Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Ways To Get Bigger Breast Without Surgery - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Get Bigger Breast Without Surgery (4113 Views)

Nigerian Man Apologizes To A Lady For Touching Her Breast Without Her Consent / Instagram Celebrity Shows Off Her Big Breast Without Bra. See Photos / Does Sex Make Woman Breast To Get Bigger Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Get Bigger Breast Without Surgery by Josephdgreat(m): 10:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
If you have ever wondered how to get fuller, bigger and firmer B.reasts without having to go through surgery, then this is your chance to know.

Fuller B.reasts devoid of any clue of sagging can be very beguiling, with looks fit to bewitch the onlookers. Pert and plump B.reasts on women consent to exert the tenor of femininity and sensuality, thus imparting a suggestive structure to your physical body even if it inherently defines itself with infirmity and frailty.
Is your fragile body worth of undergoing those intricate surgeries followed by the perennial vulnerability of your features? No, it is dispensable when you can evidently implement the same results naturally. Stress not anymore because here are some of the simple natural steps, adhering to which you can comprehensively evade from the procedure of B.reast implantation, silicone and Botox.
1. TheR@peutic Massage
A compelling theR@peutic massage over your B.reasts will significantly exert blood circulation in your B.reasts, which evidently fosters the discharge of prolactin, a B.reast enhancing hormone. The prolactin subtly maneuvers your B.reasts to become firm, full and embellishing to the eyes. However, refrain from quick rough massage as it can spark intricate pain in the B.reasts. Implicate the massage with the aid of beneficent oils which can avail you more perks.
2. Enhance Your Pect0ralis Muscle
Situated just below the B.reasts, pect0ralis muscles can exert the stimulation of B.reast enlargement. Effective arm circulation and chest expander exercises can emphatically promote the growth of pect0ralis muscles.
3. Changes in diet and lifestyle
Affirm a healthy lifestyle coupled with controlled diet that will promote these fatty tissues, that is, B.reasts to augment them in size. Adhere to foods that are sources to enhance the estrogen level and high-proteolysis. Soy innately increases the production of estrogen in your body that can help your B.reasts to grow well.
The consumption of soy coupled with rice, barley and dairy products such as milk, cheese and yogurt can spark wonders by providing balanced nutritious diet to grow B.reasts larger. A well proportioned and balanced diet and plenty of water consumption every day can render your B.reasts a firmness and fullness to the bust line.
Drink subtly blended juice of papaya with milk, which is grinded proportionately. It has been scientifically proved that papaya milk blended juice can evidently affect the enhancement of the B.reasts.
4. Exercise for B.reast Enhancement
Chest exercise is indispensable to help let the B.reasts grow naturally. Full body push-ups can evidently work the muscle tissues of your chest to promote the enlargement of the chest muscles which will in turn stimulate the growth and firmness of your B.reasts.
5. Creams and Lotions
You may substantially adhere to some of the supplementary creams and lotions to exert B.reast enhancement. The massage of organic natural creams and lotion can efficaciously execute your B.reast enlargement procedure. The cream and lotions will emphatically regulate and influence the thriving of fat cells in your B.reasts, thus maneuvering attractive B.reasts without surgery.
Nothing can be more efficacious in your B.reast enhancement procedure than the application of natural methods, which are devoid of needles, gauges, tweezers, etc. Abiding by these natural and easy procedures can lend you the perennial ramifications of enhanced B.reasts which are meant to exact stares of awe from others.

