Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,981 members, 7,828,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

MMM: I Just PH Of 500k - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM: I Just PH Of 500k (4666 Views)

"My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis / Thank You MMM I Just Got Paid / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM: I Just PH Of 500k by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
Jascon4:

The bolded is untrue. The amount you stated there exceeds the maximum deposit.
Well that's what she told me, I don't know if it's her first time or not. She just said she put in her fees (4m) Salford on Sunday. I don't do MMM so I don't know the modalities.
Re: MMM: I Just PH Of 500k by Jascon4: 5:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
agalamanyi:

Well that's what she told me, I don't know if it's her first time or not. She just said she put in her fees (4m) Salford on Sunday. I don't do MMM so I don't know the modalities.

Then she probably exaggerated, lied or you didn't hear her properly.
Re: MMM: I Just PH Of 500k by Jayboi(m): 5:33pm On Dec 13, 2016
lols. four million haba. you too de exxagerate. get ur facts rights before coming to spill it here
Re: MMM: I Just PH Of 500k by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2016
Jascon4:

Then she probably exaggerated, lied or you didn't hear her properly.
Whatever man, na una know how the scheme works, but I have seen plenty people that claimed they put in as much as 4 million.
I met a Professor this afternoon who claimed he made 5million off MMM, I didn't ask him how much he put though.
Re: MMM: I Just PH Of 500k by Jascon4: 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
agalamanyi:

Whatever man, na una know how the scheme works, but I have seen plenty people that claimed they put in as much as 4 million.
I met a Professor this afternoon who claimed he made 5million off MMM, I didn't ask him how much he put though.

I do not have to be a participant to have knowledge of how it works.
Re: MMM: I Just PH Of 500k by Rozaystunna(m): 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
I just pH 50 for 50 percent
Re: MMM: I Just PH Of 500k by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
Jascon4:

I do not have to be a participant to have knowledge of how it works.
True.
Re: MMM: I Just PH Of 500k by Rozaystunna(m): 5:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
tempest01:
As i predicted way back, the month of reckoning is here....any help you provide now is most likely going to their agents= My thought.

If Mavro or what do you call it is frozen and people cannot ask for help, ask yourself - who did I PH to then?
his morning will be growing till 13th
Re: MMM: I Just PH Of 500k by Rozaystunna(m): 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
Kasich:
This will never make front page because the mods are hell bent on creating more panic by selecting only heartbreaking news to be on FP...

Me I will still PH my 200k on Friday, I have the means to do that and I will do it, MMM will not crash, am not giving myself any hope o because my 600k is already there, I just have this intuitive instincts that tells me I won't regret my actions...

I will PH till they block their website call me dumb now, but let's see who will look more stupid come January
the owner" of this site is anti-mmm
Re: MMM: I Just PH Of 500k by tonex2: 6:09pm On Dec 13, 2016
Nairaland Mods Hate MMM

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Re: MMM: I Just PH Of 500k by hardon1(m): 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
chimzyblack:
WHEN YOU SAY MMM HAS
CRASHED WHAT DO YOU MEAN?

1 .IS THE WEBSITE STILL ACCESSIBLE? -YES

2. ARE THE FROZEN MAVROS STILL
GROWING?-YES

3. DID THEY DECIDE TO FREEZE ALL
CONFIRMED MAVROS WITHOUT GIVING ITS
PARTICIPANTS A REASON?-NO

4. DID THEY GIVE A TIME FRAME FOR
UNFREEZING OF MAVROS?- YES

AFTER ANSWERING THE ABOVE QUESTIONS ,
HOW DOES THESE RELATE TO THE SAYING
THAT MMM HAS CRASHED?
THE FACT THAT YOU LACKED THE BALLS TO
JOIN MMM AND ALSO THE JEALOUSY OF
SEEING THE RISK TAKERS SMILE TO THE
BANK IS THE CAUSE OF ALL THIS BULLSHIT.

TO MY FELLOW MAVRODIANS, TAKE A CHILL
PILL MMM IS STILL WELL AND ALIVE DON'T
PANICK
MMM WILL STILL BOUNCE BACK!!

find a way to console urself. Bliv it or not ur money is gone. If ur used to ponzy, u would know their exit strategy. I hv been doing online ponzy for years bfor mmm came to nigeria. The day they give one excuse, know they are gone.

