Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage (3620 Views)

We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) / Couple Adopt Olamide Shakitibobo Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by nwamehn: 6:53am On Dec 19, 2016
[/quote]
firstking01:
Madam, hw was your past life cos it might be that karma has caught up with you...how can you have 12 miscarriages simultaneously shocked ??...give us a clue abt your past life cos there are some things you'd do in the past and when the repercussions comes there's nothing you or anybody can do to stop it except God intervens....Did you commit abortions in the past?...did you sleep with married men in the past??...did you maltreat lil children in the past?, cos this life is programmed and more spiritual than you can ever imagine...answer those questions first.
Princess2011:

That is the most painful part of it. we are medically ok and I never had an abortion all my life. my friends whom I normally advice to stop aborting innocent children during our school days are now happily married with kids but i have not. can't you see the irony of life. Don't think I deserve this but it is well
Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by nwamehn: 6:59am On Dec 19, 2016
Princess2011:

That is the most painful part of it. we are medically ok and I never had an abortion all my life. my friends whom I normally advice to stop aborting innocent children during our school days are now happily married with kids but i have not. can't you see the irony of life. Don't think I deserve this but it is well

Just understand one thing dear, this life is very improper. The good die quick and the bad live so long. Continue in ur search for babies in good orphanage, don't yield to the idea of visiting baby factories or selling ur soul to the devil just to have a child. Maybe u can also try these medical advice given by Raine80 and co.
Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by firstking01(m): 7:03am On Dec 19, 2016
nwamehn:
Madam, hw was your past life cos it might be that karma has caught up with you...how can you have 12 miscarriages simultaneously shocked ??...give us a clue abt your past life cos there are some things you'd do in the past and when the repercussions comes there's nothing you or anybody can do to stop it except God intervens....Did you commit abortions in the past?...did you sleep with married men in the past??...did you maltreat lil children in the past?, cos this life is programmed and more spiritual than you can ever imagine...answer those questions first.
Hmmn, ok it might be spiritual...my advice, see your pastor for prayers and counselling
Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by pussyAvenger: 10:33am On Dec 19, 2016
Princess2011:
hello friends please lend me you ears. I specifically opened this nairaland account because of this reason. Five years ago (2011) I got married to my sweetheart of 3 years (courtship) and this year August 31st was our 5 years wedding anniversary. my in laws really didn't want my husband to marry from another tribe so they didn't like me but they had to pretend as if all was well because he insisted he must marry me. my problem started after our wedding I got pregnant and had a miscarriage and had several others. In the space of I've had about 12 miscarriages and my husband is very bitter about it and he wants us to stop trying for now because I've lost a lit of blood. but my in laws are my main problem. my mother in law and my sisters in law are really letting All hell loose on me since I had the 2nd miscarriage my husband's mother and his sisters come to the house almost everyday to insult and fight me. And my husband has really tried but am going crazy and loosing my patience. We finally decided to adopt early this year and we went through the ministry of women affairs and after series of interviews we were given an approval letter to adopt from any adoption home in the country. Since then we gave been unable to find a new born baby. we don't want my husband's family and other people to suspect we are adopting so that's why we want a newborn baby preferably a baby girl. we have not been able to find any baby from the adoptive homes listed within that age range (0-2months maximum) and my friend told me about an orphanage in Aba and i traveled all the way only to discover its a baby factory that sell babies at a very high rate. I don't want to be part it.
We are looking for someone with an unwanted pregnancy Or a newborn baby who is willing to give out her baby for adoption. We will involve a law and probably an adoption agency to make it legal. We are looking at adopting the baby between now and February 2017. If you can be of help pls send me a mail as soon as you can. Thanks a lot. God will never allow you suffer shame in your marriage. or if you know any one who does please kindly reach me uduakclarance@gmail.com God will not let your marriage be fraustrated in Jesus name - Amen. Please this is not a baby factory . . . For those ones who will want to comment insultive comments remember you will get married someday. Please help me out by connecting me to my bundle of joy.
NOTE- I don't need sympathy I need solution. Just send a detailed mail to
uduakclarance@gmail.com
God bless you
kindly read well before you comment.
hw u live Ur life as a single lady...because I don't understand thus incessant womb leakage
Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by Princess2011(f): 7:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
sisipelebe:
or betterstill she can get a surrogate mother to help her Carry her baby instead of adopting.
Thanks. Hubby is not in support of surrogacy
Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by queencalipso(f): 7:50pm On Feb 27, 2017
Princess2011:

