Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,126 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Help... I Caught My Girl Friend P**tz Down With My Friend.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help... I Caught My Girl Friend P**tz Down With My Friend.. (1250 Views)

I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. / I Caught My Fiancée Cheating / I CAUGHT HIM: I Caught My Friend Doing This...He Thought I Won't Know [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help... I Caught My Girl Friend P**tz Down With My Friend.. by incrediblepraise: 10:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
Please naira landers i seriously need advice ,,, ther is these girl av been dating for two years now,, i love her so much.. Last two weeks i travelled out of town.. Been talking with her on phone.. Then today i came back though i didnt tell her i was coming back just to give her a suprise... I got home and after freshning up .. I went to get sumtin from my guys place.. Only to get der nd bump in to see my guy bl**ping d love of my life.... Pls yhur advice is seriously needed.. Thank you.
Re: Help... I Caught My Girl Friend P**tz Down With My Friend.. by mrsage(m): 10:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
Serious matter. But what advice do you need. Free dem all.

2 Likes

Re: Help... I Caught My Girl Friend P**tz Down With My Friend.. by kirchofff(m): 10:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
nice novie.......who directed it sef
Re: Help... I Caught My Girl Friend P**tz Down With My Friend.. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
This one na chico ejiro
kirchofff:
nice novie.......who directed it sef
Re: Help... I Caught My Girl Friend P**tz Down With My Friend.. by Qunlentinoffici(m): 11:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
before I say anything, what did u do next?
Re: Help... I Caught My Girl Friend P**tz Down With My Friend.. by danilho(m): 11:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
What advice do you need. You were not told, you caught her red handed. Bro, delete her from your mind. You are away for just two weeks and she already bleeping your friend.
Who know for how long they have been doing dis.
Dem go say na their first time. Get over her. No time for back pass.

2 Likes

Re: Help... I Caught My Girl Friend P**tz Down With My Friend.. by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
She never loved u,it was infatuation
Re: Help... I Caught My Girl Friend P**tz Down With My Friend.. by TIDDOLL(m): 11:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
Omoge MI, Ati Padi, Wonti Shey MI ni nkan ti oda
Wetin u go do your best friend
Dis na Padi mi
Ore mi........ That Song doh smiley

Guy, Shit happens..

2 Likes

Re: Help... I Caught My Girl Friend P**tz Down With My Friend.. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
pleas post photos cheesy
Re: Help... I Caught My Girl Friend P**tz Down With My Friend.. by ghostwritter(m): 11:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
incrediblepraise:
Please naira landers i seriously need advice ,,, ther is these girl av been dating for two years now,, i love her so much.. Last two weeks i travelled out of town.. Been talking with her on phone.. Then today i came back though i didnt tell her i was coming back just to give her a suprise... I got home and after freshning up .. I went to get sumtin from my guys place.. Only to get der nd bump in to see my guy bl**ping d love of my life.... Pls yhur advice is seriously needed.. Thank you.
Chisos!!
I'm more surprise at ur question than the actual event.....are u stew-pied?

1 Like

Re: Help... I Caught My Girl Friend P**tz Down With My Friend.. by Sunnymatey(m): 11:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
Hang urself.
Re: Help... I Caught My Girl Friend P**tz Down With My Friend.. by Alexxgold: 11:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
you've learnt two of the biggest lessons in life.

1) never trust anyone completely (especially women)

2) the only true and genuine friend you have is your God and maker

find peace within yourself and move on... don't fight or put it in mind. Cut both of them off completely from your life

Time heals everything

2 Likes

Re: Help... I Caught My Girl Friend P**tz Down With My Friend.. by Realone92(m): 11:46pm On Dec 12, 2016
Iskaba
Re: Help... I Caught My Girl Friend P**tz Down With My Friend.. by FutureSenator: 11:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
Lol. Too much of naija movies + boredom cheesy
Re: Help... I Caught My Girl Friend P**tz Down With My Friend.. by leahcimzil: 12:03am On Dec 13, 2016
You must be Tony Umeze while yur friend and Bae are Ramsey Noah and Ini Edo resp. Nice movie

1 Like

Re: Help... I Caught My Girl Friend P**tz Down With My Friend.. by hotspec(m): 12:12am On Dec 13, 2016
Usain Bolt urself, bro; if u need or value ur life. No need to fight any of them. RUN, RUN, RUN bro.

(1) (Reply)

Secrets Of Self-servicing / 30 Important Questions To Ask Before Agreeing To Marry / Nigerian Man Flees Over A N3,200 Bill On A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.