Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

You Don't Wanna Know - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / You Don't Wanna Know (24002 Views)

I Have Written Over 36 Indelible Fictional Stories. You Don't Want To Miss These / Have You Read The Poem "Ajala The Traveler?". I Am Sure You Dont Wanna Miss Out / James Hadley Chase Books - Wanna Buy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by Smooth278(m): 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
So the thingy Kemi did not give her Bo-Bo, that's what she is sharing up and down.... SMH... Nice story by the way...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by Saheed69(m): 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
Crazy kemi, you cannot allow your bobo to dig you, but She can allow stranger to dig her for free. Smash for her

The day a girl will asked me to choose between her and my parents, that will be the day we end the relationship.

1 Like

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by ROYH(m): 1:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
Viewing this topic: FelicityLucita(f), HelenBee(f), LupusMinor, ceecane2(m), heatflux, rubby001, softy(m), cutiem(f), Tgold1(invi) and 16 guest(s)

Comment And Say Cheap Thank Your For Our Dear OP, Don't Be A Ghost When You Never Die, Practice Makes Perfection They Say, Being A Ghost/Silent Reader While Life Is Still Their Surely Means One Thing, So My Guys, *Giving Them "Commenting" Pills* Start Showing The Work Of My Pills Busted Nigger's, You're Pant Down grin cheesy tongue cheesy grin grin
[size=50pt]DA UNDISPUTED #T34M H3RO[/size]
Meanwhile, Nice Work Msnelly,AYAM follow-in

cc jagugu88li opeoluwa99 pamelB Fiyah

1 Like

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by HelenBee(f): 2:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
ROYH:
[b]
cc
I just begin the story nah...Wetin make I comment? Lemme read and understand first.. I'm cĂźmming

3 Likes

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by ROYH(m): 2:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
HelenBee:
I just begin the story nah...Wetin make I comment? Lemme read and understand first.. I'm cĂźmming
okay cherie, soli 4 gotin you busted when though you have not take a sip abi na Zip grin
Re: You Don't Wanna Know by lharstborn(m): 3:16pm On Jan 18, 2017
MsNelly:

“Don’t leave. I can’t do this thing...alone.”

“You’re not alone…”

“I am. Please stay. I’ll get you a job… just please… stay”

Damn!! Is Lola kinda falling for him already.?!!
These twists and turns is getting the plot thickening already.
I can't wait..
MsNelly..you're bae

1 Like

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by smokeydrinky: 3:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
Modified.not you.
Re: You Don't Wanna Know by sinizia: 3:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
Lola and Charles? Trying to date for real? Hehehehe. That's what I'm talking about. Behind all those cussing from these two stubborn passionate fuckěrs, I knew there existed a better chemistry between them if only they can give each other a chance. I toast to this budding romance from my favorite couple. grin

Keep it up MsNelly. And happy belated new year to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
[/quote]
HelenBee:

ah!! y are u cumming na?? shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by sinizia: 3:59pm On Jan 18, 2017
BTW, Sophia is a fool though. Her way of getting revenge really sucked. Getting Charles fired was a nice move but getting laid by Derin in the glare of Charles is dumb. That's not revenge, that's disgracing herself. I don't like her anyway, I'm glad she's given Charles to opportunity to hook up with my Lola.

2 Likes

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by Davidlein(m): 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
@MsNelly | The supernatural doing the extraordinary is really getting attracted to you | Hail thee!!!

1 Like

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by Tombilly(m): 12:25am On Jan 19, 2017
@MsNelly you've a nice piece here dear get it completed n printed. And U're good to go #Nigerianbestseller to Nobel price.

1 Like

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by marcusagrippa(m): 5:37am On Jan 19, 2017
Olubee22:

Eh eh, is it your post? Somborry cannot like or comment again . Please, look to the left and move !!!!!
Don't be rude and take corrections. What you did isn't right yet you insult someone who corrected you. Yorhmienerd, don't bother replying her insults. By their speech, we shall know them.

