Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash (89950 Views)

MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash / Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by bukiboy(m): 6:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
anny268:
And I was planing on joining MMM next year.. Baba God o

you can still join
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by gemale(m): 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
Ds mmm stuff reminds me of a comprehension passage I read in "mastering English" when I was younger titled "ego & d money doubler". Let's wait & c d result of ds enterprise bt I can bet it wldnt end well. D laws of economics & commonsense shows us dt som1 has 2 ultimately bear d brunt of d numerous profits pple were making off d scheme. As dere is no exchange of goods and services involved, deres no satisfaction 2 b met. D monies pple put in2 it isn't invested (unlyk banking) so it is static cos it doesn't generate interest. In d end, a large grp of pple wld b stuck wt d bill. D dilemma of ds conundrum is dt mmm tell everyone dt participates dt dey stand 2 profit ultimately 4rm ds enterprise bt dts a lie. Inevitably, a huge number of D latter participants wld be left holding d bag whether dey lyk it or nt. It's lyk playing pass d parcel wt a timed explosive nt knowing 2 which tym it has bn set. 1 certain thing is dt it wld explode & d grp of pple holding it @ dt tym wld be casualties.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Usmaniaaa: 6:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
anigbajumo:

Nonsense, am not panic or under any pressure, mmm is still 100% sure.To hell with Efcc wey dey tweets gibberish. Come next year January,I don't knw where una go hide ur face....#shameless people, as if FG care about my existence. My money is still there nd I will cash it out together with my bonus on January.......

#fuvk Yer mmm haters,same measure was adopted last year december,mmm still dey till 2016......

The site is accessible,
No log in problem,
Your most money still dey grow nd u can view it,yet some gullible fools are saying mmm has crashed...fuvk Yer all

no worry am very sure ur BP don de rise u go soon crash to

1 Like

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by netmillionaires(m): 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
I keep on telling people that if MMM died today, it won't be because it was built to fail but because of the stupid pronouncement of the government. Can the almighty GTBank or any other financial company survive the continuous pronouncement against it? Let the govt make similar pronouncement abt the banking sector and see if a lot of banks won't fail as a result of panic withdrawal
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by THYRAIN(m): 7:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
torres89:
well said

Nigerian youths can now look for something responsible to do

other than Ponzi scheme

I dedicate this FTC to all those who lost their money to MMM
O men nija hard O .....which way na? Where i never i try .......i only pity ma father wey the proud of a fool lyk me ......but any way i tap play on nd say no 2 ma defeat.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by LANDLORD72: 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
People who remember plan well in the late 1980s we know that MMM is a scam i remember how many guys end up with suicide .For those who lost sorry
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by BuzyBrain(m): 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2016
IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM THE MMM MESSAGE following a message on the MMM website this morning, 13/12/2016,
many have misinterpreted it to mean MMM has been
suspended for a month, but the part which made people
think that is quoted as follows:

"Hence, on the basis of the above mentioned, from now on all confirmed Mavro will be frozen for a month."- MMM Admin.

Please this statement does not in any way mean that MMM activities have been suspended for a month, it only means that the usual two weeks RELEASE DATE will no longer hold, ur mavro must complete a month. all get help are still going to be paid, if u provide help 2day, ur release date will be one month from now. keep providing n getting help. Please
rebroadcast this message till it becomes clear to everybody.

It's rather unfortunate that even some MMM guiders got
this message wrong.

