Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Would You ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You ? (3419 Views)

Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? / Can You Really Allow Your Spouse Or Fiance Go Out In A Dress Like This? / Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You ? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2016
blovesther:
babes if men pretend for you ehnnnnnn....... You can live with a Jezebel for God knows how long without knowing he's one...
Love is blind but marriage will open your eyes
[quote author=blovesther post=52075272]bab]

E be like say Man never show her pepper before. If a Man doesnt want you to know him, my dear you would never know him.
Re: Would You ? by vchykp(m): 8:35pm On Dec 19, 2016
I wont adviçe my enemy to try that, its possible it may work for some other people but it never worked for me, its a bad way of life considering the disadvantages, traditionally its bad, biblically ita akward, in my tradition and in the part of country where i come from(nigeria), if eveñtually she dies, you are in doom, and if she gets pregnant in my tradition, you will have to marry double, the child and the mother.

Much disadvantages attached to it, i was fortunate my baby mama never died, she changed her àttitude after birth, it was hell for me because i could not tell her to leave, coming is easy but going is wahala, thañk God its past.

The truth is that if you are not legally married to her, please allow her come for just weekends, it will help you have worth for her and have good value for what you are paying for(bride prize).

A generator you bought new febuary 2016 cant have same value by December 2016 after much use.

2 Likes

Re: Would You ? by vchykp(m): 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
BoiledHead:
The moment my gf and I concluded that we would be getting married I told her to move in with me effective immediately.

She told her dad and the dad refused. She also refused. Then I told the dad

"This is Nigeria. We are Nigerians. I cannot marry a person that when I am in Lagos she could be in Abuja fvcking another guy. If she is still babe or side chick no wahala. But fiancee? No way! It's not by force"

And the dad said it's okay on the condition that he can visit at anytime.

We are living together. I'm well aware of her movements as she is aware of mine. Not that she would be living somewhere else and I would be saying "I'm getting married soon" meanwhile she dey club or one guys house. undecided

Although some of my guys were saying that it's wrong that I'm caging her and all sorts. And I said

"It's not by force. My marriage, my rules" grin

Thank God I'm not broke sha. If I'm broke I wonder who would listen to my rules shocked

I wont adviçe my enemy to try that, its possible it may work for some other people but it never worked for me, its a bad way of life considering the disadvantages, traditionally its bad, biblically ita akward, in my tradition and in the part of country where i come from(nigeria), if eveñtually she dies, you are in doom, and if she gets pregnant in my tradition, you will have to marry double, the child and the mother.
Much disadvantages attached to it, i was fortunate my baby mama never died, she changed her àttitude after birth, it was hell for me because i could not tell her to leave, coming is easy but going is wahala, thañk God its past.
The truth is that if you are not legally married to her, please allow her come for just weekends, it will help you have worth for her and have good value for what you are paying for(bride prize).
A generator you bought new febuary 2016 cant have same value by December 2016 after much use

2 Likes

Re: Would You ? by shestrong(f): 11:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
vchykp:

A generator you bought new febuary 2016 cant have same value by December 2016 after much use

very nice piece, thank you plenty
Re: Would You ? by shestrong(f): 11:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
Maychang:

This is a lame excuse ..... i guess her dad has benefitted well from you (financially) guess thats why he agreed...

thats if you not lying sef..

lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Would You ? by shestrong(f): 5:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
its a normal thing these days for women/gals to be living with their bobos before marriage.

If you are doubting; Fathers, Uncles and Mothers pay a surprise visit to your daughters in school and you will be shocked

It's not a normal thing bro, but it has become very rampard especially around the university environment.
Re: Would You ? by NemzySeries(m): 12:50am On May 01, 2017
even if u get preggy wit twins for me dunt cum to ma hauz till i take u to d alter even if ure ma nxt door neighbor...... & even if we make out every orda nite & luvers once i notice d relationship is taking a crious turn i dunt mind suspending d "ACT" till after marriage b4 sum1 start committing adultery inside fornication grin
Re: Would You ? by StarBukola(f): 12:57am On May 01, 2017
purple3091:
i am married and never did so,because it makes thing harder ,as in,you see eachother everyday and get bored quickly etc,so i advise ladies not to
but sir, y haven't your wife never bore u, sebi u two have been living together, that ur point sir e no strong
Re: Would You ? by StarBukola(f): 1:00am On May 01, 2017
My own opinion I don't advise staying with ur bf,. But fiancé is another case, u can move in with him, if u both agree to it, abi u will call some one ur fiance and ur parent who not have met with him Boyfriend is no
Re: Would You ? by Nobody: 1:06am On May 01, 2017
Depends
Re: Would You ? by purple3091: 8:39pm On May 03, 2017
StarBukola:
but sir, y haven't your wife never bore u, sebi u two have been living together, that ur point sir e no strong
am a woman...and write properly what you have written doesnt make sense...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Grabs His Fiancee’s Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Photoshoot / How Do I Get Him To Forgive Me / Have You Ever Had An Encounter With A Bed-wetting Partner? Share Ur Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.