Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

"Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi (29769 Views)

"Support For President Buhari In The North Is Now Religious" - Farooq Kperogi / Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React / "Buhari Is The Commander Of Executive Corruption" - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by AmmarOscar(m): 7:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
Bitchvibe:
A professor who supported obasanjo(the grand patron of theft and thuggery) who gave nigeria military styled democracy; importing guns for elections. Obasanjo who in a bid to get his third term, he put puppet jonathan who later rebelled against him.

Prof., you need to retrace your argument. As much as buhari is a clueless, dumb, ignorant follower sorry leader, obasanjo is the one who started all this mess and you wrote speeches for him.

Please, begin the fight from the root and not the stem. Thank you sir.
I didn't say he supported Obasanjo. Writing speech is different from Garba Shehu and Femi's work —which is defending the indefensible. BTW, even if Obasanjo is chief corruptionistof the world he's better than this doddering dolt Buhari because I didn't suffer then like now.

6 Likes

Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by kentus123: 7:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
Sufisunni:
I am Buharist too! but his policies r becoming anti masses who r already impoverished. Mamman Daura and Abba Kyari, the duo who r neither APC member nor voted him during election have taken over him at the detriment of the masses who trooped out to vote him. What a dissapointment! Buhari's anti corruption crusade seems to me as the biggest joke of the century. After government orchestrated media and court trial of Saraki telling Nigerians that Saraki is corrupt r now singing a different music to us that saraki is an intelligent man and should therefore be left off handcuff, just because of not wanting to lose Saraki to join forces with Tinubu, Atiku and Makarfi's PDP faction in forming Mega opposition party. With this, Buhari is virtually telling us that he is more intrested in 2019 than fighting corruption for whom he is known for. I cant continue to deceive myself with defending this govt anymore whereas Mamman Daura is fat feeding his cabal and I m here managing 4hrs power in 3days

you have not seen anything yet- my joy is that your likes that plunged us into this mess, suffers more than we the Jonatharians.Our/my Hero GEJ said that your likes will beg/ cry for his return- which you are currently doing. Ntooooooooooooppp grin
Sufisunni:
I am Buharist too! but his policies r becoming anti masses who r already impoverished. Mamman Daura and Abba Kyari, the duo who r neither APC member nor voted him during election have taken over him at the detriment of the masses who trooped out to vote him. What a dissapointment! Buhari's anti corruption crusade seems to me as the biggest joke of the century. After government orchestrated media and court trial of Saraki telling Nigerians that Saraki is corrupt r now singing a different music to us that saraki is an intelligent man and should therefore be left off handcuff, just because of not wanting to lose Saraki to join forces with Tinubu, Atiku and Makarfi's PDP faction in forming Mega opposition party. With this, Buhari is virtually telling us that he is more intrested in 2019 than fighting corruption for whom he is known for. I cant continue to deceive myself with defending this govt anymore whereas Mamman Daura is fat feeding his cabal and I m here managing 4hrs power in 3days

you have not seen anything yet- my joy is that your likes that plunged us into this mess, suffers more than we the Jonatharians.Our/my Hero GEJ said that your likes will beg/ cry for his return- which you are currently doing. Ntooooooooooooppp

6 Likes

Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by Charly68: 7:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
Ok now by professorial assessment Jonathan was bad,Buhari is worse,I hope the next man won't be worst .

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by Thisis2raw(m): 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
sarrki:

Please check for the word everybody

Rather use the word every wailer

God Bless Muhammadu Buhari

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
I pray you don't die of hunger before 2019

9 Likes

Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by happney65: 7:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
Sufisunni:

When I tell my friend omolola15 that Buhari is worse than Jonathan,something i knew before the 2015 Election,He would try and defend the stupidity of Buhari..I voted for GEJ in 2011 as hes does not seem Power drunk..And when he started to mess up,I turned against Him..But as for Buhari,he was a disaster in waiting..He is worst than GEJ in all ramifications..I never and would never support him cos hes antecedents where all there for all to see..