KEEP CALM... MMM has not crashed

1 Like

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Joenate: 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
Pls if u r not a participant of MMM just mind ur business, MMM still rocks and paying it's just that the Nigerian MEDIA lack the understanding of English Language that is why they type without thinking. MMM has helped millions of Nigerians to achieve most of their aims this year. TOGETHER WE CHANGE THE WORLD, MMM!!!
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by phaamsaam: 8:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
Pls rebroadcast

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

MMM created more source of income for people more than the federal government of Nigeria

MMM feeding Nigerians since 1943

MMM will be back in January

on point bro. we stand on the same lane. we all go down with MMM. at list we better pass zombies!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by igwegeorgiano(m): 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
torres89:
well said

Nigerian youths can now look for something responsible to do

other than Ponzi scheme

I dedicate this FTC to all those who lost their money to MMM
no money is lost in MMM. get ur facts right man
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by anigbajumo(m): 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
samx4real:

on the 9th of this month

U will b merged to pay by January.... No worry bro

1 Like

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by rabex123(m): 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
hobermener:
I never participated in this scheme, but i think the media blitz against it is so uncalled for. MMM or whatever should be allowed to die a natural death, but the government is hell bent on stifling it with panic and fear. The government has failed the citizens, who now find hope and succor in helping each other(providing help grin grin grin), yet the government in connivance with the media wants to take the only hope of the masses who are caught up in an unprecedented recession from them. Again i don't do mmm cos of my personal conviction, but those who've chosen to pool wealth for their common good should be allowed to do whatever they want with their hard earned MoNiEs without undue interference from those who are irrevocably committed to seeing the scheme crash.[/b]
The government never stopped anybody.. They gave very sound warnings to people as every govt will do.
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by ochubaebube(m): 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
Please ohhhhh...Mavrodians... I PH for 300k yesterday and I haven't been matched... will I still be matched this week because I really need to make the payment so my mavro can grow before the unfreezing on January.... Answers ohhhh
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Emerikoss: 10:09pm On Dec 13, 2016
Many men of God warned them that this mmm stuff will crash and all of them were saying all sorts of bad things and bashing the men of God,Government even warned them and they were like in this recession we see legal way to make money and you people are telling us nonesense btw nothing has happened yet,the real crashing is yet to come and it will come VERY SOON
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by yankeypha: 10:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
One guy for naira land dey shout for people, is it your money? Is it your heart brake, if they lust there money e consign us, but now who laugh last, I thank God I stand in my faith that. I will not invest in mmm.
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Alabi324(m): 11:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
"Dear mavrodians, my mission here is to make us properly understand this new message that seems to be causing panic out there in the hearts of all MMM participants. The message does NOT say that nobody will be able to GH until January, instead the message is saying that you will not be able to GH until after 30days that you actually made the payment of your PH and the recipient confirms. Meaning that your money must actually spend minimum of 30days outside. So for example, if you PH 100K on 5th November, and you are matched to pay on 10th November, assuming that you made the payment but the recipient does not confirm your order until 15th November when he finally comfirms receipt of your payment. From that instant (15th November), your mavros will change status to "CONFIRMED" ( irrespective of colour Blue or Green ), so you will only be able to request for help (GH) on that particular 100k + 30% growth as from 15th December. It is not that you can't GH before January. Please spread this to all your downlines"
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 14, 2016
anigbajumo:

Nonsense, am not panic or under any pressure, mmm is still 100% sure.To hell with Efcc wey dey tweets gibberish. Come next year January,I don't knw where una go hide ur face....#shameless people, as if FG care about my existence. My money is still there nd I will cash it out together with my bonus on January.......

#fuvk Yer mmm haters,same measure was adopted last year december,mmm still dey till 2016......

The site is accessible,
No log in problem,
Your most money still dey grow nd u can view it,yet some gullible fools are saying mmm has crashed...fuvk Yer all

thank you my brother, cos this morning, I still check my account and my mavro just got increased again. MMM rocks. Folk haters of progress.
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 14, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
on point bro. we stand on the same lane. we all go down with MMM. at list we better pass zombies!
yes ooooo. MMM all the way. My account is green cos my mavro is almost grown finish.
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by ijenedu(m): 12:31am On Dec 14, 2016
you are not serious attall
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Olayiwola20: 3:32am On Dec 14, 2016
anigbajumo:

