Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

She Kept Calling The Names Of Jesus And Mary During S*x - Man Laments - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Kept Calling The Names Of Jesus And Mary During S*x - Man Laments (1154 Views)

After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments / She Kept Shaking Her Big Nyash So Konji Arrested Me N I Did This 2 Her / She Kept Saying "No" While Moaning... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Kept Calling The Names Of Jesus And Mary During S*x - Man Laments by oleeverking(m): 6:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
A man has had a most mind-blowing experience recently after a girl he met online, whom he thought was godly, ended up brutally disappointing him.

The man shared his story onbreak_or_makeup telling stunned readers about a girl he met online.

He revealed that he began to like the girl after reading a nice comment she wrote on a post on Instagram.

They thereafter got talking and exchanged numbers.

According to him, when they met for dates, the girl nearly licked him dry with her demands but he kept sticking with her because he liked her.

However, the last straw that broke the camel's back was what happened when she came to see him in his house.

Read the details below:

http://www.oleeverkingblog.com/2016/12/she-kept-calling-names-of-jesus-and.html?m=1
Re: She Kept Calling The Names Of Jesus And Mary During S*x - Man Laments by herzern(m): 6:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
RK..

Yhu remember me??
Re: She Kept Calling The Names Of Jesus And Mary During S*x - Man Laments by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
Don't mind her, spiritual koboko awaits her very soon
Re: She Kept Calling The Names Of Jesus And Mary During S*x - Man Laments by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
Dats a sign she's already in d 7th heaven
Re: She Kept Calling The Names Of Jesus And Mary During S*x - Man Laments by Laveda(f): 6:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
Lol
Re: She Kept Calling The Names Of Jesus And Mary During S*x - Man Laments by leahcimzil: 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
grin
Re: She Kept Calling The Names Of Jesus And Mary During S*x - Man Laments by oleeverking(m): 6:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
herzern:
RK..

Yhu remember me??

I think so.
Remind me bro
Re: She Kept Calling The Names Of Jesus And Mary During S*x - Man Laments by oleeverking(m): 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Don't mind her, spiritual koboko awaits her very soon
Lolzzz dey even prayed before sex. Imagine
Re: She Kept Calling The Names Of Jesus And Mary During S*x - Man Laments by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
oleeverking:

Lolzzz dey even prayed before sex. Imagine
this case strong kakaraakaaaaaaaa
Re: She Kept Calling The Names Of Jesus And Mary During S*x - Man Laments by oleeverking(m): 6:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
this case strong kakaraakaaaaaaaa
I dey tell you bro lolzz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Kept Calling The Names Of Jesus And Mary During S*x - Man Laments by harkibami27: 9:48pm On Dec 12, 2016
Laveda:
Lol
are u on Watsapp

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be Love? / What Young Men Should Know Before 30 / I'm In A Fix Between Two Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.