Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme (57171 Views)

Apparently MMM is back, Apparently MMM is about to Crash. / 8 Reasons Why MMM Is A Perfect Scam / Why I Think MMM Is Gone For Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by propofol: 11:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
jist2day:

united is doing well,but traffic is high.
100% marvro on your bitcoin.
please, you guys should not mind seun and his co bloggers.
The mmm info page did not say it will close till January.
But confirmed marvros will be frozen for 30 days instead of two weeks.
So,if your marvro is up to 30 days be sure to be matched soon.
tell your brothers and sisters to reduce their evil and
*stop uploading fake pop
*confirm payments quickly.
*fulfill PH orders on time.
Shouting allover social media won't help you.

Take active action to PH and encourage your team members to do so.
only PH and GH is the sustenance of mmm community.
Stop giving bloggers reasons to make you sad.
continue to rebroadcast.
together we are strong.
Fufill PH order now that all accounts are frozen .
Wicked man,you no fit wait till janauary before you GH abi?
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by InvertedHammer: 12:26am On Dec 14, 2016
/
Do you have money in the bank?

If yes, don't laugh at MMM folks yet.

It is a matter of kettle mocking pot for being black.

Every financial system is at the risk of collapse any time of the day.

Ask Cyprus, their government confiscated 40% of depositors' funds a few years ago.

MMM and traditional banks are both financial risks of different magnitudes.
\
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by berrystunn(m): 2:30am On Dec 14, 2016
soldierdollar:
"Why does the Federal government want MMM banned? A scheme Nigerians are using to help themselves? The national assembly are just too wicked! They are busy "chopping" our national cake but will not allow this God-sent scheme to see the light of the day. God Pass them" ... and a thousand and one more quotations showing how desperate and ignorant Nigerians could be about ponzi schemes.
It is no surprise as to how passionate Nigerians could be about get-rich-quick schemes considering the fact that the current recession is really biting hard. In fact the level of passion exhibited by Nigerians about this scheme has forced many participants to write open letters to Federal authorities warning them to desist from any attempt to be a log in the wheel of their "progress' . Some have become irrevocably too sure about the sustainability of the pyramid schemes, especially, MMM. I am not here to question the sustainability or otherwise of MMM scheme neither am I trying to pacify you to leave the scheme; I am here to tell you that MMM has not and will never improve the generality of life in Nigeria with the following facts.

(1) MMM has no central account. This well known fact should be a source of worry about the owners' source of income and the sustainability of the scheme. MMM does not not have direct access to your money and thus, does not invest it in order to grow it. Why is MMM being selfless and 'patriotic' in ensuring the smooth running of the scheme? How the heck does it gain from the scheme? Below is the answer to the puzzle.

(2) It may shock you to know that just like you and millions of other participants, nothing prevents MMM from "providing help" and "getting help" from a scheme they created.As the first investor in its own scheme, imagine the millions and chains of referrals in their 'downlines' and thousands of guiders that constitute its team. I may be wrong in the figures , but the number will be quite humongous. Is the amount of money MMM makes enough to pay millions of their participants 30-40 % returns on their investments and 10% to the referrer? Hell No! Then how the heck are they able to keep to their promise of settling investors?

(3) Liken MMM to a large mansion where you have to pay the occupants some money before you are allowed entry into the house. Once you are allowed into the mansion, you have to wait for another stranger who has to pay you 30% + 100% of your money before he could be allowed to live with you. Most times one stranger may not be able to foot the bill. He is merged with one or more strangers to pay you. In other words, the sustainability and longevity of the scheme will rely on the number of new tenants and the amount the new tenants are bringing to the table ( as well as the willingness of old tenants to renew their rent). Will this huge Mansion one day collapse? Or more likely, will this huge mansion ,one day be deserted? Definitely! How? Read below.

(4) Who pays the old tenants? New tenants or old tenants who are willing to renew their rent pay the old tenants. Literally, if you provide help by paying a tenant, the same help will be reciprocated to you with 30 to 40% bonus for being a good kid.Will there be a situation where I will provide help and not receive? Yes.. in the event that new tenants stop coming. But what can really discourage new members from coming?

(a) When everybody have become tenants. In the very near and imminent future, this will be the case.

