Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message (35647 Views)

KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures / Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by luciouscookie: 12:37am On Dec 15, 2016
wizzakosh:
nne, na question he asked u na. Why taking it personal? Chai the thing pain you. Now who won marry left over. After 1. Oh, another baby daddy.
Please shut up! undecided
Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 15, 2016
Haha na badboy he be and ladies love dating the bad guys
Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by unmask: 1:15am On Dec 15, 2016
I don't get.....she has a baby for him so?

Should he marry soneone he has no feelings for (I am assuming) or as a lady would you be happy to marry someone that has no love for you?

Besides no one has bothered to hear his side of the story.
Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by lohresloco: 1:22am On Dec 15, 2016
when and how did getting pregnant for man equal marriage...........
Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 15, 2016
luciouscookie:
Please shut up! undecided
ok boss, bet why??
Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by DavidEsq(m): 2:42am On Dec 15, 2016
AngelSweetLips:
It takes two to tango. She embarassed herself twice. Once she lay down with him without protection because baby na better than HIV

And second when she showed bad belle. She should be happy for him and happy with her child. Women we need to put the victim card down now it's 2016!

She gave away her power that's the biggest shame of all.
What power, if I may ask?
Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by Nobody: 3:37am On Dec 15, 2016
DavidEsq:

She gave him her power because she played the victim. She measured her value by him staying with her rather than taking control of her life. She didn't shame him she shamed herself and that is the result of giving away her power.

It's her life, it's her body and it's her choice so what business does she have dangling off this man or society. She has no control over another person's free will just because she gave away her free will. So in conclusion lol the power is our God given right to free will.

1 Like

Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by princessayesha(f): 3:57am On Dec 15, 2016
Lol...the man is having fun now. Karma is real just wait for it.
Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by ThinkSmarter: 4:50am On Dec 15, 2016
Seems they are so many baby mama's, heart broken women taking solace on Nairaland, See as they are reacting n taking d Dudes action personal.
Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by oloribabs(f): 6:29am On Dec 15, 2016
He doesn't feel remorseful, he takes pride in what he did. I doubt if he will take care of the child involve.
Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by Tfatimat21(f): 6:52am On Dec 15, 2016
all of them are immature, the guy, babymama and the engaged wife. and to think every posts about their relationships is put up on social media, shame to the three of them
Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by KingRex1(m): 6:53am On Dec 15, 2016
Uchihaitaci:

Dude had no intention of, or even thought to, or even tried to get some chill
I tell you
Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by Tfatimat21(f): 6:56am On Dec 15, 2016
unmask:
I don't get.....she has a baby for him so?

Should he marry soneone he has no feelings for (I am assuming) or as a lady would you be happy to marry someone that has no love for you?

Besides no one has bothered to hear his side of the story.
they were both strong lovers before,i guess na overdose love make am get belle for the guy not knowing she be side chick...fooloish girls full everywhere these days.
Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by jerryfisher(m): 6:58am On Dec 15, 2016
RagnarBankz:

No,i want it to decrease my account....if u re not a baby mama and u want to be a baby mama, i can epp u with ur dream grin grin grin
dat u ar already hurting her
Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by DavidEsq(m): 7:09am On Dec 15, 2016
AngelSweetLips:

She gave him her power because she played the victim. She measured her value by him staying with her rather than taking control of her life. She didn't shame him she shamed herself and that is the result of giving away her power.

It's her life, it's her body and it's her choice so what business does she have dangling off this man or society. She has no control over another person's free will just because she gave away her free will. So in conclusion lol the power is our God given right to free will.
Mmmm. That's deep. Very deep. That's a new one too. Cos u ladies just build ur world around men.
Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 15, 2016
VickyRotex:
That guy is very Silly! Haba!

Some guys thinks it's only ladies that's got Dignity/Self respect to protect. No! It's applicable to everyone.

Very irritating and immature act!
exactly, they think only women have dignity to protect while they are hailed for sharing their sperm upandan, they forget that just like we have women of easy virtue so we have men of easy virtue, some guys are just so out of control that they can put their jt anywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by stevesheddy(m): 7:48am On Dec 15, 2016
Marriage is not by force. The two of them are not compatible. If the baby man marries him I tell you they will divorce so soon. Please baby ma, move on and live a better life. Your life has not ended. After all you loved each other before.. Let him be and stop spoiling your name for the potential guy coming your way. Silence would have been the best answer. If he was the one who hurt you then allow Karma f**k him up and remember if you are the one that did hurt him then your curses would bounce back on you..bitter truth.. Sign out
Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by Blessograo(f): 8:38am On Dec 15, 2016
A very stupid guy, in fact they are both stupid.
Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by feeloscar(m): 9:32am On Dec 15, 2016
cybriz82:
wudnt b supriss if dis guy enter market with ordinary pant dancing shoki ontop don moen song tittle thnk u lord...dem go say na villiage people do am...meanwhile he just gave usc1000 reason y sum women dey slash der husby to dead...if d girl pour acid nw sheybi dem go say women are devil...
Before nko?
Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by karleone(m): 9:35am On Dec 15, 2016
pocohantas:

And men should preserve what?
The truth is, they're both at fault. He could have been infected STDs, even HIV.
I don't know how young men have unprotected sex with someone they don't love enough to marry.

Everyone should do same.
I only replied her cos she (almost all the ladies that commented) made it look like the guy is all at fault.
But wait, if they lady hadn't fallen to the guy's cheap words, we won't be here replying each other.

Like I've always said, "Preserve your dignity". It is that which stands you out amongst many.
Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by feeloscar(m): 9:36am On Dec 15, 2016
DavidEsq:

the power to close her legs
Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by DavidEsq(m): 9:40am On Dec 15, 2016
feeloscar:
the power to close her legs
Who get that kain power esp in dis Buhari era undecided
Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by Tommybrainz: 9:50am On Dec 15, 2016
As usual, the guy is to be blamed, but we haven't heard both sides of the story. # don'tjudge.
Re: Man Responds To Babymama Who Sent Him An Incredible Congraulatory Message by Shygirl1989(f): 12:31pm On Dec 15, 2016
"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" as much as I'd like to blame the guy for his insensitive words,the lady also was not right. You have to hear two sides of a story before coming to a conclusion. Whatever you say on social media remain there forever, what happens in future when the child sees what the mother wrote 10-15 yrs ago,would they be happy.
We ladies have to start sitting up and getting our priorities right, a man will not carry a baby for nine months,you will, nobody laughs at baby daddies, in fact ladies are hustling to marry them,baby daddy or not,but the minute a guy knows you have a kid,they flee or use you and dump you. We have to start thinking right, if you can't be celibate before marriage then pls pls pls use protection, buy it yourself, add it to your shopping list,flood your handbags, homes with condoms, but remember the best form of protection is abstinence. Don't wait for any man to protect you. Shebi you want to be treated equally like men in all things,then pls PROTECT yourselves like MEN do and quit trolling your fellow women everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Boyfriend Vs No Girlfriend: Which Is Correct In These Pictures? / What Is The Height Of A Tall Man? / Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.