Thanks. Hubby is not in support of surrogacy

Not in support of surrogacy but wants adoption!! Don't you think that surrogacy is better given that the child will be your own flesh and blood?
Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by Chynwe(f): 8:25pm On Feb 27, 2017
U said 12miscarriages,u said yr husband's family does not like you,are u sure they ain't behind it cos the life is very spiritual,if u stay in the east,contact me
Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by pussyAvenger: 10:20pm On Feb 27, 2017
Princess2011:
hello friends please lend me you ears. I specifically opened this nairaland account because of this reason. Five years ago (2011) I got married to my sweetheart of 3 years (courtship) and this year August 31st was our 5 years wedding anniversary. my in laws really didn't want my husband to marry from another tribe so they didn't like me but they had to pretend as if all was well because he insisted he must marry me. my problem started after our wedding I got pregnant and had a miscarriage and had several others. In the space of I've had about 12 miscarriages and my husband is very bitter about it and he wants us to stop trying for now because I've lost a lit of blood. but my in laws are my main problem. my mother in law and my sisters in law are really letting All hell loose on me since I had the 2nd miscarriage my husband's mother and his sisters come to the house almost everyday to insult and fight me. And my husband has really tried but am going crazy and loosing my patience. We finally decided to adopt early this year and we went through the ministry of women affairs and after series of interviews we were given an approval letter to adopt from any adoption home in the country. Since then we gave been unable to find a new born baby. we don't want my husband's family and other people to suspect we are adopting so that's why we want a newborn baby preferably a baby girl. we have not been able to find any baby from the adoptive homes listed within that age range (0-2months maximum) and my friend told me about an orphanage in Aba and i traveled all the way only to discover its a baby factory that sell babies at a very high rate. I don't want to be part it.
We are looking for someone with an unwanted pregnancy Or a newborn baby who is willing to give out her baby for adoption. We will involve a law and probably an adoption agency to make it legal. We are looking at adopting the baby between now and February 2017. If you can be of help pls send me a mail as soon as you can. Thanks a lot. God will never allow you suffer shame in your marriage. or if you know any one who does please kindly reach me uduakclarance@gmail.com God will not let your marriage be fraustrated in Jesus name - Amen. Please this is not a baby factory . . . For those ones who will want to comment insultive comments remember you will get married someday. Please help me out by connecting me to my bundle of joy.
uduakclarance@gmail.com
God bless you
y u dy get miscarriage....how did u spend ur youth?
Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by JONSYN7154: 10:11am On Feb 28, 2017
mercy232:
Ma'am pls, lest leave medicals out of dis and face d spiritual world # don't be deceived ma, it's a battle... I don't knw d level of ur spirituality thou, but u can fight it and overcome... 4rm experience, I don't trust ur inlaws # just saying thou... God can do it, don't adopt..
you just said my mind. God bless you abundantly
Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by Damitism: 10:55am On Feb 28, 2017
This is the kind of topics that suppose to make FP.
Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by rosalieene(f): 11:20am On Feb 28, 2017
it is well with you
Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by Omojudy: 1:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
I just want to say it was extremely unkind of the few people who asked the poster what she did with her youth.
How does knowing how she lived help you solve her need. Sometimes when we speak we should consider if we would like to be addressed that way if tables were reversed.
Lastly, just thank God for your life. Many times very 'good and holy' people have challenges that is why they are called trials. Don't be like Job's friends who accused him of sinning when actually God was so pleased with him that he was boasting about him that led to his temptations.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by Omojudy: 1:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
Damitism:
This is the kind of topics that suppose to make FP.
Lalastica
Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by Omojudy: 1:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
queencalipso:

Not in support of surrogacy but wants adoption!! Don't you think that surrogacy is better given that the child will be your own flesh and blood?
Surrogacy, IVF na big money and many times they fail. We don't know their pocket.
Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
ojun50:
After adopting nd yr husband family still later find out about it, don't u think is going to make matter worst d more?

