Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash - Investment (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash (123683 Views)

Breaking News: Mmm Nigeria Crashes Again!!! / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by caprini1: 11:37am On Dec 13, 2016
tosyne2much:
Thinking of what to write about this calamity... Can somebody give me a topic? cool
10 things to do if MMM don't come back in January.

6 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by Immacula8(m): 11:38am On Dec 13, 2016
Just imagine GTB telling me that I can only access my hard earned money after 30days grin grin grin
When no be fixed deposit.

To those that will be affected, take heart biko!

6 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by kingston247: 11:38am On Dec 13, 2016
Y r people of this country so foolish?..the biggest problem of this country is lack of knowledge...people just can't simple read and understand...simple put..u can no longer collect ur money weekly it's now monthly...then Dy r saying it has crash....for ur info..am just coming from d bank to provide help..hates go f**k urself..#longlivemmm

7 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by Infoay: 11:38am On Dec 13, 2016
MMM.... Still loading
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by matrixme(m): 11:38am On Dec 13, 2016
ifyeez:
[b] You guys that have not see this should read:

*HERE'S A LOGICAL EXPLANATION FOR THE ONE MONTH FREEZING OF CONFIRMED MAVROS*

It is Christmas and New year period, everyone wants to *GET HELP* to carter for their *FESTIVE NEEDS* but *not many people are willing to provide help.* If this is allowed to continue, the projections are, *the system MIGHT crash* because get help request will not be paired on time because *no one wants to provide help*, which will create unnecessary panic among participants. This was why a 20% festive bonus was offered to push people to PH which they did. Now, there's enough money in the system to start paying as soon as the festive period is over and everything is back to normal.
I think there's nothing wrong. The freezing of mavros is precautionary and I believe more and more people will start providing help once they see that get help requests are been paired and on time in the new year. MMM will come back better and stronger. And I urge us all to be positive and to exercise patience.
*LONG LIVE MMM*

Very explanatory and convincing.... Your money will grow and u will collect it
[/b]
do they pay you to do all these analysis? well let's see how the equilibrium will be maintained if everyone troops to rapidly withdraw their investment by January, that's if the platform opens.
Some unwritten rules of being a Nigerian is never to be caught off guard, especially about financial dealings. He who must eat with the devil must have a long spoon.
I think anyone that puts over a 100,000 naira into MMM this recession deserves to be taught a really bitter lesson

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by 9jatatafo(m): 11:39am On Dec 13, 2016
Easy money on hold. Observing things
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by segsxpendable(m): 11:39am On Dec 13, 2016
moses93:
I gathered all the money that I supposed to use for my registration in a university. if this thing crash, I don't have any other choice than to mix OTAPIAPIA with kunu come put sugar drink. is this how I'm gonna end my life? make I give my junior brother my ATM pin abeg since I never marry, to use the money do small thing after I might have killed myself early next year.

Loool....u wan add sugar again??...oga calm down jire...
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by Fargbaba: 11:39am On Dec 13, 2016
Please find out very well, when they come back all the previous stakes are gone. Ask the South Africans.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by tosyne2much(m): 11:39am On Dec 13, 2016
caprini1:
10 things to do if MMM don't come back in January.
Play I dey come cheesy
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by nNEOo(m): 11:40am On Dec 13, 2016
Yaaaaaaay! Yaaaaaaay!! Yaaaaaaay!!! Mobge Yay Moku Yaaaaaaay! Yaaaaaaay Modarun Yay mmm av killmeoh

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by ogasman(m): 11:41am On Dec 13, 2016
I can bet that if they do come back..

It's going to be a system reboot of the Ponzy structure...

Wiped accounts on Dash board..

I pray am wrong
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by ogasman(m): 11:44am On Dec 13, 2016
Celin Dion
Goodbye is the saddest word I will ever hear..

