Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,984 members, 7,838,503 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

MMM Just Crashed !!! - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Just Crashed !!! (4371 Views)

MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / Mmm Just Crashed / Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Just Crashed !!! by ikorodureporta: 8:25am On Dec 13, 2016

Re: MMM Just Crashed !!! by Luizkid(m): 8:29am On Dec 13, 2016
Ifebaby16:

I think you should call the police.
grin grin
u no get joy at all oo
Re: MMM Just Crashed !!! by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 13, 2016
MMM DIDN'T OWES US ANY APOLOGY.

It is very disappointing to see that our green Mavros have been frozen for a month. I wanna GH few minutes ago and to my surprise, my green Mavro failed to add up, it display N0 for the umpteenth time of refreshing.

One thing I want everybody to know is that any decision taken by MMM has been greatly reviewed and it is for our betterment. You can take this to the bank. It is called PAUSE MODE go and read more about it. MMM will not crash.

It is very sad to see our fellow participants behaving like this, and all of you have benefitted from the system in one way or the other, what did you expect the outsiders that have been waiting for our down fall to say? Even Sergey Mavrodi will be highly disappointed in some of us because we have all failed to understand and execute the great MMM's ideology and warnings because of our greed. The warning is simply PARTICIPATE ONLY WITH YOUR SPARE MONEY, YOU MAY LOOSE ALL YOUR MONEY. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE ON YOUR MONEY (Attached is the warning from MMM, read and digest it). The warning is always in our PO and in the official website every time and in the registration form. Even the people that have used up-to three months in the system and the so-called Guiders are pumping petrol into the fire, well, that's Nigerians for you. I wonder what they learned in Guiders' school. Give some of them foods and they will sing for you, but if you didn't give them any, they will criticise and mock you. Anything we are/want to do, let's seek knowledge on it. Be a man of value, not just a man of success.

For those complaining on how to explain to their downlines, you have to try because out of our greed atimes, we compelled them to PH with high amount because of the 10% referral bonus.

WAY FORWARD:

Relax, we are in this together (my money is in the system as well).

Let's stop the panic, we are risk takers.

Execute your leadership skills to cool down and explain to your downlines.

Let's fight public criticism together.

Continue to PH and uphold MMM's ideology and warning.

Let's seek more knowledge on MMM. Be a man of value.

MMM should strip off some people of their guidership title. Yeah, they are negative and negative emotion disempowers. It rottens the system.

Be a good Ambassador of MMM and continue to build its integrity.

Long live MMM,
Long live Sergey Mavrodi,
Long live all the brains behind MMM Success.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Just Crashed !!! by satysaca: 8:33am On Dec 13, 2016
Garshyzee:
Show ur picx of d 823k or i dont cry believe it... Meanwhile ny 600k da there too... Relax bro its just freezng

is freezing because we are in harmattan. hahahahahaha lol hahahahaah

1 Like

Re: MMM Just Crashed !!! by ugovy: 8:36am On Dec 13, 2016
This is SWEEETTTT...

You provide a help of 1k and get a help in return... Help from 4 persons returning your 1k favour each.. 4k right? Isn't this amazing?
Ok, That's not all... You go further to upgrade to level 2 by giving out 2.5k from your 4k... and again You jejely receive 2.5k each from 16persons... Yes, You heard me right... SIXTEEN PERSONS!!!...
Hmmm... How more exciting can this get?...

Now, another icing on the cake is that There's a team that helps get downliners, members, people or whatever you choose to call it for you... Does the evangelism for you at no cost... All they'll need you do is share your testimony to expand the team network..
Join this Rocket Team on Whatsapp and watch your 1k grow your account like magic...

You Owe Me A Big Thank You after this.
Re: MMM Just Crashed !!! by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 13, 2016
NOW Let's remember our safety nets whc we av always sensitized ourselves abt...

MMM has over 10 safety nets which will never make it crash. And you Never notice But I will mention 10 out of them.

1, Pause mode

2, 14 days defrost

3, Extension of the getting help hours

4, Seeking help from neighboring country

5, No central account attached

7,  Peer to peer  system

8,  Guider's efforts

9   PH match hours extension

10, Website upgrades and security

1, Pause mode

This process is applied when the numbers of the people getting help is greater than the people help. The system will pause the GH transactions and allow more PH to come into the system for the duration of 2 and half months, then the system will now restart.

