Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

My View On Why Most Youths End Up A Failure! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My View On Why Most Youths End Up A Failure! (446 Views)

I See No Use In Having A Girlfriend. Change My View!! / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man / 13 Signs He’s Boyfriend Material That You Can End Up Happily Married To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My View On Why Most Youths End Up A Failure! by Eglobalma: 11:57am On Dec 13, 2016
I think everyone born into life is blessed with an ability that makes them stand out in one way or the other. For some it can be intelligence, for others it is wealth from their parents, others talent and some its beauty and others its physical strenght, height, sense of humour, nice hair, cute eyes, etc.. the list is endless. We all have one thing that gives us an edge over others, and make's us stand out. The mistake we make as youths is that because of our "charm" we forget to learn and pursue the relevant things. others start very late and can hardly ever meet up. Our "charm" shouldnt be our only strong point, we should chase the real things that matter in life. We should Have goals, have ambitions..set records for ourselves and archieve them. Look at davido, he didnt allow his "charm" coming from a rich home turn him to an unambitious rich spoilt brat. Instead he set goals for himself and became relevant. He didnt allow define himself by his "charm" only, instead he used it to climb and become relevant. We as a generation have become so obsessed with ourselves and we no longer value the things that matter like education, building a career, saving for the unexpected..having real ambitions , empowering others. We are obsessed with our phones and clothes and how we look, and we now rate ourselves based on the amount of likes we get on facebook and instagram. WE ARE NOT ONLY AS GOOD AS OUR "CHARM". We are better than that, we are people and we should work hard to be respected for our input in life not for how we want people to assume we are or what we have. WE ARE BETTER THAN THAT. I believe in this generation and i believe we can be better than this social media trend that is turning us into selve obsessed people with little or no ambition.

2 Likes

Re: My View On Why Most Youths End Up A Failure! by Yinkey6(m): 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: My View On Why Most Youths End Up A Failure! by torres89: 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
please are you an adult
and are u a successful one

(1) (Reply)

A Sunday Kind Of Love. {adult} / Love Is Friendship That Has Caught Fire! See / Nigerian Lady Vows To Steal Someone’s Husband If She Doesn’t Get Hers This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.