Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed (4912 Views)

Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child / Lady Gets Married With Just A Facebook Post / How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by Goodplace: 2:49pm On Dec 12, 2016
Sometimes i think about how my life is and i feel depressed because i feel i have not achieved anything compare to my age. no relationship, a well paid job i have been looking out for years now. my take home pay does not take me home.

3 Likes

Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by HungerBAD: 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
Do not feel depressed brother.

It does you more harm than good.

Somethings you need to work on:

1:Why are you not in a relationship now?to be in a relationship does not necessarily have to be financially taxing on you,as there are ladies,I mean good ladies there who will date you for who you are.

2: as regards the Job: I always tell people,change your environment,change your circle of network,get better educated,be willing to take risks,look for your inner potentials and tap into them as you do not need to work for somebody.

And then never ever be pessimistic as life is not a competition.

Also go to the travel section of Nairaland,and check out the highly skilled migrant program to Canada. I have plenty of friends that left for Canada that way,and it does not require you to kill yourself looking for money to travel out.

Canada is bigger than the United States,with a quarter of the US population. So they are always looking for educated qualified migrants to come over.

And Nigerians have benefitted from this than any Country in the World.

Check it out.

Good luck.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
You should be grateful to God for the little you have, some of your mates are in worse situations.

6 Likes

Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by tolugar: 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
Dear this world is such a mystery.

Most people just want to be you or even half of you.

Just keep moving on and always be greatful to God.

3 Likes

Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by 234GT(m): 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
Your pay is good, so don't worry about that. Just look for a working class lady, so all the financial burden won't be on you.
Cheer up. There are people in worse positions than yours.

5 Likes

Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by feodan: 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
Read this

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by nepapole(m): 2:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
U will be fine bro. Pls don't do this..

Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by Gratefulsoul(m): 3:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
You are 34 with 45k salary and you are complaining... Be thankful bro because if I tell you my age and how much I earn then you will know the difference between testimony and miracle...

23 Likes

Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by Sexxkillz: 3:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
Some of the most successful people in the world didn't make their break through until they were over 45.

What i'm saying is that you aren't a failure. I know a lot of people that would kill to be in your position, making 45k a month. It would only take you time, but it's never too late to start.

Everyone has a passion. All you really have to do is save a part of that 45k every month, and then invest it in your passion. Start small. With determination and honesty, you'll grow whatever you have started and you'll be making more than 45k monthly. Do not stop. Do not give up. Don't let societal stereotypes about when a man is supposed to get married weigh you down. I know a millionaire who lives in banana island right now who is 40, unmarried, and was a church rat when he was 34. He's getting married next year.

You are only depressed when you allow yourself to be depressed. Don't let the world tell you what to do.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by Alexxgold: 3:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
feodan:
Read this

That's the simple truth

Thanks for that, I'm saving it

1 Like

Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by Khd95(m): 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
"Quitters never win,nd winners never quit"
if u want to win,dont quit oo my guy
Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by alorax2(f): 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
HungerBAD:
Do not feel depressed brother.

It does you more harm than good.

Somethings you need to work on:

1:Why are you not in a relationship now?to be in a relationship does not necessarily have to be financially taxing on you,as there are ladies,I mean good ladies there who will date you for who you are.

2: as regards the Job: I always tell people,change your environment,change your circle of network,get better educated,be willing to take risks,look for your inner potentials and tap into them as you do not need to work for somebody.

And then never ever be pessimistic as life is not a competition.

Also go to the travel section of Nairaland,and check out the highly skilled migrant program to Canada. I have plenty of friends that left for Canada that way,and it does not require you to kill yourself looking for money to travel out.

Canada is bigger than the United States,with a quarter of the US population. So they are always looking for educated qualified migrants to come over.

And Nigerians have benefitted from this than any Country in the World.

Check it out.

Good luck.

Such is life, beibg depressed won't solve anything. Make urself happy life no get duplicate but above all commit everything to God. It's well
Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by Efisko1(m): 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
Wow....gud advisers doing dia best to safe a life.
Bro pls dnt commit suicide ........beta days ahead.
Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by Mikylopez(f): 3:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
you are 34 it doesn't necessarily mean u should me married if u aren't satisfied with your pay why don't you give yourself some more time forget about the clock and age our society has placed set your own clock it wasn't written anywhere you should get married before 34 or 35...dont go and bring liability upon yourself all in the name of being desperate about having a wife

4 Likes

Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by t4top(m): 4:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
Someone is still single. Someone got married and 'waited' for ten years before having a child. Someone else had a baby within a year of marriage.
Someone graduated at the age of 22 but waited for five years before getting a good job. Someone else graduated at the age of 27 but secured a good job almost immediately after graduating!
Someone become a CEO at the age of 25 and died at 50 while another became a CEO at 50 and lived to 90 years of age.
It's called Time Zone, and everyone works based on his or own 'time zone'.
Take away depression, upgrade yourself as much as you can, get a partner now that you growing so you both can grow together and ultimately make God your focus.
You will get there.