I provided help recently but am not shaken cos i hv always followed the rule in ponzy investment the help i provided was my profit - *when u first cash out, remove ur investment and put in ur profit, never ever reinvest both* *never put all money in one scheme. instead, spread it across various schemes just incase the unexpected happens*

all these i know for the past five years. I feel a little sad for my younger bros who just reinvested the whole help he just got last week

mmm is gone, the additional 20% they just put for those that will provide help makes it more certain they are gone. That what 90% of ponzy schemes do when they want to vamus.

This is what they do: first they link members normally for payment to build credibility over the months.

When its time to pull out, they call up all account providing help in their system. If the total help is up to say N300000000 and they are ok with it. Then they pair all who they know are providing expecially huge help to pay into their own accounts which is part of the databese. Even if u call the person, he/she will speak like a regular mmm member, however they are part of the system. They can channel 100 members providing help of 100000 to pay into their account- that 10000000. They do this for the several accounts they have.

When 90% must hve paid in, they they come up with an exit story. They are certainly not coming back january. Even if they do, members will be scared to PH, and no one can get help of no one provides help... Then naturally it will die

its ponzy which i knw before diving in. If uv been caught it the middle, just take sorry

1 Like

Re: MMM: I Just PH Of 500k by Oilwell(m): 6:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
deb:

You have spoken very well. The problem of many Nigerians of today is a result of the snow-diving standard of education.

First, they won't read to understand.

Second of all, they lack great intelligence and they live by hearsay. I mean how do you help a people from a country that will lynch someone at the slightest opportunity without giving a second thought that the victim might just be innocent? Those are the kind of brains who have flooded MMM; and you expect them to use their brains at this time especially when their money is involved?

This is a very good development from MMM. The useless participant who don't have an inch of an idea of how the system works will leave en mass and allow those who understand the system to stay. MMM is better with fateful participants of less than a million than a crowd of 3million of ignoramus.

I was at a GTB branch this afternoon sround 2pm. Azikiwe rd branch PH. Some people get liver and believe in this MMM thing . 3 people in front of me where providing help. No be say them say . They where filling their deposit slips and i confirmed from them. Me no get that kind mind
Re: MMM: I Just PH Of 500k by Agboki: 10:38pm On Jan 05, 2019
Where d Oga wey create dis thread?
Re: MMM: I Just PH Of 500k by okeysly(m): 11:27pm On Jan 05, 2019
ThisYourTatafo:
Lol illiteracy is the ability to read and NOT comprehend.

What they said was you can't get paid till middle of January , they never said you cannot grow your investment.

A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO DO BUSINESS KNOW THAT U SAVE AND SAVE AT CERTAIN PERIODS NOT CAUSE U DON'T NEED cash, it's cause it's called planning.

This MMM guys have good strategists im sure of that and just like Moses, the people of Israel complained several times but the ones who know the power behind them trusted in Moses' leadership skill.

Read again what MMM said and if u get sense u go know say they only doing this HOLD for 3 weeks to create SUSTAINABILITY.

BY the way as soon as i saw the news on my PO this morning,
I provided help of 500k. Na my money.

If Nigerians wanna help themselves they won't cause panic.

Let's learn to read and understand abeg

MMM Again?

Really, Do you believe in this trash?

I introduced Derglobal Ltd to some Nairalanders, whom were quite skeptical about what I do and how I make my $$$..

Today, Literally speaking, Few Nigerians have been able to tap into such opportunity.

I made known some other platforms that pays me reasonable % for my investments on my telegram channels and WhatsApp group still some do still procrastinate...

Tonight I added another fruit to my HYIP project and I will be unleashing that to my fellow risk takers by morning..

Facts::
You can't buy a car clicking ads for Bitcoin.
You can't buy what you want watching videos to get free payment.

You invest to earn...
Re: MMM: I Just PH Of 500k by sosy25: 11:38am On Jan 06, 2019
Agboki:
Where d Oga wey create dis thread?

He has probably not recovered from his loss of 500,000 naira. It is really nice reading this thread in 2019 and seeing that all the statements about MMM surviving were false.
Re: MMM: I Just PH Of 500k by Agboki: 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
sosy25:

He has probably not recovered from his loss of 500,000 naira. It is really nice reading this thread in 2019 and seeing that all the statements about MMM surviving were false.

grin grin grin wit all d bobo engineering instinct.

1 Like

Re: MMM: I Just PH Of 500k by Michael820(m): 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2019
Lmao, this thread made my day...
F.uckkkkk.
If only we could see the future

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Safe And Sound Is Piggyvest Are Their Better Alternatives For Dollars Saving / Information On Setting Up A Bureaux De Change / Urgent Help Pls On My Luno Acct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.