1 Like

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by yorhmienerd(m): 6:36am On Jan 19, 2017
marcusagrippa:

Don't be rude and take corrections. What you did isn't right yet you insult someone who corrected you. Yorhmi.enerd, don't bother replying her insults. By their speech, we shall know them.
Brother, I don't reply those type of mentions before... I saw it but just laughed, why waste my time reply such comment when it could be ignored. Good morning
Re: You Don't Wanna Know by Olubee22(f): 7:15am On Jan 19, 2017
[quote author=marcusagrippa post=52929463]
Don't be rude and take corrections. What you did isn't right yet you insult someone who corrected you. Yorhmienerd, don't bother replying her insults. By their speech, we shall know them. [/quote
That was just on a lighter mode. I didn't mean to insult him or be rude in anyway.

1 Like

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by MsNelly: 7:25am On Jan 19, 2017
“Hey” Sophia flashed a smile at the secretary.
She noticed there was a different woman from the woman who attended to her the last time. The girl at the reception was of a more petite frame, looked smaller and wore nerd glasses.

“Hi. Good day Ma’am and welcome to Curves and Faces. Who would you like to see?”

“Mr. Derin”

“Alright ma’am, but he’s in a meeting. Would you like to wait?”

“A meeting? I’m sorry, but do you know who I am? Oh…you’re a rookie so you probably don’t know anything around here. Well let me fill you in newbie, I am Derin’s girlfriend, his future wife as well. And everyone around here knows Sophia doesn’t like to be kept waiting. So if you want to last long here, I suggest you do exactly as you’re told. Are we clear?”
Sophia noted she had already imbibed fear in her and relaxed.

“Yes.. Yes Ma’am”

:Good. I knew you were smart”
She made her way to Derin’s office. She had to see him immediately. He was avoiding her calls and leaving all her messages on “read”. After the whole show at Charles’ house and one or two calls, he completely ignored her like she didn’t even exist anymore.

She didn’t know what she felt for him but she wanted to explore it further. Maybe she was a little desperate, because after all, the whole idea of them coming together was to teach Charles a lesson, but still-

She decided against knocking on his door and simply barged in. Derin was seated on his desk facing a young girl. Sophia was completely taken aback. She went forward to check out her competition- she looked really young. She was dark, pretty and had about 3 braids on her small head. She had on a t-shirt and distressed jeans and had on heavy makeup yet the fact she was young was clearly evident. Was this who Derin was ignoring her for? She looked back at Derin?

“Sophia? What’s all this?”

“I believe I should be asking the questions here”

“You can’t just barge into my office and give me attitude. What did my secretary tell you?”

“I’ll get back to you on that” She turned her attention to the young girl seated. “Sweetheart, shouldn’t you be in school or something? You should be hanging around boys your age not men old enough to father you”

“Let’s go” Derin took her by the arm and led her out,
“Let me go, Derin!”

Once they were outside his office, he let go of her arm and surveyed her. She wasn’t looking bad, as usual.

“Derin, THIS you are looking at is the body of a grown WOMAN not that pankere inside who has not even finished growing breasts” Derin chuckled.

“Don’t tell me you’re jealous”

“I’m confused. CONFUSED! You’ve ignored me for days on end and now I come to see the reason for it and I see… HER”

“Okay first of all, she is not the reason for anything. She is a separate project entirely, okay? Secondly, I don’t owe you a thing. You asked that I help you out with Charles and that I did. So why the endless calls and texts?”
Sophia paused, wondering if she even had the answer to the question.

“I guess…the sex was good”

‘Well, trust me. It didn’t just happen in a day” Sophia laughed.

“Okay braggart”

“I had fun too Sophia, but.. I don’t want anything serious.”

“I understand” Sophia nodded. “By the way, what do you mean by she is a separate project?” He smiled mischievously.

“Of course I’m not interested in her. You had your bloody revenge on Charles. It’s my turn now with Lola” Sophia gasped.