Even if the husband's family find out on the long run. The op and her husband are not children, they are full grown adults living their lives as they see it fit.
It's when they allow their families to run their home and make their families think they are still children wearing nappies.. That's when it will be worse for both husband and wife..

Op follow your mind.

A couple I know adopted a new born baby girl but the wife is saying she gave birth to the new born.. Everyone knows it's an adopted child.. We all looked the other way likewise the family of the man too. We all accepted the lie.. It's their lives, the wife is 42 and the husband is 55..everybody just kept quiet and accept.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by ebonflexy(m): 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
9ja Societal culture is stupid.
The husband is also not being a man. Why are there so many manless men out there?
She says he is trying, but obviously he is not trying hard enough!
If my siblings or parents are disrespecting and stressing my wife, they simply get BANNED from coming to my place.
It's quite simple really. Idleness is the cause of these things, because if they actually had things to do, what time will they have for all that?

If child come, good. If no child come, enjoy yourselves and dedicate the time to your passion. No be only to born pikin God create you for. If He wanted children from you, He will give you at a time that suits His purposes. Could be He hasn't given you because he wants you to dedicate your time/lives to something else. Your stressing on the matter is misplaced, because you are not God and quite frankly, is insulting to God.
Live your own life and be happy. Ignore amebo eyes. If you want to adopt, search deep within you first and please only do so for the right reasons. That child deserves true love, not fake second-hand "I only need you to look cool" love.

It's like Nigerians cannot just live their own lives. They have to always "live to be seen".
Can't reason for themselves without "the Hive". It's psychologically unhealthy!

4 Likes

Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by Utchgirl(f): 2:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
@ Ebonflexy

I LUV U !

U r wise.

keep it up !

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 10, 2017
Kindly Contact me or check my posts
Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by ebonflexy(m): 7:15pm On Sep 11, 2017
Just be sure you are adopting for the right reasons.
Your purpose for adoption should never be "to appease in-laws".
From what I hear, that is exactly what you are doing.
Don't do that to yourselves and don't do that to the poor child you are about to subject to this bullshit.

I don't care how long a man has to be a man for, but a man has to be a man. Period.
What his family members are doing is disrespectful, not to you, but to HIM.
HE needs to see this for what it is, treacherous disrespect, and give them a fucking ULTANATUM.
"You will show me and my wife respect, or you are all banned from coming to my home". It's so fucking simple.

I don't know why other Nigerian guys find setting this boundary/priority so difficult to do.
My family wouldn't even dare because:

1) They have more important things to do. It is only idleness that causes this in-law bad behavior
2) I wish a nigga would undecided

1 Like

Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by Parpor(m): 11:01pm On Sep 11, 2017
ebonflexy:
9ja Societal culture is stupid.
The husband is also not being a man. Why are there so many manless men out there?
She says he is trying, but obviously he is not trying hard enough!
If my siblings or parents are disrespecting and stressing my wife, they simply get BANNED from coming to my place.
It's quite simple really. Idleness is the cause of these things, because if they actually had things to do, what time will they have for all that?

If child come, good. If no child come, enjoy yourselves and dedicate the time to your passion. No be only to born pikin God create you for. If He wanted children from you, He will give you at a time that suits His purposes. Could be He hasn't given you because he wants you to dedicate your time/lives to something else. Your stressing on the matter is misplaced, because you are not God and quite frankly, is insulting to God.
Live your own life and be happy. Ignore amebo eyes. If you want to adopt, search deep within you first and please only do so for the right reasons. That child deserves true love, not fake second-hand "I only need you to look cool" love.

It's like Nigerians cannot just live their own lives. They have to always "live to be seen".
Can't reason for themselves without "the Hive". It's psychologically unhealthy!

Janet,,bring 2 bottle of ice cold legend and 1 plate of fresh fish for this my nigga.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 30, 2017
How did it go?
Princess2011:
uduakclarance@gmail.com
God bless you
Re: I Need To Adopt A Baby To Save My Marriage by rhelis: 3:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
Quality clothing, foot wears, accessories and basic household item visit https://rhelis.com to BARGAIN NOW. All items #1 to #3k.
We also offer catering services.

(1) (2) (Reply)

[photo]female Shoe Shiner Exposes Her 'thing', Nairobi Men Now Looking For Her / These Girls Aren't Loyal / I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.