Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed (4907 Views)

Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child / Lady Gets Married With Just A Facebook Post / How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by OkoAnike(m): 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
What happen this night, every body on the same page.... Wonderful.

To every body that has said one thing or the other, On behalf of the OP, I say thank you, sincerely am happy to be part of this great platform, forum and home for many of us, where we come to share problem, have fun and play with each other as if we brothers from the same mother... But i tell we are brothers in d same platform.

3 Likes

Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by Ifakiland(m): 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
And here I am 26yrs old with a salary of 70k feeling like an underachiever....menh God I'm grateful o...Bros don't worry everything will work out fine, don't worry a rich lady mite just be interested in u and change ur story...u just be humble and prayer and STOP enriching ur pastor.
Give to d poor instead, dey will pray for u better Dan dat PASTOR ure enriching.
I don't pay tithe...(tithe was in d bible so d priest who don't work, won't go hungry) my pastor is an author (he works) so he doesn't need d tithe. So I give it to d poor.

4 Likes

Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by dikerebel(m): 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
Benita27:
You should be grateful to God for the little you have, some of your mates are in worse situations.
which of the gods?
Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
dikerebel:
which of the gods?
I don't remember using gods, but God.

English dey hard you?. grin

1 Like

Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by dikerebel(m): 7:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
Goodplace:
Sometimes i think about how my life is and i feel depressed because i feel i have not achieved anything compare to my age. no relationship, a well paid job i have been looking out for years now. my take home pay does not take me home.
to you Op, you are mad, some people will even kill to get to you position and you are hear crying up and down.
Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by dikerebel(m): 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
Benita27:
I don't remember using gods, but God.

English dey hard you?. grin
see this engrish teacher oh, you said 'god', and the last time i checked there are so many gods in the world, so which of them are you talking about?
Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
dikerebel:
see this engrish teacher oh, you said 'god', and the last time i checked there are so many gods in the world, so which of them are you talking about?
Please go back to my initial post as i haven't modified a word. grin
Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
Gratefulsoul:

Hearing of sexy age for the very first time now.. What's the range?

Women 27-34 .... a woman in this age bracket knows what she wants and is matured enough to make sure she gets it

Men... 30 to 40... usually they have settled and aren't into playing games... so sexy kiss

1 Like

Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by dikerebel(m): 7:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
Benita27:
Please go back to my initial post as i haven't modified a word. grin
pls my sister what's the difference between 'god' and 'God'
Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by Gratefulsoul(m): 7:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
Softbamboo:

Women 27-34 .... a woman in this age bracket knows what she wants and is matured enough to make sure she gets it

Men... 30 to 40... usually they have settled and aren't into playing games... so sexy kiss

Thanks for the information dear..
Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
dikerebel:
pls my sister what's the difference between 'god' and 'God'
gods...idols.
God...the almighty in heaven.

If you can go to www.google.com, you will definitely get more explanations to the difference.
Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by dikerebel(m): 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
Benita27:
god...idols.
God...the almighty in heaven.

If you can go to www.google.com, you will definitely get more explanations to the difference.
ok
Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by Googleus(m): 9:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
U should be thankful u were not in bishop Akpan church last Saturday wen it collapse.... Bro... Many better than u are gone
Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by domdan13(m): 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
Broadly, join MMM or Givers forum and watch ur depression disappear, as ur grin mind grin will be directed into a more fruitful and productive venture. cheesy grin and exercise a lot too
Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by elvision1(m): 7:30am On Dec 13, 2016
Benita27:
You should be grateful to God for the little you have, some of your mates are in worse situations.

just stop saying that, cus it never helps. If your mates are worse than you are it doesn't mean you should be satisfied with your condition, this is celebrating mediocrity.
Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by elvision1(m): 7:32am On Dec 13, 2016
Phinity318:
Broadly, join MMM or Givers forum and watch ur depression disappear, as ur grin mind grin will be directed into a more fruitful and productive venture. cheesy grin and exercise a lot too

if e money kon go down the drain you go repay am? If you are so sure of the two, then open an account for him and invest your money for him,after the set days take your capital and give him d profit,i guess not, cus even phyno know say e no sure for you.
Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by xamuelotu(m): 9:22am On Dec 13, 2016
Goodplace:
Sometimes i think about how my life is and i feel depressed because i feel i have not achieved anything compare to my age. no relationship, a well paid job i have been looking out for years now. my take home pay does not take me home.

1 Like

Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
elvision1:

if e money kon go down the drain you go repay am? If you are so sure of the two, then open an account for him and invest your money for him,after the set days take your capital and give him d profit,i guess not, cus even phyno know say e no sure for you.
u just attack the MMM part u no Talk on the exercise matter.
Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by elvision1(m): 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
Phinity318:
u just attack the MMM part u no Talk on the exercise matter.
cheesy grin
Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by elvision1(m): 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2016
dikerebel:
to you Op, you are mad, some people will even kill to get to you position and you are hear crying up and down.

so that's why he's mad? The first page was clean tallk till your "mad" self came in. oloshi!
Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by joeruano: 10:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
I'm impressed. If only nairalanders will always be this civil when addressing issues... @O.P. u r special.

You don't have any problem IF YOU HAVE A STRONG DETERMINATION TO BE WEALTHY. That's all you need to be wealthy. I can show you the way and mentor you for free. Send me an email: hailrapsongs4me@yahoo.com
Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by joeruano: 10:22pm On Dec 14, 2016
Oh! Just noticed a nairaland lunatic (dikerebel) on the 2nd page of this thread. They r everywhere!
Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
mm
Re: Am Almost 34, Not Yet Married With A Job Of 45k After Tithing And Feel Depressed by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:56pm On Jan 16, 2018
Goodplace:
invest 10k per month on farm. Maize or beans and cassava

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Dont Want To Commit Adultery,pls Help Me. / Honest And Poor Or Dishonest And Rich / Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.