(b) When the mansion( scheme) has become old such that new tenants decide to look for other houses (schemes) with better offers ( MMM united, MMM japan MMM Illorin) leaving old members stranded in an a state of panic.

(c) when old tenants refuse to renew their rents and decide to rent a house( scheme) elsewhere

(d) when the money new tenants pay as rent is smaller than what the old members are waiting to be paid- Old members paid millions of Naira but new tenants are bringing peanuts because of the reason below.

(e) when there is fear and uncertainty. "Will they ever unfreeze mavrodi accounts after a month? is this an end time sign?" This will of course decrease "investors confidence" and will either make new tenants to stop coming, reduce how much that is being invested or make old tenants not to renew their rents.

(f) When old members, from their profit start building their own mansions in form of houses, cars , business- thus cutting the chances of reinvesting in the scheme which will invariably reduce the amount of money in circulation.
What will be the fate of old tenants waiting to be provided help? Your guess is as good as mine. Will this result to the crash of the scheme? Yes. How soon? I do not know. Why do I think MMM is not a helping scheme? Read below.

(5) As you have now known or previously knew, MMM will one day crash but the date, hour, minute, second is uncertain. What if it crashes? Will the totality of Nigerians be happy? A big No . Why? Let me make a simple illustration. Let's say at the point A,B,C,D paid to E,F,G,H , the system crashes. This will create equal amount of Joy and sorrow. In other words, we may even have more mourners than "merriers" in most cases where many people are merged to pay few persons grin

What have I achieved by writing this epistle?

a) I have established that MMM and similar schemes are not cast with steel. They will one day crash.

b) I have succeeded in establishing that MMM does not improve the generality of the population. Where you rob peter to pay Paul and create equal helpers and stranded 'beggars' does not imply help.

c)I have succeed in reducing your passion for ponzi schemes which is typical of productive nations. Let us be more creative, innovative and productive. MMM has really lead to brain drain in our agile youths.

Is it biblically, Quaranically, morally right to rob peter to pay Paul? Share your thoughts.

I invite Lalasticlala, mynd44 , Seun , Ishilov

- Soldierdollar-

All the banks that have collapsed are they not real ventures.? You are too dull? I have knowledge on Global Finance, on how the global financial system works which indeed is a pyramid scheme (scam) with the Federal Reserve Bank being at the top of that pyramid. Stop being a dullard and reason differently for once..
Banks run the biggest scam,

Are you aware of how mark Zuckerberg makes through Facebook? You are posting on this forum; are you aware that nairaland is becoming a billionaire through you and me? How do you think ordinary bloggers get rich? Sergie Mavrodi   is a mathematician and software developer running one of the finest monetised website systems in the world. Mind you,   it is not even about the 30 percent. It’s about financial revolution, breaching the financial gap between the rich and the poor. You have been Facebooking for years and never benefited financially from it but Facebook benefits financially from you.   MMM is based on 2 Corinthians 8:13-14 – Of course, I don’t mean your giving should make life easy for others and hard for yourselves. I only mean that there should be some equality. Right now you have plenty and can help those who are in need. Later, they will have plenty and can share with you when you need it. In this way, things will be equal.”

Did the Russian receive anybody’s money? can’t you understand that the system is a revolving system, so long as every member will not withdraw their money the same day and new members keep joining, the system will not collapse. Which bank or insurance company can survive if all depositors want their money on the same day and no new funds deposited? These guys have created a system which banks can somehow copy from and enhance liquidity   instead of being envious.”

Banks (scam) made alot of profits, through MMM participate, transaction, change 4Naira, 3times for one transaction alert. Participate did not care.