Mmm
Pls o

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by ndubisik(m): 11:45am On Dec 13, 2016
The first MMM thread on the front page. Yeye dey smell
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by snowebony(f): 11:46am On Dec 13, 2016
My Dear participants on MMM, if you login to your Personal Office (PO) you will read the reason why this latest development is being carried out. The system is not caught unaware. It a measure taken directly by MMM. It is not dictated to them and it is within their control. You should be happy that the MMM system understand the process of making you happy by protecting your fund. All of us know that majority of participants are waiting to to GH this December to come back and PH in January. This particularly is not helpful to the sustainability of the system. If majority GH and few PH, won't there be pressure on the system to meet up with numerous participants that will keep Getting Help till first week of January. Mind you there are prolong festive season in December, the Christmas, the Boxing Day and the New Year celebration. If we all get help this period and few provide help won't you foresee problem. Remember MMM operation is pyramidal like any other financial institutions. Don't let us turn MMM to a punching bag. If we punch it ferociously, the bag might burst. Your thinking and the way you run on MMM is different from the way the owner of MMM think and operates. The system told you categorically and it is a step you pass through before you register and before you provide help that "YOU MUST DONATE YOUR SPARE MONEY" that is money you can not regret at any point in time. for those that are crying foul now, MMM has not offended you, you are the one who have violated the ideology of MMM by borrowing to PH or by providing large amount above your spare money there by turning MMM into a money spining organisation. MMM is a network of mutual aid community. We have all turned MMM to a punching bag and we are not playing according to rules. Otherwise we shouldn't cry foul now that the system anticipate the style by which we PH and GH. You find is protected. You are not going to lose money. You will get your reward according to the numbers of days your mavro is frozen. The system did not collapse as some are saying. Login into your PO and it will not deny you. Scroll through the network checking your mavro, bank account and your page and you will see that everything is intact. The freezing period is not indefinite. You have been given the day your mavro will be unfrozen. So why the panic and why the worry. MMM will get better in 2017. Let us learn to play according to rules. Several people want 30% reward and many did not read what MMM ideology is all about. It is always with us here in Nigeria that we don't have time but we want to make money without understanding what the rule of making that money says. For those who have deceived some people to register so that they can get referral bonus by assuring those people at all cost that they will get help of 30% by so so time, you will be disappointed because you have not been honest with the ideology of MMM. However, there is nothing to panic about. If you are matched to pay, go ahead and pay otherwise you will be blocked. For those who had gotten help before now, wait for your money to be deposited into your bank account. If the help provider refused to pay, he/she will be blocked and another participants matched to pay you. No problem. There is 20% holiday bonus now. If you because of this freezing of a thing and you refuse to provide help, in January your bank account will not be fat and don't be jealous of those of us who will be in a happy mood then. My Dear participants on MMM, this is the time for you to know and be happy that MMM is not a robot. It is being managed by people who constantly implement strategy that will make the system healthy. By instant matching when you provide help, the issue of FAKE POP that you all talked about will be a thing of the past. Lots of measures are being taken to make MMM Nigeria endure and last for a very long time for all of us. Government of Nigeria and media houses have glorifying their negative publicity before now by asking for the promoter of MMM and we are happy the promoter of MMM has written to the government of Nigeria and those concerned. You all are read it because it was made available to you all. So Sergey Mavrodi is in touch with authorities in Nigeria and searching for identity of MMM is no longer something any ignorant writer can capitalize on again. You know me I know you now. I will appeal to us all to take it easy. Better days of punching the bag will be back in January but remember, provide help on your spare money. MMM has come to stay. Together we change the world. Long live MMM.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by ogasman(m): 11:48am On Dec 13, 2016
Ponzy scheme

Experiment scheme..

Spare money...

Testing mode..

use your brain ....

Greed na just go kill people..

Guys made Money and guys will lose money..

At the end all Ponzy structure gets deleted

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by tonaolu(m): 11:49am On Dec 13, 2016
Am waiting for that my neighbour that does MMM to convince me to do it.... grin grin grin...

My MMM Brother and Sister how una Christmas go be wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by guchi120(m): 11:51am On Dec 13, 2016
See participants. Lol grin grin grin we plenty oooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 13, 2016
Koleman:
how safe is it for nigerians. And how easy it is for transfering funds between different countries
pm me for details
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by famzynet: 11:52am On Dec 13, 2016
I am not into MMM but I see the action taken by MMM to be a sensible one. There is likely going to be massive withdrawal this period so a sensible thing to do is to suspend the withdrawals till a time people need money less. I don't see MMM going just like this because they have just about 3 millions Nigerians with them when our population is over 200 million. Those affected should just hope for the best. I believe they will bounce back stronger next year.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by adefizzy(m): 11:52am On Dec 13, 2016
fkdmods:

Una don see una life? Sebi you guys de yab me talk say MMM na the be all and end all? Nigerians are no different from children who you have to constantly remind to think before acting. Even if they do think, they will never come to rational conclusions because their experiences are limited and are uninformed. What poverty and hunger will cause enh?

