Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises (59223 Views)

My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! / What Has Happened To MMM United / What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by gemale(m): 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
olugbenga8600:
Vitaccino coffee will help you to loose weight safely, quickly and very effectively. Average weight loss is 2-3 kgs per week, guaranteed!

Main attributes of Vitaccino Imperia Elita slimming coffee:

– 100% natural composition
– No side effects
– Increases feeling of satiety and suppresses appetite
– Helps with body detox and digestive tract treatment
– Weight loss of 2-3 kgs per week

Ingredients: Hunger-obliviongrass, Griffonia simplicifolia, immature orange extract, instant African coffee MoyoJava, sugar, maltose, laktose, fructose.

Packaging: 15 sachets (10 g) of instant coffee in paper box

Use and dosage: 1 sachet disolve in 150 ml of hot water and drink in the morning before or after breakfast. Maximum daily dose is 1 sachet.

Contradictions: Unappropriate for children, pregnant women, nursing mothers, people with heart or kidney disease.

Storage: store at the dry place, do not expose to the direct sun light

Shelf life: 36months

Price: NGN 8,000

WHATSAPP/TELEGRAM: 0 803 252 8089

Together we can change the world smiley #MMM
8 k because person wan lose weight? Who sef dey fat 4 ds buhari Era? Instead make u dey encourage dem 2 go do exercise, u wan make dem dey addicted 2 caffeine. Diaris God o!
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by edunaking: 1:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
fkdmods:

If only you had a peek into my life. You'd commit suicide. Even with the glaring reality. This m.oron is still defending MMM. How s.tupid can one be?
if your life is affluent and bliss,then you must be very wicked because you dont want other people too to break out of poverty because you know that nigeria has no platform for the poor.your wicked sir.
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by fkdmods: 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
edunaking:
if your life is affluent and bliss,then you must be very wicked because you dont want other people too to break out of poverty because you know that nigeria has no platform for the poor.your wicked sir.

I begin to wonder at your thought process. It is like telling someone that he/she is wicked for warning you that you'll get burned if you play with fire. Only a child would know not to do that. MMM is for the gullible. Just because you want to be rich does not mean you have to do anything imaginable to achieve that status. That is the thought process of a criminal. The ends does not justify the means. When will you learn that a pyramid based scheme never ends well? Huh? When will you learn?

1 Like

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by edunaking: 1:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
fkdmods:

I begin to wonder at your thought process. It is like telling someone that he/she is wicked for warning you that you'll get burned if you play with fire. Only a child would know not to do that. MMM is for the gullible. Just because you want to be rich does not mean you have to do anything imaginable to achieve that status. That is the thought process of a criminal. The ends does not justify the means. When will you learn that a pyramid based scheme never ends well? Huh? When will you learn?
if it does not end well fine,after all it is a business investment,those who do smes,invest in stocks,shares of companies,gambling sites,etc are all the same thing,one thing in business is two sides,its either a win or loss.if it is a win fine,if it is not no probs.i think why we are not succeeding in this country is because the rich ones wants to be called OGA for ever.sir mmm has not crashed,but if otherwise let poor be.
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by fkdmods: 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
edunaking:
if it does not end well fine,after all it is a business investment,those who do smes,invest in stocks,shares of companies,gambling sites,etc are all the same thing,one thing in business is two sides,its either a win or loss.if it is a win fine,if it is not no probs.i think why we are not succeeding in this country is because the rich ones wants to be called OGA for ever.sir mmm has not crashed,but if otherwise let poor be.

That is your mistake there. Investing in a ponzi scheme is not an investment. I wonder what you were taught in school? By your logic, if i buy a laptop for an online fraudster hoping he will swindle enough people for my financial gain, is that investment as well?

1 Like

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by edunaking: 1:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
fkdmods:

That is your mistake there. Investing in a ponzi scheme is not an investment. I wonder what you were taught in school? By your logic, if i buy a laptop for an online fraudster hoping he will swindle enough people for my financial gain, is that investment as well?
if u were thought better in school you know dat every stake put aside for returns is investment whether ponzi,stock,real estate as long as it is a promise.if chicken hearted people out there are not.change ur mentality bro.