Nigeria government will understand why people are not against them in this hardship.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by akanbiaa(m): 4:18am On Dec 14, 2016
Bitcoin buying and selling has never been this transparent. All you need is just to join the credible whatsapp group via messaging 0.7.0.3.7.7.0.2.7.0.8
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by akanbiaa(m): 4:18am On Dec 14, 2016
Bitcoin buying and selling has never been this transparent. All you need is just to join the credible whatsapp group via messaging 0.7.0.3.7.7.0.2.7.0.8
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 14, 2016
Mujtahida:

usury
ˈjuːʒ(ə)ri/
noun
the action or practice of lending money at unreasonably high rates of interest.
And who decides what is high or low rates of interest according to biblical standards?

parable
ˈparəb(ə)l/
noun
a simple story used to illustrate a moral or spiritual lesson, as told by Jesus in the Gospels.
Whether metaphoric or literal, the fact is that Jesus used the practice of depositing money to earn interest to illustrate his point.
in your sense of Judgement, is 30 percent high or not.... its not me in you will ask that. Ask yourself
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by Mujtahida: 6:34am On Dec 14, 2016
majekdom2:
in your sense of Judgement, is 30 percent high or not.... its not me in you will ask that. Ask yourself
30% is fair compared to the banks who make huge profits off lending customer's monies and at the end gives them a pittance of an interest. Who is being fair here-the banks or MMM.
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by kay4guy(m): 6:50am On Dec 14, 2016
DO U WANT TO SURVIVE MMM CRASH WITH A TOKEN U HV LET?? DEN U JT GOT LUCKY
CLICK HERE TO READ AND CONFIRM IT
https://www.nairaland.com/3514043/how-made-600-investment-within
GO TO THE SITE
REGISTER
GET CONFIRMED AFTER PAYMENT
DEN GO AND SLEEP AND U WNT HV TO REFER OR SHARE AND STUPID LINK
IM SURE U WILL GET UR FIRST ALERT FRM UR DREAM...lol

AMA LIVING WITNESS.JUST GIVE IT A TRY IF U HV A TOKEN AND C D WONDER
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by ImmorTALbet: 6:55am On Dec 14, 2016
EVERY DISAPPOINTMENT IS ALWAYS A BLESSING

Going viral everywhere
Rejoicehelp.com
Running successfully
daily returns UpTo 20 days
Primary PH of 25% will come in 48hrs.
Secondary PH of 75% will come in 15-20 days
No lock in period
Automatic confirmation enabled API
10% Direct referral income
Indirect referral Income 5%.4%..3%...2%....1%
24/7 Admin support via Whatsapp +639380821639
ONLY HELPING SITE THATS NOT ANONYMOUS
SSL secured Site Cost About $5000 They Are Here To Stay Long
Join now & build your team.
U MUST HAVE A "SPONSOR ID" TO REGISTER...[RJ813112]
https://rejoicehelp.com/signup.aspx?Ref=RJ813112
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME VIA WHATSAPP 08063027402

Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 14, 2016
Mujtahida:

30% is fair compared to the banks who make huge profits off lending customer's monies and at the end gives them a pittance of an interest. Who is being fair here-the banks or MMM.
well, if it's 50 percent or even 100 percent, it will still be fair to you. As seen, banks are not same with MMM. I am sure the days of banks going into oblivion have been far over. Good luck to MMM participants.
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by Mujtahida: 7:41am On Dec 14, 2016
majekdom2:
well, if it's 50 percent or even 100 percent, it will still be fair to you. As seen, banks are not same with MMM. I am sure the days of banks going into oblivion have been far over. Good luck to MMM participants.
You are right in saying that even a 100% will be fair to me but wrong in saying you are sure that the days of banks going into oblivion have been far from over. Very wrong. First if banks have gone under before they can still go under again. History repeats itself. Secondly with the coming blockchain revolution banks as we know them might cease to exist. Nothing is impossible in this life. Cheers
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by Folksyharry(m): 8:00am On Dec 14, 2016
viktor01:
MMM.

They have preached all the preaching in the world to me to join MMM but my heart didn't take it so i relaxed.

If I exhibit the kind of callous mind I exhibited towards joining MMM in sinning, Mehn...... I would have been a saint. undecided undecided

