Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday (2422 Views)

Slay Queen Flogged By Her Community Vigilante For Going Nude On IG Live / Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic / Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday by Whytelyon(m): 9:10am On Dec 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Guy, wetin now?? undecided .... You no like woman?? undecided

Nke gi di excess. Odikwa too excess. Were ya nwayo.

This kain woman ya pursuing, hmm there is God o

Re: When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday by prettyAdaolisa(f): 9:10am On Dec 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Oh, depends on your definition of other room dear... Or is it what I'm thinking, right?? cool

Exactly what u are finking... grin

By oza room I meant,the dining room! tongue
Re: When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday by McBrooklyn(m): 9:14am On Dec 13, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:

Exactly what u are finking... grin

By oza room I meant,the dining room! tongue

cheesy grin

Oh OK, I'm gonna hit that door button now... you gonna open the door or won't ya?? cool
Re: When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday by McBrooklyn(m): 9:15am On Dec 13, 2016
Whytelyon:

Nke gi di excess. Odikwa too excess. Were ya nwayo.
This kain woman ya pursuing, hmm there is God o
cheesy grin

Guy, nothing do your own leg too now... You fit start pursuing them too now undecided
Re: When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday by Whytelyon(m): 9:27am On Dec 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Guy, nothing do your own leg too now... You fit start pursuing them too now undecided

You don vex. Ok sorry, pls but reduce the chasing of umu asa.

Re: When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday by McBrooklyn(m): 9:32am On Dec 13, 2016
Whytelyon:

You don vex. Ok sorry, pls but reduce the chasing of umu asa.

cheesy grin

No, I'm still cool... But romance section is strictly for chasing females now cool
Re: When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday by teejaypee: 10:03am On Dec 13, 2016
I've never traveled to the village embarassed
Re: When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday by ChemicalReaction(f): 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
teejaypee:
I've never traveled to the village embarassed
Why?
Re: When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday by teejaypee: 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Why?

I'm very far from villa and even my parents rarely go to the village unless it's compulsory.

Coupled with all the bad beliefs about villa and all that .

When mom starts sharing some village experiences you're gonna be surprised that such stuff are real and not some nollywood shiit cheesy
Re: When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday by TamedWolf90: 12:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
Whytelyon:

You like woman.

First na makkydebbie,now this one. Haba leave one for us na.

You have a Rich siggy...#Envy
Re: When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday by ChemicalReaction(f): 1:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
teejaypee:

I'm very far from villa and even my parents rarely go to the village unless it's compulsory.

Coupled with all the bad beliefs about villa and all that .

When mom starts sharing some village experiences you're gonna be surprised that such stuff are real and not some nollywood shiit cheesy

LOL.. means you don't even know extended family??
Chai!!

I better pass you jor oo..
Re: When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday by Whytelyon(m): 2:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
TamedWolf90:

You have a Rich siggy...#Envy

I'm sure you have those skills as well. Don't you worry, with time we'd see you act on here.

You program too right?

Re: When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday by chris2face(m): 2:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
23rd sure past

Hitting the villa on 23 do some clean up on 24th and then

Chill on the main day

Really can't wait to lay my hands on "nkwuocha" palm wine again

NSK here I come!!!!!!!
Re: When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday by TamedWolf90: 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
Whytelyon:

I'm sure you have those skills as well. Don't you worry, with time we'd see you act on here.

You program too right?

How I wish I do bro.... Might need a tutor..
Re: When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday by Whytelyon(m): 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
TamedWolf90:

How I wish I do bro.... Might need a tutor..

Most things i know I learnt on my own. Even before I went to Aptech. When I even got there I figured out I best them there as well.

Constant dedication. That's how I got to where I am. I write device drivers for windows now smiley
Re: When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday by TamedWolf90: 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
Whytelyon:

Most things i know I learnt on my own. Even before I went to Aptech. When I even got there I figured out I best them there as well.

Constant dedication. That's how I got to where I am. I write device drivers for windows now smiley

You used w3schools?
Re: When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday by Whytelyon(m): 4:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
TamedWolf90:

You used w3schools?

YouTube

Re: When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday by TamedWolf90: 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
Whytelyon:

YouTube

Kk..thnks
Re: When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday by teejaypee: 8:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
LOL.. means you don't even know extended family??
Chai!!

I better pass you jor oo..
well, there are quite a number of them in the same state I'm Currently in .
Re: When Is The Best Date For going on an Xmas holiday by kristian98(m): 12:24am On Dec 27, 2016
prettyAdaolisa:
Helo friends...I've been so delighted since the beginning of this sweet month...December has been my best month since I was a child till today and I don't see the love for it ending soon... cheesy

So friends,my mom just broke the news this evening that we will be traveling for Christmas on the 21st of this month,I was happy but became sad immediately... Why?...cos I think it's too early..

You know,there is something special about travelling late,when u arrive in the villa,lot of family and friends are there to give u a warm embrace,but traveling early
You will be the one welcoming them and there will be this sense of pride in them... angry

And also villa will be boring to live in,cos most people ain't back and most villa activities like Masquerade's dance,football(usually played in the market square),maiden dance,and lots more are yet to start... embarassed

So when is the best date for going on a Christmas holiday and list ur reasons too...

#XmasTalk
ok so mine is on the 28th. We're going to imo and also anambara. So what abt u?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must Read: So My Passenger's Dick Appointment Is My Man -lady Laments (photos) / Romanlanders, What Do You All Think About This Instagram Ladies Shapes? / Dec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.