Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises (59225 Views)

My Friend Lost His House Rent To MMM. He Has Been Evicted !! / What Has Happened To MMM United / What Is Happening To MMM, December 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 14, 2016
caracas:

grin cheesy cheesy
This guy is really funny .
Commit suicide with the car i just bought from the proceeds of mmm.?
Your prob is nothing but poverty .
U better join mmm n change Your lifestyle for good.
Mmm rocks .
Awaiting my millions in january

Nigerians are really lazy....... You had to depend on MMM to buy a car...smh. Please do not drive off 3rd mainland because you have been scammed. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by sammyclassics(m): 12:14am On Dec 14, 2016
let me go and stand near my friend who used his house rent ooo
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by gaby53: 12:20am On Dec 14, 2016
PappiSnow:
See what greed has caused, Humm

I believe they will bounce back
like they bounced back in Zimbabwe... Abi?
MUMU !!!

2 Likes

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by felinko(m): 12:49am On Dec 14, 2016
Now dat i want to start my own
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by fkdmods: 12:57am On Dec 14, 2016
wizzakosh:
why are u now the one crying. Those doing this thing self are not complaining. But it is you ppl that are shouting. Is it your father's money or your money? Why did you carry another man's load for head like this. Na wa o. The participant ar very much beta than you cos they have enough money. Stop crying and face ur life.

I am not crying. Just pointing out how s.tupid you obviously are. A normal human being should know the difference between a ponzi get rich quick scheme and an investment. Hope you know the difference now. cool

1 Like

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by matozim: 1:12am On Dec 14, 2016
Another gobe

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by sadiqdonblack: 2:06am On Dec 14, 2016
Boyooosa:
Any compensation for doing so? Cos na money i go take call o! #Creditisnotforfree
lolsss
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by paulibling(m): 5:21am On Dec 14, 2016
wizzakosh:
stop lying to please urself.

I wish they are telling you the truth on the January drive. But deep down inside of me I do not believe them. I even do profit clicking join. My heart died the day I realized and accepted that I gave been scammed.

The way I deceived myself for the good years of my life that 2pac was alive but later after more than 18 years I accepted the truth mourned him and moved on.
Accept ur fate of greed.

1 Like

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by paulibling(m): 5:25am On Dec 14, 2016
fkdmods:

I am not crying. Just pointing out how s.tupid you obviously are. A normal human being should know the difference between a ponzi get rich quick scheme and an investment. Hope you know the difference now. cool

They have enough money indeed. Mutula oblangata. It means you have been scammed.
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by victorazy(m): 5:26am On Dec 14, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

Bunch of jokes

Like they will come to the person's aid in two weeks time if you call them
Don't mind them, that's what they are praying for the poor to get poorer while only them gets richer. Which govnt parastater as or can do in 20yrs what MMM has done just fews months.
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Joyekpen: 6:43am On Dec 14, 2016
Meanwhile the people running this MMM and their families will enjoy a nice white Xmas somewhere. While our hard working and long throat brothers and sisters in naija will spend Xmas checking their phones for any latest updates. Chai!!!!! Please if you are affected, please buy 100 Naira bitterleaf, extract the juice always drink a cup in the morning, then use the leaf to cook soup. This will help reduce your high blood pressure oooo. Until next month and if no unfreezing, I will come back to add more natural items to the bitter leaf. Long throat nor good oooooooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by ImmorTALbet: 6:46am On Dec 14, 2016
EVERY DISAPPOINTMENT IS ALWAYS A BLESSING

Going viral everywhere
Rejoicehelp.com
Running successfully
daily returns UpTo 20 days
Primary PH of 25% will come in 48hrs.
Secondary PH of 75% will come in 15-20 days
No lock in period
Automatic confirmation enabled API
10% Direct referral income
Indirect referral Income 5%.4%..3%...2%....1%
24/7 Admin support via Whatsapp +639380821639
ONLY HELPING SITE THATS NOT ANONYMOUS
SSL secured COST ABOUT $5000
Join now & build your team.
U MUST HAVE A "SPONSOR ID" TO REGISTER...[RJ813112]
https://rejoicehelp.com/signup.aspx?Ref=RJ813112
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME VIA WHATSAPP 08063027402