PH means provide help and the GH means get help

2, 14 days defrost

The participants will not be able to withdraw their money until after 14 days when the payments have been confirmed. During this process, more PH would have come into the system therefore there would be pool of cash to pay the old participants.

3, Extension of GH hours

this occur when there is a public holidays when the banks are not working therefore,  there won't be transaction and it may cause the problem to the system. The system will now extend the hours of the people who are getting help at that period to allow more People providing help into the system.

4, Help seeking from neighboring country

When there are more GH than PH in a country, MMM will look into the other countries which are doing well and match them together, pending the time that the affected country will be OK.

6, No central account attached

MMM  does not have a certain account that we are sending to. MMM doesn't collect your money.

7, Peer to peer system

Participants pay directly to the bank account of the other participants seeking help

8, Guider's efforts

Guiders are the heartbeat of MMM, guiders make sure each and everyone in MMM understand the Ideology of MMM and how it works

9, PH  match hours extension

When the system finds out that there are more GH than PH,  the system will extend the hour of old PH so that to hold down their order matches duration and during this period, the system will allow more new PH to come into the system to get it balanced.

10, Website upgrades and security

MMM spends million of dollars in taking care of their website to cub online fraud in MMM, such as scam and other Threats.

FOR THE GOOD OF ALL OF US

MMM keeps putting measures in place to ensure the sustainability of the system but as with every system run be people the sustainability of MMM Nigeria will depend on the attitude of its participants. If we begin to act in greed, try to cheat the system and make the community vulnerable to fraudsters then we will eventually be at a loss.
There has been no case of activation of pause mode or restart since the start of the current phase of MMM in all the countries MMM had been in before it got to Nigeria and our case should not be different.
I learnt people are opening multiple accounts and devising means of cheating the community and playing smart. We will only be the once who will lose and prove the doubters right.
I need not remind us that it's against the rules of MMM and when detected all your accounts will be blocked.
It's our collective responsibilities as participants and guiders to protect the community, control our down lines and ensure everyone plays by the rules.
If MMM stands the test of time , it will be our doing and if it fails tomorrow it will also be our doing. you want referral bonus please go out and register new participants and refrain from multiple accounts and fraudulent adventures; Nigeria is big enough for all of us.
Long Live MMM NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: MMM Just Crashed !!! by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 13, 2016
Ultimate cycler caused this panic

1 Like

Re: MMM Just Crashed !!! by eyiwunmi53(m): 8:54am On Dec 13, 2016
Triotinaija recalls that similar scenario had played out in Zimbabwe and South Africa, where participants money were frozen for certain period, pausing the system, only to return with new adjustment in its terms.
Read more at http://triotinaija.com/breaking-mmm-nigeria-freezes-participants-money-till-next-year/#xp2IDBuAdTBV3hZU.99 let's just keep calm.

1 Like

Re: MMM Just Crashed !!! by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 13, 2016
as if i could see the future ooo.

na God save me sha.. I applied to PH 90k on the 4th of December, then came the news of the 50% ish some days later. I just knew the end was near..sharpaly i cancelled my request. tongue 90k no be beans abeg

but at least i thank God I was able to benefit from the system..

My prayer is that it comes back ooo.. many people would have invested big in it
Re: MMM Just Crashed !!! by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 13, 2016
martinz1:
This is a very bad move by mmm, they are supposed to notify people ahead before doing this, they have no respect for peoples feelings and emotional
if they notify people, those that want to PH would refuse to pay and just cancel their request because they know the end is near.. so those to GH would not be able to get their money..

either ways, they announce or not..some people are bound to lose this game
Re: MMM Just Crashed !!! by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 13, 2016
Garshyzee:
Show ur picx of d 823k or i dont cry believe it... Meanwhile ny 600k da there too... Relax bro its just freezng
show pics of the 600K or I don't believe it too
Re: MMM Just Crashed !!! by Garshyzee(m): 9:22am On Dec 13, 2016
BADNEAT:
show pics of the 600K or I don't believe it too
sorry bro..dats classified
Re: MMM Just Crashed !!! by Garshyzee(m): 9:25am On Dec 13, 2016
vickchizy:
MMM DIDN'T OWES US ANY APOLOGY.

It is very disappointing to see that our green Mavros have been frozen for a month. I wanna GH few minutes ago and to my surprise, my green Mavro failed to add up, it display N0 for the umpteenth time of refreshing.

