Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) (4342 Views)

A Guy Carrying A Lady's Handbag In FUNAAB (Photo) / Used Condom Spotted In A Lady's Handbag (Photo) / Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by Choiszman(m): 5:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
Nawa oh! They even carry it to occasions now or what?! shocked Look how it standing boldly in the bag with a tissue paper by its side…

Someburri shuu come and carri their mummy, mbok!

Anyway, Body no be firewood hehe... cheesy grin

Copied from PalmChat App

cc: Lalasticlala

Re: LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by ImmaculateIfy: 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
somebody pls help tell me wot is in d bag water enter my phone tnx
Re: LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by madridguy(m): 5:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
Solo Makinde everywhere. Na she get her honeypot if she like make she insert firewood inside kokan aiye.

3 Likes

Re: LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by stan241(m): 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
In case of emergency na

1 Like

Re: LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by Laveda(f): 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
undecided What's my concern?

These women seff. sad

1 Like

Re: LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
grin angry grin
Re: LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by agabaI23(m): 5:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
What is there naa? It is a flute grin

3 Likes

Re: LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
Lol. I saw the pic on twitter. Really funny. She must be one of this lekki sugarmummies.

2 Likes

Re: LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by sinaj(f): 5:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
Why carry it to a party, is she a maniac
Re: LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by ITEKEM: 5:22pm On Dec 14, 2016
That prick big pass lalastica own grin cheesy wink
Re: LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by Choiszman(m): 5:22pm On Dec 14, 2016
cheesy grin
agabaI23:
What is there naa? It is a flute grin
Re: LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2016
Saw the pix on Facebook this morning.fine babe like dat wetin hard her to get a boyfriend to do the job for her.
Re: LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by BurningBlade: 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2016
Laveda:
These women seff. sad
I know right? grin wink
Re: LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2016
I like a woman that knows her needs grin

2 Likes

Re: LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by Choiszman(m): 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2016
interesting...Now we know whom we're up against my fellow geez shocked
Fabulocity:
Re: LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by Choiszman(m): 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2016
No toy would replace me ijn tongue cool
Fabulocity:

1 Like

Re: LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by Afonjas: 5:50pm On Dec 14, 2016
That's just her key holder
na wah for una o

3 Likes

Re: LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by alatbaba1(m): 5:50pm On Dec 14, 2016
haaaa

1 Like

Re: LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by daclint(m): 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
First of all that tissue na for emergency , just incase wetin she dey download decided to leave. Then as for the flute I COMMENT MY RESERVE

1 Like

Re: LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by dacovajnr: 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
That must be TrapQueen77 undecided

1 Like

Re: LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by Gladiator1: 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
Laveda:

These women seff. sad
Hypocrite!!! Ain't u one of them??
Re: LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by Laveda(f): 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2016
Gladiator1:
Hypocrite!!! Ain't u one of them??

Are you okay?
Re: LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by Afonjas: 6:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
Laveda:

Are you okay?

leave him, he is thinking every women carry fake dicks around
Re: LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by Mikylopez(f): 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
the world has lost its morals
Re: LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by MrCork: 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
Choiszman:
Nawa oh! They even carry it to occasions now or what?! shocked Look how it standing boldly in the bag with a tissue paper by its side…

Someburri shuu come and carri their mummy, mbok!

Anyway, Body no be firewood hehe... cheesy grin

Copied from PalmChat App

..is she Nigerian? angry
Re: LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
MrCork:

..is she Nigerian? angry
stop flooding my following with jargon
Re: LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by Gladiator1: 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
Laveda:

Are you okay?
I shd be asking u. Look at this sexmaniac criticizing someone here. SMH
Re: LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by MrCork: 6:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
stop flooding my following with jargon

..son..did you notise your jargon dumb thread is still on page 0...THANK ME LATER(no oofense) undecided
Re: LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by Laveda(f): 7:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
Gladiator1:
I shd be asking u. Look at this sexmaniac criticizing someone here. SMH

Can you at least, try to be sensible? I said 'some women seff' and you're here spilling trash into my mentions without knowing my reasons for that.

Look here kid, if you're bored get a book and read or go to bed its 7pm already.
Re: LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by Laveda(f): 7:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
Afonjas:

leave him, he is thinking every women carry fake dicks around

I'm not sure he's mentally okay.
Re: LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by agabaI23(m): 7:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
Choiszman:
cheesy grin
Abi no be flute again?

(1) (2) (Reply)

His So So Short!! / How Do You Tell A Deaf And Dumb Girl,that You Wanna Have S*x With Her? / My Girlfriend Just Told Me She Likes Her Admirer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.