Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! (3602 Views)

Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex / Am So Much In Emotional Dilemma, I Need Urgent Advices. / Emotional Dilemma!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 08, 2018
Good morning fems. I know it's pretty early for this but I really need advice right now as I can't hold it in no more. Without much ado, I go straight to the point.
I am currently in a relationship with three ladies, a Nigerian and two Americans at a time and they all wanna hold me down. I've been in a relationship before leaving the country and we've done so much in sustaining the relationship up till now, I so much love her that we've introduced our families. Here in Germany, I met an American girl who came as a tourist, we got talking as she was quite elated to meet an English speaking 'black guy' cos she's black and could hardly find an English speaking German. We had coffee and exchange contracts. We got talking over the phone and on WhatsApp video even when she got back in the States. She told me a couple weeks later that she's found love in me which I couldn't resist cos I've always loved black American from wayback. Now I downloaded an app from a dating which came up as a popup, I was just 'whiling', there I met a white lady, an American also. We also got talking and got acquainted with each other. Now we're in a relationship. The difficult part now is, these ladies will be coming simultaneously in a couple months from the USA to check on me for a week [I've done the programming] and are so bent on getting me to come over so we can get married. To be honest, I can't resist this as they're quite young ; 28 and 31 respectively. Now I'm so concerned about my 20yr old girl back in Nigeria as she doesn't know anything about this. Pls I need to know if I should continue with the aforementioned or surge ahead with the latter? No insults Pls.

1 Like

Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by agbonkamen(f): 7:12am On Jun 08, 2018
you are a confused being how can you be dating three ladies same time you must be a glutton.

11 Likes

Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by CanineOfJackal: 7:15am On Jun 08, 2018
You are a chronic cheat so drop the habit.

You will still tell us how you fell in love with a Hispanic and also a Chinese lady because you always love their ladies.

Which girl waits for her man when he travels to Obodo oyibo? Girls should learn biko. The moment a guy crosses the Atlantic he sees a new world and the feeling to explore everything there will be his.

Op, Please don't bastardized the word LOVE because you don't love anyone of them rather you are just one selfish being who is out to catch fun

9 Likes

Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by horlahsunbo225(m): 7:20am On Jun 08, 2018
Choose the 1 you want and do away with the rest
After all break up is inevitable

Or

Marry the 3 of them

3 Likes

Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 08, 2018
Long throat won't land you in deep shit.

Ask yourself what you wanna gain from all that attention? Hope you know these americans can switch to psychos for love

5 Likes

Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 08, 2018
funny...usually girls dump the naija guy without thinking. they usually say things like...fhe guy should be happy that she's progressing...or maybe this is a blessing from above and all sorts of rubbish...I think the ladies are in the best position to advice you...

2 Likes

Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 08, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

☣ ☠
Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 08, 2018
women and violence these days is like tea and bread... u re playing with hot electric iron.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 08, 2018
women and violence these days is like tea and bread... u re playing with hot electric iron.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by chris2face(m): 8:37am On Jun 08, 2018
agbonkamen:
you are a confused being how can you be dating three ladies same time you must be a glutton.
Am telling u if were to be a girl now u will hear people calling her names

2 Likes

Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by tee59(f): 8:40am On Jun 08, 2018
Are we the one that will decide for you? You don't even know what you want in women.Keeping three ladies at the same time and still don't know which to pick among them. You are a confuse human being.Get lost, we have better things to do.

1 Like

Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by Michelle55: 9:16am On Jun 08, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
You are a chronic cheat so drop the habit.

You will still tell us how you fell in love with a Hispanic and also a Chinese lady because you always love their ladies.

Which girl waits for her man when he travels to Obodo oyibo? Girls should learn biko. The moment a guy crosses the Atlantic he sees a new world and the feeling to explore everything there will be his.

Op, Please don't bastardized the word LOVE because you don't love anyone of them rather you are just one selfish being who is out to catch fun
thank you so much for being you.. you've said everything without mincing words or supporting the selfish Op. God bless you richly

1 Like

Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by ImaIma1(f): 9:27am On Jun 08, 2018
You should try out the word "No" sometimes. Are you supposed to be scanning around if you have a relationship you are satisfied with?

Anyone that comes you follow as if you don't have direction.

My advice...marry three of them plus the ones you will meet soon.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by Saff(f): 9:32am On Jun 08, 2018
I suggest you continue with this lifestyle until you learn the hard way/get it out of your system. Then when you’re older like mid to late 30s/40s settle down. Don’t deceive yourself.
Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by Lalas247(f): 9:37am On Jun 08, 2018
Mtcheew .....
You are just a greedy person ...
don’t worry continue we all know how this story will end ..