“You want to bang Lola’s younger sister?!”

“You catch on fast”

“Are you out of your mind, Derin?! Is she even legal? This is child abuse, you know”

“Pipe down Sophia. She’ll be 18 late this month…”

“And that makes it okay? She’s a child!”

“Oh please-“

“Derin, I know you’re hurt. We both are. But this is taking it to the extreme. You fired her already…”

“So? I heard she’s already found a job elsewhere. Firing her was child’s play compared to what she did to me. She had sex with my co-worker under my very nose like I was some sort of idïot. She deserves every bit of this and more. If I could knock her sister up, that would be perfect too. She’d be forced to stare at a daily reminder of me, of what we could have been, of what she destroyed”

“Derin, PLEASE. Don’t do this. Find some other way to heal your hurt”

“No Sophia, this is the only way. I can’t be the only one feeling this…pain. She hurt me, you know. She hurt me. How do I get past that? How do I teach her a lesson?”

“Don’t involve someone else. This is you and Lola’s war. Her sister shouldn’t be a casualty”

“Sophia, I’ve made up my mind”

“You let her change you…horribly”

“Love changes people”

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by xaviercasmir(m): 8:01am On Jan 19, 2017
angry foolish revange

1 Like

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by yorhmienerd(m): 10:05am On Jan 19, 2017
Lol sad
Re: You Don't Wanna Know by Olubee22(f): 4:18pm On Jan 19, 2017
yorhmienerd:
Brother, I don't reply those type of mentions before... I saw it but just laughed, why waste my time reply such comment when it could be ignored. Good morning
My thoughts exactly ,it was just for you to laugh and ignore it. I didn't mean to be rude or insultive. *pulling my ears* I am sorry.

1 Like

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by yorhmienerd(m): 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
Olubee22:

My thoughts exactly ,it was just for you to laugh and ignore it. I didn't mean to be rude or insultive. *pulling my ears* I am sorry.
Go and sin no more, just kidding though... How is your day going?
Re: You Don't Wanna Know by lobiologs(m): 9:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
I need an update. Please author could you cont this very nice piece.

1 Like

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by sinizia: 11:53pm On Jan 19, 2017
My God!! shocked shocked Lola's sister? Tell me this is not true. sad sad I never saw this twist coming, not in my wildest imagination. This is stirring the hornet's nest. Can Derin handle the venom of a scorned woman?

Now I'm intrigued. Nelly, the misteress of twists and turns, you're highly sighted.

1 Like

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by Smooth278(m): 4:22am On Jan 20, 2017
Hmmm, he will be lucky to escape with his life once Lola finds out.... #evilplans

1 Like

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by MsNelly: 12:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
“I’ve never been on a date before”
Fisayo breathed easy. She knew the whole idea of the date with Tayo was to spite Yinka but she was enjoying it more than she had anticipated.
She dipped her French fries in the ketchup and swirled it around a bit in the sauce, still staring at him. He wasn’t just “the man in the shiny suit”. He had goals and aspirations. He told her he was standing up to his parents for the first time in his life- finally choosing his career path and she found herself completely relating.
She had always wanted to be a dancer, had several tattoos and was definitely about that life. She was certainly different from her entire family and standing up to them was always a chore...

“Back to Earth, Fiso.”

“Huh?”

“You’ve been stirring that chip for hours now. How many sauce do you need?”

“Shush” She discarded it and took another.

“You were saying you’ve never been to Mr. Biggs before?” Fisayo laughed.

“Don’t be silly. I said I’ve never been on a date. And what fancy man takes his date to Mr. Biggs? Ugh” Tayo shrugged.

“What? I asked if you had anything in mind and you said you didn’t”

“That’s code for “surprise me”. Haven’t you ever been in a relationship?”

“Well…I have actually. I loved this girl for a long ass time and-“

“And what?”

“Everything boils down to my cowardice with my parents.” Fisayo sighed.

“That’s sad.”

