Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

It's Maulid Nabiyy, Let's Celebrate Our Prophet. - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / It's Maulid Nabiyy, Let's Celebrate Our Prophet. (11390 Views)

Mawlid Nabiyy Is An Innovation(bidi'a) / Ten Reasons You Shouldn't Celebrate Maolid Nabiyy / "Reasons Why You Should Not Celebrate Maulud Nabiyy: Supposed Prophet's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Maulid Nabiyy, Let's Celebrate Our Prophet. by HonabFaj(m): 9:44am On Dec 12, 2016
muzari:
Do you love the prophet more than the prophet himself, his companions who spent time with him (sahaba), those who follow them (ta'abihi) and those after them (tabatabihi) or the four imams.
This Bidia (innovation) came years after the death of rosul, it's never supported by those who love the prophet and in fact they discourage it. So, don't encourage it if you love sunnah. But as a lover of Bidia, you will always find excuses to justify the act
was sallam

Allah has the capabilities and power to make everyone believe as a Muslim, still yet we have Christian, traditional rulers, atheism among us, celebration of the prophet birth shouldn't be a issue, Allah names, prophet Muhammed praise these are what people gather to do on this day, glorifying the name of Aminat son, millions of people gather to do this all over the world with their faith as Allah is one and Muhammed (S.A.W) as his prophet and companion without having shrik to Allah. If they celebrate Muhammed SAW don't judge and if you don't be yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Maulid Nabiyy, Let's Celebrate Our Prophet. by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 9:51am On Dec 12, 2016
feeshoy:
Happy maulid nabiyy
Re: It's Maulid Nabiyy, Let's Celebrate Our Prophet. by Rafidi: 9:55am On Dec 12, 2016
9inches:
Meanwhile, some moslems say it is unislamic to have Muhammad's birthday celebration. Muslims and confusion. ..

not some Muslims...Wahhabis do not celebrate birthday of the Prophet (s). but these hypocrites celebrate the birthday of the King in Saudi Arabia. they also celebrate the national day of saudi (the birthday of saudi arabia). likewise they declare other Muslims who visit the graves of holy people, but they visit the grave of politicians and place wreath. hypocrisy!!! wahhabi saudi arabia is the country that identify itself as Muslim that does not celebrate mawlud.

everything that has to do with peace, and upholding Islamic heritage and honoring the figures of Islam, these Wahhabis are against. the same reasons they go about blowing up Muslims in the name of Takfir and declaring them apostates and out of the pale of Islam. they have problems with all of humanity. they hate christians, they hate hindus, they hate buddhist, they call atheists terrorists in saudi arabia, and they even kill other Muslims, especially Shia. worse, they even kill the very Sunnis who disagree with them and reject the wahhabi ideology of Muhammad Ibn Abdul-Wahab. all they do is to sow division and hatred among Muslims. they control the holiest places of Islam, and they have huge money from oil and they have the backing of the western powers.

when you hear that ISLAM IS PEACE, it is true! Islam is peace. but wahhabis want to turn Islam into terror. Muhammad (s), the prophet of Allah is described in the Quran as "mercy unto humanity". but Wahhabis want to make it look like he was a curse to humanity. so please, all and all, differentiate between Islam and Wahhabism. Islam is the path of peaceful Muslims. Wahhabism is the path and ideology that fuels terrorism of the likes of boko, isis, alqaeda, al shabab, al-this and al-that.

they are describing Mawlud celebration as a Shia initiation. it is not. it is Sunnah and Islamic to celebrate the Prophet's (s) birthday. nothing wrong with honoring the Prophet's (s) memory. mainstream Sunnis celebrate Mawlud. that shows you Muslims are united after all the bloodshed wahhabism has caused to divide Sunnis and Shia. the Prophet Muhammad (s) is a uniting force and his birthday should not and will not divide us. anyone who claims mawlud is "Shia", tell him that not celebrating mawlud is Wahhabi; and not celebrating it has nothing to do with Islam.

2 Likes

Re: It's Maulid Nabiyy, Let's Celebrate Our Prophet. by Danmaiduguri(m): 9:58am On Dec 12, 2016
madridguy:
Asalam alaika Yah Rasululahi
Asalam alaika Yah Habeebalahi

YAA ROBI SOLI ALA MUHHAMAD
YAA ROBI SOLI ALEHI WASALAM. Amin

Cc: aminat508

pls do u have any Verse in quran or Authentic hadith that say muslims should do maulid?