I received many sermons too. One of the guiders called to convince me for about 10minutes. He even registered me twice but it never felt right so I used my money for other things. I told him the scheme is not sustainable and he didn't believe me then.
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by eniwhy: 8:07am On Dec 14, 2016
Myopic writeup.......
soldierdollar:
"Why does the Federal government want MMM banned? A scheme Nigerians are using to help themselves? The national assembly are just too wicked! They are busy "chopping" our national cake but will not allow this God-sent scheme to see the light of the day. God Pass them" ... and a thousand and one more quotations showing how desperate and ignorant Nigerians could be about ponzi schemes.
It is no surprise as to how passionate Nigerians could be about get-rich-quick schemes considering the fact that the current recession is really biting hard. In fact the level of passion exhibited by Nigerians about this scheme has forced many participants to write open letters to Federal authorities warning them to desist from any attempt to be a log in the wheel of their "progress' . Some have become irrevocably too sure about the sustainability of the pyramid schemes, especially, MMM. I am not here to question the sustainability or otherwise of MMM scheme neither am I trying to pacify you to leave the scheme; I am here to tell you that MMM has not and will never improve the generality of life in Nigeria with the following facts.

(1) MMM has no central account. This well known fact should be a source of worry about the owners' source of income and the sustainability of the scheme. MMM does not not have direct access to your money and thus, does not invest it in order to grow it. Why is MMM being selfless and 'patriotic' in ensuring the smooth running of the scheme? How the heck does it gain from the scheme? Below is the answer to the puzzle.

(2) It may shock you to know that just like you and millions of other participants, nothing prevents MMM from "providing help" and "getting help" from a scheme they created.As the first investor in its own scheme, imagine the millions and chains of referrals in their 'downlines' and thousands of guiders that constitute its team. I may be wrong in the figures , but the number will be quite humongous. Is the amount of money MMM makes enough to pay millions of their participants 30-40 % returns on their investments and 10% to the referrer? Hell No! Then how the heck are they able to keep to their promise of settling investors?

(3) Liken MMM to a large mansion where you have to pay the occupants some money before you are allowed entry into the house. Once you are allowed into the mansion, you have to wait for another stranger who has to pay you 30% + 100% of your money before he could be allowed to live with you. Most times one stranger may not be able to foot the bill. He is merged with one or more strangers to pay you. In other words, the sustainability and longevity of the scheme will rely on the number of new tenants and the amount the new tenants are bringing to the table ( as well as the willingness of old tenants to renew their rent). Will this huge Mansion one day collapse? Or more likely, will this huge mansion ,one day be deserted? Definitely! How? Read below.

(4) Who pays the old tenants? New tenants or old tenants who are willing to renew their rent pay the old tenants. Literally, if you provide help by paying a tenant, the same help will be reciprocated to you with 30 to 40% bonus for being a good kid.Will there be a situation where I will provide help and not receive? Yes.. in the event that new tenants stop coming. But what can really discourage new members from coming?

(a) When everybody have become tenants. In the very near and imminent future, this will be the case.

(b) When the mansion( scheme) has become old such that new tenants decide to look for other houses (schemes) with better offers ( MMM united, MMM japan MMM Illorin) leaving old members stranded in an a state of panic.

(c) when old tenants refuse to renew their rents and decide to rent a house( scheme) elsewhere

(d) when the money new tenants pay as rent is smaller than what the old members are waiting to be paid- Old members paid millions of Naira but new tenants are bringing peanuts because of the reason below.

(e) when there is fear and uncertainty. "Will they ever unfreeze mavrodi accounts after a month? is this an end time sign?" This will of course decrease "investors confidence" and will either make new tenants to stop coming, reduce how much that is being invested or make old tenants not to renew their rents.

(f) When old members, from their profit start building their own mansions in form of houses, cars , business- thus cutting the chances of reinvesting in the scheme which will invariably reduce the amount of money in circulation.
What will be the fate of old tenants waiting to be provided help? Your guess is as good as mine. Will this result to the crash of the scheme? Yes. How soon? I do not know. Why do I think MMM is not a helping scheme? Read below.

(5) As you have now known or previously knew, MMM will one day crash but the date, hour, minute, second is uncertain. What if it crashes? Will the totality of Nigerians be happy? A big No . Why? Let me make a simple illustration. Let's say at the point A,B,C,D paid to E,F,G,H , the system crashes. This will create equal amount of Joy and sorrow. In other words, we may even have more mourners than "merriers" in most cases where many people are merged to pay few persons grin

a) I have established that MMM and similar schemes are not cast with steel. They will one day crash.

b) I have succeeded in establishing that MMM does not improve the generality of the population. Where you rob peter to pay Paul and create equal helpers and stranded 'beggars' does not imply help.

c)I have succeed in reducing your passion for ponzi schemes which is typical of productive nations. Let us be more creative, innovative and productive. MMM has really lead to brain drain in our agile youths.