1 Like

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by fkdmods: 1:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
edunaking:
if u were thought better in school you know dat every stake put aside for returns is investment whether ponzi,stock,real estate as long as it is a promise.if chicken hearted people out there are not.change ur mentality bro.

Which kain pesin be dis na? You will never learn which is why your circumstance will never change. Your are still abusing the word "investment". Carry on.

1 Like

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by gemale(m): 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
wizzakosh:
oh yes, greed to be successful. Sad news to you, I just confirmed some1 this morning that paid me yesterday. Pessimism is a disease.
I really dnt blame u. I blame all d idiots in power dt hv made poverty bcom so widespread in ds coun3 dt pple dnt tnk well again. D minds of D future hv bn so caged by lack & suffering dt d acquisition of wealth regardless of D means & method is nw acceptable & tendered as success. If we were 2 follow ur line of reasoning, pple lyk Jesus Christ, John d Baptist, mother Theresa, Nicolai Tesla etc were epic failures because dey didn't possess s acts of cash. True success isn't measuresed by riches or else every crook who made a quick buck wld be viewed as successful. Get rid of ds mindset 4 d sake of D future of ds coun3 (which u as a youth is a part of). Sharp practices neva pay in d long run.
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by edunaking: 2:06pm On Dec 14, 2016
fkdmods:

Which kain pesin be dis na? You will never learn which is why your circumstance will never change. Your are still abusing the word "investment". Carry on.
mr man am 100percent sure am better than you. grin

1 Like

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
caracas:

E pain am ,
Am sure right now u are regretting not joining
Dont worry the opportunity is still there join now n change Your Life for good.

This thread will help you grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3517032/psychological-tools-victims-mmm-cope

1 Like

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by fkdmods: 2:33pm On Dec 14, 2016
edunaking:
mr man am 100percent sure am better than you. grin

If only you knew my friend. If only you knew. cool

1 Like

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by edunaking: 3:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
fkdmods:

If only you knew my friend. If only you knew. cool
if you look like your dp,hehehe then there is fire in the mountain bro grin
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by fkdmods: 3:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
edunaking:
if you look like your dp,hehehe then there is fire in the mountain bro grin

Can you live in any country you want? Do you have properties in the U.S, Europe and in Africa? Have you ever shook your presidents hand and had a conversation with him? Have you ever slept in an igloo? Have you ever backpacked across Europe? Etc. Bros, my life and experiences will amaze you. In fact you'll just commit suicide when you compare it to yours.

1 Like

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by edunaking: 3:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
fkdmods:

Can you live in any country you want? Do you have properties in the U.S, Europe and in Africa? Have you ever shook your presidents hand and had a conversation with him? Have you ever slept in an igloo? Have you ever backpacked across Europe? Etc. Bros, my life and experiences will amaze you. In fact you'll just commit suicide when you compare it to yours.
i dont need to do all these to make my life better than yours,hehehe.please stop deceiveing yourself you look like that sunderland flop.good day sir.

1 Like

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by fkdmods: 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
edunaking:
i dont need to do all these to make my life better than yours,hehehe.please stop deceiveing yourself you look like that sunderland flop.good day sir.

Lol....run away into your poverty stricken hole.
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Yagazee: 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
victorazy:

Don't mind them, that's what they are praying for the poor to get poorer while only them gets richer. Which govnt parastater as or can do in 20yrs what MMM has done just fews months.
And no scammer (419er) can do in 20 yrs what MMM has done in few months.