1 Like

Re: It's Maulid Nabiyy, Let's Celebrate Our Prophet. by Danmaiduguri(m): 10:00am On Dec 12, 2016
Ahmadgani:
celebrate this day by

fasting, saying nice things, sharing love and helping the needy

not by dancing, singing and unnecessary jubilation

Pls do u hav any Verse in Quran or authentic hadith that say we should perform maulid?
Re: It's Maulid Nabiyy, Let's Celebrate Our Prophet. by cyojunior1(m): 10:02am On Dec 12, 2016
sbashir10:
this is one of the few things bringing division in islam... maulid nabiyih, some celebrate and some don't, but the very fact is That. people can write happy Birthday to a friend's wall on facebook but couldn't celebrate prophet SAW birthday....

Wat an irony !

They can also make siyara'a to d prophet tomb during hajj if u ask dem they would say its because of d love they have for rasul bt to celebrate his birth they say its bid'ah !

2 Likes

Re: It's Maulid Nabiyy, Let's Celebrate Our Prophet. by Danmaiduguri(m): 10:03am On Dec 12, 2016
modskiller:
I so much love the

Prophet, Habeebullah.

I wish God could give me his
kind of attitude and qualities, cry
but leave my parents and families
alive tongue

Happy Maolud Nabiyy to all Muslims.

As Sallam Allaykum.

Do u hav any ayah in quran or sahih hadith that commands muslims to celebrate maulid?

1 Like

Re: It's Maulid Nabiyy, Let's Celebrate Our Prophet. by madridguy(m): 10:05am On Dec 12, 2016
pls do u have any Verse in quran or Authentic hadith that say muslims should not do maulid?

Danmaiduguri:

pls do u have any Verse in quran or Authentic hadith that say muslims should do maulid?

1 Like

Re: It's Maulid Nabiyy, Let's Celebrate Our Prophet. by HonabFaj(m): 10:06am On Dec 12, 2016
ALVA001:
Stop this BID'AH.
BID'AH is poison
It kills the soul.

Only if the bid'ah is shrik to Allah,only if it's change our Imaam Faith, celebration of the beloved of Allah, why did you have issue with millions of people doing it, if you don't be yourself. Millions of people gather to chant the name of Prophet Muhammed (S.A.W) ,glorify the name of Allah and yet you are having problem with them, they didn't gather to drink beer, they don't gather to watch movie they gather to celebrate Allah most beloved creation Habeeblahi and you see it as a bad approach, when we celebrate many academic scholar because of one thing or the other they have innovated.
Q21v107 we sent you prophet Muhammed as as mercy to the entire world .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Maulid Nabiyy, Let's Celebrate Our Prophet. by olatex25(m): 10:10am On Dec 12, 2016
Maola Ya Soli Wa Selim Daahimon Habadan, Ala Habeebiy Ka Kayri li Kaliqi Kuli Himi..
Re: It's Maulid Nabiyy, Let's Celebrate Our Prophet. by Kankarofi79(m): 10:11am On Dec 12, 2016
Happy Maulud to you my fellow Muslim, may the peace and blessings be upon our beloved prophet.
Thanx to FG and all Nigerians that celebrate with us.
May the peace and united prevail

1 Like

Re: It's Maulid Nabiyy, Let's Celebrate Our Prophet. by Ringtail: 10:28am On Dec 12, 2016
happy eid il maulud nabiyy to all ahababu rasullullahi (s a w).

1 Like

Re: It's Maulid Nabiyy, Let's Celebrate Our Prophet. by mustymatic(m): 10:29am On Dec 12, 2016
sbashir10:
this is one of the few things bringing division in islam... maulid nabiyih, some celebrate and some don't, but the very fact is That. people can write happy Birthday to a friend's wall on facebook but couldn't celebrate prophet SAW birthday....
Your friend and the prophet Muhammad peace be upon him are not the same.

Narrated Abu Sa'id al-Khudri reported Allah's Messenger (pbuh) as saying, You would tread the same path as was trodden by those before you inch by inch and step by step so much so that if they had entered into the hole of the lizard, you would follow them in this also. We said: Allah's Messenger, do you mean Jews and Christians (by your words)" those before you"? He said: Who else (than those two religious groups)? Sahih Muslim

1 Like

Re: It's Maulid Nabiyy, Let's Celebrate Our Prophet. by mustymatic(m): 10:32am On Dec 12, 2016
madridguy:
pls do u have any Verse in quran or Authentic hadith that say muslims should not do maulid?