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by kay4guy(m): 6:49am On Dec 14, 2016
DO U WANT TO SURVIVE MMM CRASH WITH A TOKEN U HV LET?? DEN U JT GOT LUCKY
CLICK HERE TO READ AND CONFIRM IT
https://www.nairaland.com/3514043/how-made-600-investment-within
GO TO THE SITE
REGISTER
GET CONFIRMED AFTER PAYMENT
DEN GO AND SLEEP AND U WNT HV TO REFER OR SHARE AND STUPID LINK
IM SURE U WILL GET UR FIRST ALERT FRM UR DREAM...lol

AMA LIVING WITNESS.JUST GIVE IT A TRY IF U HV A TOKEN AND C D WONDER
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by israelboy1(m): 8:00am On Dec 14, 2016
paulibling:

Walahi you are pained. One guy that will wed in two weeks time carry him money go put for mmm so it then means that the wedding go wait till january.

One go pay house rent this December go carry the rent put for mmm Na him and landlord go put leg for one trouser where be say he lost his job last two months and the one he put there Na the savings wey him get.

Other useless news Na wetin u want for media but the one wey we tell you and you insulted us you no wan see am.

I have put my money on scams like this in 2012 and I learned my lessons. Na I'm make me dey look people wen them dey do this I advised them to remove their capital n continue with profit I got insult.

If they think their money will come out they joking.

Go to google and read ponzi scheme again.

smiles, you said I am pained...why should i be pained/ the only reason i can be pained...is because of the way gullible ones are taking the whole matter.

NOTE: anybody who is a participant of this community, and his pained... are definitely the ones who did not abide by the rules We are been told to make use of our spare money cos, something like this can happen...now, it has happened...so, what next.... WE SHOULD JUST CONTINUE TO LIVE AS IF NOTHING EVER HAPPENED

there is more to life than using panadol on another persons headache

Good morning from here, hope you had a wonderful night.
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 14, 2016
suzan404:
embarassed
wat do yu mean
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by caracas: 9:00am On Dec 14, 2016
1stCitizen:

Nigerians are really lazy....... You had to depend on MMM to buy a car...smh. Please do not drive off 3rd mainland because you have been scammed. grin grin grin grin
E pain am ,
Am sure right now u are regretting not joining
Dont worry the opportunity is still there join now n change Your Life for good.

2 Likes

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by spako4(m): 9:06am On Dec 14, 2016
Hiploko:
Oga o! If u die,ur money don go o! Be patient and collect ur money plus interest in January
I laugh in Russia
Hi hu hi hu hi hu
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by drskyfly007(m): 9:25am On Dec 14, 2016
TRYING TO COUNT HOW MANY LETTER "M" WE HAVE IN Muhammadu Buhari
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by tiwasiaife(m): 9:42am On Dec 14, 2016
U derive joy to see the downfall of ur fellow being while u go to church or mosque asking God to better your life. how do u expect God to answer such prayers when your heart is filled with evil hatred and bad intentions. but my assurance to all of you is this: Come next year january mmm will comeout stronger and stronger and most of you will regret ur actions towards your fellow humans who are looking for a means to survive in bad economic situation our govt has placed us.God bless movrodi God bless Nigerian participants God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by goldman777: 9:58am On Dec 14, 2016
wizzakosh:
and when it finally comes back, I will voluntarily buy a rope for you to commit suicide. So start counting ur days on earth.

I feel ur pain but try not to put ur hope dere anymore and start making plans towards something else.I not the cause of the crash if u had investigated the origin of mmm properly u will know it was designed to crash. I did mmm for 2months and cashed out I saw this coming and warned others nobody listened to me
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 14, 2016
paulibling:

I wish they are telling you the truth on the January drive. But deep down inside of me I do not believe them. I even do profit clicking join. My heart died the day I realized and accepted that I gave been scammed.

