Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,494 members, 7,836,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

"Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi (29767 Views)

"Support For President Buhari In The North Is Now Religious" - Farooq Kperogi / Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React / "Buhari Is The Commander Of Executive Corruption" - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by mista2chibbz(m): 8:27am On Dec 19, 2016
Cjrane2:
Buhari is worse than satan.
Then he's the new Satan.
Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by mista2chibbz(m): 8:30am On Dec 19, 2016
Abeymills:
shut up there did Nigerians not vote 4d dullard wat has been thier gain so far?
he lack ideas,guess he's not prepared for the task of bn a president or perhaps he's DULL. let's hope he stays mute until 2019, the more policies the more wreckage
Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by miyagi01(m): 9:34am On Dec 19, 2016
hotice01:

You give out so much hate and expect love?
Sarkki I respect u a lot but u can't keep on vehemently hating the only president the south south has produced and expect them to join forces with the south west when the time comes.
In as much as GEJ didn't do so well,ur hatred is becoming increasingly nauseating.
U are always quick to defend PMB and frown on anyone who insults him or Tinubu but u constantly abash and debase GEJ on this forum.
People like u will instigate more hatred for PMB than GEJ through ur actions on this forum.
peace.
GEJ is worse than buhari as far as am concerned, because he had all d resources(excellent crude oil price, excess crude oil saved money), nd he still squandered everytin. GEJ had d very best opportunity to transform nigeria. nairalanders, plz, stop been tribalistic, buhari inherited a dead country frm GEJ. both GEJ nd buhari ar failures. because GEJ iz a fellow southerner, nd xo wot! if GEJ did well, will any1 vote for an old man without ideas, a man trained to jst shoot guns.
Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by tsdarkside(m): 9:46am On Dec 19, 2016
miyagi01:
GEJ is worse than buhari as far as am concerned, because he had all d resources(excellent crude oil price, excess crude oil saved money), nd he still squandered everytin. GEJ had d very best opportunity to transform nigeria. nairalanders, plz, stop been tribalistic, buhari inherited a dead country frm GEJ. both GEJ nd buhari ar failures. because GEJ iz a fellow southerner, nd xo wot! if GEJ did well, will any1 vote for an old man without ideas, a man trained to jst shoot guns.

thats the point..

you can not send a farmer to build oil refineries..

we knew buhari dont understand economics that much..
sooooo what??..

but he is a general...
you have to be very diziplined to become a general..
you dont become a general in an organised army just like that..

he only understand how to shoot...and??..
Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by tsdarkside(m): 9:49am On Dec 19, 2016
we voted a general that only understand how to shoot..

and??..

you dont like it,migrate to europe...
Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by MrEverest(m): 11:29am On Dec 19, 2016
I patiently read from page 0 to page 6 and the only people still supporting buhari are the die-hard zombies called sarki and darkside, the rest of the hordes of zombies & sai barbarians have all disappeared! All I kept seeing were curses on the dullard. Chai hunger don reset their brains to factory default. This is the beginning of the end for buhari, I similarities with Abacha. Little wonder why they are desperate to deprive Nigerians access to the internet, they cant bear the heat!

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by Sufisunni: 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2016
nellyelitz:
systematic wailing is not allowed, uncle if u want to wail get a form.
Lol
Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by MeAboki(m): 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2016
Bitchvibe:
The unemployment part is so funny. Is this truly real??

LOL, if no.3 is funny enough; check out no.18 - LOL, pensions for dead soldiers!
Anyway, you don't have to believe since you can always verify them for yourself by doing a simple google search!
Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by Jidibia(m): 5:21pm On Dec 19, 2016
Jidibia:

Trash! If you live in the core north u will know what am talking about. Its haram for a Muslim to vote for a Christian. We Christians are referred to as infidels by the malos. I repeat no hausa/fulani has ever and will ever vote for a Christian in northern Nigeria. The block votes GEJ got from the north were all from Christians living in the North.
Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by ephi123(f): 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2016
MrEverest:
I patiently read from page 0 to page 6 and the only people still supporting buhari are the die-hard zombies called sarki and darkside, the rest of the hordes of zombies & sai barbarians have all disappeared! All I kept seeing were curses on the dullard. Chai hunger don reset their brains to factory default. This is the beginning of the end for buhari, I similarities with Abacha. Little wonder why they are desperate to deprive Nigerians access to the internet, they cant bear the heat!

Exactly. I read all through and 95% of the comments are definitely not in support of Buhari.

As for sarrki, I think enough people have finished him here, his stupidity is legendary.
Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by MrEverest(m): 9:22am On Dec 20, 2016
ephi123:

Exactly. I read all through and 95% of the comments are definitely not in support of Buhari.

As for sarrki, I think enough people have finished him here, his stupidity is legendary.
Those two guys are on the payroll of Lai mohamed. Their stipend is based on pay per post, that is why you see them writing nonsense just to earn their stipend. The wicked & unjustifiable increase in price of data is Lai Mohamed's brain child & trump card to silence us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by ephi123(f): 9:38am On Dec 20, 2016
MrEverest:
Those two guys are on the payroll of Lai mohamed. Their stipend is based on pay per post, that is why you see them writing nonsense just to earn their stipend. The wicked & unjustifiable increase in price of data is Lai Mohamed's brain child & trump card to silence us.

Their plans surely will not work, they can only try.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Arraign Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps Boss After 11 Days In Detention / Ahmed Indimi Replies Lady Who Attacked Him Over Killings In Nigeria / Sagay: It’s Insulting For United States To Give Conditions On Abacha's Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.