Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,918 members, 7,835,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Was Having A Bad Day Until I Saw This! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was Having A Bad Day Until I Saw This! (2619 Views)

Okada-man Was Having Sex With Married Woman Under Tree / How Did You Know Your Girlfriend Was Having Sex With Someone Else / Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Having A Bad Day Until I Saw This! by DeBlessedOne(m): 10:12pm On Jun 24, 2017
Was having a bad day until i saw this! ���. Can't stop laughing. You really need to see this. �
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbVyeCP_tg8 Don't be stingy. Make someone's day too by sharing the link! ��

2 Likes

Re: Was Having A Bad Day Until I Saw This! by ShakurMY(m): 3:54am On Jun 25, 2017
grin angry cheesy

1 Like

Re: Was Having A Bad Day Until I Saw This! by IamBornToWin(f): 5:12am On Jun 25, 2017
Lols. Soldier ant at work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Having A Bad Day Until I Saw This! by Burgerlomo: 5:14am On Jun 25, 2017
IamBornToWin:
Lols. Soldier ant at work.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Was Having A Bad Day Until I Saw This! by abbeyty(m): 7:10am On Jun 25, 2017
sir Shina peters song comes to mind...ijalo o se fi oju di ( don't underestimate the power of a solider ant) i am very sure the guy will take off his trousers in the end

2 Likes

Re: Was Having A Bad Day Until I Saw This! by flowjoe: 8:47am On Jun 25, 2017
lmfaooo, something similar happened to me but mine was crazier
i arrived abj in d night & i went to ease myself at a bush nearby, midway into emptying my tank i started feeling some sensations, (u wont feel anything as d ants are climbing) i went from gear 1 to gear 5 real quick, removed all my clothing plus my boxers. my cousin was just) laughing all through grin angry

5 Likes

Re: Was Having A Bad Day Until I Saw This! by subtlemee(f): 8:56am On Jun 25, 2017
OP you need help seriously grin

2 Likes

Re: Was Having A Bad Day Until I Saw This! by EmyLeo(m): 9:29am On Jun 25, 2017
lol grin

1 Like

Re: Was Having A Bad Day Until I Saw This! by DeBlessedOne(m): 9:37am On Jun 25, 2017
flowjoe:
lmfaooo, something similar happened to me but mine was crazier
i arrived abj in d night & i went to ease myself at a bush nearby, midway into emptying my tank i started feeling some sensations, (u wont feel anything as d ants are climbing) i went from gear 1 to gear 5 real quick, removed all my clothing plus my boxers. my cousin was just) laughing all through grin angry

Lol! I don't know how they do it. But you don't feel them climbing till they get to the sensitive parts. And they also don't bite till they get there. End time ants. ���

1 Like

Re: Was Having A Bad Day Until I Saw This! by DeBlessedOne(m): 9:38am On Jun 25, 2017
subtlemee:

Hehehe cheesy
Re: Was Having A Bad Day Until I Saw This! by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:41am On Jun 25, 2017
subtlemee:
Hi love kiss
Re: Was Having A Bad Day Until I Saw This! by flowjoe: 10:56am On Jun 25, 2017
DeBlessedOne:

Lol! I don't know how they do it. But you don't feel them climbing till they get to the sensitive parts. And they also don't bite till they get there. End time ants. ���
its like dey climb on the leg hairs cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Was Having A Bad Day Until I Saw This! by subtlemee(f): 11:19am On Jun 25, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Hi love kiss

Hello handsome

1 Like

Re: Was Having A Bad Day Until I Saw This! by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:59am On Jun 25, 2017
subtlemee:

Hello handsome
Just kill me and use me for rituals .... How can I be in this world and you in another mans arm cry

1 Like

Re: Was Having A Bad Day Until I Saw This! by DeBlessedOne(m): 6:12pm On Jun 25, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Hi love kiss

Shhh! Will u stop dat? undecided
Re: Was Having A Bad Day Until I Saw This! by DeBlessedOne(m): 6:14pm On Jun 25, 2017
subtlemee:

Hello handsome

Taaah! Don't ansa him undecided

(1) (Reply)

Sex Act Of A Lizard-photo / Check Out These Meaty Hips Girls / Men As U Step Into 2019. Think About This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.