“Enough about me and my sad as fück stories. Tell me yours.”

“Oh… so we’re jumping from the frying pan to the fire, eh?”

“Birds of a feather-“ He winked at her.

“You really think winking makes you look cool and shït, eh?” They both laughed.

“Well.. my name is Fisayo…”

“No shït” She made a shooing gesture at him.

“I’m 23, a graduate of Performing Arts from the prestigious Unilag”

“No way!”

“Yes way”

“So what’s a graduate doing working in a bar?”

“Saving up before I go serve. I dance when I get off. I get paid, you know. I just…do what I gotta do to get by. It’s a tough world out here”

“I really don’t like the job you do. You’re prone to sexual harassment and all that-“

“You mean like a customer coming in drunk and fücking me?” Fisayo noticed the slight embarrassment on his face and giggled. She really wished he would stop being so damn shy.

“You know…”

“Yes, I know. Consensual. Issa Joke.”

“Well, I’m definitely not joking about that environment you work in”

“So what do you propose?”

“Well, I’m into mass import and exportation so…none of your skills could come in handy there…”

“I’m a good marketer.”

“Marketing? I’ve got large scale marketing on social media and all over the world. We’re really very comfortable where we’re at” She nodded. She really wanted to leave her nasty job, but just like he said, she had no real skills.

“But…” She looked up expectant. “There’s this thing called a ‘Girlfriend Allowance’. I don’t know if you’ve heard of it” It was her turn to be shy.

“Are you asking-?” He nodded.

“What do you say?”

“Well…I’m a woman who believes in hardwork and dignity and… oh, who the fück am I kidding? Yes! Yes, of course!”

“I’ll need you to quit your job so you can start ‘work’ as soon as possible.”

“Sure thing, boyfriend.”

“Hello? Kemi?” Lola needed to be sure Kemi had actually picked one out of her million numerous calls.
“Now, why do you sound surprised?” Lola chuckled.
“You picked my call nau. It’s been ages!”
“Don’t be silly. I needed time away, plus I’ve been really busy”

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by uniqueogo(f): 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
Wow msnelly u really are doing a great job there that's an amazing piece of work keep it flowing am following back to back

1 Like

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by uniqueogo(f): 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2017
Wow msnelly u really are doing a great job there that's an amazing piece of work keep it flowing am following back to back more grease to your elbow though
Re: You Don't Wanna Know by MsNelly: 9:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
“Hello? Kemi?” Lola needed to be sure Kemi had actually picked one out of her million numerous calls.

“Now, why do you sound surprised?” Lola chuckled.

“You picked my call nau. It’s been ages!”

“Don’t be silly. I needed time away, plus I’ve been really busy”

“I see. So, how are you?” Kemi sighed.

“I’m good. I’m sorry for staying away, I just… I really needed to be by myself and process certain things.”

“Of course. I understand. Are you done processing?”

“My dear, it’s a work in progress. But I’ll get there”

“We’ll get there.”

“Thanks dear. So what’s new with you nau? Any gist?”

“Babe, guess who’s the new agent of Flaming?”

“No way”

“Uh hun. If you doubt, come check me out in my new office. Babe, the place is lit. I even have my own secretary sef. Just ask for Miss Lola and she will direct you”

“Ah ahn Baddest!”

“You know how e dey be now. So I’m expecting you sha”

‘Trust nau. I’ll be there, Agent Lola. Can I bring a bottle?”

“Calma. We go chill after work hours”

“Sure thing. I’ll see you in 5” Lola dropped the phone, pleased that she had worked things out with Kemi finally. She sprung to her feet as the intercom buzzed.

“The manager will see you now” Her secretary said. She picked up Charles’ file and quickly left for his office. She knew she had barely resumed work and Flaming already had tons of models, but she had to squeeze Charles in somehow.

“Miss Lola? You wanted to see me-“

“Yes Sir”

“Please take a seat” She sat down and crossed her legs.

