Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

I Have Written Over 36 Indelible Fictional Stories. You Don't Want To Miss These - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Have Written Over 36 Indelible Fictional Stories. You Don't Want To Miss These (656 Views)

Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) / In - Between ( A Fictional Story) / Literary appreciation of stories you read on Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Written Over 36 Indelible Fictional Stories. You Don't Want To Miss These by abiola6789: 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2018
Thank you for viewing my page and as well you don't want
to be left out from these captivating books.

I have written over 36 Inspirational and Educational books.
Out of the 36 books l had written, I am happy to tell you
that my first book will be out soon.

l will give you sneak peek of the book and the subsequent
ones to expect...

Stay connected as l bring you more details
Re: I Have Written Over 36 Indelible Fictional Stories. You Don't Want To Miss These by abiola6789: 7:32pm On Sep 30, 2018
My name is Abiola Adesoye
I am an Entrepreneur and a Writer

My first book which will be shown
to you soon is titled: AVARICIOUS

Avaricious which also means avarice
is" Excessive or inordinate desire to
accumulate wealth" Greed, Cupudity e.t.c

It is an educational book, a compelling one
that will have you glued to your chair and
read further...

Stay connected as l bring to you more details
about this captivating book
Re: I Have Written Over 36 Indelible Fictional Stories. You Don't Want To Miss These by abiola6789: 7:30pm On Oct 02, 2018
A quick summary of my forthcoming book

AVARICIOUS

This book features the event in the life of a certain young man filled with the possibilities of making a difference in his generation.

He was raised by godly parents, sufficiently blessed
by God with good health and mental capacity to accomplish his life’s purpose.

He had all the potentials required to live a successful life so long as he made the right choices. But his orientation changed when he met with an Oil tycoon.

AVARICIOUS chronicles account of his career, highlighting places reveals the drastic effect of what he did to a lady he met in the University. He was too quick to forget his consequential act of which he underestimated the decisions of this calculated lady which altered his life purpose bringing him to a completely different destination than he earlier anticipated.

AVARICIOUS is a contemporary work of rich literary quality. An interesting book filled with captivating lines and suspense.

Anticipate greatly for this intriguing book
Re: I Have Written Over 36 Indelible Fictional Stories. You Don't Want To Miss These by abiola6789: 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2018
The intriguing book

AVARICIOUS: ( the extravagant lifestyle of a purposeful youngman )

Re: I Have Written Over 36 Indelible Fictional Stories. You Don't Want To Miss These by abiola6789: 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
Is it good for WOMEN to "DOWNPLAY" thier achievements just to get the man of thier choice?

Is accolades given to MEN who also "DOWNPLAY" their achievements just to get a sincere lady?

Verifiable by you.

Use the comments section������

Anticipate this forthcoming book "AVARICIOUS". How Angelina hooked up with a man who catapulted her marriage into.......

Anticipate greatly
Re: I Have Written Over 36 Indelible Fictional Stories. You Don't Want To Miss These by abiola6789: 8:39am On Oct 17, 2018
Henrietta is very pratical on her sensuality when she admires a man and always on the verge of nailing him if not already been nailed. She is keen and addicted to it.

But she wasn't lucky when she met Gilbert, the ostentacious manager.

Anticipate this forthcoming book "AVARICIOUS" to see what Gilbert did to Henrietta which tarnish her personality at her place of work.

(1) (Reply)

Hope / My First Encounter With A Ghost / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.