Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash (123838 Views)

Breaking News: Mmm Nigeria Crashes Again!!! / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by adedehinbo(m): 11:00am On Dec 13, 2016
we warned them they tagged us bad belle,who is crying now?me or u hahaaahaaa

5 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by GOFRONT(m): 11:01am On Dec 13, 2016
Even tho am not into MMM and there is News in d air that they hav frozen their accts, I stil beleive that Nigerian govt is not in anyway better than them!!!

Lemme use GEJ and PMB as example....

Majority of d pple got tired of GEJ govt, so they went after PMB govt...

Now let's apply this to MMM.....

Majority of d pple got tired of Nigerian corrupt n visionless govt so they went into MMM.

Bak to GEJ and Pmb.....
Wen Pmb came on board, som few pple said his govt is not good bla bla bla...that they want GEJ to com bak.

Now let's apply to MMM
Wen MMM came in and pple went into it, Som few pple started kickin against it...D politicians, HOR members, Senators against it, pastors n imams against it.... They want poverty n frustration back!!!

Just like Bokoharam and Niger delta Avengers who did all their possible best to Tarnish d image of our country, Our politicians and leaders includin apostle suleman did all they could to tarnish the image of MMM thereby sendin them packing and freezin people's acct.......Reminder!!!...Am not into MMM. Am into somthin else.
Now that MMM has frozen, let d FG quickly com up wit initiative that wil cushion d effect of d frozen accts. Remember, Christmas day is Nigh!!!!
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by Lilamartedi(f): 11:01am On Dec 13, 2016
MakCoby:
one Mil? My friend invested 2m..she has been crying uncontrollably
They should all take heart,at least they knew the risk before investing

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 13, 2016
This reminds me of NOSPECTO some years ago... typical ponzi scheme.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by Koolking(m): 11:01am On Dec 13, 2016
I thought MMM participants were provided help and never gave anybody money. How come the system froze their accounts? My colleagues beat their chests and swore no one could run with their money since they were providing help.

Let see what happen in 2017. The end of MMM would bring untold suicides in Nigeria. Nigerians are too desperate and gullible.

7 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by DozieInc(m): 11:02am On Dec 13, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:
Lol illiteracy is the ability to read and NOT comprehend.

What they said was you can't get paid till middle of January , they never said you cannot grow your investment.

A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO DO BUSINESS KNOW THAT U SAVE AND SAVE AT CERTAIN PERIODS NOT CAUSE U DON'T NEED cash, it's cause it's called planning.

This MMM guys have good strategists im sure of that and just like Moses, the people of Israel complained several times but the ones who know the power behind them trusted in Moses' leadership skill.

Read again what MMM said and if u get sense u go know say they only doing this HOLD for 3 weeks to create SUSTAINABILITY.

BY the way as soon as i saw the news on my PO this morning,
I provided help of 500k. Na my money.

If Nigerians wanna help themselves they won't cause panic.

Let's learn to read and understand abeg

True, most people that come here to talk trash are not even participants, bad-belle is their case.
It's our money, we understand the risk.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by timothydare(m): 11:02am On Dec 13, 2016
Praktikals:
Full meaning of MMM: Mogbe Moku Modaran!
no it should rather be MUGU MONEY SPENDER..

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by rukess: 11:03am On Dec 13, 2016
MMM,MMM how many times did I call you. don't make people get BP ooooo
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 13, 2016
[right][/right]IT IS NOT WHETHER OR NOT IT WILL CRASH BUT WHEN.BUT NOW IT HAS COME TOO SOON.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by Adedolapo1406(m): 11:04am On Dec 13, 2016
9jakohai:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

OK....here is your comment again....with slight adjustment

Those in charge of my Bank are very wise and intelligent. My bank hasn't crashed as it currently being rumor, all account are frozen in order to prevent massive withdrawal in Xmas period, which means you can't pay and can't be paid till January

If your bank did such a thing...and gave you that line of defence....would you say Thank you, and get on with your life..?

Nigerians. The thing has collapsed.
Open your mind and stop been myopic in reasoning MMM is not a bank neither an investment, go to their site is clearly stated stated. Also, no any contractual agreement before registering. My calling MMM authority wiser and more proactive is seeing danger ahead planning to avert it. Which if it were to be Nigeria government I bet you will crash. I hope you understand my point.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by mkoabiola: 11:05am On Dec 13, 2016
CBN n FG wants to do everything to make ds scheme crash.
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by Postboiswag(m): 11:05am On Dec 13, 2016
Mokú Modarán Owo Lapo moti stake ee fun MMM oo
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by fotadmowmend(m): 11:05am On Dec 13, 2016
See wetin Buhari cause

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by emmahoney(m): 11:06am On Dec 13, 2016
The number of people viewing this thread is very high. This portrays high number of participants!! Nevertheless, we should remain calm and hope for the resurrection of the scheme come next year January.
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by samuel19222(m): 11:06am On Dec 13, 2016
I was drinking Hollandia yoghurt when someone called me to say that MMM has been frozen. Oboy, the Hollandia started testing like Alomo.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by danfidel01(m): 11:06am On Dec 13, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:
Lol illiteracy is the ability to read and NOT comprehend.

What they said was you can't get paid till middle of January , they never said you cannot grow your investment.

A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO DO BUSINESS KNOW THAT U SAVE AND SAVE AT CERTAIN PERIODS NOT CAUSE U DON'T NEED cash, it's cause it's called planning.

This MMM guys have good strategists im sure of that and just like Moses, the people of Israel complained several times but the ones who know the power behind them trusted in Moses' leadership skill.