Is it biblically, Quaranically, morally right to rob peter to pay Paul? Share your thoughts.

- Soldierdollar-
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 14, 2016
Mujtahida:

You are right in saying that even a 100% will be fair to me but wrong in saying you are sure that the days of banks going into oblivion have been far from over. Very wrong. First if banks have gone under before they can still go under again. History repeats itself. Secondly with the coming blockchain revolution banks as we know them might cease to exist. Nothing is impossible in this life. Cheers
I ll rather stay with an institution that will take 20 years plus to go under other than one that will go under in 1 year. Cheers to you too.
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by ibkonekt(m): 8:28am On Dec 14, 2016
mmm is definately scam...i am sure of it
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by Mcanie: 8:43am On Dec 14, 2016
soldierdollar:

- Soldierdollar-
Thanks for this write up which I have long been preaching since. it is just unfortunate that most Nigerians are too dull that even after this write up they wont still understand or will argue foolishly and still join other Ponzi's . maybe I think its poverty mentality.
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by kushe: 9:09am On Dec 14, 2016
@ berrystunn
I just feel imnense sadness on behalf of your self acclaimed intellect. Go and find legitimate work and if you have, work hard and look for existing gaps and needs you can meet. You guys ranting in support of mmm are just like the crowd that refused to go home when the stock market crashed in 1929. It was reported that there was a constant humm in the air, the sound of thousands of desperate investors all seeking answers at the same time. It starts with stunning bewilderment, followed by denial and rationalization. I laugh at the so called mavrodians calming frayed nerves. U dey the board meeting when una decide to freeze the shitty thing? I told someone on sunday that mmm could not enter February, I was so wrong, the thing did not even have legs that could carry it till christmas.' Mavrodians ', what a joke. Go and work all of you, daydreaming and scheme chasing will not get Nigeria out of recession.
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by nocosomia: 9:22am On Dec 14, 2016
seXytOhbAd:
....... It is over....

Is MMM really a scam?

Like for yes OR share false?

So, do you think MMM is a scam? Like for yes, share for no
The
"AYES"
have it
grin grin grin
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by kushe: 9:28am On Dec 14, 2016
If you have eyes, bookmark what i am about to write. The recession is going to be wickid for the lower rungs of the economic ladder in 2017 and partly to blame will be the mop up of cash due to the collapse of alternate finanicial services MMM being chief. my dear friends, cash will be king next year. Dont spend it anyhow, liquidate every stupid scheme you are involved in, count your losses and move on. If you have spare cash, put it in a fixed deposit even if the rate is 1%per annum because remember, you are saving cash. The major preoccupation of a lot of people will be begging in 2017, avoid the impending scarcity, draw u a budget, remove unnecessary expenditure and live frugally. A word is enough for the listening.
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by tiwasiaife(m): 9:42am On Dec 14, 2016
U derive joy to see the downfall of ur fellow being while u go to church or mosque asking God to better your life. how do u expect God to answer such prayers when your heart is filled with evil hatred and bad intentions. but my assurance to all of you is this: Come next year january mmm will comeout stronger and stronger and most of you will regret ur actions towards your fellow humans who are looking for a means to survive in bad economic situation our govt has placed us.God bless movrodi God bless Nigerian participants God bless us all.
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 14, 2016
yorex2011:

Not as much as I'd like.. But you can open a thread and ask, so you'll judge from the replies, at least the replies will be from strangers alone.

What about you? How many lives have you touched?
if I start counting, you will run. But I won't cos my God does not teach me like that. Since u av nothing to offer ppl, stop writing rubbish. Nobody needs it. OK?
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 14, 2016
GUIDERS MEETING WITH HEAD OF CRO JUST ENDED... HERE ARE SOME OF THR EXCERPTS..

