Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,429 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

"Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi (29765 Views)

"Support For President Buhari In The North Is Now Religious" - Farooq Kperogi / Emir Begs Prof. Farooq Kperogi To Stop Criticizing Buhari, Nigerians React / "Buhari Is The Commander Of Executive Corruption" - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by Jidibia(m): 8:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
tsdarkside:

and you are a islamophobist...
akoto
Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by franklynsunny(m): 8:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
My dog is even tired of him
She cant eat full bowl of indomie waste.... d last time I brought Sardine for her is may 2015

Common razor blade 2 for N10 is nw N30 for one of 2 for N50

If u c d egg my siblings Brought for me to fry I almost cried? Is like dat of a small lizard...hen no fit even lay big egg again cos people dey manage feeds

Gej tenure
Everytin is flowing
Fuel frm N87 to 86.5
Now N145
Usd was N167
Today N490

Thunder fire all of dem.?? My pet dog say so not me.... bfor Dss go dey find me

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by MeAboki(m): 8:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
Jidibia:

Are you okay? I don't think so.

Ok as in how?
What was wrong with quoting from the speeches of a famous PhD holder who ruined ruled this country for 6 years?
Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by tsdarkside(m): 8:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
Jidibia:

Animal, and I said no Hausa/Fulani person voted for Jonathan in the North. Hope that your maggot infested brain get fixed i.diot

how do you know that..only christians is not enough to win a majority...

you suppose to know that..

niegeria is about 50% christans and 50% muslims..

and i am afraid if you keep on reasoning like this your numbers will reduce...

me..i dont like the way christians think..
although i am still christian... angry
Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by passionate88: 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
@bolded, you're a hypocrite

sarrki:

We thank God for his mercies on you and your family

Having said that , if all you have mentioned above is true

I can boldly say you should move on

You are better off now right ?

We should learn to forgive and let go

Morning

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by iyerikan12: 8:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
you're right

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by Rad1cal: 8:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
tsdarkside:

we will vote buhari again..simple..

why do you even care if we like buhari or not??..

i dont care if you like jonathan..

Who are the "we" ? You better speak for only your suffering self.

5 Likes

Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by Jidibia(m): 8:36pm On Dec 18, 2016
tsdarkside:

how do you know that..only christians is not enough to win a majority...

you suppose to know that..

niegeria is about 50% christans and 50% muslims..

and i am afraid if you keep on reasoning like this your numbers will reduce...

me..i dont like the way christians think..
although i am still christian... angry
Trash! If you live in the core north u will know what am talking about. Its haram for a Muslim to vote for a Christian. We Christians are referred to as infidels by the malos. I repeat no hausa/fulani has ever and will ever for a Christian in northern Nigeria. The block votes GEJ got from the north were all from Christians living in the North.

6 Likes

Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by tsdarkside(m): 8:41pm On Dec 18, 2016
Rad1cal:

Who are the "we" ? You better speak for only your suffering self.

zombies??...we the zombies??.. undecided

and who told you i am suffering??...

you,get rich or die trying wailer...
Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by Billiondoe: 8:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
sarrki:

Did I hear you say PhD?

Jonah the destroyer

He damaged everything

We pray that we recover from the damaged he caused

Jonah is a total epidemic to global peace

Just tell yourself whatever makes u sleep at night

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by tsdarkside(m): 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2016
Jidibia:

Trash! If you live in the core north u will know what am talking about. Its haram for a Muslim to vote for a Christian. We Christians are referred to as infidels by the malos. I repeat no hausa/fulani has ever and will ever for a Christian in northern Nigeria. The block votes GEJ got from the north were all from Christians living in the North.

rubbbbbbish..

talk that on radio biafra and stop wasting our time here on nairaland...
Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by Jidibia(m): 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
tsdarkside:

rubbbbbbish..

talk that on radio biafra and stop wasting our time here on nairaland...
Olofofo

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by SycophanticGoat: 8:52pm On Dec 18, 2016
Do-nothing Buhari! I like that.. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
The unemployment part is so funny. Is this truly real??
MeAboki:

Many of them have short memories; let me remind them of what Jonathan's PhD drove him to say.

