Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash (89953 Views)

MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash / Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by uckennety(m): 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
anigbajumo:

U can do ur research now

Yes it was it came in nov17
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by hobermener: 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
[quote author=ebuclassic18 post=51894089][/quote]
Eradicate poverty?? I don't think so. Alleviate it?? Maybe!! Poverty can only be eradicated through proactive and pragmatic efforts that involves long term capital development through infrastructural development and viable fiscal and monetary policies. No country has eradicated poverty through such schemes, at least non that I know of.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Diiverexii(f): 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
Good morning ones again.

Please i want u all to understand what the MMM community is i to now and also let your Dl's understand too with understanding there wouldn't be any panic.

The community saw that GHing was faaar more than PHing and u all know @such circumstance some will get paid while some will loose their money and the mmm community will crash.
But to our best favor sergey mavrodi brought the pause mode in so that no one will looses a penny. So that this community will last long
Build you and your family up
Make sure it's sustained for as long as we want.

Please educate your Dl's not to panic but understand what is happening.
It's an advantage for you
PH now and you will not be. Matched in 3weeks from now until January end.

It is better a pause mode comes than it crashing like *ultimate circle* and other copy cats that don't have background

I hope this little explanation will lighting up your fears.

YOUR MONEY IS IN SAFE HANDS CHECK YOUR MAVRO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by franzis(m): 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2016
IMPORTANT NOTICE FROM THE MMM MESSAGE following a message on the MMM website this morning, 13/12/2016, many have misinterpreted it to mean MMM has been suspended for a month, but the part which made people think that is quoted as follows: "Hence, on the basis of the above mentioned, from now on all confirmed Mavro will be frozen for a month."- MMM Admin. Please this statement does not in any way mean that MMM activities have been suspended for a month, it only means that the usual two weeks RELEASE DATE will no longer hold, ur mavro must complete a month. all get help are still going to be paid, if u provide help 2day, ur release date will be one month from now. keep providing n getting help. Please rebroadcast this message till it becomes clear to everybody. It's rather unfortunate that even some MMM guiders got this message wrong. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by superstarDikk(m): 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
torres89:

hmmm keep checking on him
so he doesn't commit suicide
I pray he doesn't o
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
papae1:
WTF
My money is gone just like that? ??

Is it MMM that told you that it has crashed?

Is it the EFCC that introduced you to MMM or are they the ones giving out info about MMM.

dear, Read simple information on MMM site and exercise patience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
Realwvn:
MMM didn't favor me, it changed some people lives. My money is still in the system but I am really happy lives were changed. I hope they come back

They re not coming back, they re using December to share the loot amongst themselves.

Many companies cant pay salaries this December cos they invested their funds in MMM.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by fakati(m): 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
Brendaniel:
She never planned to share her profit with efcc, but she wants efcc to help her collect her money back, Na WA o grin
I tire o efcc don suffer o
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by akinszz: 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
MMM = Moku Mogbe Modaran...
papae1:
WTF My money is gone just like that? ??
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Iseoluwani: 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
seXytOhbAd:
That person is an idiot. CBN warned. SEC warned. Even national assembly warned people.
It's time to pay the piper.

And dance to the tune grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
seXytOhbAd:
That person is an idiot. CBN warned. SEC warned. Even national assembly warned people.
It's time to pay the piper.

Very true.

Even religious leaders warned.......and no one listened.Instead they got all sorts of nasty language thrown at them.

See wetin don happen.
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by babeface3: 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2016
segun400:
Nigerians have taken to Twitter to react to news of the freezing of all MMM Nigeria accounts.

A user @Lolami_Boo took to the platform to call out the EFCC for not preventing the crash.

EFCC immediately responded.

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/12/13/efcc-responds-to-user-who-called-them-out-over-mmm-crash/

Mynd44
I was crying that I mistakenly confirmed that maga that uploaded fake teller and hung my remaining mavro while i await response from Support that I have written not knowing i was only being lucky. I just GH amidst anger. Not quite long I got my whole dough feeling disgruntled. What a blessing in disguise. I am just imagining having almost 600k hanging in this yuletide.
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by hero2000: 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
majekdom2:
if te government didn't even kill it, the participants would have. Did you not hear of fake proof of payment i.e tellers.... its neve sustainable in an economy as Nigeria..m

You still don't get it. It is not sustainable any where in the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by hero2000: 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
[quote author=ebuclassic18 post=51894089][/quote]
You still don't get it. Such a scheme is not sustainable any where in the world.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by playtheblues(f): 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
torres89:
well said

Nigerian youths can now look for something responsible to do

other than Ponzi scheme

I dedicate this FTC to all those who lost their money to MMM
no money is lost. Frozen not crashed.
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by hero2000: 4:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
Diiverexii:
Good morning ones again.

Please i want u all to understand what the MMM community is i to now and also let your Dl's understand too with understanding there wouldn't be any panic.

The community saw that GHing was faaar more than PHing and u all know @such circumstance some will get paid while some will loose their money and the mmm community will crash.
But to our best favor sergey mavrodi brought the pause mode in so that no one will looses a penny. So that this community will last long

It is better a pause mode comes than it crashing like *ultimate circle* and other copy cats that don't have background

How much are you being paid for this?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by hayzed1090: 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
Diiverexii:
Good morning ones again.

Wat u are simply sayin is that they need more pH to sustain d scheme. What will happen if people refuse to pH?
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
Annalise:

when you compare it to the source of income some people will lose, is it still worth it?

Do you know anything ??

How do people lose money on MMM ??
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by hero2000: 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
playtheblues:
no money is lost. Frozen not crashed.

