Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,423 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! (74527 Views)

Champions League Round Of 16 Draws For 2019/2020 / UCL 2019/2020 Round Of 16 Live Draws / UEFA Europa League Round Of 16 Draw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
DoctorStrange:
Btw, Euoropa Leaque Draw My Dear Manchester United vs Saint-Etienne

You guys are still playing Thursday football?

Sorry o grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by gradeA(m): 1:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
dominique:

Bayern AGAIN!!! I don tire for this UEFA o
Why did we even top the table sef

My dear psg that finished 2nd is playing barca.

Honestly we are bound to play the big boys sooner or later. Atleast finishing top gives us the luxury of playing the 2nd leg at home. let's hope for the best.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
Pascalville:
he didn't build his team when tottenham catch mancity in league and beat him...abi...guy guardiola is confused...how can Leicester make it 4 yet mancity scored nothing before they added 2 by god grace goals....even man u that is dumb won't lose 4 goals down to Leicester

Guy Why Na ? Na My Man U You Call Dumb ? Issorite
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by odinese(m): 1:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

What's papa?
what's Perez?
President of real Madrid
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Thylord(m): 1:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
dominique:

Bayern AGAIN!!! I don tire for this UEFA o Why did we even top the table sef
do you want to play Athletico madrid.
pamcode:
undecided Well bro I never implied that Napoli will beat Madrid. As for your first sentence i dont understand.
i mean d babe yhu were telling dat she can cum and rest in yhur arm wen arsenal is been gunned out...and d second one i wasn't referring 2 yhu just reffering 2 sum guys dat said napoli will beat madrid...buh i just join d two 2geda 2 save tym
donphilopus:

We lifted it in 2012 sir. Chelsea! And we are coming to lift it next season. Watch out!
God forbid if they die in plane crash nko.....they won't play ball as if it is their last and qualify for all competition
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by NeutralJUDGE(m): 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
ManirBK:
O boy pls start preparing your grave where your arsenal kids rest in peace!
Hahahaha when was the last you played UCL bros?
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by ominilongest(m): 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
Sanchez01:
Now I understand that this isn't just a meme but the handwriting of spiritual forces grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
madrid vs napoil- over 2.5goals benfica vs dortmund - bayern vs arsenal- over 1.5goals sevilla vs leicester -sevilla +1 psg vs barcelona -over 2.5goals monaco vs mancity- monaco to score
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Charlesdock(m): 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
Drienzia:
I HAVE SAID IT BEFORE AND AM SAYING IT AGAIN,!!!!
THIS SEASON'S UCL BELONGS TO EITHER ATHLETICO MADRID,DURTMOND OR JUVENTUS.... MARK MY WORDS... NAIRALAND OFFICIAL PROPHET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Na which kind prophet be your own? You suppose know who go win the thing not using logic.

1 Like

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Phi001(m): 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
Pascalville:
so now u re comparing Chelsea and Leicester.... U re not ashame..... Even Chelsea have suffered big defeat....am saying for caliber of Leicester...mancity 4goals down is too much.... Have Madrid not collected 5 from barca....mtcheww...
Which useless caliber?

A team that won the league last season...

What was Chelsea's position last season?
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
DoctorStrange:

Guy Why Na ? Na My Man U You Call Dumb ? Issorite
we re together...MAN U wink
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by KINGinVAHALA: 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
LegendaryArnold:
Sanchez will compete with a Robben, and do they have an Ozil? Konscienly and Mustafi are better than Boateng and Hummels statistically (Arsenal haven't lost when both start) Perez is even a better goal scorer than Costa..Walcott is in a better form than Muller..and Cech is equally as good as Neuer, if not better sef

You need to go your village right now and go locate that old woman make do you this thing.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Babysho(m): 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
If Arsenal fans keep on wailing about the draw with Bayern then they are not worthy of being in the "CHAMPIONS" League. It's a tournament of Champions for goodness sake. If they cannot win Bayern then they should work their way into Europa League and settle for less.

1 Like

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
Phi001:

Which useless caliber?

A team that won the league last season...

What was Chelsea's position last season?
where is Leicester this season...16point....not even in first 14.... Person wey carry league grin grin
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Optimusprime(m): 1:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
Pray for Arsenal

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by KINGinVAHALA: 1:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
Girlbestfriend:

like you kidding??
Which of the both beauties in your dp is you?
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
adeaks:

So Fe Mon Fose Yi Mi Ni ? Un Likie Fa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by KINGinVAHALA: 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
odinese:
President of real Madrid
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Legend87(m): 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
adeaks:
Bayern v Arsenal. angry angry

Arsene Wenger has to be one of the most unlucky managers ever when it comes to the champions league. Another likely second round exit awaits. cry

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Babysho(m): 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
wahabian:
madrid vs napoil- over 2.5goals
benfica vs dortmund -
bayern vs arsenal- over 1.5goals
sevilla vs leicester -sevilla +1
psg vs barcelona -over 2.5goals
monaco vs mancity- monaco to score

Ira.

PSG v Barcelona 0 - 2
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Phi001(m): 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
Pascalville:
where is Leicester this season...16point....not even in first 14.... Person wey carry league grin grin
So what?

Their win is still fresh...
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by pamcode(m): 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
Sharming95:
i mean d babe yhu were telling dat she can cum and rest in yhur arm wen arsenal is been gunned out...and d second one i wasn't referring 2 yhu just reffering 2 sum guys dat said napoli will beat madrid...buh i just join d two 2geda 2 save tym
Oh mukina babe- I said my arms would be there for her when she weeps but I didn't say they would comfort her. grin
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
Smellymouth:
God bless you UEFA!!
Bayern Munich vs Arsenal? Osheeeeeeee!!

Emperorkross.. tongue
angry what?

1 Like

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
adeaks:

but ibrahimovich and the world expensive player play on Thursday rather than some that plays every weekend only grin grin Diego Costa and fabregas with nna hazard plays only on Saturday...what re they even doing in 6days space grin

2 Likes

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Viking007(m): 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
Donbabajay12:

Ninetendo 64 game Thinking ...smh
Nintendo? Abi Sega. cheesy I just read his comment & lmao.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by LegendaryArnold(m): 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

You need to go your village right now and go locate that old woman make do you this thing.
oga just shut up if you can't prove my facts wrong
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
[quote author=Legend87 post=51858946][/quote]

I hate that Meme ehn angry angry angry angry angry grin

1 Like

Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
Phi001:

So what?

Their win is still fresh...
only god will save them against relegation
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by FODA(m): 1:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
The draw is incomplete,Chelsea vs Enyinba.
Re: Champions League Round Of 16 Draw LIVE! by Afrok(m): 1:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
What's the fume about sef... Arsenal and Bayern have played each other on several occasions and the better team (Bayern) always edging the other. This time won't be different from previous times, just a little surprise will make it memorable...

So guys, let's wait till Feb 2017 and enjoy the games cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / FIFA Ballon D'or 2014 Awards On 12th January 2014 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 17th February 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.