JONATHAN’S INFAMOUS QUOTES:

1. “CNN has said our Economy is growing. The best Economists are at the World Bank. Now you have all these Nigerian Economists talking nonsense. Do they know better than
CNN or World Bank?”
2. “Nigeria is not poor. Come and see the amount of private jets Nigerians parked at Kenya Airport when we went to Nairobi for Conference. Kenyans were just looking at us with envy. How can you say Nigerians are poor?"
3. “Nigerians need jobs. Vote for me and I will create Unemployment.”
4′. “We are giving special Scholarships to our First Class Graduates…….in ten years time, they are going to take us to the Moon.”
5. “How can you just say $20 billion is missing. If that kind of money is missing, the Americans will know. They know everything.”
6. ”Corruption is not stealing. If you put nyam and Plantain where a goat is, the goat will eat the nyam.”
7. “If you go to Lagos and shout “ole ole” they will stone you well well. But if you shout “corruption”, people will just be looking at you.”
8.”Why should i declare my assets? I don’t give a damn!”
9.”People are just raising false alarm. How can 200 children go missing just like that? It is our enemies trying to cause confusion. But we are investigating the matter”
10. “We are going to rebuild the Chibook school. And we are going to build high fences round the school to protect them next time . Yes Yes.”
11. “People keep saying, why don’t we go to Chibook, why don’t we go to Chibook. Aaah, we can’t go to Chibook Just like that. The Boko Haram people will fire at us.”
12. “This Abuja bombing is not by MEND. We know it is by Boko Haram. They are everywhere. Boko Haram is even in my Government.”
13. “Boko Haram are our siblings. You can’t set the Army to go and wipe out your family”
14. “Mend tried to kill me. They came to bomb me in Abuja. That is why we jailed Henry Okah in South Africa”
15. “I did not plan the Election postponement. Even my Service Chiefs did not consult me.”
16. “If i knew Election was going to be postponed, why will i waste my time and Federal Government money to go and campaign in Bayelsa.”
17. “I am the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces. You don’t expect me to go and be fighting in Sambisa forest. People jus talk anyhow”.
18. “We are going to buy Guns and give good Pensions to our Brave Soldiers, so that when they are killed, their families will not suffer”
19. “Some people just call themselves Statesman for nothing. They jump about and talk like motor park touts.”
20. ‘After God and my Parents, the third person i thank most for my life is President Olusegun Obasanjo.”
21. “I want to apologise to the people of Rivers State for not bringing any Projects here. It is because i don’t want people to say i am doing favouritism. Vote for me and in the
next 4 years you will see my hand”
22. “I am the sitting President. If there is any trouble, it is me that the United Nations Secretary General calls. Everything is on my head.”
[While these quotes may sound too bad to be true, be assured this is NOT just some prank. THESE QUOTES ARE DIRECTLY FROM LIVE INTERVIEWS AND SPEECHES OF PRESIDENT JONATHAN! You can literally verify them for yourself by doing a simple
google search!]
Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by tsdarkside(m): 8:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
Jidibia:

Olofofo

ode....

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
"Now with the unceasing rash of counter-intuitive, mutually contradictory, insanely irrational, and thoughtless policy prescriptions from this government, the very foundation of the country is tanking before our very eyes, and I just hope Buhari never does anything again till 2019 when his tenure will expire—and with it the torment he is inflicting on Nigeria. A stagnant, do-nothing Buhari is now better for the country than this madness we’re witnessing! Nigeria is fast sinking to the nadir of despair and ruination."
Of course people who benefit from the status quo will think /feel differently. My annoyance is with those commentators who are feeling the pinch (like me) but still try to defend the indefensible. No wonder some people call them "ZOMBIES".

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by princefaculty(m): 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
NLban:

Chaiiiiii Nigerians Don die oooo

Nigeria has been on "ONE-CHANCED"

