Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) (6235 Views)

A Guy Carrying A Lady's Handbag In FUNAAB (Photo) / Used Condom Spotted In A Lady's Handbag (Photo) / LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by mroop(m): 5:51am On Dec 14, 2016
They even carry it to occasions now or what?!
Look how it standing boldly in the bag with a
tissue paper by its side

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/12/look-what-was-spotted-in-this-ladys.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe

1 Share

Re: Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by HungerBAD: 5:51am On Dec 14, 2016
Complete with tissue paper to clean up after.

And na her type no dey gree for toasting,because she get back up inside bag.

7 Likes

Re: Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by Nobody: 5:51am On Dec 14, 2016
grin grin grin grin

She came prepared.
Re: Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by seunlayi(m): 5:53am On Dec 14, 2016
That is her private life, you have yours, please leave her alone

8 Likes

Re: Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 14, 2016
shocked woah lady...what u gonna do with that
Re: Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by Softorgasm(m): 5:54am On Dec 14, 2016
Any Lady that carry this around is a dog and a whoore...
She lacks character, self control and good moral upbringing, so therefore she is an animal.

6 Likes

Re: Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by soberdrunk(m): 5:55am On Dec 14, 2016
Am scared of "social media", una fit use social media end somebody career, what if she is a Sunday school teacher and her pastor is on Nairaland or she is about to get married to a pastor? angry

8 Likes

Re: Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by Nobody: 5:57am On Dec 14, 2016
seunlayi:
100% true but i do wonder what she gonna do it for at this party......unless itz for after
Re: Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by smart024(m): 5:59am On Dec 14, 2016
seunlayi:

Her "private" life became "public" when she carelessly deft her bag open and a paparazzi's camera caught it...

2 Likes

Re: Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by littlewonders: 6:01am On Dec 14, 2016
Addiction is powerful. She even brought Love Machine and tissue to a party.
Re: Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by jamalnation(m): 6:02am On Dec 14, 2016
So?
Re: Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 14, 2016
grin

I think that's an umbrella sha... The picture is not clear so it's easy for y'all to judge..

It only means y'all too saw the real thing or even use it as well coz ur mind are all corrupted... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by littlewonders: 6:03am On Dec 14, 2016
seunlayi:

Everything about private life is expected to remain private. Who sent her to open her bag?

I pity her when her husband and children go see this pic come reason same thing we all here dey reason.
Re: Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by KELVINXY: 6:12am On Dec 14, 2016
it's a safety major.
one question thou.
to all castigators Would you prefer seeing condoms
Re: Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by BabaRamota1980: 6:16am On Dec 14, 2016
Confirmed, the longitudinal object is a tube of moisturizing lotion with a cap on it, there is a small bottle of body perfume, a tissue paper.

Re: Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 14, 2016
BabaRamota1980:
Confirmed, the longitudinal object is a tube of moisturizing lotion with a cap on it, there is a small bottle of body perfume, a tissue paper.
awww. defamation of her character and her face wasnt even blurred sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by BabaRamota1980: 6:26am On Dec 14, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
awww. defamation of her character and her face wasnt even blurred sad

She can actually make money from that picture. I hope she contacts me....im about to hit jackpot
Re: Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 14, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
100% true but i do wonder what she gonna do it for at this party......unless itz for after
may be she bought it on her way to the party. from the way the thingy looks, it has not been used yet.
Re: Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by pyyxxaro: 6:28am On Dec 14, 2016
This na dem CHIDINMA OKEKE SENIOR SISTER or MENTOR for the Demonic industry

Chidinma Okeke we never forget u oh

The day we go catch u ehn, na full yam we go give you embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by veekid(m): 6:28am On Dec 14, 2016
Odikwa serious
Re: Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 14, 2016
crotonite:
may be she bought it on her way to the party. from the way the thingy looks, it has not been used yet.
that guy above zoomed into the pic and says itz actually a lotion bottle??

1 Like

Re: Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 14, 2016
grin grin grin grin

But why is her bag open grin grin grin
Re: Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 14, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

You so right

1 Like

Re: Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by BabaRamota1980: 6:33am On Dec 14, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
that guy above zoomed into the pic and says itz actually a lotion bottle??

superpuff, shey you know say i like this photo better than the other one. The elegance is still there but the sophistication is revealed better here. grin
Re: Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 14, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

She can actually make money from that picture. I hope she contacts me....im about to hit jackpot
prolly dont know her pic is doin' rounds on the web
Re: Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by BabaRamota1980: 6:34am On Dec 14, 2016
AngelSweetLips:
grin grin grin grin

But why is her bag open grin grin grin

she dropped her smartphone in and left open to hear ring if call come in
Re: Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by BabaRamota1980: 6:35am On Dec 14, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
[font=times new roman]prolly dont her pic is doin' rounds on the web /font]

shyyte, somebody beat me to it! grin
Re: Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by chimdi101: 6:36am On Dec 14, 2016
See false accusation, sorry ma, just chow ur food
Re: Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 14, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

she dropped her smartphone in and left open to hear ring if call come in

Lol! People are evil! She could be someone's mum cry
It could be anything another person said it could be an umbrella. grin
Re: Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 14, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

superpuff, shey you know say i like this photo better than the other one. The elegance is still there but the sophistication is revealed better here. grin
Er....i would not correlate ether word with myself
.....but itz nice ta know some1 thinks i embody shophistication grin
Re: Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by dingbang(m): 6:41am On Dec 14, 2016
AngelSweetLips:

Lol! People are evil! She could be someone's mum cry
It could be anything another person said it could be an umbrella. grin
iffa woze u slap now.. is that the shape of umbrella in ur village
Re: Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by dingbang(m): 6:43am On Dec 14, 2016
The part dat gets me is where ladies publicly admit they hate sex.

See d way I was fingering this girl and she was feeling it.. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You About To Propose To Your Crush? / Man DIES Of Bacteria Poisoning After Giving His Bae Head For 1st Time!! / Dealing With Unemployment In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.