Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Nigerian Man Apologizes To A Lady For Touching Her Breast Without Her Consent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Apologizes To A Lady For Touching Her Breast Without Her Consent (2675 Views)

Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) / Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos / It's Rape To Ejaculate In A Woman Without Her Consent- Marriage Counsellor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Apologizes To A Lady For Touching Her Breast Without Her Consent by thefamousnaija9: 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2020
A Nigerian man has apologized to lady who called him out on Facebook for handling her breast without her consent many years ago.

https://gistsfanz.com/2020/06/nigerian-man-apologizes-to-a-lady-for-touching-her-breast-without-her-consent.html

The lady identified as Iphie Alfred demanded an apology from Justice Chimaoke Nzeabuikefor the ”atrocity” he committed against her a few years ago.

”Justice Chimaoke Nzeabuike you have 48hrs to tender a public apology to me here on facebook for the atrocity you committed against me few years ago.

I have not been in communication with you since until today. Your 48hrs started 2:52pm Nigerian time.” she wrote on her timeline.

Following her post, Justice took to the comment section to apologize and also state his own side of the story. He revealed that the incident happened over five years ago when he was serving.

He went on to reveal that Ify came to visit his roommate, Tony but they had issues and she decided to leave without having transport fair.

He claimed he offered her money but asked for intimacy in return which she agreed to. He said he regretted his action and apologized to Ify months later.

Iphie saw his comment and expressed shock at his claim. According to her, she and Tony never had issues. She claimed that it was while she was asleep at night that Justice began to handle her boobs.

https://gistsfanz.com/2020/06/nigerian-man-apologizes-to-a-lady-for-touching-her-breast-without-her-consent.html

Re: Nigerian Man Apologizes To A Lady For Touching Her Breast Without Her Consent by sammysneh(m): 12:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
Hmm,Rape news every where
Re: Nigerian Man Apologizes To A Lady For Touching Her Breast Without Her Consent by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 03, 2020
The world is in ruins

God please heal our land

[img]https://media1./images/f09926b13200b8e70297552695b7621e/tenor.gif?itemid=16593998[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Apologizes To A Lady For Touching Her Breast Without Her Consent by Vyzz: 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2020
cheesy

Mtcheeew
Re: Nigerian Man Apologizes To A Lady For Touching Her Breast Without Her Consent by Bluezy13(m): 1:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
Common breasts...

If he hadn't apologized on Facebook that same year even without the girl threatening him, we wouldn't be reading this nonsense now.
You fondled a girl's breasts and still went ahead to leave footprint by tendering a written apology on a social media when she didn't even blow things out of proportion.
5 years later now, that same footprint is being used against you by a girl seeking attention. So she didn't see the apology he tendered 5 years ago after the incident occurred.
The guy is suffering from low self-esteem.

Imagine a girl calling me out today over breasts I touched yesterday...late alone 5 years ago...

You must be out of your mind!
I won't even remember your face let alone touching your breasts.
Jobless people everywhere...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Apologizes To A Lady For Touching Her Breast Without Her Consent by dawnomike(m): 1:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
Summary of the post:Appology requested... Appology tendered
Re: Nigerian Man Apologizes To A Lady For Touching Her Breast Without Her Consent by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
I hope Ukamaka doesn't accuse me of rape in 5 years time sad
Re: Nigerian Man Apologizes To A Lady For Touching Her Breast Without Her Consent by Tranquillity360: 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
Next 10 years from now Aisha will claim i raped her.

Now i still get evidence for my phone,she no go show face.
Re: Nigerian Man Apologizes To A Lady For Touching Her Breast Without Her Consent by Inda2020: 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
Lazy bloggers anything to trend
Re: Nigerian Man Apologizes To A Lady For Touching Her Breast Without Her Consent by falcon01: 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
I guess I'M a Rapist then, I've touched lotta boobies without consent back then.
Re: Nigerian Man Apologizes To A Lady For Touching Her Breast Without Her Consent by 2cul2care: 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
Attention seekers everywhere.

Abeg u guys should make way for the real victims.
Re: Nigerian Man Apologizes To A Lady For Touching Her Breast Without Her Consent by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
So meaningful topics and content again aside rape issue Nigeria we got a long way to go angry
Re: Nigerian Man Apologizes To A Lady For Touching Her Breast Without Her Consent by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
0KNM:
The world is in ruins

God please heal our land

[img]https://media1./images/f09926b13200b8e70297552695b7621e/tenor.gif?itemid=16593998[/img]
grin grin grin

The end is here already, everybody just dey pack bags.
Re: Nigerian Man Apologizes To A Lady For Touching Her Breast Without Her Consent by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
Ariza:
grin grin grin

The end is here already, everybody just dey pack bags.
You have enough time to pack bags? I’m ready... no bags for me, don’t want nothing to pull me back cheesy cheesy

[img]https://media1./images/5ad6a312e6e66a909ffd12d59b7abb0a/tenor.gif?itemid=8669941[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Why Hausas Reject Igbo Suitors / Name One Thing From This Picture And Win 2k Card (picture) / Mynd44 Needs A Woman To Settle Down With,Send A Dm If You’re Interested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.