Hmmmm, one chance sounds like an understatement.
God help Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by Mujtahida: 9:13pm On Dec 18, 2016
Sufisunni:
I am Buharist too! but his policies r becoming anti masses who r already impoverished. Mamman Daura and Abba Kyari, the duo who r neither APC member nor voted him during election have taken over him at the detriment of the masses who trooped out to vote him. What a dissapointment! Buhari's anti corruption crusade seems to me as the biggest joke of the century. After government orchestrated media and court trial of Saraki telling Nigerians that Saraki is corrupt r now singing a different music to us that saraki is an intelligent man and should therefore be left off handcuff, just because of not wanting to lose Saraki to join forces with Tinubu, Atiku and Makarfi's PDP faction in forming Mega opposition party. With this, Buhari is virtually telling us that he is more intrested in 2019 than fighting corruption for whom he is known for. I cant continue to deceive myself with defending this govt anymore whereas Mamman Daura is fat feeding his cabal and I m here managing 4hrs power in 3days
Ponzi scheme. People at the Base vote for people at the top of the pyramid who lure the people with fake promises and once they are voted it becomes party time for them them. It's everywhere-ponzi scheme. Recently during the Campaign for the just concluded gubernatorial election in Ondo state Akeredolu was everywhere touching people and being touched by the people. Now that he has won, none of that again .
Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
grin grin grin
Cjrane2:
Buhari is worse than satan.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by linusbnn(m): 9:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
Sufisunni:
I am Buharist too! but his policies r becoming anti masses who r already impoverished. Mamman Daura and Abba Kyari, the duo who r neither APC member nor voted him during election have taken over him at the detriment of the masses who trooped out to vote him. What a dissapointment! Buhari's anti corruption crusade seems to me as the biggest joke of the century. After government orchestrated media and court trial of Saraki telling Nigerians that Saraki is corrupt r now singing a different music to us that saraki is an intelligent man and should therefore be left off handcuff, just because of not wanting to lose Saraki to join forces with Tinubu, Atiku and Makarfi's PDP faction in forming Mega opposition party. With this, Buhari is virtually telling us that he is more intrested in 2019 than fighting corruption for whom he is known for. I cant continue to deceive myself with defending this govt anymore whereas Mamman Daura is fat feeding his cabal and I m here managing 4hrs power in 3days

If you have 4hrs power,you should bless God.
Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by linusbnn(m): 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
sarrki:

Please check for the word everybody

Rather use the word every wailer

God Bless Muhammadu Buhari

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

You be person b4?

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by Ecosystem4u: 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
That haggard old scarecrow of a man. He is not my president.

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by Krismart(m): 9:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
sarrki:
Prof is not happy
No more free money
You never supported him
Keep reciting what they told you. Blind man

4 Likes

Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by Jidibia(m): 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
tsdarkside:

ode....
sheep

3 Likes

Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by alutapastor(m): 10:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
What was buhari's past achievements that someone will recommend him 4 president?

What in buhari's training gave anyone the belief that he can lead nigeria?

What character trait shown by buhari in the past made anyone believe that he was a good leader?

A close look @ the CV of any applicant for a job will give the recruiter enough info to decide whether to employ him or not so there is nothing in the CV of buhari that shows he can do what he was projected to be able to.

Nigerians will not forgive those who foisted this fraud on us. I don't have any problem with buhari but those who took part in bringing him to power.
Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by Ogidigba1(m): 10:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
sarrki:
Baba buhari, please don't be deterred
I know Jonah damaged everything
God bless you my president
God bless federal republic of Nigeria
sometimes I dey wonder if them swear for you say make u no get sense.
Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by tsdarkside(m): 10:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
Ogidigba1:

sometimes I dey wonder if them swear for you say make u no get sense.

his choice,his right..

is this a democraty or not??..

i have the right to vote buhari,you have the right to vote jonathan...

or lets just forget this rubbish already and return to military rule... angry
Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by rayomata(m): 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
No words to describe buhari,I detest him and his useless policies, rubishhh
Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by Ugwukev: 10:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
It is unfortunate. But I know that things will get better soon.
Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by XaintJoel20: 11:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
vodutive:
all these idiots saying they supported Buhari but are now disappointed. A professor is supposed to be a thinking man, what did you see in Buhari's past that suggested he had any clue on economic management, When Buhari was promising this and that, did your professorial mind not stop to think and ask this man is promising but has not said how he will fulfill his promises. Was the professor not around in 1984 when Buhari killed the economy? I understand the masses and our youth these days who are so dull, they are incapable of thinking but not a professor. The only thing any right thinking person could realistically have expected from Buhari was to fight corruption and boko Haram...those are the only things he is known for but again a right thinking man would have been sceptical because how can you fight corruption when Tinubi is your sponsor and Saraki, Atiku, Amaechi are your allies? Any right thinking man would have known not to expect much from Buhari. He should blame himself for not engaging his brain. That said he is still a better choice than GEJ.
This would have been the a well scripted analysis if not for the last sentence that spoilt it.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari Worse Than Jonathan" — Farooq Kperogi by Franklyf(m): 11:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
More of pro Buhari people will give Award/ Prizes to GEJ. Make una sit down look. Buhari's policies will trow bad blows on his blind supporters than those who refused to support him in 2015.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo Commends Man Who Refunded Stipends Paid To Him After Leaving N-Power / Sagay: It’s Insulting For United States To Give Conditions On Abacha's Loot / Buhari To Nigerians: Get Ready To Patronise “made In Nigeria” Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.