Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage (7431 Views)

Is Honeymoon A Must After Marriage? / Is Honeymoon Really Important After Wedding? / Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by chukudibab(m): 9:28am On Nov 14, 2009
Is it necessery that newly married couples ve to
travel far away from there relative b'coz of this undecided

My gurl told me that we will be goin to Asia 4 three whole weeks for the honeymoon
I was like tell her no she said " i better vow or not to engage mysef to her"
Guys i dey feel paranoid abt this, i jus had this statement on our discusion today on phone. I hope she is kiddin, cos i want travel to a "dead mans' land"
i say make i ask una how to treat this issue.
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by selena(f): 9:43am On Nov 14, 2009
Its just Honeymoon.
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by Mrblazer(m): 9:51am On Nov 14, 2009
If the cash is there you can take her to Jupiter if she wants to. But you gat on money and she still insist then to hell with her. She is just being childish.
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by Sissy3(f): 10:44am On Nov 14, 2009
if you have the money, why freak out about it? abi, you're afraid of planes or having good relaxing time w/your new wife b4 the tantrums start or what?
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by unitee(f): 10:57am On Nov 14, 2009
I look forward to my honeymoon cuz I wanna lose my virginity in a place I would cherish the rest of my life
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by otokx(m): 11:54am On Nov 14, 2009
Honeymoon is a "strange" culture to we Africans.
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by madamL(f): 11:54am On Nov 14, 2009
Honeymoon is a good idea but is Asia not too far? Won't you lose all the shine on the long trip back? Ego nko?
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by Ajiwire(m): 11:59am On Nov 14, 2009
my dear, she should be human enough to know that you have spent much prior,
during and after the wedding. he needs some air. but if he still want to sweep
her off her feet, i will support that but not under durex.lol what ever case shine
ur eyes shocked wink smiley
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2009
Not necessary. . .but certainly gonna have one. . .myself and hubby need to go relax and have some time to ourselves after the whole hassle of the wedding preparations and the wedding itself. . . cool
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by galatico(m): 12:05pm On Nov 14, 2009
It's not necessary, but compulsory .
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by anonimi: 12:08pm On Nov 14, 2009
yes, very much so. at least make dem sample their driving licence without the nuisance of family and friends coming to "greet" them.
dey can also use that time to start adjusting to the harsh realities of marital commitments- takling another person into account in your undertakings.
Personally, i prefer small/inexpensive wedding and take-off for honeymoon.

Ajiwire:

my dear, she should be human enough to know that you have spent much prior,
during and after the wedding.

na by force to spend much for wedding only to[b] impress people [/b]wey no go dey there when you dey cope with marital challenges
marriage is about the goom and bride plus two witnesses. thereafter, na jara, if u can afford depending on your priorities.
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by mhm(m): 12:10pm On Nov 14, 2009
Its not bad at all if you can afford it but if you cant please ignore. Its not compulsory and besides a honeymoon canbe in a different state within Nigeria.
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by paddylo1(m): 12:20pm On Nov 14, 2009
I look forward to my honeymoon cuz I wanna lose my virginity in a place I would cherish the rest of my life

u should cherish the dude u lost it to,not the place u lost it at
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by koolchicco: 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2009
Honeymoon is naturally necessary but. . lipsrsealed   undecided
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by cantell(m): 12:35pm On Nov 14, 2009
@All,
Honeymoon is like a week of grace. Act like little kids for a while, then go back and face the real marriage.
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by mrperfect(m): 12:39pm On Nov 14, 2009
Is not but it adds pleasantness to newly couple
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by koolchicco: 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2009
mrperfect:

Is not but it adds pleasantness to newly couple

I guess u meant 'Momentary' pleasantness. . cheesye no dey last ooo!!
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by Secretz(f): 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2009
We can always forget the wedding and have the honey moon. tongue
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by KennyG6(m): 1:34pm On Nov 14, 2009
Secretz:

We can always forget the wedding and have the honey moon. tongue
hmmmm sounds good to me, cheesy cheesy
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by bigfather(m): 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2009
It's not compulsory but necessary !
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by igelle: 1:47pm On Nov 14, 2009
honeymoon is not so necessary, but its a way of making couples appreciate their time together after marriage
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by bigfather(m): 1:49pm On Nov 14, 2009
igelle:

honeymoon is not so necessary, but its a way of making couples appreciate their time together after marriage

so where does that fall ?
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by 190: 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2009
yes its necessary
where do U impregnate the woman after the marriage
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by igelle: 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2009
To bigfather, how do u mean where does that fall?doesn't it make some sense to you?
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by posakosa(m): 3:04pm On Nov 14, 2009
Honeymoon is not necessary--- the journey of the marriage is.

If the journey of the marriage is blissful, wedding NIGHT is not the only night you will have to take a honeymoon trip. kiss kiss kiss
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by skyone(m): 3:21pm On Nov 14, 2009
unitee:

why the unnecessary lie for goodness sake, why, why, why? angry
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by texazzpete(m): 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2009
Not all honeymoon has to be 'travel overseas for three weeks'. But you need some alone time with your new bride after the wedding. Isn't that 'neccessary' to you?
If it's a cost issue, go to Ghana or Obudu or even Calabar. Something like that!
I get married soon, and I'm doing mine in Dubai smiley
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by posakosa(m): 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2009
^^^ CONGRATS---- Ghana is a good place too and its cheap
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by TouchLine: 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2009
If you can afford it, sure why not! But if you can't, I don't think it is necessary
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by Spyker: 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2009
There is nothing wrong in honeymoon and it is not really neccessary. If you have the money and want to spend it outside the country, then do so, otherwise you better spend it in a quiet environment. For me, honeymoon can be spent anywhere. I met a couple who wedded two days earlier in a park and they informed me that they were on honeymoon. I was very happy not because they aint wealthy but just decided to spend time to visit persons they ought to see before and after the wedding.
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2009
I must honeymoon in Philippine anytime I find my better half.
The place is as beautiful as paradise with a chalet near their clean beach and as cheap as hell. The place is even cheaper than Ghana except for the flight ticket.
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by victorazy(m): 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2009
Honeymoon is never necessary.
As a couple, every day supposed to be honey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is D Best Way To Reply/accept A Friendship Request From A Girl 2ru Email / . / Best Good Night Messages For Girlfriend: Quotes For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.