Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! (74531 Views)

Champions League Round Of 16 Draws For 2019/2020 / UCL 2019/2020 Round Of 16 Live Draws / UEFA Europa League Round Of 16 Draw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
ManirBK:
O boy pls start preparing your grave where your arsenal kids rest in peace!
broda I tell you lol....is man u and Chelsea not better than arsenal and PSG right now....at least we won't have headache for now..... grin grin grin. Wen lewandoski on that engine grin...with that agent of shield keeper abi midfielder neur grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Zeus100(m): 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
DoctorStrange:
Bayern ? Arsenal Should Have Finished In Second Jeje
and prolly wud have faced barca...
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by charlesucheh(m): 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
what has arsenal done to deserve all these harsh treatment.?
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by MutantMetahuman: 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
donphilopus:

Haha..Would you judge Leicester for losing to Porto in that manner? Monaco topped their group and they had already qualified before the last game they played against Leverkusen. With Man City's current form, they can't play Monaco.

They still have until February to get their sheit together, but in terms of quality player and tactical coach that understands champions League, man city will definitely carry the day.

The game will definitely be tough, but mancity will definitely win.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Pascal181: 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
Arsenal I'm sorry 4 u.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Aminat508(f): 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
dahaz:
Where is aminat508 come and cry i wan see your tearstongue
undecided
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Zeus100(m): 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
kenkenn:

Even Tiwa Savage husband sef don talk am grin grin grin
lmao
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by martineverest(m): 1:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
MutantMetahuman:
they are lucky because they didn't draw tough teams..

Leicester for example has 40-50% chance of qualifying... That's why I said they are lucky. They don't have the same chance if they were drawn against bayern or Barcelona or Madrid?
it seems u dont know sevilla this season.....
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by KINGinVAHALA: 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
micbreezy7:
Baba enter Any beer parlour Wey u see around u,just dey cancel bottles d go....i dey ATM dey come

hahahahahaha, your plan nor go work o, na me you want make them use wash plate abi?
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
MutantMetahuman:

They still have until February to get their sheit together, but in terms of quality player and tactical coach that understands champions League, man city will definitely carry the day.

The game will definitely be tough, but mancity will definitely win.
i pray ooo...that what's they said when Monaco kicked out arsenal....stop judging cos u watch premier league every Saturday.... Have u watch Monaco game and see that falcao is in top form
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by MutantMetahuman: 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
martineverest:
it seems u dont know sevilla this season.....
you don't know how we lececister can pull a surprise when they are the under dog..

Ask man city grin
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by ElDeeVee(m): 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
adeaks:
Bayern v Arsenal. angry angry

Arsene Wenger has to be one of the most unlucky managers ever when it comes to the champions league. Another likely second round exit awaits. cry

I don't think this current Bayern side should be too hard for Arsenal to rape. As much as I don't want it to happen, I think Arsenal will go through this time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
Zeus100:
and prolly wud have faced barca...

That One Is Even Worse

1 Like

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Aminat508(f): 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
I want to cry cry cry cry
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
Who dem even give Leicester
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by MutantMetahuman: 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
Pascalville:
i pray ooo...that what's they said when Monaco kicked out arsenal....stop judging cos u watch premier league every Saturday.... Have u watch Monaco game and see that falcao is in top form
do you watch French league every Saturday?

Are we not just talking based on current stats?
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by dahaz(m): 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
Aminat508:
undecided
eyya pele..start preparation for next years champions league kiss
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
Aminat508:
I want to cry cry cry cry
aww don't cry....start talking to GodGod now before February grin grin
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by KINGinVAHALA: 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
MutantMetahuman:
have they really faced any tough challenge like barca or Madrid or any of the strong teams in Europe?

Psg is not even in the best of form at the moment.

The game is simply 50-50 and I give it to man city to qualify..

Quote the post March next year.

Take your mind back to last season, Monaco has always been seen as the underdogs but over time they have always progressed, so I won't be surprised if they defeat man city in both legs because this man city team is full of stvpid players.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
MutantMetahuman:
do you watch French league every Saturday?

Are we not just talking based on current stats?
pls is man city toping their league table....but pls check ligue 1
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Phi001(m): 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
iberu001:
No matter the form sevilla is in this season they can never beat Arsenal,i repeat they can never.Highest they will see is draw and that will be in there house.
What concerns Arsenal and Sevilla na?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by KINGinVAHALA: 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
odinese:
Papa perez
What's papa? what's Perez?
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by sunday478(m): 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Take heart, or better still go meet Buhari to teach you comprehension.
OK. Hope you are feeling good now with your awesome recommendation.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by KINGinVAHALA: 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
Phi001:
What concerns Arsenal and Sevilla na?
hahahahahaha, I be think say na only me see am o
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Take your mind back to last season, Monaco has always been seen as the underdogs but over time they have always progressed, so I won't be surprised if they defeat man city in both legs because this man city team is full of stvpid players.
God bless u bro...that's how Leicester beat mancity.....let's imagine they grouped Leicester and mancity...,with aguero or no aguero...leicester will and must win mancity
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by ogastone(m): 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
You knew someone yesterday, do you know him today ? Arsenal fc will win B M fc. Haters will be surprised.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Glokit(m): 1:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
AW: hello uefa. I c yo work o

UEFA: Old one, aw r u. Dont b angry. We r just makin a simply statement which is "to win UCL u must win either bayern or barca!" if u cant dont call us again!

AW: YO FADA!

but seriously it a clear statement. U finish top, u play bayern. U 2nd u play barca.
I wont b suprise if Arsenal win Bayern and they draw Barca in Quater-F. Cos im sure Chelsea wud av drawn PSG also 2day.
Wenger shud go and pay his tithe 2 uefa and dey wil hav mercy.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
pamcode:
Lol Bayern - Arsenal man I could almost predict that. I think it time for Arsenal to prove they are really among the big boys by beating bayern and at least a quarters with good show or better still make the semis. CC Spy360, Pataki, kokaneprodigy.

Mukina2 babe come and cry in my arms it Would be well babe, I promise to be there for you should in case your darling arsenal is gunned out. cheesy grin
plz if na bea or boo yhu b abeg na consolation yhu day do or yhu day mock am....yhu guys claiming napoli will beat madrid it not abt speed and and cross it abt tactics and nighty minute make reference 2 atm and barca....thank yhu
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Phi001(m): 1:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
Pascalville:
pls is man city toping their league table....but pls check ligue 1
You know you couldn't have used their league position as a determinant if they did the draw 3 days ago...
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
ogastone:
You knew someone yesterday, do you know him today ?
Arsenal fc will win B M fc.
Haters will be surprised.
last season champions league...that's how they said arsenal fit surprise us beat barca. .bro that's old news....u will be knocked out...98% loading.......

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by bonna4u(m): 1:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
OgidiOlu3:
Someone cannot even finish first in peace again. We top group, they bring Bayern, we come second, they bring Barça. UEFA, which one una dey na? angry
In Trump's voice; 'the system is rigged'!
We shall survive.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by anselm2(m): 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
psg vs barcelona, is a must win game for barca,,,,, barca are barcelona nt uefalona again, dey one kill us

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / FIFA Ballon D'or 2014 Awards On 12th January 2014 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 17th February 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.