“I’m very glad for the opportunity you’ve bestowed on me, Sir. I mean, I can’t believe I’m a booker for this very illustrious agency’

“Hmmn, flattery. What is it you want?”

“I am grateful Sir.”

“I’m a busy man, Ms. Lola. Also note that one of the factors we put into consideration when hiring you was that you once worked with our rivals, Curves and whatever”

“Rivals? I thought.., you both were in cohorts”

“Curves sprang from Flaming Models. But it seems it has begun to grow wings and I must clip them…fast. And what better person to use than their very own agent” Lola smiled, pleased.

“Thank you Sir. If I may-“ She placed the file before him.

“This is a model who works with Curves. He is very promising, Sir and if you give the word, I can… bring him over”

“We have enough models already, Ms. Lola. What you should be focusing on is the fashion show. I have a number of prestigious fashion designers I want you to meet. Our models will be showcasing their upcoming line of clothing and I want you to carefully survey each one. This is important, Lola. If we don’t look good this fashion week, nobody would want to do business with us. We’re in competition with Curves”

“Sir…I perfectly understand that. But um…this model is very good too. You can bring him in for a casting call…” He took the file.

“Fine, fine whatever. He can model for catalogues but he’s not walking in my show. I told you we have more than enough models”

“Thank you Sir” He gave her a separate file.

“There are ten fashion designers I want you to see today. You are to pick out two pieces of clothing for the models to wear. Ask for their sizes before you leave…although there should be a standard measurement” He paused and rubbed his forehead. “I want this fashion show to be good.”

“It will be Sir, rest assured.”

“You can ask your secretary to accompany you if you’ll be needing any assistance. And take the company car…it’s an advertisement on it’s own.”

“Don’t you worry, Sir. I’m a pro with this. I will definitely promote this fashion show and will handle all the press inquiries”

“Good. You may leave now.” She almost skipped on her way to the office excitedly. Yes, she had tons of work to do, but she had landed Charles a job and he won’t be leaving anytime soon.

“Kemi!” She hugged her bosom friend warmly.
“I missed you Lola”

“Me more!’

“Girl, come and see my office” She led her to her executive office as she beamed with pride. Kemi looked impressed and smiled at her.

“You’re doing well for yourself, this girl”

“Abeg. With great offices like this comes great responsibilities”

“You don’t say”

“Have a seat please. What do you care for?”

“I’m good babe”

Lola sat down. “I have ten fashion designers to see this afternoon. TEN!”

“Oshey superwoman” Lola chuckled.

“Joker. So what have you been up to?”

“Hoe phase things o” Lola looked surprised.
“Wait…last I checked you were the mother of Jesus”

“And last I checked, you were a blasphemous cünt”
“At least one of us stayed in character. What’s going on with you? Hoe phase? Really?”

“There really is no point. I’m tired. I’m just living my life and enjoying every second”

“So did you start with the person you gave blue balls for over a year” Kemi burst out laughing.

“Babe, you’re insane! Tayo dumped me, why the hell would I start from him?”

“I don’t know. To show him he made a terrible choice.”

“I really didn’t want to seem desperate…”

“No. I think he’ll really like this side of you. Consider it”

“Oh please. Anyway, what about you? What or who have you been doing, ashewo?”

“Just one person, so I think that term rightly belongs to you"

“Wait, you’re seeing someone?”

“Uh hun. Well…something like that”

“I’m listening”

“Charles” Kemi’s mouth dropped open.

“Are you kidding me?”

“We’re not dating, but… we’re just chilling for now. And it feels good” Kemi smiled at her.

“You’re happy?”

“Yes. I am”

“Then I’m happy. Give me this man’s number let me congratulate him”

“Thank you so much dear. I didn’t know how you’d take this, but I’m happy you’re cool with it” She brought out a phone and searched for his contact.

“How many months has his dïck been inside you and you don’t know his digits off hand?” Lola chuckled.