Hes case is like a case of a Man that went to marry a road side Prostitute,will you be surprised when she starts fuckkkng ur neighbour?Noooooo We aint seen nothing yet...He just dey start niii

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by Jidibia(m): 7:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
angeltolly:
Op please help me tell Prof to SHUT UP HIS MOUTH NONE of them better pass the other sad Clueless set of people angry angry
GOAT. Mods ban me if you want cus I don't give a f*ck.

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by VENTY0(f): 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
sarrki:
Baba buhari, please don't be deterred
I know Jonah damaged everything
God bless you my president
God bless federal republic of Nigeria
I pray you receive God's help urgently

5 Likes

Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by MeAboki(m): 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
sarrki:

Did I hear you say PhD?

Jonah the destroyer

He damaged everything

We pray that we recover from the damaged he caused

Jonah is a total epidemic to global peace

Many of them have short memories; let me remind them of what Jonathan's PhD drove him to say.

JONATHAN’S INFAMOUS QUOTES:

1. “CNN has said our Economy is growing. The best Economists are at the World Bank. Now you have all these Nigerian Economists talking nonsense. Do they know better than
CNN or World Bank?”
2. “Nigeria is not poor. Come and see the amount of private jets Nigerians parked at Kenya Airport when we went to Nairobi for Conference. Kenyans were just looking at us with envy. How can you say Nigerians are poor?"
3. “Nigerians need jobs. Vote for me and I will create Unemployment.”
4′. “We are giving special Scholarships to our First Class Graduates…….in ten years time, they are going to take us to the Moon.”
5. “How can you just say $20 billion is missing. If that kind of money is missing, the Americans will know. They know everything.”
6. ”Corruption is not stealing. If you put nyam and Plantain where a goat is, the goat will eat the nyam.”
7. “If you go to Lagos and shout “ole ole” they will stone you well well. But if you shout “corruption”, people will just be looking at you.”
8.”Why should i declare my assets? I don’t give a damn!”
9.”People are just raising false alarm. How can 200 children go missing just like that? It is our enemies trying to cause confusion. But we are investigating the matter”
10. “We are going to rebuild the Chibook school. And we are going to build high fences round the school to protect them next time . Yes Yes.”
11. “People keep saying, why don’t we go to Chibook, why don’t we go to Chibook. Aaah, we can’t go to Chibook Just like that. The Boko Haram people will fire at us.”
12. “This Abuja bombing is not by MEND. We know it is by Boko Haram. They are everywhere. Boko Haram is even in my Government.”
13. “Boko Haram are our siblings. You can’t set the Army to go and wipe out your family”
14. “Mend tried to kill me. They came to bomb me in Abuja. That is why we jailed Henry Okah in South Africa”
15. “I did not plan the Election postponement. Even my Service Chiefs did not consult me.”
16. “If i knew Election was going to be postponed, why will i waste my time and Federal Government money to go and campaign in Bayelsa.”
17. “I am the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces. You don’t expect me to go and be fighting in Sambisa forest. People jus talk anyhow”.
18. “We are going to buy Guns and give good Pensions to our Brave Soldiers, so that when they are killed, their families will not suffer”
19. “Some people just call themselves Statesman for nothing. They jump about and talk like motor park touts.”
20. ‘After God and my Parents, the third person i thank most for my life is President Olusegun Obasanjo.”
21. “I want to apologise to the people of Rivers State for not bringing any Projects here. It is because i don’t want people to say i am doing favouritism. Vote for me and in the
next 4 years you will see my hand”
22. “I am the sitting President. If there is any trouble, it is me that the United Nations Secretary General calls. Everything is on my head.”
[While these quotes may sound too bad to be true, be assured this is NOT just some prank. THESE QUOTES ARE DIRECTLY FROM LIVE INTERVIEWS AND SPEECHES OF PRESIDENT JONATHAN! You can literally verify them for yourself by doing a simple
google search!]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by Reference(m): 7:32pm On Dec 18, 2016
vodutive:
all these idiots saying they supported Buhari but are now disappointed. A professor is supposed to be a thinking man, what did you see in Buhari's past that suggested he had any clue on economic management, When Buhari was promising this and that, did your professorial mind not stop to think and ask this man is promising but has not said how he will fulfill his promises. Was the professor not around in 1984 when Buhari killed the economy? I understand the masses and our youth these days who are so dull, they are incapable of thinking but not a professor. The only thing any right thinking person could realistically have expected from Buhari was to fight corruption...that is the only thing he is known for but again a right thinking man would have been sceptical because how can you fight corruption when Tinubi is your sponsor and Saraki, Atiku, Amaechi are your allies? Any right thinking man would have known not to expect much from Buhari. He should blame himself for not engaging his brain. That said he is still a better choice than GEJ.

