Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi (54718 Views)

Fan Meets Messi On The Street And Writes Him An Emotional Letter (photos) / Argentina Were So Bad I Didn't Want Messi's Jersey - Croatia Hero Rebic / DREAMS COME TRUE! Murtaza Ahmadi Meets Messi In Qatar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by Electronzeez(m): 7:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
Silentscreamer:
Hope he'll teach d boy how to play football like him

The kind of football messi plays is not what anybody can learn. You can either have it in you or do not .
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
cogbuagu:
Dear all

Beware of this site
www.clubkonnect.com

They are no longer real.
You deposits or transfer money to their bank account for them credit your wallet. Stories start. Telling your to give them 24 hours to confirm. Most times it takes weeks or they will never credit you. That means your money LOST!

2nd
If you finally succeed in having them credit your wallet ,there is high risk of failing to credit your mobile line with airtime or data when bought using money in your wallet.

They fail me when i need data or airtime most asking me to give them 24 hours to resolve it. Imagine that!!

In most cases they will not credit my mobile line but charge my wallet.
Once this happen, forget it they will never credit you again and have no solution to this.
They will keep posting you for months telling you they are working on resolving it.

This is my case with them now.
I think Nairaland should stop them advertising and deceiving people here.

Better try others.

less than 30 minutes ago, I bought 1gb data and it was credited. Though I never received any msg, I just checked my balance and saw it. I have always used my atm to fund my wallet. no issurs

1 Like

Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by birmingham04: 7:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
Ahmed0336:
Barca no get small jersey for kids? Abi na agbada d boy wear?
Lol Barca no get small Jersey for adult, you know see mercy in his Jersey wey be like Agbada. But to be frankly speaking mercy na humble guy to the cuy. If you love mercy click like otherwise share.

1 Like

Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by salam011(m): 7:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
The boy na dream FOOTBALLER
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by abbeyty(m): 7:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
he is now wearing jersey that going to last him forever
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by HajimeSaito(m): 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by kennyjam: 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
messi dey come play for kaduna united.... if u wan see am, tell me.
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by Ranchhoddas: 8:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
I watched the game, the little boy literally refused to leave Messi. He had to be carried off the pitch by the referee.
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by notoriousbabe: 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2016
juhan:
Which kin oversized jersey dem wear the boy na? undecided
dem for kuma leave the boy make him dey wear him nylon bag messi
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by Ranchhoddas: 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2016
Have they met before? Shhh
ItsQuinn:
Again?
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by notoriousbabe: 8:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I watched the game, the little boy literally refused to leave Messi. He had to be carried off the pitch by the referee.
abi messi follow do?
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
cogbuagu:
Dear all

Beware of this site
www.clubkonnect.com

They are no longer real.
You deposits or transfer money to their bank account for them credit your wallet. Stories start. Telling your to give them 24 hours to confirm. Most times it takes weeks or they will never credit you. That means your money LOST!

2nd
If you finally succeed in having them credit your wallet ,there is high risk of failing to credit your mobile line with airtime or data when bought using money in your wallet.

They fail me when i need data or airtime most asking me to give them 24 hours to resolve it. Imagine that!!

In most cases they will not credit my mobile line but charge my wallet.
Once this happen, forget it they will never credit you again and have no solution to this.
They will keep posting you for months telling you they are working on resolving it.

This is my case with them now.
I think Nairaland should stop them advertising and deceiving people here.

Better try others.

Yeah
Not just you. . . I experienced the same nonsense from them a while ago. And I saw their ad ON NAIRALAND. They defrauded me of N2000 worth of airtime
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by Ranchhoddas: 8:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
Follow do wetin? Weyrey
notoriousbabe:
abi messi follow do?
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by notoriousbabe: 8:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Follow do wetin? Weyrey
follow do the boy in his own image grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by brightgreat(m): 8:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
Issokay
IamOpemipo:
Messi that used to be cool now have tattoos ND keep beards. He haff join gang
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
that day was very funny d boy no gree comot for Field the refree have to carry the little boy out of the field
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
RentALodge:
Touching!

Say what you want, but this man here is the greatest footballer ever!

Of Maradona, it is often said: 'He won the World Cup single-handedly,' and: 'He made Napoli Italy's finest side all on his own'. Away from the comfort zone of Barcelona Messi has never reached the same heights, goes the argument.

But, aside from underplaying the other strengths of Maradona's Napoli and the quality of that Argentina side in 1986, such a theory also brushes over the way Messi has sustained Barcelona far more than Barcelona has sustained him.

We thought Pep Guardiola was the secret to the club's incredible success when they won the treble in 2009 in the coach's first year in the job. But the year before last Barcelona completed the same feat, also with the FIFA Club World Cup cherry on the top. Guardiola had gone but it didn't matter because Messi remained.

In that incredible first season at Barcelona commentators could have been forgiven for believing Messi might not be the same without Samuel Eto'o and Thierry Henry alongside him.

But the following season he reached similar heights with Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Pedro for company.