Source
[url]http:/joseph9jablog..co.ke/2016/12/way-to-get-bigger-breast-naturally.html?m=1[/url]

Re: Ways To Get Bigger Breast Without Surgery by ikombe: 10:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
Sinaj are you seeing wat am seeing cheesy
Re: Ways To Get Bigger Breast Without Surgery by Laveda(f): 10:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
Yeah

I agree, nice.
Re: Ways To Get Bigger Breast Without Surgery by TIDDOLL(m): 10:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
Make I give you short cut, Try "Kigelia Africana"..works like magic.. cheesy.Yorubas, know better...
Create a thread to Thank me later undecided
Re: Ways To Get Bigger Breast Without Surgery by torres89: 11:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
what's the essence of having big boobs
when it's still gonna fall
Re: Ways To Get Bigger Breast Without Surgery by sinaj(f): 11:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
ikombe:
Sinaj are you seeing wat am seeing cheesy
guys nd bobby sha grin
Re: Ways To Get Bigger Breast Without Surgery by kirchofff(m): 11:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
Laveda:
Yeah
I agree, nice.
what happened to ur breast? It used to be bigger before na
Re: Ways To Get Bigger Breast Without Surgery by ikombe: 11:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
sinaj:
guys nd bobby sha grin
Let me help you grin

Re: Ways To Get Bigger Breast Without Surgery by Laveda(f): 11:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
kirchofff:
what happened to ur breast? It used to be bigger before na

Nlanders sha. grin

1 Like

Re: Ways To Get Bigger Breast Without Surgery by kirchofff(m): 11:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
Laveda:

Nlanders sha. grin
shey i lie ni? I knw ur breast b4 b4 na......looks so firm and robost
Re: Ways To Get Bigger Breast Without Surgery by Laveda(f): 11:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
kirchofff:
shey i lie ni? I knw ur breast b4 b4 na......looks so firm and robost

Lol dunno if you lying. grin its still there sha.
Re: Ways To Get Bigger Breast Without Surgery by kirchofff(m): 11:48pm On Dec 12, 2016
Laveda:

Lol dunno if you lying. grin its still there sha.
sha take care of it very well for me o......i might become the proud owner in yrs to come.......you knw?
Re: Ways To Get Bigger Breast Without Surgery by sinaj(f): 6:55am On Dec 13, 2016
ikombe:
Let me help you grin
u garit grin
Re: Ways To Get Bigger Breast Without Surgery by Jenny1010(f): 8:22am On Dec 13, 2016
who big breast epp? undecided
Re: Ways To Get Bigger Breast Without Surgery by AyamStarch: 8:51am On Dec 13, 2016
makydebbie, coman bookmark this page
Re: Ways To Get Bigger Breast Without Surgery by makydebbie(f): 8:52am On Dec 13, 2016
AyamStarch:
makydebbie, coman bookmark this page
Mumugringrin

This thread is not for me bikogrin
Re: Ways To Get Bigger Breast Without Surgery by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 13, 2016
what of to reduce
Re: Ways To Get Bigger Breast Without Surgery by AyamStarch: 7:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
makydebbie:
Mumugringrin
This thread is not for me bikogrin
keep deceiving yourself with that padded bra angry
Re: Ways To Get Bigger Breast Without Surgery by makydebbie(f): 7:53am On Dec 14, 2016
AyamStarch:

keep deceiving yourself with that padded bra angry
k. kiss
Re: Ways To Get Bigger Breast Without Surgery by juliacollins: 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2017
I wanted to tell you about my experience with this breast enlargement guide. I'm 24 years old and I've spent pretty much my whole life wishing I had slightly larger breasts. I'm normally a size A, I'd love to be a size B, especially when I wear certain kinds of low cut tops. I have a good figure, and I like what I have, but every now and then I would like a little bit more. Well, it's actually working! There is a noticeable difference in the size of my breasts! It's only been 10 days, and they say that the true final results won't appear until about the 4-6 month time frame, but based on what I can see, there's definitely a difference. My breasts are standing out more, and they are fuller and rounder. Sometimes I am able to go out without a bra, now I can't. And I have a feeling that I might have to actually buy new bras if the growth continues. I'm looking forward to seeing how the next month goes. There might actually be a size B in my future! http://dld.bz/naturalmethods

(1) (Reply)

Will He Still Marry Me? / It's Sunday And I'm Home And Chilling - Photos / Trending Pictures Of A Bride, All In The Name Of BRIDAL SHOWER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.