Exactly. Nobody read history, just fell for rhetorics. If one was investing in an instrument will one not look at historical performance before placing his order. What investment is greater than a vote for national leadership. Look at the billions lost to basic economic blunders, billions lost to rat chasing when fire is burning, Now the one and only pedestal on which this government owes its legitimacy, the anti-corruption war is in tatters. Zero convictions, weaker and divided more than ever institutions and a septic hand that undertakes delicate surgery. Like I said again, if OPEC does not come to our aid with massive production cuts, I cannot see any chance of averting total economic meltdown in the coming months. This government clearly has no ideas. Just playing for time.

8 Likes

Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by Jidibia(m): 7:32pm On Dec 18, 2016
hotice01:

The sad and painful part is that Sarrki is very intelligent,I dnt know why he seems to always go all zombie when it comes to certain political
issues.
What is intelligent about that guy? He is just a f*cking bigot.

5 Likes

Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by archipelago: 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
The man was just speaking English without proffering a single solution to the problems. If you are criticizing some one, don't just stop there, tell the person what he should have done. If he thinks he is God sent let him come and contest in 2019 and take Nigeria to the promised land. Leave America and come back home, you are in a foreign land, so come and build your father's land.
Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by Jidibia(m): 7:41pm On Dec 18, 2016
Tallesty1:
You are a son of hate bro.

Was Jonathan the president in 1983-1984?

Did he hand over to buhari in 83?

If I talk now you would say that I like attacking you...
And it baffles me when people come here to say that i.diot called sarrki is intelligent. That guy is just sentimental and deluded in his analyses.

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by tiwiex(m): 7:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
sarrki:

Wailers outnumber zombies. Everybody is Hyperbolic so it works. Zombies are outnumbered.
Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by omolola15(m): 7:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
happney65:

When I tell my friend omolola15 that Buhari is worse than Jonathan,something i knew before the 2015 Election,He would try and defend the stupidity of Buhari..I voted for GEJ in 2011 as hes does not seem Power drunk..And when he started to mess up,I turned against Him..But as for Buhari,he was a disaster in waiting..He is worst than GEJ in all ramifications..I never and would never support him cos hes antecedents where all there for all to see..

Hes case is like a case of a Man that went to marry a road side Prostitute,will you be surprised when she starts fuckkkng ur neighbour?Noooooo We aint seen nothing yet...He just dey start niii

Now I get it. You don't understand me at all. I've never even for once be a buharist or whatever you chose to call it. But I don't disagree with all his policies and i don't agree with all. That's how life is. You don't always agree 100% with the things people around you do. Even tolu
Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by kel5000(m): 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
sarrki:
Prof is not happy

No more free money

You never supported him

Zombie, na ya way eternally
Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by AMUNSI23(f): 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
Jonah the devil we know is better than bullhari the angel we dont know

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by Reference(m): 7:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
archipelago:
The man was just speaking English without proffering a single solution to the problems. If you are criticizing some one, don't just stop there, tell the person what he should have done. If he thinks he is God sent let him come and contest in 2019 and take Nigeria to the promised land. Leave America and come back home, you are in a foreign land, so come and build your father's land.

