Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Reigners Bible Church Finally Opens Up On Church Building Mishap - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reigners Bible Church Finally Opens Up On Church Building Mishap (46426 Views)

Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated / Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) / Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reigners Bible Church Finally Opens Up On Church Building Mishap by Pylony(m): 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
fratermathy:

You may think you just made sense now but you really didn't.

That is how deep religion has eaten your brain.

eyaaa.. And you're proud you made one single pinch of sense from that Atheist skull that deserve a round of applaud?
Re: Reigners Bible Church Finally Opens Up On Church Building Mishap by fratermathy(m): 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
Pylony:
eyaaa.. And you're proud you made one single pinch of sense from that Atheist skull that deserve a round of applaud?

I'm not an atheist. Thats the more reason you look stupid now.
I never attacked or disproved God. I attacked CHRISTIANITY. If you are as intelligent as you taunt yourself to be, you'd know that not all deists believe in Religion.

1 Like

Re: Reigners Bible Church Finally Opens Up On Church Building Mishap by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ezionye:
This release seems to pay more attention and encomiums to d governor than to the actual incident and loss of lives

Or is it just me?
No! you are correct!, the Governor appears to be using the platform to sell his inadquate and corrupt regime to the gullible masses.
politicians can do anything to stay rellevant even if it is using the death of innocent folks.
Re: Reigners Bible Church Finally Opens Up On Church Building Mishap by Pylony(m): 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
fratermathy:

I'm not an atheist. Thats the more reason you look stupid now.
I never attacked or disproved God. I attacked CHRISTIANITY. If you are as intelligent as you taunt yourself to be, you'd know that not all deists believe in Religion.
And you stand as one right? And Christianity has so much eating you up for the ranting ego.
Re: Reigners Bible Church Finally Opens Up On Church Building Mishap by fratermathy(m): 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
Pylony:
And you stand as one right? And Christianity has so much eating you up for the ranting ego.

See this one. Why am I your sole problem today?

Is it by force to be a Christian or believe in your delusions?

1 Like

Re: Reigners Bible Church Finally Opens Up On Church Building Mishap by Pylony(m): 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
fratermathy:

See this one. Why am I your sole problem today?
Point of Correction, you're a problem to your existance not me. grin
Re: Reigners Bible Church Finally Opens Up On Church Building Mishap by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
Religion has caused all manners of hurt and death to the world but they are still so gullible and adamantly ignorant to notice. i believe in God but i don't believe in Religion!
Re: Reigners Bible Church Finally Opens Up On Church Building Mishap by fratermathy(m): 1:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
Pylony:
Point of Correction, you're a problem to your existance not me. grin

What a Christian!

1 Like

Re: Reigners Bible Church Finally Opens Up On Church Building Mishap by Pylony(m): 1:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
fratermathy:

What a Christian!
What an Un-CHRISTIAN FELLOW!
Re: Reigners Bible Church Finally Opens Up On Church Building Mishap by fratermathy(m): 1:49pm On Dec 12, 2016
Pylony:
What an Un-CHRISTIAN FELLOW!

Of course I AM!

1 Like

Re: Reigners Bible Church Finally Opens Up On Church Building Mishap by Nten: 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
the structural integrity of that building is in doubt therefore the structural engineers should be quizzed for the structural collapse
Re: Reigners Bible Church Finally Opens Up On Church Building Mishap by Airoflaw(m): 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
hmmm...I'm thinking something dis bishops nowadays.. God knows everything
Re: Reigners Bible Church Finally Opens Up On Church Building Mishap by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
See the big ring on his finger sef. Why do some men of God wear such rings? I can't allow you lay your hands on me with that suspicious looking ring o. A wedding band is enough.

Wastage of human lives unto bishop things. Smh undecided
And some members will still continue going to the church. If I were a member, I will never set foot there again.
Re: Reigners Bible Church Finally Opens Up On Church Building Mishap by MrPRevailer(m): 2:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
YeyeGirl:
angry

Some yeye people don't know what to say again. First time they said Governor visited people for his political gain. Now they see a bishop commending the Governor on his immediate mobilisation of people to save people and they're dazed. Not knowing what to say again they started cursing. These people are so far away from wisdom.
Oh God, realise divine sense upon them in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Reigners Bible Church Finally Opens Up On Church Building Mishap by Efewestern: 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2016
fratermathy:

Im not a Muslim, so your analogy doesn't hold waters for me and I don't have to show any form of empathy whatsoever to prove I am a human.

The pastor KILLED people for his own selfish reasons. That is all I need to know.

Religion has never helped anyone.

The pastor should be arrested for negligence and made to suffer for those he MURDERED.

why are you answering that guy?.. please ignore him.
Re: Reigners Bible Church Finally Opens Up On Church Building Mishap by ruffDiamond: 2:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
*in bob Marley voice* Bombaclaat !
Re: Reigners Bible Church Finally Opens Up On Church Building Mishap by robbase: 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
Christmas Blood Ritual in the church? Na Wa oh
Re: Reigners Bible Church Finally Opens Up On Church Building Mishap by awesomegene: 3:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
fratermathy:
Don't open up na.

After killing innocent people in the name of Christianity.

They are praying for the wounded now. Why didnt they pray for the catastrophe not to happen in the first place?