*** NO GH OR PH FOR THIS PERIOD., MEANING NO ORDERS SHALL BE MATCHED EVEN THE REMATCHED ORDERS.

*** SOME 30DAY MAVROS *MAY* BE RELEASED FOR WITHDRAWAL BEFORE THE END OF THE 30 DAYS WAITING PERIOD.

***ALL NEW ORDERS AND OTHERS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN GH SHALL KEEP GROWING

***A NEW MODEL IS TO BE IMPLEMENTED IN JANUARY. THE MODEL SHALL HANDLE ISSUES REGARDING MASSIVE GH WITHDRAWAL FEARS.

***DURING THIS PERIOD, ALL ISSUES WITH SUPPORT WOULD BE HANDLED

***CHANGE OF GUIDERS BUTTON TO BE IMPLEMENTED FOR PARTICIPANTS BY NEXTWEEK AT MOST

***OUR ACTIONS AND INACTIONS DETERMINES WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. IF WE PROMOTE POSITIVITY, THIS WOULD HELP THE SYSTEM AND ITS NEW MODEL COMING UP NEXT YEAR.

***FOR THOSE WHO HAVE MORATORIUM ISSUES AND FAKE TELLER ISSUES, KINDLY UPLOAD THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS NOW AS SUPPORT WOULD NOT BE OVERWHELMED DURING THIS PERIOD.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, PANIC ONLY WEAKENS THE SYSTEM. WHAT HAVE GOVERNMENT AND MEDIA DONE FOR YOU BEFORE NOW? IF YOU PLACE A PH ORDER TODAY, YOU WONT BE MATCHED BUT YOUR MAVRO KEEPS GROWING. LETS GET BACK TO THE BASICS OF MMM. PH AND GH RATIOS ENSURES SUSTAINABILITY OF THE SYSTEM. PLACE THAT PH ORDER AND ENCOURAGE YOUR DOWNLINES TOO TO DO SAME NOW. THIS IS ARGUABLY THE BEST TIME TO SINCE YOU WONT BE MATCHED.

BE POSITIVE, STAY POSITIVE.
MMM IS STILL UP AND RUNNING.
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by yorex2011: 12:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
wizzakosh:
if I start counting, you will run. But I won't cos my God does not teach me like that. Since u av nothing to offer ppl, stop writing rubbish. Nobody needs it. OK?
This world is too small to be judging what I wrote sir,
My first sentence says "not as much as i'd like", meaning i wish to impact lives but I have limitations which I'm not happy about.
Everyone has something to offer sir, everyone..
Please point out where I wrote rubbish, but if truly I speak truth then why do you smite/attack me sir?

Is there a chance that my calm replies are angering you, I speak calmly because I want to be seen as a reasonable person, but why would you reply with such venom.

This life is too short sir. Do have some calmness and respect when speaking with people.
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by joeyreports: 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
I totally agree with the article, MMM nigeria is pure scam
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by gemale(m): 1:04am On Dec 15, 2016
BrutalJab:
Op, it seems you have no job abi?

If you don't have any idea bout how MMM operates, just keep kwayet.

Seun, keep pushing for traffics, you seriously need the money for Xmas tho grin
Nt as much as u need ur money currently stranded in d mmm limbo. Beta go on marathon dry fast & prayer dt it doesn't enta voice-mail come Jan 14th, although I doubt if ds wld b d case. Sucker.
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by gemale(m): 1:06am On Dec 15, 2016
Candycrusher:
grin

Owner of MMM be balling like,
C 4 urself. Dude is waving his scam in d faces of his gullible victims.
https://www.naij.com/1077577-how-mmm-number-1-guider-collected-1b-1year-photos.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7429574475
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by BrutalJab: 1:18am On Dec 15, 2016
gemale:

Nt as much as u need ur money currently stranded in d mmm limbo. Beta go on marathon dry fast & prayer dt it doesn't enta voice-mail come Jan 14th, although I doubt if ds wld b d case. Sucker.
grin Do I look like Adolo to you

My money wasn't trapped there cos I used my brain.

BTW, why do you sound pained? Are you a participant?
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by gemale(m): 1:38am On Dec 15, 2016
BrutalJab:

grin Do I look like Adolo to you

My money wasn't trapped there cos I used my brain.

