Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises (59195 Views)

My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! / What Has Happened To MMM United / What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by WafiJoe(m): 6:51pm On Dec 13, 2016
Hiploko:
Oga o! If u die,ur money don go o! Be patient and collect ur money plus interest in January

From who? Will you PH by January?

1 Like

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by fkdmods: 6:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
adefizzy:

Funny you, so you are now a prophet ba? What people understand, they destroy, what they don't understand, they call names. You don't understand the game, just watch. January will soon be here.

And you keep mentioning poverty and hunger, are you suffering from them?

Effizy, dem don give you number to call ooooo. I hope say you go use am well. Suicide is not the answer. Common sense is. You need it to survive in today's world.
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by opethom(m): 6:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
veekid:

i need to dial this before opethom kill himself finish; only God knows where him put head since yesterday

Dude invested his mum's 200k on MMM
elerboobo, no your eyes e go be...... Wayre see you tomorrow
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Trippledee(m): 7:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
NO SHAKING
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by opethom(m): 7:09pm On Dec 13, 2016
veekid:

i need to dial this before opethom kill himself finish; only God knows where him put head since yesterday

Dude invested his mum's 200k on MMM
your fada..... I'm alive and still breathing... Life is all about risk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by deleo16(m): 7:11pm On Dec 13, 2016
MMM went through same thing in South Africa

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by veekid(m): 7:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
opethom:
your fada..... I'm alive and still breathing... Life is all about risk

grin
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by wezzyjasified(m): 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
haywire07:
Nairaland has created more panic on the MMM issue than any other source .

It is very unfair and immature ,

Besides, MMM hasn't crashed , but why are the mods quick to push anything related to "Mmm crash" to FP . why create unnecessary panic among averagely 60% of nairalanders who are active participants of MMM .
I pray u will be quick to push MMM topics to FP when it comes back by January
Please be wise
no mind them..they are all badbelle mods.. if na important info, u no go see am for FP oo..job news n other, u go dey search for am but if na mmm crash or yeyebrity bo*bs, u go see am for FP

2 Likes

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by wezzyjasified(m): 7:17pm On Dec 13, 2016
deleo16:
MMM went through same thing in South Africa
Guider Chuddy
This Christmas period everyone would want to GH and that won't be good for the system, so this freezing will control the rate of GH and make it orderly.

Note: people GH mostly only on Tuesday and Thursday, but now people will be GHing daily as soon as their mavro is released; and you know everybody's mavro won't be released on the same day, therefore there's bound to be controlled GH.

SO TELL YOUR DOWNLINES:
for those whose mavro is up to one month but you can't GH, don't worry; within 24 hours the eligible ones will be released so they can GH.

The system has to freeze all at the same time (both the eligible and ineligible ones) so that it'll then take time to release the ones up to 30 days.

NOTE: all these are measures to ensure that MMM stays alive till and beyond 2017.

Our rush to GH has now been slowed down, for the sustainability of our community.

MMM pays! Together we build the world!!

2 Likes

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by farano(f): 7:17pm On Dec 13, 2016
Opakan2:
farano ow far.. oba lo n ki e

hope we won't need to call these guys
Hahaha! my belle o grin I'm not MMM participant but I really like the scheme. .

1 Like

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by basadenet: 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
MMM has not crashed as speculated instead only freezes it mavro for one month which means you only get your money 30days (gh) after confirmation of payment (pH) to other person as against the usually 14 to 16 days.
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Sotenna(m): 7:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
Mr. Seun, you can't possibly keep quiet while this is going on, I've noticed right from the onset that negative publicity have always had a free way to the front page. Never have I seen any positive post concerning MMM on the front page, even when you know it's evident this programme has actually helped a lot of nairalanders and Nigerians at large.

Nairaland is a one stop for most computer literate Nigerians for news, information, education and entertainment, so I find it quite disturbing when this place shows any kind of bias towards something so obvious.

I'd sincerely need a reply from you.

Who are you so scared of to this extent?
What were you promised in return if you look the other way?
What happened to being fair and just?

I ask these because the mods must have taken their instructions from someone. If they can get to you then it means we the nairalanders are no longer safe, because they can manipulate us through you.

5 Likes

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by caracas: 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
1stCitizen:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Laughing at Your own calamity
Mmm rocks !!
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
caracas:

Laughing at Your own calamity
Mmm rocks !!

Drink some cold water. It is good for high blood pressure grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lasema!!! I wish to make a report. The guy above me might try to jump into the Lagoon.
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
I dialed the number and it said that the number does not exist, I should check the number and dial again.
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by LoveJesus87(m): 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2016
Airforce1:
I've not seen Bolaji today, let me go check on him.

dude invested his 230k meant for his school fees on MMM yesterday.
Ah shocked you better find am if he Neva jump bridge already grin
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by basadenet: 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
Sotenna:
Mr. Seun, you can't possibly keep quiet while this is going on, I've noticed right from the onset that negative publicity have always had a free way to the front page. Never have I seen any positive post concerning MMM on the front page, even when you know it's evident this programme has actually helped a lot of nairalanders and Nigerians at large.

Nairaland is a one stop for most computer literate Nigerians for news, information, education and entertainment, so I find it quite disturbing when this place shows any kind of bias towards something so obvious.

