Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Can You Date Someone In Your Neighborhood??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Someone In Your Neighborhood??? (1971 Views)

When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Your Neighborhood (pictures Included) / What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone / How Long Should You Wait After Ending A Relationship To Date Someone Else? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Neighborhood??? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
photoshoot:

God go with you bro, you shall succeed. grin
Amen and amen cool
Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Neighborhood??? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
Not bad,it's actually depends on the kinda people involved.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Neighborhood??? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
Yes.I can be able to checkmate her whereabouts.
Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Neighborhood??? by zicoraads: 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
I can't fit deal grin I can't have one girl monitoring my every move embarassed

Although if I want a serious relationship, then it shouldn't be a problem.
Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Neighborhood??? by NarnieSnyper(m): 2:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
Next time I get the chance I will. Because of my stupid principle of never dating a girl on my street, another guy has stolen her from me , because she couldn't wait for me any longer
Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Neighborhood??? by Fourwinds: 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
Jenny1010:
i see nothing wrong there except he is dickhead
what is dickhead
Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Neighborhood??? by Fourwinds: 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
berryice:
He'll No.where will I wearing my clothes too wen he is just few blocks away undecided
hmmmmm
Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Neighborhood??? by Martinola(m): 2:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Neighborhood??? by Xmen149(m): 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
Jarizod:

Fùck them again..

Any other question? smiley

nigu ma nigu grin
Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Neighborhood??? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
Xmen149:

nigu ma nigu grin
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Neighborhood??? by justmag(m): 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
Nope! thats a bad idea. ( Yes I am back smiley )
Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Neighborhood??? by Xmen149(m): 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
DISADVANTAGES.

1)you cnt flirt (talk t other girls even without intentions)you will become news.

2)No vistors to your house that she dznt nkow of (male or female)

3)you cnt have time alone when you want or relax after a days hard work.

4)Everything you consume you better keep her own or make sure she dznt find out (chai sad)

5)All them mama's in the hood,you don buy their wahala (if you do them go tell,you no do them go tell)some go even come open shop infront of you house for monitoring you (wetin concern them i dnt knw)

6)if you are still staying with your family dnt do it,.she will make you do mumu tins everyday if your hearth enter am,that your people will start thinking of how to go dump you somwhere

7)if she fine well-well,you become everybody enemy (na this one i never know why sad)

ADVANTAGE:

1)readily available food (cooked in your house or brought (if you chop otapiapia no call my name o sad))

2)pkanshing will replace your name,i repeat: "your name will be kpanshin" bc u can get it anytime anyday

3)f up and you can die anythime
Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Neighborhood??? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
Benita27:
Really?, i can recall someone once telling me few rules of relationship.

1....don't date a next door neighbour.

2...don't date someone on the same street.

Not untill i became friends with our neighbour(a single lady) and a guy from the street asked her out, at first she lied she was leading him to Christ, then she gave him her house keys and keys to her shop(a laundry business), it got open they were dating, enemies started telling her of the guy's sexpades which she believed, his siblings didn't like her one bit, and the bf's junior brother once beat the hell out of her before the guy...what for?, no regard!.

Hehehehehe. I like that part where you said she lied she was leading him to Christ. grin

Your points are very valid. I had a reason for saying that b4 but mehn, ur points has cancelled it.

Thanks for ur story I was entertained cheesy
Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Neighborhood??? by SlimmB(m): 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
There's nothing love can't make a man do grin
Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Neighborhood??? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
truthsayer007:

Hehehehehe. I like that part where you said she lied she was leading him to Christ. grin

Your points are very valid. I had a reason for saying that b4 but mehn, ur points has cancelled it.

Thanks for ur story I was entertained cheesy

Lol, sad but funny.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Neighborhood??? by jamalnation(m): 4:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
Next door neighbour? Hell No
Re: Can You Date Someone In Your Neighborhood??? by simeonphysy: 8:32am On Oct 13, 2020
Oh my gosh. Na wa 4 u oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Photo? (camera Exposure Edition) / My Husband needs to be A Stay-At-Home Dad for the good of Our family / Ladies In The House, What's Your Favourite Play Thing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.