That is the exact problem. You can profer solutions in a proper democracy with working institutions, not in a dictatorship where one man's views on every matter alone, stands. He did not want to appoint ministers, his chief advisors and operators and uptil now they are more or less 'government fillers', having offices but with little impact. If they cannot advise their employer, what chance does the general public have of getting their views heard. Was it not Clinton that said, 'what Africa needs are not strong men but strong institutions', what did we do, we abdicated our responsibilities as citizens and cast all our lot for a strong man. We have a strong man now, so why are things this bad, we say the past. Then what is the need of a strong man then. And is it the strong man you want to advise now. Now you know people should come together and build. 2 years ago, it was Buhari my lord and personal saviour.... Nigerians are funny.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by tellmemore15: 7:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
archipelago:

what do you mean he didnt profer a solution? do you think bubu listens to anybody.
our solution now is in Buhari doing nothing till 2019. we are better off that way.

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by Jidibia(m): 7:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
hotice01:

In as much as maybe he has sold his conscience for his daily bread thus making him politically myopic,I know for certain that he is intelligent,its just unfortunate that the question for his daily bread makes him an annoying zombie most times.
What's ur definition of intelligent? Have been reading sarrki's posts on this forum and he had never ever made any meaningful contribution to any of the topics of discussion. He is so bigoted and biased in his approach to socio-political issues.

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by Jidibia(m): 7:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
Reference:

That is the exact problem. You can profer solutions in a proper democracy with working institutions, not in a dictatorship where one man's views on every matter alone, stands. He did not want to appoint ministers, his chief advisors and operators and uptil now they are more or less 'government fillers', having offices but with little impact. If they cannot advise their employer, what chance does the general public have of getting their views heard. Was it not Clinton that said, 'what Africa needs are not strong men but strong institutions', what did we do, we abdicated our responsibilities as citizens and cast all our lot for a strong. We have a strong man now, so why are things this bad, we say the past. Then what is the need of a strong man then. And is it the strong man you want to advise now. Now you know people should come together and build. 2 years ago, it was Buhari my lord and personal saviour.... Nigerians are funny.
You dey mind the hegoat?

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by Buharimustgo: 7:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
Pls get ur voters card ready,Buhari is worse than Satan,we will vote him out come 2019 and also defend our votes
Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by Jidibia(m): 7:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
eyeview:

95percent of those that voted buhari did so purely out of tribal and religious sentiments.
No rational and educated man with a sense of history would vote a man witn a track record of failure and stagnation
GBAM!

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
sarrki:
Prof is not happy

No more free money

You never supported him

Guy stop this you are more intelligent and mature than this.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by tsdarkside(m): 7:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
sarrki:

they always do it..

its very annoying...
Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by Jidibia(m): 7:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
WINNERMENTALITY:

i hope u get sense before u die, u are indeed a shame to yoroubas if indeed u are one
Lol.... so that hediot na Yoruba? tufiakwa... he is a slave to fulanis. GBAM! Mods ban me and see me open multiple accounts like mmm

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by tsdarkside(m): 7:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
Joeblack01:
[color=#006600][/color]

Guy stop this you are more intelligent and mature than this.

we will vote buhari again..simple..

why do you even care if we like buhari or not??..

i dont care if you like jonathan..
Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by Jidibia(m): 8:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
vodutive:

absolute cr*p, The same people who voted for Buhari in 2015 voted for GEJ in 2011, against Buhari and a SW VP in Bakare. Sw and many Northerners voted for GEJ in 2011. They voted him out because he was incompetent and his administration became a free for all for looting. The tribalists are the ones still supporting the kleptomaniac administration of GEJ.
Shut up. No Huasa/Fulani person has ever and will ever vote a Christian in Nigeria.
Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by Jidibia(m): 8:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
MeAboki:

Many of them have short memories; let me remind them of what Jonathan's PhD drove him to say.