BTW, why do you sound pained? Are you a participant?
I'm pained because I hate cheating. I'm pained because pple were warned & still fell 4 a scam. I'm pained because of d evident, virulent greed displayed by many of my coun3 men, dt makes dem willing 2 cut corners & engage in sharp practices. I'm pained because seeing all these confirms dt while our leaders hv their own share of d blame, we d common pple r d main architects of our misfortune in ds coun3. I'm pained because my hope in Nigeria has bn dealt a fatal blow as I c its pple bcom more lyk animals dan men over money. I didn't participate in dt scam bt I lost more Dan money 2 it. I lost my faith in d Nigerian pple.
Re: Why I Think MMM Is Not A "Helping" Scheme by gemale(m): 1:42am On Dec 15, 2016
kingjabz:
GUIDERS MEETING WITH HEAD OF CRO JUST ENDED... HERE ARE SOME OF THR EXCERPTS..

*** NO GH OR PH FOR THIS PERIOD., MEANING NO ORDERS SHALL BE MATCHED EVEN THE REMATCHED ORDERS.

*** SOME 30DAY MAVROS *MAY* BE RELEASED FOR WITHDRAWAL BEFORE THE END OF THE 30 DAYS WAITING PERIOD.

***ALL NEW ORDERS AND OTHERS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN GH SHALL KEEP GROWING

***A NEW MODEL IS TO BE IMPLEMENTED IN JANUARY. THE MODEL SHALL HANDLE ISSUES REGARDING MASSIVE GH WITHDRAWAL FEARS.

***DURING THIS PERIOD, ALL ISSUES WITH SUPPORT WOULD BE HANDLED

***CHANGE OF GUIDERS BUTTON TO BE IMPLEMENTED FOR PARTICIPANTS BY NEXTWEEK AT MOST

***OUR ACTIONS AND INACTIONS DETERMINES WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. IF WE PROMOTE POSITIVITY, THIS WOULD HELP THE SYSTEM AND ITS NEW MODEL COMING UP NEXT YEAR.

***FOR THOSE WHO HAVE MORATORIUM ISSUES AND FAKE TELLER ISSUES, KINDLY UPLOAD THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS NOW AS SUPPORT WOULD NOT BE OVERWHELMED DURING THIS PERIOD.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, PANIC ONLY WEAKENS THE SYSTEM. WHAT HAVE GOVERNMENT AND MEDIA DONE FOR YOU BEFORE NOW? IF YOU PLACE A PH ORDER TODAY, YOU WONT BE MATCHED BUT YOUR MAVRO KEEPS GROWING. LETS GET BACK TO THE BASICS OF MMM. PH AND GH RATIOS ENSURES SUSTAINABILITY OF THE SYSTEM. PLACE THAT PH ORDER AND ENCOURAGE YOUR DOWNLINES TOO TO DO SAME NOW. THIS IS ARGUABLY THE BEST TIME TO SINCE YOU WONT BE MATCHED.

BE POSITIVE, STAY POSITIVE.
MMM IS STILL UP AND RUNNING.
The Monkey Money Madness! (MMM)
Once upon a time in a village, a man appeared and announced that he would buy monkeys for N100 each. The villagers seeing that there were so many monkeys around, went out to the forest and started catching them.
The man bought thousands at N100 and as supply started to diminish, the villagers stopped their efforts. He further announced that he would now buy at N200. This renewed the efforts of the villagers and they started catching monkeys again. Soon the supply diminished and people started going back to their farms. The offer rate increased to N250 but the supply of monkeys became so little that it took much effort to even see a monkey, let alone catch one.
The man now announced that he would buy monkeys at N500! However, since he had to go to the city on some business, his assistant would now buy on his behalf.
In the absence of the man, his assistant told the villagers: ''Look at all these monkeys in the big cage that my OGA has bought from you, I will sell them to you at N350 and when my OGA returns from the city, you can sell it to him at N500''.
The villagers squeezed out all their HARD EARNED savings and bought all the monkeys. The most greedy ones among them even sold their lands to purchase many MONKEYS, hoping to make a huge profit without labor.
Then...
They never saw the man or his assistant. Only monkeys everywhere!
Welcome to #MMM.

14 Likes 11 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bamise Ajetunmobi & Wife Elizabeth Accused Of Fleeing With ₦22Bn Investors Money / Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option / Investors Rush To Nigeria - Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.