“You said dick” Kemi smiled. “Child of god”

“Shut up.” Kemi watched her friend excitedly scroll through her phone and felt a pang of jealousy creep up again. God, she really had everything she didn’t- stability in her life. And she was such a bad person; while Kemi on the other hand, had been good. She had been good. When was God ever going to bless her?

“You know what, babe, just give me his address. I’ll personally go congratulate him on the gem he has” Lola smiled at her best friend, warmly. She hadn’t expected her to be cool about this, but she was more than pleased with her reaction.

“Thank you dear” She wrote down an address on a sheet of paper. “We could even go out for drinks; all of us”

“I would like that, babe.” She took the paper and tucked it in her purse. “I gotta run now but I will see you and your boify later”

“He’s not my boify”

“Sure” She winked at her. Lola relaxed in her seat as she watched Kemi leave. She was happy, excited even. Everything seemed to be falling into place. It was unbelievable that a week ago, her life was a huge mess.

Kemi, on the other hand, walked out determined to make Lola's happily ever after with Charled impossible.

“Ma’am?” Her secretary interrupted her reverie.

“Yes, Chioma. I know, I know. We’ll soon leave to go meet the designers…”

“No Ma’am. Actually, someone is here to see you”

“Who? See, it doesn’t matter. I have enough on my plate as it is”

“Well…she says it’s important. Should I let her in?”

“She? Sure, let her in” Chioma left to let in Sophia.

The two women both stared at each other unfamiliarly. They had both never met officially. Sophia was checking out the woman who caused Derin to lose any bit of sanity he had let in him. She was dark and beautiful too. She had on a black dress with a halter strap which showcased her breasts. Sophia noticed how she sat- confidently. She seemed like she was in control, of her life and everything around her. Was this what attracted Derin and Charles to her?

“Excuse me?” Lola was the first to speak. “I’m not sure who you are…?”

“We do have one thing in common though”

“Huh?”

“We’ve fücked the same men” Sophia smiled.

“Who are you?”

“The name is Sophia. I’m Charles’ ex-girlfriend. We’ve never really met, but I think he should’ve mentioned me to you, just like you mentioned Derin to him…”

“Okay, first of all. I didn’t even know he had a girlfriend…”

“And you also didn’t know you had a fiancé?” Lola sighed. She was just having a good day and this woman with unclear intentions just barged in to ruin that.

“Sophia ? What do you want?”

“Nothing, actually. I just have a piece of info that might interest you”

“And what would that be?”

“Your sister…and Derin”

“I get it Ms. You fücked Derin, you want a trophy for that or something?”

“No..,.no.. that wasn’t the purpose of…”

“What? You just walked in here talking about how we’ve been with the same men. So what? And now you’re bringing my sister into this?”

“I’m not the one bringing your sister into this ridiculous love triangle”

“Love?” Lola scoffed. “You think Derin bleeped you because he loved you? You really are pathetic, Miss. You and Derin went over to Charles’ to terrorize him with your sick, twisted plot and you call that…love?”

“Terrorize Charles? I am the victim here. This man emotionally abused me for years; cheated on me, lied and manipulated me”

“So your genius idea was to have sex with Derin in front of Charles to prove what?”

“Wow…I can’t believe you. Are you still banging him? Dating him perhaps?”

“That has nothing to do with you.”

“Charles is not good news. You think he’ll be faithful to you, love you, be loyal, be half the man Derin was to you? You’re in for a shock, Lola”

“Don’t compare Charles to Derin at all. Derin is the monster who fired us both and had sex with you WITH A GUN POINTED TO CHARLES’ HEAD! That’s the man you had sex with- a criminal”

“You’re a fine one to talk. You had sex with a colleague where your boyfriend worked. That’s low.”

“Get out of my office, you slüt”

“You need to stop shaming me for the very same thing you did. I didn’t cheat on anyone…”

“And you need to leave my office before I call security.”

“I said I had something to tell you.”

“You’ve said enough. I have things to do” Sophia stood up.