One thing I want everybody to know is that any decision taken by MMM has been greatly reviewed and it is for our betterment. You can take this to the bank. It is called PAUSE MODE go and read more about it. MMM will not crash.

It is very sad to see our fellow participants behaving like this, and all of you have benefitted from the system in one way or the other, what did you expect the outsiders that have been waiting for our down fall to say? Even Sergey Mavrodi will be highly disappointed in some of us because we have all failed to understand and execute the great MMM's ideology and warnings because of our greed. The warning is simply PARTICIPATE ONLY WITH YOUR SPARE MONEY, YOU MAY LOOSE ALL YOUR MONEY. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE ON YOUR MONEY (Attached is the warning from MMM, read and digest it). The warning is always in our PO and in the official website every time and in the registration form. Even the people that have used up-to three months in the system and the so-called Guiders are pumping petrol into the fire, well, that's Nigerians for you. I wonder what they learned in Guiders' school. Give some of them foods and they will sing for you, but if you didn't give them any, they will criticise and mock you. Anything we are/want to do, let's seek knowledge on it. Be a man of value, not just a man of success.

For those complaining on how to explain to their downlines, you have to try because out of our greed atimes, we compelled them to PH with high amount because of the 10% referral bonus.

WAY FORWARD:

Relax, we are in this together (my money is in the system as well).

Let's stop the panic, we are risk takers.

Execute your leadership skills to cool down and explain to your downlines.

Let's fight public criticism together.

Continue to PH and uphold MMM's ideology and warning.

Let's seek more knowledge on MMM. Be a man of value.

MMM should strip off some people of their guidership title. Yeah, they are negative and negative emotion disempowers. It rottens the system.

Be a good Ambassador of MMM and continue to build its integrity.

Long live MMM,
Long live Sergey Mavrodi,
Long live all the brains behind MMM Success.
I think im in love....
lady u gat balls..not some ball-less participant...
Re: MMM Just Crashed !!! by freeeeme(m): 9:34am On Dec 13, 2016
Wait, make I call President Buhari....He must set up a panel to investigate
Re: MMM Just Crashed !!! by raayah(f): 9:37am On Dec 13, 2016
vickchizy:
Don't blame mmm because mmm has no central account where people pay money into.In this case the last people to PH.losses. I am part of them.I understood the risk.and I used spare money.I will GH by january 14th.I just have to believe in the system that as made my financial status.better.

In January a lot more people will be GH too with fewer PH. Who knows if you'll be matched??
Re: MMM Just Crashed !!! by ameezy(m): 9:40am On Dec 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lolololololol
Re: MMM Just Crashed !!! by matrix199(m): 9:54am On Dec 13, 2016
Hmm
Re: MMM Just Crashed !!! by anowai(m): 10:12am On Dec 13, 2016
Hello BITCOIN Lovers

if you want to get to know more about bitcoin and how to invest your hard earned cash in it please feel free to contact me 24/7 and i'll be glad to lecture and guild you for free.
Email: anowaijames@gmail.com
The Future is Bitcoin, invest now

Yours sincerely
Anowai James
Re: MMM Just Crashed !!! by FunnyDude(m): 10:31am On Dec 13, 2016
BUY YOUR BITCOIN AT AFFORDABLE PRICE OF 510/$ . YOU CAN WHATSAPP ME: 08159127748
Re: MMM Just Crashed !!! by Ifebaby16(m): 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
cheesy
Luizkid:

grin grin
u no get joy at all oo
Re: MMM Just Crashed !!! by Alabi324(m): 11:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
"Dear mavrodians, my mission here is to make us properly understand this new message that seems to be causing panic out there in the hearts of all MMM participants. The message does NOT say that nobody will be able to GH until January, instead the message is saying that you will not be able to GH until after 30days that you actually made the payment of your PH and the recipient confirms. Meaning that your money must actually spend minimum of 30days outside. So for example, if you PH 100K on 5th November, and you are matched to pay on 10th November, assuming that you made the payment but the recipient does not confirm your order until 15th November when he finally comfirms receipt of your payment. From that instant (15th November), your mavros will change status to "CONFIRMED" ( irrespective of colour Blue or Green ), so you will only be able to request for help (GH) on that particular 100k + 30% growth as from 15th December. It is not that you can't GH before January. Please spread this to all your downlines"

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Can Monitor My Investments On The Nigerian Stock Exchange / Invest In Our Treasury Portfolio With A Very Good Return On Investment / Earn 3 - 6 Dollars Answering Survey Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.