Hmmn. Frozen under the south pole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Donbiggi: 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
Realwvn:
MMM didn't favor me, it changed some people lives. My money is still in the system but I am really happy lives were changed. I hope they come back
wot if dey no gree come back nko...?
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by mytym(m): 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
Actually people like you are actually praying incognito that it crashes...so you can brag "I told you so" and you can quote your prophecies.
Now it haf crashed abi, God bless you Sir. E wa maa lo

On a more objective note, MMM will crash but NOT now. The scheme is going to unfreeze withdrawable money come January, a lot more people will invest and experience a second Crescendo, after which It will enter pause mode gan gan.

Real Entrepreneurs take Calculated Risks...30-40% of members must have made enough money already that accommodates whatever loss if it eventually crashes.

About 10-20% of members have neither lost/nor gained anything substantial (those who are skeptical initially but eventually did it once or twice usually starting with small amount)

Another 30-40% are the doubting Thomases who probably waited till MMM becomes a confirmed truth before doing it. They are the ones who did it very late and with amounts usually not qualified to be their 'spare money'. They may lose out when it eventually crash.

NB: MMM didn't freeze anyone's money. They have only stopped nigerians from helping eachother tentatively...afterall their platform tell one Nigerian to pay another Nigerian while they earn from number of clicks and thanks to the unsolicited advert FG did on their behalf.
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Annalise(f): 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Do you know anything ??

How do people lose money on MMM ??

Liquidity problems. I'm sure you know this.
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by LivinaPatrick(f): 5:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
I like u already
anigbajumo:

Nonsense, am not panic or under any pressure, mmm is still 100% sure.To hell with Efcc wey dey tweets gibberish. Come next year January,I don't knw where una go hide ur face....#shameless people, as if FG care about my existence. My money is still there nd I will cash it out together with my bonus on January.......

#fuvk Yer mmm haters,same measure was adopted last year december,mmm still dey till 2016......

The site is accessible,
No log in problem,
Your most money still dey grow nd u can view it,yet some gullible fools are saying mmm has crashed...fuvk Yer all

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by mytym(m): 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
soberdrunk:
The most annoying part is that some people are still in "denial", you dont need 'primary school certificate' to know that even by some cosmic miracle it comes back, there will be "major panic withdrawal" of funds and it will definitely crash! Shebi when i analysed the scheme in one thread, a lot of you insulted my generation, now who is laughing last?

To jog the memories of all Mmm ninjas, here are the stages of MMM i told you all about and back then it was in stage 3----

1) Create awareness and promise outrageous profits

2) Pay a lot of people to gain trust and bring in more people

3) Start an exit strategy by promising even more profit and bringing in more people (which they did by promising additional 20%)

4) Come up with a phony excuse and "CASH OUT"!!!

Hmmm people like you are actually praying incognito that it crashes...so you can brag "I told you so" and you can quote your prophecies.
Now it haf crashed abi, God bless you Sir. E wa maa lo

On a more objective note, MMM will crash but NOT now. The scheme is going to unfreeze withdrawable money come January, a lot more people will invest and experience a second Crescendo, after which It will enter pause mode gan gan.

Real Entrepreneurs take Calculated Risks...30-40% of members must have made enough money already that accommodates whatever loss if it eventually crashes.

About 10-20% of members have neither lost/nor gained anything substantial (those who are skeptical initially but eventually did it once or twice usually starting with small amount)

Another 30-40% are the doubting Thomases who probably waited till MMM becomes a confirmed truth before doing it. They are the ones who did it very late and with amounts usually not qualified to be their 'spare money'. They may lose out when it eventually crash.

NB: MMM didn't freeze anyone's money. They have only stopped nigerians from helping eachother tentatively...afterall their platform tell one Nigerian to pay another Nigerian while they earn from number of clicks and thanks to the unsolicited advert FG did on its behalf.
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by eyinjuege: 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
soberdrunk:
The most annoying part is that some people are still in "denial", you dont need 'primary school certificate' to know that even by some cosmic miracle it comes back, there will be "major panic withdrawal" of funds and it will definitely crash! Shebi when i analysed the scheme in one thread, a lot of you insulted my generation, now who is laughing last?

To jog the memories of all Mmm ninjas, here are the stages of MMM i told you all about and back then it was in stage 3----

1) Create awareness and promise outrageous profits

2) Pay a lot of people to gain trust and bring in more people

3) Start an exit strategy by promising even more profit and bringing in more people (which they did by promising additional 20%)

4) Come up with a phony excuse and "CASH OUT"!!!

Can we give them the benefit of doubt? They have said operations will begin again in January, so wait till the end of January na.
I'm not into MMM, and won't join. But I'll give it to their faithfuls, they have staunch supporters that really believe in them.
I'm surprised though why they're beginning to panic, because their faith in MMM is too strong to be shaken just like that...
At least, they left a message for their mavrodians about the break .
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by ToluO: 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
freshness2020:
Its a pity!
I saw the early signs! Gave myself a month break. Not knowing my guardian angel was at work.
Keep calm People! Your hard earned money cannot com and go just like that.

Same

1 Like

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by omokehinde255(m): 5:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
A month can be forever
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Praktikals(m): 5:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
RentALodge:
the true worth of a man is not determined by the amount of wealth he is able to accumulate but in the positive impact he has on his family, community.
And with what is he going to have a *positive impact?*
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by autonomous22: 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
All of una we dey wish make mmm crash, shame go b una own by d time mmm go reopen after 30days, abi una no hear say d same tin b happen for south Africa....
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by mack111(m): 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
Make efcc go hide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? / MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit / Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.