Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Condom Types And How They Can Improve Your Sex Life (discovery) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Condom Types And How They Can Improve Your Sex Life (discovery) (2583 Views)

Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) / Food That Can Improve Your Sex Life / 21 TYPES AND FACTS OF SPERMS WITH MEANINGS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Condom Types And How They Can Improve Your Sex Life (discovery) by lola024(f): 7:08am On Dec 14, 2016
Morning Everyone..... Still on CONDOM ISSUE.....
Safe sex doesn’t have to be boring, just because you use condoms. Here’s your guide to picking the right one to spice up your bedroom escapades!

Condoms are one of the important commodities a dating man must have in addition to breath-freshening gum and a sense of humor. It’ll never hurt to have one or two in your man pouch for those unexpected sexual encounters. Plus, you never know if your lady prospect is a “no glove, no love” type.

Aside from providing protection from sexually transmitted diseases and as a means of contraception, these fun balloons can also serve you by increasing your and your partner’s chance to have steamy, hot sex.

A condom or “rubber” is a type of a barrier device that is put on an erect penis prior to sexual intercourse. It was used as a form of birth control, and later as a deterrent from acquiring sexually transmitted diseases such as syphilis, HIV, etc.

Early condoms were made from various materials such as leather, animal intestines, and chemically-treated linen. These types were usually flimsy and were not as effective compared to modern condoms and were only available to the upper classes because of its high cost. One early patron was 18th century Venetian adventurer, spy, and womanizer Giacomo Casanova. He even tested his “anti-birth caps” by blowing in them to make balloons to check for holes.

As technology and the industry progressed, rubber-based condoms, and later polyurethane, would become the standard material for manufacturing your trusty “fiveskin.” In addition, STD awareness provided an avenue for increased public demand for condoms to facilitate safe sex.

Know your sheath
For a condom to properly serve its purpose, one must choose the right type that would fit *pun not intended* into your sexual lifestyle. Don’t just pick a random box in the mini mart, just because you like the packaging. Read the label and know what it does. If you’re too shy to spend a minute to read in the aisle because of awkward stares from fellow shoppers, do your online research beforehand.
Here are some of the things you should consider before purchasing your love glove:

#1 Size. Most manufacturers offer standard size condoms that would fit most men, but it is very important for each user to know the exact condom fit for themselves. Condoms should fit around the penis snugly without slipping during action, and should not be too tight to strangle your dong into a gangrenous lump.

For those guys in the far ends of the curve, you don’t need to worry, small and XL sizes are also available. A gentle reminder: an ill-fitting condom can ruin good sex by slipping off if it’s too loose, and ruining your future by tearing, if it’s too small.

#2 Thickness. Standard condoms are usually 0.04 – 0.07mm thick and are designed to withstand average coital friction without tearing. For heavy duty action, thick condoms above 0.09mm are available for guys into rough action, such as anal sex, as these activities produce more friction that would wear down standard condoms. For couples who would rather opt for slow, tai-chi methodical sex, you may choose thin or super thin condoms that would sacrifice durability for extra pleasure.

#3 Material. As discussed, modern condoms are made of rubber latex derivatives. Latex is predominant as it is cheap and durable compared to other materials. For those people who are allergic to latex, you may choose to use polyurethane or polyisoprene-based condoms. Other manufacturers even regress to making lamb skin condoms for people who aren’t squeamish about wrapping their junk in animal parts.

#4 Male/female condoms. Condoms are also available for women, which appears larger and more firm than its male counterpart. The downside for this type is that it is more expensive and much harder to obtain than male condoms. Female condoms are for those couples who would like to skip the interlude of having to put the condom and ruin the pre-intimacy momentum.

Novelty condoms
Yearly, the sex industry is making lots of interesting stuff to help couples enjoy their sex life, condoms included. Once you’ve learned the basics of choosing and using condoms, try to spice things up by introducing these kinky, novelty condoms to surprise your partner. You can choose one that would best fit the mood, or if you’re both curious and open-minded, try to deviate from the normal categories and try these:

....... Its getting more rough and too sexy... so please read on below
Condom Types and How They Can Improve Your Sex Life CONTINUATION

Moral24 A World OF Fantasy
Re: Condom Types And How They Can Improve Your Sex Life (discovery) by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 14, 2016
grin

Condoms are great but still I personally prefer raw cheesy
Re: Condom Types And How They Can Improve Your Sex Life (discovery) by RagnarBankz(m): 7:11am On Dec 14, 2016
Lola,this early morning,u re already teaching us bad thing!
Ok o!
Re: Condom Types And How They Can Improve Your Sex Life (discovery) by legendte(m): 7:11am On Dec 14, 2016
Op which one you dey use
Re: Condom Types And How They Can Improve Your Sex Life (discovery) by RagnarBankz(m): 7:12am On Dec 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

nigga RAW baa? grin
Re: Condom Types And How They Can Improve Your Sex Life (discovery) by RagnarBankz(m): 7:12am On Dec 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

nigga RAW baa? grin
Re: Condom Types And How They Can Improve Your Sex Life (discovery) by sinaj(f): 7:13am On Dec 14, 2016
Pictures or I don't believe it sad

1 Like

Re: Condom Types And How They Can Improve Your Sex Life (discovery) by sammuell(m): 7:14am On Dec 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Bad girl

1 Like

Re: Condom Types And How They Can Improve Your Sex Life (discovery) by lola024(f): 7:15am On Dec 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Oh... Queen....are u kidding me..... Pregnancy.... STD and more....
Re: Condom Types And How They Can Improve Your Sex Life (discovery) by lola024(f): 7:16am On Dec 14, 2016
sinaj:
Pictures or I don't believe it sad

sinaj is that you
Re: Condom Types And How They Can Improve Your Sex Life (discovery) by sinaj(f): 7:20am On Dec 14, 2016
lola024:

sinaj is that you
yes ni.