2 Likes

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
gemale:

I really dnt blame u. I blame all d idiots in power dt hv made poverty bcom so widespread in ds coun3 dt pple dnt tnk well again. D minds of D future hv bn so caged by lack & suffering dt d acquisition of wealth regardless of D means & method is nw acceptable & tendered as success. If we were 2 follow ur line of reasoning, pple lyk Jesus Christ, John d Baptist, mother Theresa, Nicolai Tesla etc were epic failures because dey didn't possess s acts of cash. True success isn't measuresed by riches or else every crook who made a quick buck wld be viewed as successful. Get rid of ds mindset 4 d sake of D future of ds coun3 (which u as a youth is a part of). Sharp practices neva pay in d long run.
would av loved if you had done something better to better ppl around you than coming here to be saying something which would not hold water. You talk about youth, all those u mentioned above did not pokenose in ppl's affairsn they rather face what they are doing b4 dey got to their peaks. Not that they are doing busy body upndan on social network on the issue that does not concern them. If ur reasoning is not so low, u won't believe that all that are into the scheme are not doing well, many of us are far better than u. U choose to be poor, it is ur life. Face it, stop gossiping upndan on social network. Successful ppl don't go arount social network to gossip.
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
fkdmods:

If only you had a peek into my life. You'd commit suicide. Even with the glaring reality. This m.oron is still defending MMM. How s.tupid can one be?
the most stupid person in the world is the person that hears something but never do research and he or she believes it. It may interest u mr foolish, as u were crying yesterday thinking you are mocking ppl, my brother got alart from 5 different ppl which we confirmed in the morning. One paid 100k, another 15k, another 50k, another 20k and lastly another 20k. While u stay here online with ur empty pocket to laff. Just now, I just got my own alart and am going to confirm it. Just stay with ur nairaland and continue typing rubbish, while we continue getting enriched. Shalom.
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
goldman777:

u hate yourself I don't even know u and really don't wish to know your kind even though I know your frustrations has made you.a hopless liar.happy fantasy payments.lolz
Oh yes, I don't know you either and will never for once wish to know who. Who are you that I will wish to know. A nobody lol. U ar nothing so I can't wish to know you. Sorry if you are pained. Remain pained. Well u can continue to be hating on ur fellows cos they are making it more than you, it is your palava. Take heart as this scheme is paying ppl. You hopeless that can't even help the beggers around you is here to carry matter for head. I join you my guy to say it has crashed so that you can fulfill your dream. Hope u are okay now. And if you are still pained that it pays, u can drink HCL, I wish you RIP.
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by fkdmods: 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
wizzakosh:
the most stupid person in the world is the person that hears something but never do research and he or she believes it. It may interest u mr foolish, as u were crying yesterday thinking you are mocking ppl, my brother got alart from 5 different ppl which we confirmed in the morning. One paid 100k, another 15k, another 50k, another 20k and lastly another 20k. While u stay here online with ur empty pocket to laff. Just now, I just got my own alart and am going to confirm it. Just stay with ur nairaland and continue typing rubbish, while we continue getting enriched. Shalom.

Lol. This guy just doesn't get it. Your mumuness has no cure. Letting hunger and poverty dictate you thought process will only lead to doom. See the way he is ejaculating over a ponzi scheme. No be here we de? Lol. For some people s.tupidity has no cure.
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
wezzyjasified:

tell him oo..
mmm money wey I use buy brand new lap top of 175k
@1stCitizen better open ur eye..
I dey expect big money after new year too

All I can do to this guy right now is grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by goldman777: 11:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
wizzakosh:
Oh yes, I don't know you either and will never for once wish to know who. Who are you that I will wish to know. A nobody lol. U ar nothing so I can't wish to know you. Sorry if you are pained. Remain pained. Well u can continue to be hating on ur fellows cos they are making it more than you, it is your palava. Take heart as this scheme is paying ppl. You hopeless that can't even help the beggers around you is here to carry matter for head. I join you my guy to say it has crashed so that you can fulfill your dream. Hope u are okay now. And if you are still pained that it pays, u can drink HCL, I wish you RIP.

guy please don't direct your frustrations on me did I tell u to do mmm lazy man looking for awoof money now awoof run your belle you're fighting me instead of fighting yourself for your laziness and stupid
ity. you can cry me a river if you like that's your own problem not mine.shout and insult everyone from morning till nite d fact is DAT ur money is gone and its your fault.bye bye mugu.