Cheats be having conscience nothing we no go see for NL .. oniranu

1 Like

Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by Oyindidi(f): 9:37am On Jun 08, 2018
Whatever rocks your boat but please don't scam any of them. We are tired of the bad name you people give to our dear country Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by Auladimeji(m): 9:40am On Jun 08, 2018
Giovanotto:
Good morning fems. I know it's pretty early for this but I really need advice right now as I can't hold it in no more. Without much ado, I go straight to the point.
I am currently in a relationship with three ladies, a Nigerian and two Americans at a time and they all wanna hold me down. I've been in a relationship before leaving the country and we've done so much in sustaining the relationship up till now, I so much love her that we've introduced our families. Here in Germany, I met an American girl who came as a tourist, we got talking as she was quite elated to meet an English speaking 'black guy' cos she's black and could hardly find an English speaking German. We had coffee and exchange contracts. We got talking over the phone and on WhatsApp video even when she got back in the States. She told me a couple weeks later that she's found love in me which I couldn't resist cos I've always loved black American from wayback. Now I downloaded an app from a dating which came up as a popup, I was just 'whiling', there I met a white lady, an American also. We also got talking and got acquainted with each other. Now we're in a relationship. The difficult part now is, these ladies will be coming simultaneously in a couple months from the USA to check on me for a week [I've done the programming] and are so bent on getting me to come over so we can get married. To be honest, I can't resist this as they're quite young ; 28 and 31 respectively. Now I'm so concerned about my 20yr old girl back in Nigeria as she doesn't know anything about this. Pls I need to know if I should continue with the aforementioned or surge ahead with the latter? No insults Pls.
If I were you, I will marry the Nigeria � girl because You too will last longer than marrying the other women because after marriage they will turn you to slave which you will never take as a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by ibkayee(f): 10:03am On Jun 08, 2018
ImaIma1:
You should try out the word "No" sometimes. Are you supposed to be scanning around if you have a relationship you are satisfied with?

Anyone that comes you follow as if you don't have direction.

My advice...marry three of them plus the ones you will meet soon.

I’d advise the same

1 Like

Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by austyn0(m): 10:25am On Jun 08, 2018
CanineOfJackal:

Speak for yourself man....

All men are not the same.

1 Like

Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by MrCork: 10:35am On Jun 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Long throat won't land you in deep shit.

Ask yourself what you wanna gain from all that attention? Hope you know these americans can switch to psychos for love

..was wrong with dating 3 women?
angry
Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by MrCork: 10:36am On Jun 08, 2018
Oyindidi:
Whatever rocks your boat but please don't scam any of them. We are tired of the bad name you people give to our dear country Nigeria

^^^chick with no man is giving relation ship advise ((Shake my head )) undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by MrCork: 10:44am On Jun 08, 2018
Giovanotto:

...my niggggga. .ignore this people homebase people & trusse me. .u simply need two things ..

Step 1. Buy 3 phones with 3 different numbers and give them 3 different name!! ((David. .terry or willy)) smiley

Stephen 2. Remember. .our rule book clearly state *it is very OK to cheat..as loooongas you don't get caught!!! ((plaYas rule))
wink
Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by N0favors: 10:55am On Jun 08, 2018
agbonkamen:
How's he a confused being? You people just come out to act all holy like say na Una holy pass. The young man asked for advice not to be judged. Na today person dey date three at a time? Most of the girls judging him fück different dïcks same time. Smh

Awon judge Judy

4 Likes

Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by Apina(m): 10:57am On Jun 08, 2018
The heart wants what it wants. Marriage is contracted primarily based on prospects not out of sentiments, its obvious you have two choices not three cos I dont believe u would in your present position be considering the home based eagles grin

1 Like

Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 08, 2018
Auladimeji:
If I were you, I will marry the Nigeria � girl because You too will last longer than marrying the other women because after marriage they will turn you to slave which you will never take as a Nigerian
though they profess loyalty..but..that same thought as yours still runs tru my mind cos I'm the kinda guy who hates being subdued by a woman.
Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 08, 2018
MrCork:

...my niggggga. .ignore this people homebase people & trusse me. .u simply need two things ..

Step 1. Buy 3 phones with 3 different numbers and give them 3 different name!! ((David. .terry or willy)) smiley

Stephen 2. Remember. .our rule book clearly state *it is very OK to cheat..as loooongas you don't get caught!!! ((plaYas rule))
wink
doesn't work that way bro, I have been plain honest with them from the start... I don't wanna play games I can't finish.
Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 08, 2018
N0favors:
How's he a confused being? You people just come out to act all holy like say na Una holy pass. The young man asked for advice not to be judged. Na today person dey date three at a time? Most of the girls judging him fück different dïcks same time. Smh

Awon judge Judy
the only sensible comment I've read on this post. Thanks so much.
Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by MrCork: 11:51am On Jun 08, 2018
Giovanotto:
doesn't work that way bro, I have been plain honest with them from the start... I don't wanna play games I can't finish.

angry
Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by SoapQueen(f): 11:56am On Jun 08, 2018
Giovanotto:

The German will go on to fall in love with every other English speaking black guy she sees, she doesn't love you, she loves what you are.

The Oyinbo might be talking to other black guys that are on the dating site.

Your 20year old girl,well....

Na your life. Pick the fruit wey you pluck eh
Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by Oyindidi(f): 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2018
MrCork:

^^^chick with no man is giving relation ship advise ((Shake my head )) undecided
grin is that an advice?
Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by MrCork: 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2018
Oyindidi:
grin is that an advice?

angry
Re: I Am In An Emotional Dilemma. Please Help! by N0favors: 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2018
Giovanotto:
the only sensible comment I've read on this post. Thanks so much.
if I was in your shoes, I'd let go the Nigerian girl. Why? Because she's still very you (20), she's liable to cheat cuz of the distance and she's at the age where girls wanna exploit plus if I'm being honest she's got nothing to offer (no offence). Which leaves you with the two Americans (They are matured and old enough for serious thing). Black or white Americans are same when it comes to lifestyle but the black have a slight edge cuz she's black/background plus you've met her in person and spent time with her before

So I'll advice you go for the black American. Whatever decision you make, make sure you don't get caught in the act of cheating cuz that may leave you with nothing

I wish you all the best

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hairy Guys (girls Love Them) / Girlfriend Claiming To Be A Virgin: / How Do U Woo(toast) A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.