They didn't even tell us how the ranks of the church managed to survive while hundreds died.

ignorance is a deadly disease to knowledge, and I think you're in your final stage
Re: Reigners Bible Church Finally Opens Up On Church Building Mishap by Codes151(m): 3:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
Demons
Re: Reigners Bible Church Finally Opens Up On Church Building Mishap by Codes151(m): 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
fratermathy:

Im not a Muslim, so your analogy doesn't hold waters for me and I don't have to show any form of empathy whatsoever to prove I am a human.

The pastor KILLED people for his own selfish reasons. That is all I need to know.

Religion has never helped anyone.

The pastor should be arrested for negligence and made to suffer for those he MURDERED.
they should arrest mr pastor who wan be bishop!
Re: Reigners Bible Church Finally Opens Up On Church Building Mishap by ENEONWO(m): 4:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
Redomi:
Politics has led us among the sharp of the forest, Returning is not possible and going forward is a great difficulty. Nigeria affairs are like chameleon faeces when I step onto it, it cannot go......... Nigeria is not good for it citizen, but some people are just happy with their fate........Ondo State....my place of pride

George Awonor-Williams, are you still alive to recant your songs of sorrow? Could it be that you are writing from the land of the dead?
Re: Reigners Bible Church Finally Opens Up On Church Building Mishap by fratermathy(m): 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
awesomegene:

ignorance is a deadly disease to knowledge, and I think you're in your final stage

Re: Reigners Bible Church Finally Opens Up On Church Building Mishap by akmath: 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
rookidmart:
At least they didn't blame it on the devil.
Hopefully since a governor was involved they wouldn't sweep it under the rug like T.B Joshua's case.
una too like this man name.
Re: Reigners Bible Church Finally Opens Up On Church Building Mishap by YeyeGirl(f): 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
MrPRevailer:

Some yeye people don't know what to say again. First time they said Governor visited people for his political gain. Now they see a bishop commending the Governor on his immediate mobilisation of people to save people and they're dazed. Not knowing what to say again they started cursing. These people are so far away from wisdom.
Oh God, realise divine sense upon them in Jesus name Amen.
Ignored#

Re: Reigners Bible Church Finally Opens Up On Church Building Mishap by fidkaitoo: 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
May the Lord have mercy on the Church of GOD. Wasting innocent lives! There's GOD's judgement!
Re: Reigners Bible Church Finally Opens Up On Church Building Mishap by Chubbiehills(f): 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
This writer needs a resounding slap! Omo ale jatijati
Re: Reigners Bible Church Finally Opens Up On Church Building Mishap by NovusHomo(m): 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
fratermathy:
Don't open up na.

After killing innocent people in the name of Christianity.

They are praying for the wounded now. Why didnt they pray for the catastrophe not to happen in the first place?

They didn't even tell us how the ranks of the church managed to survive while hundreds died.

RELIGION keeps killing Nigerians economically, physically, and mentally.
Re: Reigners Bible Church Finally Opens Up On Church Building Mishap by fratermathy(m): 6:46pm On Dec 12, 2016
NovusHomo:

RELIGION keeps killing Nigerians economically, physically, and mentally.

Re: Reigners Bible Church Finally Opens Up On Church Building Mishap by Austin234(m): 7:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
There are more that meet the eyes in this matter. I've keenly read and listened to hear death of one the ranks of the church to no avail. Only the innocent worshippes were victims.

Does the ranks of the church have nine lifes? Apostle Akan Week who was to be consecrated a Bishop escaped unhurt. Did he left his life at home while coming? What of other ranks of the church?

On the other hand, am sure b4 the structure could have such devastating demage, there must be signs which the church authority overlooked.

I am thinking loud that the dead must have been used for rituals. With the spate of deceit in the church now, dont blame me for saying this. Though, i stand to be corrected.

RIP to the dead
Re: Reigners Bible Church Finally Opens Up On Church Building Mishap by OBAJESU: 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
ENTHRONEMENT? of apostle whatever!!!! APOSTLE WEEKS IS A FALSE PROPHET AND HE MUST BE ARRESTED FOR MURDER!!!!
A very insensitive and remorseless statement from the 'church'

E gba wa! Where did Lord Jesus Christ even remotely suggested any enthronement for christians.

Lord Jesus at a point even avoided some Jews who, seeing His mighty works, wanted to force Him to be their king on the earth. He said then:"My kingdom is not of this world"

So how can that murderer say he is a servant of God when he was seeking enthronement on earth?

PLEASE PRESIDENT BUHARI & VICE-PRESIDENT OSINBAJO, KINDLY ARREST AKAN WEEKS FOR MURDER NOW!!!!
OTHERWISE THIS KIND OF SCOTT-FREE MURDERS WILL CONTINUE AGAINST NIGERIANS. ARREST T.B.JOSHUA TOO....(I BLAME FASHOLA FOR NOT ARRESTING THAT MAN IN 2014 AFTER THE BUILDING COLLAPSE)

cry cryTHE BLOOD OF THE DEAD IS CRYING OUT FOR JUSTICE!!! cry cry

ARREST AKAN WEEKS NOW![/size]
Re: Reigners Bible Church Finally Opens Up On Church Building Mishap by samabazz: 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
This is so pathetic
God help my people
Re: Reigners Bible Church Finally Opens Up On Church Building Mishap by totorimi: 1:43am On Dec 13, 2016
Another one is building 100,000 capacity church I hope all the regulatory authorities are involved. It is huge project to leave on the hands of a single man. Enough of govt sitting on the fence in projects that can house many Nigerians all at once. Churches especially.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building / Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" / Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.