Riyad us Saliheen (The Book of Miscellany - 169)

'Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: Messenger of Allah (Sallallahu 'alaihi wa sallam) said, "If anyone introduces in our matter something which does not belong to it, will be rejected".[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].The narration in Muslim says: "If anybody introduces a practice which is not authenticated by me, it is to be rejected".

2 Likes

Re: It's Maulid Nabiyy, Let's Celebrate Our Prophet. by madridguy(m): 10:33am On Dec 12, 2016
Where is Moulid Nabbiyi mentioned there?

mustymatic:

Riyad us Saliheen (The Book of Miscellany - 169)

'Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: Messenger of Allah (Sallallahu 'alaihi wa sallam) said, "If anyone introduces in our matter something which does not belong to it, will be rejected".[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].The narration in Muslim says: "If anybody introduces a practice which is not authenticated by me, it is to be rejected".

2 Likes

Re: It's Maulid Nabiyy, Let's Celebrate Our Prophet. by Danmaiduguri(m): 10:33am On Dec 12, 2016
usmanktg2:

Why can't you stop this nonsense for once please, Forget the fact that am doing Maulid. Let us celebrate our Prophet SAW. Is that bid'a also?

May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow by virtue of Prophet Muhammad.
Wish you lots of love, joy and happiness.
Happy Maulid

Every form of ibadah(worship) in islam are instructed and backed by either Quran verses or Sahih hadith.
who told u to celebrate maulid? The prophet never celebrated it during his entire time, his companions never did it, The Tabiun and tabiunat tabiin never celebrated it? Abubakar RA, umar RA, Uthman RA, Ali RA. These Great Caliphs never did it during their leadership. They are called khilafatul nubuwwa (The leadership similar to the leadership of Propher Muhammad SAW). The prophet said "The best of people are my generation then, those after them then, Those coming after them"

The four caliphs Abubakar RA, Umar RA, Uthman RA, Ali RA never celebrated it.
The Great imams Shafi'i, Abu hanifa, ibn Hanbal, imam malik, they never celebrated it.
Why?? Did they forget to do it? Is it because they hav no knowledge of it? Did the refuse to do it because of ignorance? Or they refuse to do it Because they think celebrating maulid is Bidi'a that is why the did'nt? Yes.

The prophet said "_Every innovation(Bidi'a) leads one Astray and Every Astray goes to hell fire"Muslim nd nasa'i.
Maulid is any Innovation(Addition to what prophet teach us)

1 Like

Re: It's Maulid Nabiyy, Let's Celebrate Our Prophet. by layeenka(m): 10:33am On Dec 12, 2016
[quote author=Danmaiduguri post=51852888]

Pls do u hav any Verse in Quran or authentic hadith that say we should perform maulid?
Pls do you have any verse in the Qur'an or Sunnah that says don't perform Maolud
Re: It's Maulid Nabiyy, Let's Celebrate Our Prophet. by mustymatic(m): 10:36am On Dec 12, 2016
Alhajipablo:
I don't understand this maloud nabiyy thing, is this not the fourth maoulud in 2016?
I'm kinda confused
Lol, the ones they do for their sheikhs is far better than this one

1 Like

Re: It's Maulid Nabiyy, Let's Celebrate Our Prophet. by usmanktg2(m): 10:38am On Dec 12, 2016
Danmaiduguri:

Every form of ibadah(worship) in islam are instructed and backed by either Quran verses or Sahih hadith.
who told u to celebrate maulid? The prophet never celebrated it during his entire time, his companions never did it, The Tabiun and tabiunat tabiin never celebrated it? Abubakar RA, umar RA, Uthman RA, Ali RA. These Great Caliphs never did it during their leadership. They are called khilafatul nubuwwa (The leadership similar to the leadership of Propher Muhammad SAW). The prophet said "The best of people are my generation then, those after them then, Those coming after them"

The four caliphs Abubakar RA, Umar RA, Uthman RA, Ali RA never celebrated it.
The Great imams Shafi'i, Abu hanifa, ibn Hanbal, imam malik, they never celebrated it.
Why?? Did they forget to do it? Is it because they hav no knowledge of it? Did the refuse to do it because of ignorance? Or they refuse to do it Because they think celebrating maulid is Bidi'a that is why the did'nt? Yes.

The prophet said "_Every innovation(Bidi'a) leads one Astray and Every Astray goes to hell fire"Muslim nd nasa'i.
Maulid is any Innovation(Addition to what prophet teach us)

That is your problem not mine.