The site is accessible,
No log in problem,

If dis appn tu b tru i guess u will nt visit dis blog again
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Olayiwola20: 3:35am On Dec 14, 2016
Is it possible for you tonown a web and dont have an account you use to manage abd test all the programs you serve....you will never see someone who knows much about web believe such a lie being told by MMM (NO CENTRAL ACCOUNT) Will dey open up to u dat dere is...the fact dat dey control and own d site is enough to doubt dem dey re capable of anything... Am not sayin MMM is bad but NIGERIANS lets be wise for once stop believing shits like NO CENTRAL ACCOUNT.... Abeg how dem dey take manage d website nigbana?
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by anigbajumo(m): 3:41am On Dec 14, 2016
Olayiwola20:

If dis appn tu b tru i guess u will nt visit dis blog again

Lol,countless mention today.Bro,av done my research well b4 I invest my cash in it.I av #550k in mmm nd am not bother with the news at all coz it happened also in SA nd it is getting close to 3yrs and waxing stronger. Forget media hype,nobody will loose in mmm.Check this image out.....

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by anigbajumo(m): 3:44am On Dec 14, 2016
wizzakosh:
thank you my brother, cos this morning, I still check my account and my mavro just got increased again. MMM rocks. Folk haters of progress.

Boss nothing do you,don't be fool by some people we no gat money in mmm wey dey poison peoples' heart,mmm still dey sir........

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by driand(m): 5:07am On Dec 14, 2016
anigbajumo:

The site is accessible,
No log in problem,

correct guy

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by coderXO(m): 5:43am On Dec 14, 2016
freshness2020:
Its a pity!
I saw the early signs! Gave myself a month break. Not knowing my guardian angel was at work.
Keep calm People! Your hard earned money cannot com and go just like that.

Yes it can, when you are greedy enough to want to participate in such despite all warnings.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Barristter07: 6:51am On Dec 14, 2016
Annalise:

when you compare it to the source of income some people will lose, is it still worth it?

Intelligent Response
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by VajanahDischaj(f): 2:51am On Dec 15, 2016
wizzakosh:
yes ooooo. MMM all the way. My account is green cos my mavro is almost grown finish.
I paid 500k to start a rollover on my MMM, I will use all platforms for rollovers.

I generated the 500k from MMM, FG can't give me that 5year's after Nysc. men! 4k the haters of MMM

1 Like

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 15, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
I paid 500k to start a rollover on my MMM, I will use all platforms for rollovers.

I generated the 500k from MMM, FG can't give me that 5year's after Nysc. men! 4k the haters of MMM
yes ooooo, God punish haters. I told one of the guy that has bin crying for us here on nairaland that I got alert, but cos of his foolishness and pain. I advise him not to kill himself on another ppl happiness. I even invited him to my birthday. E dey pain them.
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:47am On Dec 15, 2016
wizzakosh:
yes ooooo, God punish haters. I told one of the guy that has bin crying for us here on nairaland that I got alert, but cos of his foolishness and pain. I advise him not to kill himself on another ppl happiness. I even invited him to my birthday. E dey pain them.
I got paid yesterday oh. I will be matched today to pay too,maybe today or Tuesday. and I go pay. if we be only 20 wey dey MMM, we go continue.

hope we will be allowed to form a thread to tell ppl that MMM still exists.
they said it crashed in Zimbabwe and south Africa but if u Google them, they were on 30days pause, now they are more active than the haters.
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 15, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
I got paid yesterday oh. I will be matched today to pay too,maybe today or Tuesday. and I go pay. if we be only 20 wey dey MMM, we go continue.

hope we will be allowed to form a thread to tell ppl that MMM still exists.
they said it crashed in Zimbabwe and south Africa but if u Google them, they were on 30days pause, now they are more active than the haters.
if we form a thread, they will not move it to front page. This forum is anti mmm. But who cares, don't bother yourself dear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? / MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit / Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.