Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash (89935 Views)

MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / MMM Top Guider Chuddy Ugorji Finally Reacts To Alleged MMM Crash / Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
MMM shouldn't have done this at this critical time people need money most. so what happens to those who are expecting money for festive season through MMM medium..

This isn't a good news at all

MOKU MOGBE MODARAN (MMM)
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by anny268(f): 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
And I was planing on joining MMM next year.. Baba God o

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by TOBIeee68(m): 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
among of the victim 350k I invest don't ave Anything to say
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
Dictionary pls
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by fammo: 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
Envy and jealously has been fed today. Those rejoicing over the crash had low-key been beefing dose who made it from the scheme. Such is life tho!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Exodus2k(m): 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
Can EFCC unmask faceless fraudsters, Nigerians failed to heed to early advised
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by chaloner(m): 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
Nigeria govt writing nd ewsponding to each other wit d help of wack forum govern by seun
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by ammyluv2002(f): 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
EFCC warned Nigerians, but many labelled them enemy of progress

1 Like

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by fireforfire: 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
Dhavidoh:
lol..mmm havnt crashed na..just trying to balance the system..
Balance ko, imbalance ni.
Stop consoling yasef

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by martineverest(m): 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
nigerians remain world most greedy,credulous and gullible people that never heed to instructions/rules.

When federal govt/CBN/EFCC warned them,they call they enemies of progress etc.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
Anyone wu cries foul over MMM is nothing but an ingrate, you guys have benefitted enough from the system, let the owners benefit from their labour. I neva did and neva will participate in any ponzi scheme.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by vicola0281: 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
I laf in spanish
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Smooyis(m): 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
Was it a crash or mere suspension. Please educate me.
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
TOBIeee68:
among of the victim 350k I invest don't ave Anything to say
January is around the corner.
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Life4Varnity: 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
OYA O

WHERE THOSE PEOPLE WAY SAY MMM NO GO CRASH

UNA THINK SAY NA YANKEE WE DEY ABI

EVERYBODY FOR NAIJA NA GUY MAN INCASE U DONT KNOW

HOW I WISH AM ONE AMONG THE MMM OFFICIALS

GOD BLESS MMM

THEM EVEN GET MIND ADVERTICE FOR CHURCH CHAIII

SEE HOW DUMB PEOPLE ARE AND THEY WILL STILL USE BIBLE QUOTES TO BACK IT UP

ALL I KNOW IS IF YOU ARE NOT NATURALLY MENTALLY WISE, YOU CANNOT BE SPIRITUALLY WISE

NA UNA SABI

MAKE ONLY UNA FILL THE PAIN

HAPPY XMAS AND NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE TO MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS JARE

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by HAH: 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
Serves them right, you were warned but you said is bad belle, even if this pozi scheme comes back in January as they promised it won't last.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by idupaul: 1:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
Realwvn:
MMM didn't favor me, it changed some people lives. My money is still in the system but I am really happy lives were changed. I hope they come back

They will ..This suspension is necessary to avoid unnecessary pressure Christmas expenses might put on the system

1 Like

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by elmahmoud: 1:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
there were number of clear warnings#DontDoIt
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by dragonking3: 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
Nma27:
January is around the corner.
I tire o. Although i dont participate in it but people should wait till January. Nigerians are dumb wahali
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Rufex07(m): 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
hmm
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by CXLVII: 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2016
The way prices of Coffin and Casket will sky rocket when it's confirmed that MMM has crashed, even a burial mat will be more expensive than a bag of rice

1 Like

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by jmoore(m): 1:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
9jayes:
My 600k must not go just like that or else... Someone (a guy dat introduced mmm to me) go die
You guys panic too much. I think before Jan ends 2017 they will lift the ban.
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by IVORY2009(m): 1:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
efcc ko! grin na wa for Nigerians
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
idupaul:

They will ..This suspension is necessary to avoid unnecessary pressure Christmas expenses might put on the system

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Come, you people wan make me laugh tire today.

So...if your bank came and told you and your fellow depositors/customers that you cannot withdraw the money YOU kept with them over the Xmas period because of ''pressures Christmas expenses put on the system''...you go gree for them?

MMM has collapsed. Sorry you were affected. May God replenish your money.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by djlaqua91(m): 1:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
Mavrodi, you have failed this city

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by CXLVII: 1:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
MMM is gone for good

Earlier stakers believe the gospel, the better

They will never come back knowing fully well that if they do, people will pull out there money

Your money is gone! Take heart!

Life continues...

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Raskasal(m): 1:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
MMM didn't crash. There was panic on the system and everyone could feel it. I was expecting them to come out with a better approach, but this isn't bad either. It only extend the period of our cash out and at the same time increases our Mavro. What do you do when banks send out message to its customers that their service will be down for a period of time? Does it mean the bank has crashed? No.

Expect a stronger MMM

1 Like

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by dee02(m): 1:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
Bodmas06:
Me right now

Your own don finish!!!! grin
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by olapluto(m): 1:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

MMM created more source of income for people more than the federal government of Nigeria

MMM feeding Nigerians since 1943

MMM will be back in January

Are you the pastor in SA who started this? Back from where? Money was put into a scheme with no address, noo office. If MMM comes back in January, then call me any name you can. Sharp man dey come back to mugu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by Guyman02: 1:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
20 minutes and this thread is still on page 2, where are the Mavrodians who comment on any thing about MMM up to 50 pages?

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by achi4u(m): 1:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
I'm not a participant, never dreamed of becoming one but I wish it is sustainable
Re: EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash by SillyMods: 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
anigbajumo:
[b]

Nonsense, am not panic or under any pressure, mmm is still 100% sure.To hell with Efcc wey dey tweets gibberish. Come next year January,I don't knw where una go hide ur face....#shameless people, as if FG care about my existence. My money is still there nd I will cash it out together with my bonus on January.......

#fuvk Yer mmm haters,same measure was adopted last year december,mmm still dey till 2016......

The site is accessible,
No log in problem,
Your most money still dey grow nd u can view it,yet some gullible fools are saying mmm has crashed...fuvk Yer all
Was MMM in Nigeria last year December?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? / MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit / Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.