Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage (7433 Views)

Is Honeymoon A Must After Marriage? / Is Honeymoon Really Important After Wedding? / Is Honeymoon Compulsory And What It's Usefulness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by Janet101(f): 9:27am On Nov 15, 2009
How can two work togther expect d agree?if u both think it important then go get it but no money no agreement
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 15, 2009
See naija men.
~shakes head~ stingy asses. . . .another method to escape spending money.

dammit_4u:

A new WIFE is a MOON;
VIRGINITY is d HONEY;
Is there a need 4 HONEYMOON wen d HONEY is already out of d MOON?.
a word is enough for d wise; any lady dat want honeymoon must keep her honey 4 d moon.
u can't eat your cake nd have it,
Ehrrrm, hello. Come back to reality.
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by dammit4u(m): 9:49am On Nov 15, 2009
@sissy guys ar not virgin; if u think dey ar wat wil u say 2 guys wet dreams
@fl gators dis is reality, if u'r sleepin wake up 4rm slumber,
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 15, 2009
Right. Obviously, you're in your own reality.

Go and meet them. Run after them. Narnia awaits you
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by Cmeo(m): 3:18pm On Nov 15, 2009
victorazy:

Is not necessary as is not biblical
As a couple, every day supposed to be a honeymoon

Correct Word, leaving the issue of biblical or not.

The problem with us is that we leave out the issue of what keeps the marriage going forever and take too serious peripheral issues in marriage. Though I will prefer to spend more time with my babe anywhere than spending on the wedding ceremony.
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2009
@ Poster: It is about the money and if she gonna foot it, follow her and fcku her ass there. When u r in a relationship, it is YES YES YES to every demand she makes and you pay. Say No and free ur ass. Even if you got the money, must it be in Asia? Remember you spend every day until you die. I keep telling u guys to leave these women alone.
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2009
C me o:

Correct Word, leaving the issue of biblical or not.

The problem with us is that we leave out the issue of what keeps the marriage going forever and take too serious peripheral issues in marriage. Though I will prefer to spend more time with my babe anywhere than spending on the wedding ceremony.

@C me, I will follow u to hell!
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by vanitty: 3:51pm On Nov 15, 2009
Yes it is, infact it is more than important, it is compulsory, however you dn't have to travel anywhere but atleast a week after the weddng before the routine husband and wife stuff start, you can have some time to yourselves
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by sugarpp: 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2009
are you kidding? honeymoon is necessary evn if only to decompress from the stress of weddn plannin n as a focal point of all the things romantic + future free time from work will b few and far between better take the opportunity now that you can especially without having to think about the stress and expense of kids.
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by shileowo: 5:30pm On Nov 15, 2009
I look forward to my honeymoon cuz I wanna lose my virginity in a place I would cherish the rest of my life/quote]. its not until you get shaged by ur husband that virginity is lost, its the first time u shag anybody. So the honeymoon might not be necessary afterall shocked
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by posakosa(m): 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2009
^^^^^^^^ funny ass post-------hahahahahahaha shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by Liss: 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2009
dammit_4u:

@sissy guys ar not virgin; if u think dey ar wat wil u say 2 guys wet dreams

If you say guys that have wet dreams are not virgins, does it mean ladies who experienced their first orgasm thru riding a horse or an orthopeadic chairs are not virgins? undecided
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by N101: 10:25pm On Nov 15, 2009
FL Gators:

Right. Obviously, you're in your own reality.

Go and meet them. Run after them. Narnia awaits you

FL Gator, I take issue with that statement.  Narnia is a lovely place  grin tongue
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 15, 2009
Am curently workin on a book title ~ "My HoneyMOON".
Poster watchout 4 it just b4 u get married, brb
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by gbokukueba(m): 8:28am On Nov 16, 2009
@ Poster, please go on honeymoon, its a pleasant experience but you must agree on the location if Asia is too far or too expensive. You can agree on somewhere near and not too experience. Trust me am speaking from experience i never wanted it during the preparation of the wedding but after we went i really enjoyed especially after waiting 4 years to enjoy break her virginity, Honeymoon was the best place to have done it.
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by sleak(m): 9:52am On Nov 16, 2009
henryone:

I look forward to my honeymoon cuz I wanna lose my virginity in a place I would cherish the rest of my life

the back of my truck can leave a long lasting memory grin grin grin grin
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by parislomo(f): 10:28am On Nov 16, 2009
If one can afford both the expence and the time why not
I sure would love to travel very far. . . Already have my destination locked-in!!!!!
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by ruskiee(m): 10:36am On Nov 16, 2009
Locked -in uhn.
And where is this special secret place if may ask.
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by oolateju: 2:14pm On Nov 16, 2009
It is very obvious from her name. PARISLOMO. so her place of honeymoon is PARIS grin

[sub][/sub]I'M SMART!
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by lola19(f): 2:43pm On Nov 16, 2009
I think if you have the money then why not , at least it gives a chance for the newlyweds to spend time with one another , buh if you dnt have the money then you could save up or , just have a day where you can spend the whole day together doing something fun .

1 Like

Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by jaybee3(m): 2:45pm On Nov 16, 2009
Yes if both parties haven't sampled eachother or lived together plus affordability is not in question
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by africhika(f): 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2009
i've already planned my honeymoon.
now i just need a guy.
LOL.

seriously, are you afraid of planes or something?
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by jaybee3(m): 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2009
africhika:

i've already planned my honeymoon.
now i just need a guy.
LOL.

seriously, are you afraid of planes or something?

nuff eligible bachelors on NL. from wale.star to 190.yaris to yemstrad. take your pic babes.
Fiji is waiting on you
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by GTay(m): 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2009
Honeymoon trip why not, but so long as you both don't come back and start drinking Garri grin
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by Sissy3(f): 8:03am On Nov 17, 2009
dammit_4u:

@Sissy guys ar not virgin; if u think dey ar wat wil u say 2 guys wet dreams

keep deceiving yourself. you men and ur nonsensical double standards. who lied to u that men are not virgins or are not suppose to be virgins?
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by riversman: 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2009
waste of hard earned money if u ask me, save the money and celebrate ur 1st kid's naming ceremony, lol
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2009
honeymoon is very important and mind you it is not just travelling far distances thats called honeymoon and it need't last for weeks as you feel. all the same a newly married couple need to see a different place immediately after their wedding. it helps to strenghthen their love in no small way.
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by OMG190: 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2009
yes its necessary
where do U impregnate the woman after the marriage
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by yuppydon(m): 10:01am On Nov 18, 2009
A new WIFE is a MOON;
VIRGINITY is d HONEY;
Is there a need 4 HONEYMOON wen d HONEY is already out of d MOON?.
a word is enough for d wise; any lady dat want honeymoon must keep her honey 4 d moon.
u can't eat your cake nd have it,

NICE ONE THERE
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by Nezan(m): 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2009
^^^ Funny one there.
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by lexandra(f): 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2009
Yes it is, if you can afford it.
In our everyday lives, we go on vacations, make trips and just travel to relax. Now after all the planning , the little stress you go go tru' for the wedding, , then why not, honestly I think you 2 desrve it. This atmosphere will be different, romantic and really worth it Iguess, I look forward to it.
Re: IS Honeymoon Trip Really Necesarry After Marriage by hax: 9:27pm On Nov 18, 2009
Oh boy. It depends on the bar at hand. If bar no dey, we go do 'honeymoon' for house ooo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls / 10 Top Sandals To Wear On A Date / Pastors Wife Turns Runs Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.