Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Divine Healing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Divine Healing (390 Views)

Prophetic Prayers For Divine Healing : Deliverance. (4) / Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know / Invitation Card To Visit Nigeria For Divine Healing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Divine Healing by adjoviomole(m): 8:58am On Dec 12, 2016
When I was born into this world, I was born in a cabin like abraham lincoln. The midwife that was a professional could not make it when my mother was in labor,because she was very ill. So a not so experienced midwife came. When I was born, she made a mistake which resulted in me having anemia. All tru my growing days, I cld barely walk, I was weak, I cry all the time, my mother backs me everywhere she goes and I want to go. While growing up I still had it, I don't participate in sports or anything stressful. But as time went on, I started having the passion to play football, so I started gradually and God healed me completely. I am so strong now, I can play 90minutes on a standard pitch and extratime join self without collapsing. My father just smiles when ever I tell him I am off to the pitch to play football because he knows what have happened in the past. I was born in a cabin, I have never used any drugs ever since I came into this world, I have never gone into an hospital for any treatment. Whenever I fall sick, I just pray and I get better, when I have headache, I take a shower pray n sleep n wen I wake up its gone. Its been over 10yrs n still counting that I have fallen ill. Its not me its just my personal doctor (God). To me all this feels normal, its just as normal to me as breathing everyday, to live without anyform of medication and when I tell my friends they see it as a very big deal of which ion see it that way. God is still doing it and He is willing to do much for all those who will put their trust in him....... I am a living testimony of the Divine healing . God bless you all.
Re: Divine Healing by Marvel1206: 10:01am On Dec 12, 2016
adjoviomole:
When I was born into this world, I was born in a cabin like abraham lincoln. The midwife that was a professional could not make it when my mother was in labor,because she was very ill. So a not so experienced midwife came. When I was born, she made a mistake which resulted in me having anemia. All tru my growing days, I cld barely walk, I was weak, I cry all the time, my mother backs me everywhere she goes and I want to go. While growing up I still had it, I don't participate in sports or anything stressful. But as time went on, I started having the passion to play football, so I started gradually and God healed me completely. I am so strong now, I can play 90minutes on a standard pitch and extratime join self without collapsing. My father just smiles when ever I tell him I am off to the pitch to play football because he knows what have happened in the past. I was born in a cabin, I have never used any drugs ever since I came into this world, I have never gone into an hospital for any treatment. Whenever I fall sick, I just pray and I get better, when I have headache, I take a shower pray n sleep n wen I wake up its gone. Its been over 10yrs n still counting that I have fallen ill. Its not me its just my personal doctor (God). To me all this feels normal, its just as normal to me as breathing everyday, to live without anyform of medication and when I tell my friends they see it as a very big deal of which ion see it that way. God is still doing it and He is willing to do much for all those who will put their trust in him....... I am a living testimony of the Divine healing . God bless you all.

GREAT! Amen

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Greatest Miracle? / Bible contradict ? / See A Lady Givin A Speech Reflection The Real Life Of A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.