1 Like

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Nobody: 2:22am On Dec 15, 2016
goldman777:

guy please don't direct your frustrations on me did I tell u to do mmm lazy man looking for awoof money now awoof run your belle you're fighting me instead of fighting yourself for your laziness and stupid
ity. you can cry me a river if you like that's your own problem not mine.shout and insult everyone from morning till nite d fact is DAT ur money is gone and its your fault.bye bye mugu.
there is no frustration as I just confirmed payment today. Like I said, it has crashed, be satisfied with that since that is what you want. Anyway, I enjoy your foolishness my man. Continue your hate trait, it won't change a thing. Shalom.
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Nobody: 2:25am On Dec 15, 2016
goldman777:

hardworking man, if it may interest you, I am a design engineer in a design company in lagos( cakasa nig company limited). Do you think everybody will be like you. Sorry ass. A sore looser.
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Nobody: 2:30am On Dec 15, 2016
fkdmods:

Lol. This guy just doesn't get it. Your mumuness has no cure. Letting hunger and poverty dictate you thought process will only lead to doom. See the way he is ejaculating over a ponzi scheme. No be here we de? Lol. For some people s.tupidity has no cure.
yes, just as ur foolishness on not understanding a simple sentence, but jumping cos ppl are jumping without finding out why they ar jumping. Abeg take your seat and stay with ur nairaland where your life ends. And keep waiting for more bad news. Ire o.
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by fkdmods: 2:41am On Dec 15, 2016
wizzakosh:
yes, just as ur foolishness on not understanding a simple sentence, but jumping cos ppl are jumping without finding out why they ar jumping. Abeg take your seat and stay with ur nairaland where your life ends. And keep waiting for more bad news. Ire o.

Lol. And yet he's on Nairaland. grin If you had a snippet of my life, you'd go kill yourself. Nairaland is pure entertainment where you see brain dead people try to justify the abnormality. Smh.
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by goldman777: 7:22am On Dec 15, 2016
wizzakosh:
there is no frustration as I just confirmed payment today. Like I said, it has crashed, be satisfied with that since that is what you want. Anyway, I enjoy your foolishness my man. Continue your hate trait, it won't change a thing. Shalom.

I don't care if you were paid in your dreams the fact remains you lost your salary or savings to mmm due to your own carelessness.I don't need to prove myself to you Mr anonymous I owe u no explanation to who I am.but I can easily tell you're a good liar that's why you can't even tell yourself the truth and got yourself into this mess in the first place.trying to convince innocent people to waste money into a ponzi scam scheme to get fulfillment in form of revenge is a waste of time. if you were smart enough you would have done a detailed search on the history of mmm ponzi scheme available at your finger tips.even offering you 50% on your money in December should have served as a red flag.now your here displaying your frustration s spewing thrash.any viewer reading your post know you're frustrated I just hope your not dumb enough to swallow rat poison.
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 15, 2016
goldman777:

I don't care if you were paid in your dreams the fact remains you lost your salary or savings to mmm due to your own carelessness.I don't need to prove myself to you Mr anonymous I owe u no explanation to who I am.but I can easily tell you're a good liar that's why you can't even tell yourself the truth and got yourself into this mess in the first place.trying to convince innocent people to waste money into a ponzi scam scheme to get fulfillment in form of revenge is a waste of time. if you were smart enough you would have done a detailed search on the history of mmm ponzi scheme available at your finger tips.even offering you 50% on your money in December should have served as a red flag.now your here displaying your frustration s spewing thrash.any viewer reading your post know you're frustrated I just hope your not dumb enough to swallow rat poison.
this is why I change ur name to mr foolishness. Am enjoying it. Since u are foolish, I can't but help you in ur foolishness mr nonentity. Let continue saying it has crashed to make foolish man continue in his foolishness. Clapping for you my man. U can still drink ota pia pia. RIP in advance man.
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 15, 2016
goldman777:

painment, meanwhile, I will be celebrating my birthday in 4days time. U are invited.
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by wezzyjasified(m): 11:33am On Dec 15, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
ôya block me na. no be ona dey talk against MMM, u say it's against the religion, u try talk about it on NL and u get blocked but now see the amount of topics on FP cos of this little event.

I still don't understand u but no shit
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2016
caracas:

Laughing at Your own calamity
Mmm rocks !!

I am still laughing

grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja / The Social Exchange And Empowerment Grant Program / MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.