“Some day, you’ll regret not letting me me finish” Lola laughed at her, mockingly.

“Derin doesn’t want you, neither does Charles. Go cry to your Mom about it”

“I don’t want either of them…”

“Tell someone who cares”

“You know, my first impression of you was that you were a woman who is in control of herself and emotions. Now, I realize you’re more a less a Hot teenager who dates the footballer with the biggest dïck”

8 Likes

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by uminem02(m): 10:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
Mehn...dz is getting hotter..#anticipate

1 Like

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by ROYH(m): 11:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
Good msnelly,i'm follow+ing
Re: You Don't Wanna Know by sinizia: 12:41am On Jan 21, 2017
I don't even know what to say again. The twists are coming in thick and fast. One minute I'm glad plan A is working out, next minute, another person is throwing a spanner into the works ruining my ultimate joy. This story is nothing but a convoluted tubule of unexpected surprises. I'll just have lower my lofty expectations and ride this one out along with the outcomes. Can't wait to see how this one plays out especially with Kemi turning out to be most shocking betrayer in the making.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by sinizia: 12:42am On Jan 21, 2017
Msnelly, still awake at this ungodly hour? LOL. Wanna drop an update to cure my insomnia?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Don't Wanna Know by MsNelly: 12:47am On Jan 21, 2017
Yeni exited the shower with only a towel on. She met Derin seated on the bed, making use of his laptop. It had already been a week since they had begun dating and she couldn’t be more happier. No one knew about it and Yeni wanted to keep it that way. He was such a nice and sweet man and spoiled her with every lavish thing she wanted. He took her out to various extravagant places and she secretly wondered why Lola ever let him go.

“Always working” She sat on the bed, massaging his shoulders.

“You know about the fashion show we have coming up…”

“And you know how much I want to be there!” He laughed throatily. He was so handsome, Yeni sighed appreciatively.

“You also know your sister will be there. Speaking of your sister, can you help me borrow a file from her that contains the fashion designers she’ll be showcasing?”

“Sure” Yeni nodded eagerly. “Now…” She shut the laptop close and turned his attention to her. “Focus on me, will you?”

“You know how I feel about this Yeni” He rubbed her shoulders fondly.

“Stop treating me like a child. I’m not a child, okay?”

“Your birthday is this weekend. Until then, I can’t misbehave with you. It’s against the Law”

“Will you stop being a gentleman with me?” He smiled at her then pecked her forehead. “Right there, is what I mean. I mean, it’s sweet and all but you’ve never even given me a real kiss”

“You had me at ‘it’s sweet’”

“Don’t I…attract you?”

“All those questions will be answered on your birthday, sweetheart”

“Fine, I’ll let it go. My birthday is upon us anyway”

“Good girl”

“By the way…I was thinking, are you ever going to tell me why my sister broke up with you” He sat up straight and motioned to his laps. She lay down and looked up at him. “I suppose you’re finally going to tell me then”

“You didn’t ask her?”

“You know how stubborn she is. When she says she won’t do something, nothing will make her change her mind”

“Or someone”

“Huh?”

“I and your sister had a very loving relationship. I loved her with all my heart, she met my Mom, we were gonna get married. Then I found out she was cheating on me with a model”

“What?!” Yeni sat up straight.

“She was doing it with a mere model in my company, can you image?”

“I’m so sorry.”

“No, it’s okay. When it happened, I really thought I was never going to fall in love ever but then you came along and changed everything I knew or thought I knew about love. You’re the best, Yeni.”

“You say the sweetest things.”

“And I mean them too” He tweaked her nose. He checked his watch briefly. “They should be expecting you home now” She rolled her eyes.

“Going back to my whôre sister and uptight mother; yaay me. We should just elope. This is my happy place- being with you.”

“Be patient and give it time, okay. Go home now and don’t forget the file, okay?”

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

May, 2004 (a True Life Story) / Single Lady / Marital Shambles - The Crumbs Of A Happy Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.