Funny you, so you are now a prophet ba? What people understand, they destroy, what they don't understand, they call names. You don't understand the game, just watch. January will soon be here.

And you keep mentioning poverty and hunger, are you suffering from them?

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by monex(m): 11:52am On Dec 13, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:
Lol illiteracy is the ability to read and NOT comprehend.

What they said was you can't get paid till middle of January , they never said you cannot grow your investment.

A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO DO BUSINESS KNOW THAT U SAVE AND SAVE AT CERTAIN PERIODS NOT CAUSE U DON'T NEED cash, it's cause it's called planning.

This MMM guys have good strategists im sure of that and just like Moses, the people of Israel complained several times but the ones who know the power behind them trusted in Moses' leadership skill.

Read again what MMM said and if u get sense u go know say they only doing this HOLD for 3 weeks to create SUSTAINABILITY.

BY the way as soon as i saw the news on my PO this morning,
I provided help of 500k. Na my money.

If Nigerians wanna help themselves they won't cause panic.

Let's learn to read and understand abeg

just to understand how MMM works, is there any external value added besides the PH members provide?

if not then it can never be sustainable and will need new PH to take care care of existing GH requests. and as GH value grows faster than PH value. it would then be a ponzi scheme which is bound to crash.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by awoluyi(m): 11:52am On Dec 13, 2016
Magnificient Mighty Mesiah (MMM) give the victims of MMM scheme the ability and courage to bear their financial loses. In your eternal mercy, give them wisdom and knowledge to accept the truth when told. Let the ability in them be provoked and channeled toward creating enduring wealth. May they never be victims of this type of financial scam in future. PUSH!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by shotster50(m): 11:53am On Dec 13, 2016
A Ponzi scheme is a Ponzi scheme however you want to paint IT.. eventually the bottom falls off... but you people want to believe in fairy tales...

7 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by MAYOWAAK: 11:55am On Dec 13, 2016
Legit business ideas to pursue in 2017, post MMM

1. Set up a detective agency to track down MMM Guiders on behalf of those who were fleeced of their funds by sweet talk.

2. Write best-selling book: "Mo Ku! Mo gbe! Mo da'ran! Confessions of an MMM Mugu."

3. Invent a new psychiatric disorder PMMMTSD (Post MMM Trauma Stress Disorder), and hold counselling sessions for MMM victims.

4. Establish MMM Compensation Fund for legit losers of MMM Ponzi scheme, to be financed by selling the organs of MMM Guides in Malaysia

5. Establish database of MMM investors, and send them links to your new online betting website. Their addiction has no cure.

You have not seen gloating yet. They told you those unregenerate scam artists have even accepted that their dangerous scheme has crashed yet? They are still looking for mugus to catch, you are asking for empathy. Miss me!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by slimmjohn(m): 11:55am On Dec 13, 2016
lirusehn:
i requested for help last Thursday. Lucky me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy undecided undecided .
Same here but I have not received alert.Have you received yours??
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 13, 2016
lacoach:
I weep for my husband in particular who secretly invested his 100k in this ponzi scheme.

Even there is no money in ATM machines.
Leaving your money either way is risky.
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by tonaolu(m): 11:56am On Dec 13, 2016
Please be carefull with your comments o lipsrsealed.. lipsrsealed..our MMM brothers and sisters are watching us...them full this page, just scroll down and kindly check their name.
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by snowebony(f): 11:57am On Dec 13, 2016
Activa:

Are you joking?

I am not joking. The pieces will fall into place
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 13, 2016
CBN warned Nigerians but they got bashed in return. If MMM doesnt crash in January, the doomsday will eventually come in the nearest future.

Successful men work for their money not relying on handouts orr freebies.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by adefizzy(m): 11:58am On Dec 13, 2016
tonaolu:
Am waiting for that my neighbour that does MMM to convince me to do it.... grin grin grin...

My MMM Brother and Sister how una Christmas go be wink wink wink wink

Bro, you Will be more than convinced next year, nobody will have to convince you. From your statement, I'm very sure that you will invest into it.
Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by paddypower(m): 11:59am On Dec 13, 2016
La money la frozen,so MMM do get cool room nw!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

MMM Blocks Withdrawal Of Funds For One Month! / Get Help Worldwide Is In Its Last Days. Beware!!! / #twink-as Will Crash Soon. Nonsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.