Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Dating A Runs Girl (am I Safe?) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Runs Girl (am I Safe?) (4122 Views)

How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / See What The Girl Am Asking Out Sent To Me ... / 10 Features Of A Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Runs Girl (am I Safe?) by missSexy: 3:37am On Nov 15, 2009
10+ men in 1.5 yrs that's too much. but at least she did tell u the truth. most women will lie to you, they will tell 1 or 2 guys, when it's really 20. the devil u know is the better than the angel u don't know.
Re: Dating A Runs Girl (am I Safe?) by lovemoi2(f): 4:23am On Nov 15, 2009
missSexy:

10+ men in 1.5 yrs that's too much.  but at least she did tell u the truth.  most women will lie to you, they will tell 1 or 2 guys, when it's really 20.  the devil u know is the better than the angel u don't know.

you are so right

Alxmyr:

Ignore all those insinuating she might have contacted HIV. Most runs girls are more careful than that.
Now to the issue at hand. One month is too short to truly know somebody. So take your time with her. I find her telling you all these about her past very interesting, many will not bother. Moreover, it seems she got deflowered like one and half year ago, then libido can still be under control. She might be under the influence of peer presure. I will suggest you see to it that she change her group of friends, give her a chance to proof her worth to you.
Cheers.

that should never be ignore just because you think someone is careful is not a reason to ignore, whatever type of relationship one is geting into, AIDS screening is very important,
Re: Dating A Runs Girl (am I Safe?) by dROC1: 7:36am On Nov 15, 2009
Thanks a lot guys, I appreciate all your advice.
Re: Dating A Runs Girl (am I Safe?) by mickeyp: 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2009
Let me tell you this!!!! I have dated Nigerian girls, girls from other parts of African, European girls and Asian girls. I will tell you now that Nigerian girls are the most devious girls you will ever find. In fact they are even more devious than us Nigerian men  grin

I would say that 90% of Nigerian women cannot be trusted!!! They lie profusely!!!! Also remember that a leopard never changes its spots. If she has knacked at least 10 men in the last 1.5 years, you can be sure that you are not the last person she will knack!!!

One more thing, her past will play havoc with your mind. I doubt you will be able to get it out of your mind even if you think you love her.

My advice is for you to dump her like a bad habit!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Dating A Runs Girl (am I Safe?) by delagasky(m): 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2009
@poster,
Ur safe not to worry, plenty girls date "runs" guys all the time and they are safe!! but meawhile, i hope u use like 6 condoms at the same time just in case!!! grin cheesy
Re: Dating A Runs Girl (am I Safe?) by ring(m): 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2009
@poster
SEEK GOD BRODA, an use ur head not ur heart,
Re: Dating A Runs Girl (am I Safe?) by Nobody: 4:36am On Apr 03, 2012
Hmm, and what if she's lying? undecided What if the One and a Half years is in reality 11 years? shocked grin

What if....What if... Hmm, You really need to be careful with this one. . . Lest you dash your Leg upon the Rock! cheesy
Re: Dating A Runs Girl (am I Safe?) by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 03, 2012
Once a runz girl. . .always a runz girl. . .there is no remedy. . .just imagine walking down the street with her and another guy screams. . .I HAVE F.V.C.K.E.D THE HELL OUT OF YOUR BABE. . . How would you feel?. . . My advice is for you to run from her like a plague else you'll regret the very purpose of your existence. . . The worst of all is that anytime you dont perform in bed she'll start making comparisms with the other guys that entered her. . .and thats a big blow on you ego as a guy. . .
Re: Dating A Runs Girl (am I Safe?) by kleenmum(f): 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2012
U beta run,how can u ever b at peace with someone that has shared this much info about her life,I only wonder what more she hasn't said cos am certain she hasn't said it all

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Will Punish Anybody Having Unprotected Sex... / Rate This Photos / Will He Still Marry Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.