Read again what MMM said and if u get sense u go know say they only doing this HOLD for 3 weeks to create SUSTAINABILITY.

BY the way as soon as i saw the news on my PO this morning,
I provided help of 500k. Na my money.

If Nigerians wanna help themselves they won't cause panic.

Let's learn to read and understand abeg

Wishing u best of luck oooo....
see ur faith

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by eedris07(m): 11:07am On Dec 13, 2016
Lobatan grin grin

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 13, 2016
Adedolapo1406:

Open your mind and stop been myopic in reasoning MMM is not a bank neither an investment, go to their site is clearly stated stated. Also, no any contractual agreement before registering. My calling MMM authority wiser and more proactive is seeing danger ahead planning to avert it. Which if it were to be Nigeria government I bet you will crash. I hope you understand my point.

My bank allows me to withdraw my money over Christmas period.

MMM does not.

I think I trust my bank.

And no contractual agreement before registering? Yee....that is how problem start.

Assignment: Read about Ponzi schemes. Your eyes go clear.

8 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by fuckpro: 11:07am On Dec 13, 2016
peterovanski:
God protect my #5000 and bring it back to me in one (1) piece
#5000 only,I almost was convinced to provide #150000 help but my spirit kept tormenting me,no body ran with their money all they have to do is campaign for help next year or else ...

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by bookface: 11:07am On Dec 13, 2016
Stupid people deserve to lose their money.

A little bit of Googling could have helped you out! Just check MMM ponzi scheme on wikipedia!

I have no sympathy at all for idiots, who will very well lose their life earnings on this ponzi scheme. There is no free lunch., If it is too good to be true, it probably is.

You cannot invest in something that has no infrastructure, no earnings, no cashflow. They don't sell a product, or services. You only make money through the greater fool theory. Sometimes, the greater fool is you!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by rosalieene(f): 11:09am On Dec 13, 2016
people should calm down, when January comes and nothing has happened then you can panick.
You are giving anti-mmm people, seun and his mods the more reason to laugh
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by LordSniper(m): 11:10am On Dec 13, 2016
Imagine what the Federal government would do if the Scheme fails to return as promised undecided
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by incrediblepraise: 11:11am On Dec 13, 2016
Did yhu just say safe??... Think twice grin

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by Virgohills(m): 11:11am On Dec 13, 2016
SEUN you are quick to spread rumour that MMM has crashed, but you will never promote it. This is very unethical of you. You do not own the MMM website, if you cannot promote it, also delete post that spread panic.

MMM is frozen for 30days and it will be back, that is the clear message from the admin.
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by Reddington(m): 11:12am On Dec 13, 2016
modsfucker:
Just got paid... . An allowance from my office.. .. Federal Job Pays!!!
Ewu
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by fuckpro: 11:12am On Dec 13, 2016
Lilamartedi:
They should all take heart,at least they knew the risk before investing
... MMM is a musical chair of merry go round .... you need to bow out when the ovation is loudest

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by deebrain(m): 11:12am On Dec 13, 2016
Cowards.

Why Nigerians be like this?

Anybody that followed this MMM with the greed factor, will be among those complaining.

Haba.

And the truth, they want to stay in business with what I'm seeing.

With the way people that will withdraw and will always want to Get Help, not forgetting those that will want to vanish after making a kill with the money they made , sure. they will do anything to prevent that.

I REMEMBER DOING FOREX SOMETIME IN 2008 (and I understand that the platform still does that) ALL TRADES ARE SUSPENDED FROM AROUND THE 15th-20th depending on when the weekend before Christmas falls, to the 9th of January of the new year.

Much as I won't want to start comparing, please WAIT UNTIL THE DATE GIVEN (a scam idea won't really do that, that is giving a resumption date) . IF STORIES OCCUR ON THAT DATE, THEN WE CAN CONCLUDE.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by fkdmods: 11:12am On Dec 13, 2016
VcStunner:
bro in finance terms, investment is a mechanism used for the purpose of generating future income. In MMM and it's likes, your capital remains your asset or perhaps the mavro

Same thing with me buying a laptop for an online fraudster. I am hoping he will dupe enough people so as to pay me back with interest.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by zheroes(m): 11:13am On Dec 13, 2016
Are people going to blame PMB for this one? Cos my neighbour blamed PMB for his inability to impregnate his wife!!!!! That reccesion made him not to eat well
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by kaymart: 11:14am On Dec 13, 2016
good

4 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 13, 2016
Virgohills:
SEUN you are quick to spread rumour that MMM has crashed, but you will never promote it. This is very unethical of you. You do not own the MMM website, if you cannot promote it, also delete post that spread panic.

MMM is frozen for 30days and it will be back, that is the clear message from the admin.

So, if I need my money from MMM right now.....I cannot withdraw it? Until 30 days later?

Whereas, if any bank in Nigeria tried that stunt ......bank customers go storm the place before sunset.!

MMM has fallen.

7 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by bookface: 11:14am On Dec 13, 2016
rosalieene:
people should calm down, when January comes and nothing has happened then you can panick.
You are giving anti-mmm people, seun and his mods the more reason to laugh

Of course, calm down babe. I can see that you are pretty and gorgeous like that. I hope you put in a lot of money into this?

Your make-up and toiletries are about to become soooo expensive and unaffordable.

Geez, how slow can Nigerians be?

anti-mmm people, as you call them are going to be laughing looong enough after this. This will be a textbook case of how not to be an idiot.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! / Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! / #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.