Happy Maulid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Maulid Nabiyy, Let's Celebrate Our Prophet. by mustymatic(m): 10:43am On Dec 12, 2016
madridguy:
Where is Moulid Nabbiyi mentioned there?

So because there is no mention of champagne or cocaine in the Quran and Hadiths then it's OK? grin
The good thing is that those beloved to the prophet Muhammad peace be upon him didn't and they are far better than anyone, according to you, you will celebrate christmas too, since it's the birthday of Allah's apostle

2 Likes

Re: It's Maulid Nabiyy, Let's Celebrate Our Prophet. by madridguy(m): 10:45am On Dec 12, 2016
Stop assuming on matter on ground.

mustymatic:

So because there is no mention of champagne or cocaine in the Quran and Hadiths then it's OK? grin
Re: It's Maulid Nabiyy, Let's Celebrate Our Prophet. by mustymatic(m): 10:49am On Dec 12, 2016
madridguy:
Stop assuming on matter on ground.

This is no assumption, I'm following your references

1 Like

Re: It's Maulid Nabiyy, Let's Celebrate Our Prophet. by Adebash01(m): 10:50am On Dec 12, 2016
SALALAHU ALEHI WASALAM, I am proud to be a muslim, I didn't ask to be a Muslim I just got lucky, ALHAMDULILAHI.
Re: It's Maulid Nabiyy, Let's Celebrate Our Prophet. by madridguy(m): 10:52am On Dec 12, 2016
Well, am still waiting for direct answer to my question.

mustymatic:

This is no assumption, I'm following your references
Re: It's Maulid Nabiyy, Let's Celebrate Our Prophet. by pmc01(m): 11:09am On Dec 12, 2016
There is no Maolud Nabiyy in Islam. Period!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Maulid Nabiyy, Let's Celebrate Our Prophet. by deebsman1(m): 11:17am On Dec 12, 2016
Happy bdai rosullullah, those saying bi'dah....ntor
Re: It's Maulid Nabiyy, Let's Celebrate Our Prophet. by ybahrbz91: 11:20am On Dec 12, 2016
We give Thanks to Almighty Allah for sparing our lives thus far and we seek blessing upon the holy prophet Muhammad(SAW). ISLAM is a religion with guidance (The Qur'an and Sunnah of the holy prophet). The beauty of Islam is in its mode of worship, we believe that any act of worship is a HARAM unless we have an evidence for it. When we want to educate a Non-muslim, we bring evidence from the Qur'an and Sunnah. How do you convince a non-muslim let a know a Muslim that the practice of Maoulud Nabiyy is allowed in islam. Some of the non-muslims are beginning to realise that Christmas is just an invention and its was attached to the religion by the Jews. The prophet has warned US never to imitate the non-muslims. This doesn't even need to be dragged much after the last sermon of the prophet where he said 'Today, Allah has completed the religion of Islam' Allahu Allam....Asalamalaikum warhamotulahi wabarakatu.
Re: It's Maulid Nabiyy, Let's Celebrate Our Prophet. by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 12, 2016
jamislaw:
Sallah Lahu Alei wassalam. Haters that say that Maulid is innovation they should go and die. Let God put me in jahanam because I celebrate the maulid of HABIBLAH.
Sunhanallah

1 Like

Re: It's Maulid Nabiyy, Let's Celebrate Our Prophet. by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 12, 2016
jamislaw:
Sallah Lahu Alei wassalam. Haters that say that Maulid is innovation they should go and die. Let God put me in jahanam because I celebrate the maulid of HABIBLAH.
Subhanallah

1 Like

Re: It's Maulid Nabiyy, Let's Celebrate Our Prophet. by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 12, 2016
sbashir10:
So because people congratulate their friends on Facebook is enough reason to celebrate Moulud.. Or makes the celebration Islamic.

1 Like

Re: It's Maulid Nabiyy, Let's Celebrate Our Prophet. by prodam(m): 11:51am On Dec 12, 2016
Muhammadu Rosullullah Assalatu Wa salam a'la khari khaliqi llah
Re: It's Maulid Nabiyy, Let's Celebrate Our Prophet. by AbuHammaad: 11:55am On Dec 12, 2016
Despite all the admonitions on the other thread, we still have people celebrating this? Allahu musta'an

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Healthy Way To Improve Your Voice During Quran Recitation / La Ilaha Illa Allah: It's Meaning And Implication / Silence Is Betrayal #houlamassacre #syria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.