U wud av uploaded pictures for people like us that don't know what condom looks like tongue
Re: Condom Types And How They Can Improve Your Sex Life (discovery) by torres89: 7:28am On Dec 14, 2016
u should have provided us with specific products
Re: Condom Types And How They Can Improve Your Sex Life (discovery) by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 14, 2016
lola024:

Oh... Queen....are u kidding me..... Pregnancy.... STD and more....

This is y those ppol who loves raw like me, must stay away from having multiple partners sha.. One is enough..all I need is a perfect match.
Re: Condom Types And How They Can Improve Your Sex Life (discovery) by Vaxt(m): 9:35am On Dec 14, 2016
Hmmm

Re: Condom Types And How They Can Improve Your Sex Life (discovery) by futurerex: 9:44am On Dec 14, 2016
Picture of you using it or ...
Re: Condom Types And How They Can Improve Your Sex Life (discovery) by chris2face(m): 10:29am On Dec 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:

This is y those ppol who loves raw like me, must stay away from having multiple partners sha.. One is enough..all I need is a perfect match.
Please I don't know ur base but don't ever try that if by any chance u find ur self in Taraba state

Else wahala dey

Here is chances if getting a faithful partner is 1-50
Re: Condom Types And How They Can Improve Your Sex Life (discovery) by TIDDOLL(m): 10:33am On Dec 14, 2016
sad undecidedLola you should seriously consider opening a Sex shop.

1 Like

Re: Condom Types And How They Can Improve Your Sex Life (discovery) by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 14, 2016
chris2face:

Please I don't know ur base but don't ever try that if by any chance u find ur self in Taraba state

Else wahala dey

Here is chances if getting a faithful partner is 1-50

So ur from TARABA eeh?

1 Like

Re: Condom Types And How They Can Improve Your Sex Life (discovery) by chris2face(m): 10:44am On Dec 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:

So ur from TARABA eeh?
Not really but am based here
Re: Condom Types And How They Can Improve Your Sex Life (discovery) by lola024(f): 10:45am On Dec 14, 2016
TIDDOLL:
sad undecidedLola you should seriously consider opening a Sex shop.

I already have a forum and u have not joined..... so thanks for the advice

http://www.moral24.com
Re: Condom Types And How They Can Improve Your Sex Life (discovery) by chris2face(m): 11:31am On Dec 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:

So ur from TARABA eeh?
Sorry TrapQueen77 but I d' like to know why u always cover ur face in all ur profile pictures
Re: Condom Types And How They Can Improve Your Sex Life (discovery) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
chris2face:

Sorry TrapQueen77 but I d' like to know why u always cover ur face in all ur profile pictures

Coz I don't want u to fall in love when u see my face... Hahahahaha.. Juz kidding grin

Re: Condom Types And How They Can Improve Your Sex Life (discovery) by TIDDOLL(m): 12:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
lola024:

I already have a forum and u have not joined..... so thanks for the advice

http://www.moral24.com
Good.
Re: Condom Types And How They Can Improve Your Sex Life (discovery) by RENOWNED2(m): 12:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed make i no talk anything
Re: Condom Types And How They Can Improve Your Sex Life (discovery) by UchaNwababa: 12:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

TrapQueen Can i try it with U?
Re: Condom Types And How They Can Improve Your Sex Life (discovery) by UchaNwababa: 12:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
i luv raw sex
Re: Condom Types And How They Can Improve Your Sex Life (discovery) by chris2face(m): 1:06pm On Dec 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Coz I don't want u to fall in love when u see my face... Hahahahaha.. Juz kidding grin

See my birthday is coming up in some days time all I ask from u as a birth day wish or gift is just to see ur pic

Hope am not asking for much?
Re: Condom Types And How They Can Improve Your Sex Life (discovery) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
chris2face:

See my birthday is coming up in some days time all I ask from u as a birth day wish or gift is just to see ur pic

Hope am not asking for much?

Im not difficult to talk to.. wink

Why not add me on BBM...
Re: Condom Types And How They Can Improve Your Sex Life (discovery) by chris2face(m): 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Im not difficult to talk to.. wink
Why not add me on BBM...
It d' be a pleasure but I don't do BBM
whatsap will be better if u don't mind
Can u pm u??

(1) (Reply)

See What This White Garment "Couple" Were Caught Doing In Broad Day Light / Guys I Need Help / Be Sincere!! Can You Get Married To Your Present Boyfriend Or Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.