I'd sincerely need a reply from you.

Who are you so scared of to this extent?
What were you promised in return if you look the other way?
What happened to being fair and just?

I ask these because the mods must have taken their instructions from someone. If they can get to you then it means we the nairalanders are no longer safe, because they can manipulate us through you.

You have said it severally, yet no response from Seun.
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by MrRomantic(m): 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Bunch of jokes

Like they will come to the person's aid in two weeks time if you call them

They will, they do. Lagos is not 'Nigeria', the state is way ahead of the country.
Trial will convince you, drink small otapiapia to confirm
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by DedeNkem: 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
What is MMM?
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by abbeyty(m): 8:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Bunch of jokes

Like they will come to the person's aid in two weeks time if you call them

lol a whole two weeks, the person must have gone to heaven and back b4 they finally show up
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by caracas: 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2016
1stCitizen:

Drink some cold water. It is good for high blood pressure grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lasema!!! I wish to make a report. The guy above me might try to jump into the Lagoon.
grin cheesy cheesy
This guy is really funny .
Commit suicide with the car i just bought from the proceeds of mmm.?
Your prob is nothing but poverty .
U better join mmm n change Your lifestyle for good.
Mmm rocks .
Awaiting my millions in january
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by uckennety(m): 8:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
BrutalJab:

grin You are wrong.

Guilders are COMPULSORILY MANDATED to return 40% of their earning back into the system without which they too will be blocked.

They will suffer more loss than the participants. But I believe their gains and bonuses are way too much and affecting the system too.

D better resign than do dt

No guider av moredan 3.5million in d system

Guider dt doesn't pick call
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by uckennety(m): 8:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
caracas:

grin cheesy cheesy
This guy is really funny .
Commit suicide with the car i just bought from the proceeds of mmm.?
Your prob is nothing but poverty .
U better join mmm n change Your lifestyle for good.
Mmm rocks .
Awaiting my millions in january

MMM will reset by january!
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by wezzyjasified(m): 8:17pm On Dec 13, 2016
caracas:
grin cheesy cheesy This guy is really funny . Commit suicide with the car i just bought from the proceeds of mmm.? Your prob is nothing but poverty . U better join mmm n change Your lifestyle for good. Mmm rocks . Awaiting my millions in january
tell him oo.. mmm money wey I use buy brand new lap top of 175k @1stCitizen better open ur eye.. I dey expect big money after new year too
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
DRY POST!! THIS IS WHEN THE FOOLISH MODS OF NL WILL MOVE MMM TOPIC TO FP! BLOODY ISLAM'S

1 Like

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by wezzyjasified(m): 8:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
uckennety:

MMM will reset by january!
reset to what? how?
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by wezzyjasified(m): 8:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
DRY POST!! THIS IS WHEN THE FOOLISH MODS OF NL WILL MOVE MMM TOPIC TO FP! BLOODY ISLAM'S

I don't understand ur comment pls
bloody Islam how?
how does that relate to mmm pls
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by CHARLOE(m): 8:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
Let me tell you a short story called..
The Monkey Money Madness! (MMM)
Once upon a time in a village, a man appeared and announced that he would buy monkeys for N100 each. The villagers seeing that there were so many monkeys around, went out to the forest and started catching them.
The man bought thousands at N100 and as supply started to diminish, the villagers stopped their efforts. He further announced that he would now buy at N200. This renewed the efforts of the villagers and they started catching monkeys again. Soon the supply diminished and people started going back to their farms. The offer rate increased to N250 but the supply of monkeys became so little that it took much effort to even see a monkey, let alone catch one.
The man now announced that he would buy monkeys at N500! However, since he had to go to the city on some business, his assistant would now buy on his behalf.
In the absence of the man, his assistant told the villagers: ''Look at all these monkeys in the big cage that my OGA has bought from you, I will sell them to you at N350 and when my OGA returns from the city, you can sell it to him at N500''.
The villagers squeezed out all their HARD EARNED savings and bought all the monkeys. The most greedy ones among them even sold their lands to purchase many MONKEYS, hoping to make a huge profit without labor.
Then...
They never saw the man or his assistant. Only monkeys everywhere!

Welcome to # MMM.

4 Likes

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by ikorodureporta: 8:32pm On Dec 13, 2016
haywire07:
Nairaland has created more panic on the MMM issue than any other source .

It is very unfair and immature ,

Besides, MMM hasn't crashed , but why are the mods quick to push anything related to "Mmm crash" to FP . why create unnecessary panic among averagely 60% of nairalanders who are active participants of MMM .
I pray u will be quick to push MMM topics to FP when it comes back by January
Please be wise

if mmm returns 2moro, how many ppl wl invest again??
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Franklin24: 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2016
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by uckennety(m): 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
wezzyjasified:

reset to what?
how?

Reset to N0 no matter D amount we all av in it
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
wezzyjasified:

I don't understand ur comment pls
bloody Islam how?
how does that relate to mmm pls
ôya block me na. no be ona dey talk against MMM, u say it's against the religion, u try talk about it on NL and u get blocked but now see the amount of topics on FP cos of this little event.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja / The Social Exchange And Empowerment Grant Program / MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.