7 Likes

Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by hadi200(f): 4:48pm On Dec 12, 2016
Goodplace:
Sometimes i think about how my life is and i feel depressed because i feel i have not achieved anything compare to my age. no relationship, a well paid job i have been looking out for years now. my take home pay does not take me home.
dnt be depressed dear God is saving d best for u

1 Like

Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by Goodplace: 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
FROM THE DEPTH OF MY HEART AND WITH ALL APPRECIATION I WANT TO THANK ALL THOSE THAT MADE COMMENT AND ADVICE TOWARDS ME. THANKS GUYS..
Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by idu1(m): 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
Goodplace:
FROM THE DEPTH OF MY HEART AND WITH ALL APPRECIATION I WANT TO THANK ALL THOSE THAT MADE COMMENT AND ADVICE TOWARDS ME. THANKS GUYS..
Allah is your strength.

Look for short profitable skills to learn and continue the hustle.

1 Like

Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by torres89: 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2016
I spent 11k on less than 3days...and I didn't use it on nonsense ooo
let alone 45k in a month
nigga I feel your pain
u need to act fast
double your hustle
Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by Greatzeus(m): 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
Brilliant and encouraging comments so far,wow I wish Nairaland is always as inspirational as this,but...

1 Like

Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by eightsin(m): 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
Sorry man! But remain hopeful cause one's fortune can change any minute. The point is never give up.
Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by Correctbro1: 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
Tithe out of 45k,and your pastor be telling you to feed on the words...bro, how does luke taste?

2 Likes

Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by AlexCk: 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
@Op,

All is well sire,
Don't give up just yet, always believe and hope for the very best.

Hope is a dangerous thing to lose.

Every little thing is gonna be alright smiley .

1 Like

Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by anathemiamia(f): 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
Goodplace:

A lot of people have made really great points but in addition, go out of your way to get new skills that can land a better job. Make the effort and pray hard
Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by automatix: 6:46pm On Dec 12, 2016
Actually, the problem with most of us is that we do not learn different stream of income to augment what we have.

In the current world one needs more than one source of income to sustain himself.

Aside that job, what other sources do you have that fetch you money? What other skills are available to you?

I have never worked for anyone since leaving NYSC and I am grateful to God for what I can do. It's all about what can bring you money added to what you have.

Right now, I have an office set up already where I shall be running some other skill based consulting training, along side selling for physical products.

Like HungerBad said, if you keep the same type of friends you currently have, you will keep having same problem of financial instability. U need to move with guys who talk about money making, business etc. Anything for the hustle.

3 Likes

Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by franklynsunny(m): 7:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
Gratefulsoul:
You are 34 with 45k salary and you are complaining... Be thankful bro because if I tell you my age and how much I earn then you will know the difference between testimony and miracle...

Pls accept dis words
It will giv u relief I swear?
Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
you really need to start hanging out around people. go out, especially to social occasions with the mind of growing your social network not dating o. stop thinking too much and being unnecessarily afraid of what will be. it makes you lose confidence and nothing puts off girls (people generally) faster than a man without confidence.

1 Like

Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by Engrpj(m): 7:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
Goodplace:

Join MMM and your financial status will. never remain the same...
Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by prettyAdaolisa(f): 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
Life ain't always a bed of roses...there are bed of thorns and shattered bottle...

But be rest assured that u will smile one day...just be patient and hardworking...and please don't step in a wrong path...

God's time is the best!
Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
Cheerup kiss

You are still young... 34 is a sexy age

U can travel as you have no kids... you can have secret affairs and have innocent fun

Life is beautiful... don't be sad ok?

2 Likes

Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by ufuosman(m): 7:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
Be grateful to God, some people are praying to hv that type of amount... just focus, soon u will see your wife.
Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by Gratefulsoul(m): 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
Softbamboo:
Cheerup kiss

You are still young... 34 is a sexy age

U can travel as you have no kids... you can have secret affairs and have innocent fun

Life is beautiful... don't be sad ok?

Hearing of sexy age for the very first time now.. What's the range?

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Nigerian Lady Breaks The Internet With Her N*de Photos / My Puhssy Is Prettiest - Naija-born Porrn Actress Shows Full Pwussy On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.