The way I deceived myself for the good years of my life that 2pac was alive but later after more than 18 years I accepted the truth mourned him and moved on.
Accept ur fate of greed.
oh yes, greed to be successful. Sad news to you, I just confirmed some1 this morning that paid me yesterday. Pessimism is a disease.
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 14, 2016
fkdmods:

you are crying oga ade. U ar poor, remain in ur impoverished life. Leave those that are stupid to get rich alone while you the wise one remain wretched. Stop hating on ur fellow human progress.

1 Like

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 14, 2016
goldman777:

I feel ur pain but try not to put ur hope dere anymore and start making plans towards something else.I not the cause of the crash if u had investigated the origin of mmm properly u will know it was designed to crash. I did mmm for 2months and cashed out I saw this coming and warned others nobody listened to me
sad news for u hater of progress. Just got alart this morning and av confirmed the payment. God punish haters.

1 Like

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 14, 2016
Emerikoss:
I can't start mentioning names
men of God indeed.
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Rapsino(m): 11:10am On Dec 14, 2016
....at least MMM would differentiate the boys from the men, the ladies from the girls, the ones that can bear n the ones that cannot. My friend Udeme can't bear he has been crying
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 14, 2016
caracas:

E pain am ,
Am sure right now u are regretting not joining
Dont worry the opportunity is still there join now n change Your Life for good.

grin grin grin grin grin grin Dats all
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by goldman777: 11:27am On Dec 14, 2016
wizzakosh:
sad news for u hater of progress. Just got alart this morning and av confirmed the payment. God punish haters.

u hate yourself I don't even know u and really don't wish to know your kind even though I know your frustrations has made you.a hopless liar.happy fantasy payments.lolz
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by fkdmods: 11:32am On Dec 14, 2016
wizzakosh:
you are crying oga ade. U ar poor, remain in ur impoverished life. Leave those that are stupid to get rich alone while you the wise one remain wretched. Stop hating on ur fellow human progress.

If only you had a peek into my life. You'd commit suicide. Even with the glaring reality. This m.oron is still defending MMM. How s.tupid can one be?
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by Boomerangoflife(m): 11:44am On Dec 14, 2016
Chaiii! see nairalanders
The best way to get attention now is to write on MMM. Attention seekers everywhere.
Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by olugbenga8600: 11:47am On Dec 14, 2016
Vitaccino coffee will help you to loose weight safely, quickly and very effectively. Average weight loss is 2-3 kgs per week, guaranteed!

Main attributes of Vitaccino Imperia Elita slimming coffee:

– 100% natural composition
– No side effects
– Increases feeling of satiety and suppresses appetite
– Helps with body detox and digestive tract treatment
– Weight loss of 2-3 kgs per week

Ingredients: Hunger-obliviongrass, Griffonia simplicifolia, immature orange extract, instant African coffee MoyoJava, sugar, maltose, laktose, fructose.

Packaging: 15 sachets (10 g) of instant coffee in paper box

Use and dosage: 1 sachet disolve in 150 ml of hot water and drink in the morning before or after breakfast. Maximum daily dose is 1 sachet.

Contradictions: Unappropriate for children, pregnant women, nursing mothers, people with heart or kidney disease.

Storage: store at the dry place, do not expose to the direct sun light

Shelf life: 36months

Price: NGN 8,000

WHATSAPP/TELEGRAM: 0 803 252 8089

Together we can change the world smiley #MMM

Re: Dial 112 If Any One Attempts Suicide Due To MMM "Crash"- LASEMA Advises by gemale(m): 12:50pm On Dec 14, 2016
DesChyko:
If they really care that much, they should create a special line for MMM-related emergencies.

Nigerians have ways of handling themselves before now. Channelling everyone specially to 112 Is just lame.
Abegi!!! Make we hear word. Dem no warn dem? Trust dem 2 form ITK lyk say dem sabi pass d pple wey dey warn dem. LASEMA even try sef 2 dey cater 4 Dem need. Anybody wey wan off imself over ds mata dey free afta all is it nt a free world?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MMM Surprises Nigerians, Throws Party In Abuja / The Social Exchange And Empowerment Grant Program / MMM Announces A “RESTART. Nigerians Weep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.