JONATHAN’S INFAMOUS QUOTES:

1. “CNN has said our Economy is growing. The best Economists are at the World Bank. Now you have all these Nigerian Economists talking nonsense. Do they know better than
CNN or World Bank?”
2. “Nigeria is not poor. Come and see the amount of private jets Nigerians parked at Kenya Airport when we went to Nairobi for Conference. Kenyans were just looking at us with envy. How can you say Nigerians are poor?"
3. “Nigerians need jobs. Vote for me and I will create Unemployment.”
4′. “We are giving special Scholarships to our First Class Graduates…….in ten years time, they are going to take us to the Moon.”
5. “How can you just say $20 billion is missing. If that kind of money is missing, the Americans will know. They know everything.”
6. ”Corruption is not stealing. If you put nyam and Plantain where a goat is, the goat will eat the nyam.”
7. “If you go to Lagos and shout “ole ole” they will stone you well well. But if you shout “corruption”, people will just be looking at you.”
8.”Why should i declare my assets? I don’t give a damn!”
9.”People are just raising false alarm. How can 200 children go missing just like that? It is our enemies trying to cause confusion. But we are investigating the matter”
10. “We are going to rebuild the Chibook school. And we are going to build high fences round the school to protect them next time . Yes Yes.”
11. “People keep saying, why don’t we go to Chibook, why don’t we go to Chibook. Aaah, we can’t go to Chibook Just like that. The Boko Haram people will fire at us.”
12. “This Abuja bombing is not by MEND. We know it is by Boko Haram. They are everywhere. Boko Haram is even in my Government.”
13. “Boko Haram are our siblings. You can’t set the Army to go and wipe out your family”
14. “Mend tried to kill me. They came to bomb me in Abuja. That is why we jailed Henry Okah in South Africa”
15. “I did not plan the Election postponement. Even my Service Chiefs did not consult me.”
16. “If i knew Election was going to be postponed, why will i waste my time and Federal Government money to go and campaign in Bayelsa.”
17. “I am the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces. You don’t expect me to go and be fighting in Sambisa forest. People jus talk anyhow”.
18. “We are going to buy Guns and give good Pensions to our Brave Soldiers, so that when they are killed, their families will not suffer”
19. “Some people just call themselves Statesman for nothing. They jump about and talk like motor park touts.”
20. ‘After God and my Parents, the third person i thank most for my life is President Olusegun Obasanjo.”
21. “I want to apologise to the people of Rivers State for not bringing any Projects here. It is because i don’t want people to say i am doing favouritism. Vote for me and in the
next 4 years you will see my hand”
22. “I am the sitting President. If there is any trouble, it is me that the United Nations Secretary General calls. Everything is on my head.”
[While these quotes may sound too bad to be true, be assured this is NOT just some prank. THESE QUOTES ARE DIRECTLY FROM LIVE INTERVIEWS AND SPEECHES OF PRESIDENT JONATHAN! You can literally verify them for yourself by doing a simple
google search!]
Are you okay? I don't think so.

7 Likes

Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 18, 2016
Jidibia:

Shut up. No Huasa/Fulani person has ever and will ever vote a Christian in Nigeria.

You are a dumbass ignoramus, read the constitution you cannot win an election in this country without winning 2 thirds of 36 states and FCT that means to be president you need 25 states to be president as well as overall majority. Even if the entire "christian" south vote with you you cannot be president without some states in the North as the total states in the entire south are not up to 25. Jonathan became president 1srt time around because he split the Northern vote and he got the block SW vote.

You brainwashed dullards should engage your brains now and again just for the sake of it.
Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by Jidibia(m): 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
vodutive:

You are a dumbass ignoramus, read the constitution you cannot win an election in this country without winning 2 thirds of 36 states and FCT that means to be president you need 25 states to be president as well as overall majority. Even if the entire "christian" south vote with you you cannot be president without some states in the North as the total states in the entire south are not up to 25. Jonathan became president 1srt time around because he split the Northern vote and he got the block SW vote.

You brainwashed dullards should engage your brains now and again just for the sake of it.
you be obakpo. ode

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by tsdarkside(m): 8:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
Jidibia:

you be obakpo. ode

and you are a islamophobist...
Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by Jidibia(m): 8:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
vodutive:

Animal, and I said no Hausa/Fulani person voted for Jonathan in the North. Hope that your maggot infested brain get fixed i.diot

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu To Kashamu: We Are Not In The Same Class; Go, Face Your Charges In US / It’s wrong to say results of presidential Poll were not transmitted - INEC Tech / Kidnappers Of Okonjo-iweala's Mother Demand $1Billion Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.