Zlatan, who at times never seemed to be too enamored by his diminutive team-mate, nevertheless has voted Messi the world's best player every year since 2009.

In 2011 David Villa became his new strike partner. Alexis Sanchez, Neymar and Luis Suarez have followed. The world changes, but it keeps orbiting around the same sun. Messi shines brightest every season.

We wondered if his level might drop when he no longer had Xavi playing behind him. But at times this season and last, Messi has morphed into his old midfield team-mate. Dropping deeper to play the passes that Xavi once played. All that's left is for him to get on the end of his own assists – it wouldn't be the first time he had bent the laws of physics.

The point is that, far from being in a Camp Nou comfort zone these last seven years, Messi has been at one of the most demanding clubs in the world and he has led them to a level of greatness that puts them at the summit of all-time top teams and leaves us in little doubt that he is the all-time great individual.

He never depended on Guardiola and Xavi just as now he doesn't depend on forward colleagues Luis Suarez and Neymar.

And on to all this excellence we can add the apparent ability to take such success in his stride that Galeano was on about.

Many good players have grasped at greatness and many great players have held on to it for a short time. Messi has it permanently under his arm and most of the time he forgets its even there.

All hail, King Leo!
let him leave Spain and come to England to bend the law of physics wether SHAWCROSS will not bend his bone RONALDO REMAIN THE KING VIA( ORORO)

1 Like

Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by legendte(m): 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
RentALodge:
Touching!

Of Maradona, it is often said: 'He won the World Cup single-handedly,' and: 'He made Napoli Italy's finest side all on his own'. Away from the comfort zone of Barcelona Messi has never reached the same heights, goes the argument.

But, aside from underplaying the other strengths of Maradona's Napoli and the quality of that Argentina side in 1986, such a theory also brushes over the way Messi has sustained Barcelona far more than Barcelona has sustained him.

We thought Pep Guardiola was the secret to the club's incredible success when they won the treble in 2009 in the coach's first year in the job. But the year before last Barcelona completed the same feat, also with the FIFA Club World Cup cherry on the top. Guardiola had gone but it didn't matter because Messi remained.

In that incredible first season at Barcelona commentators could have been forgiven for believing Messi might not be the same without Samuel Eto'o and Thierry Henry alongside him.

But the following season he reached similar heights with Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Pedro for company.

Zlatan, who at times never seemed to be too enamored by his diminutive team-mate, nevertheless has voted Messi the world's best player every year since 2009.

In 2011 David Villa became his new strike partner. Alexis Sanchez, Neymar and Luis Suarez have followed. The world changes, but it keeps orbiting around the same sun. Messi shines brightest every season.

We wondered if his level might drop when he no longer had Xavi playing behind him. But at times this season and last, Messi has morphed into his old midfield team-mate. Dropping deeper to play the passes that Xavi once played. All that's left is for him to get on the end of his own assists – it wouldn't be the first time he had bent the laws of physics.

The point is that, far from being in a Camp Nou comfort zone these last seven years, Messi has been at one of the most demanding clubs in the world and he has led them to a level of greatness that puts them at the summit of all-time top teams and leaves us in little doubt that he is the all-time great individual.

He never depended on Guardiola and Xavi just as now he doesn't depend on forward colleagues Luis Suarez and Neymar.

And on to all this excellence we can add the apparent ability to take such success in his stride that Galeano was on about.

Many good players have grasped at greatness and many great players have held on to it for a short time. Messi has it permanently under his arm and most of the time he forgets its even there.

All hail, King Leo!
Bro, did you write this?
I feel like sharing the weekend with you at any bar. No homo ooh.

This is just truth.
He has defiled every reasonable law. Broken many records.
Just go through the years he didn't win the award, you will find out that he spent months at the sideline.
He dribbles, he assists and he scores.
A real playmaker.
Just check his head to head stat with Maradona and you would be shocked.
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by legendte(m): 8:30pm On Dec 14, 2016
fuckingAyaya:
let him leave Spain and come to England to bend the law of physics wether SHAWCROSS will not bend his bone RONALDO REMAIN THE KING VIA( ORORO)
Tell that to Zidane, Ronaldinho, Maradona, Luis Figo, Kaka, Canavaro etc
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by Mykelpato(m): 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
halimi26:

LOL!
The boy is simply following the footsteps of his football idol

hehehehe he is
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by LadyTiana(f): 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
pls how old is messi cos I am not understanding
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by psammyCUTE(m): 8:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
RentALodge:
Touching!

All hail, King Leo!

all this epistle for only Messi one
issoryte!
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by engrhorla(m): 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Again?

Barca was in Doha, Qatar yesterday for a friendly match with a Saudi club Al Ahly

That's when the pix you saw was taken

To those who can only see the oversized jersey, that's not a Barca jersey! Look again

Fifa.com shared a pix of d boy in Messi's hands - thr u will see d boy in Barca jersey

Believe in dreams and stop being a kill joy people
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by slurryeye: 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2016

Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by emynike2001(m): 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
I LOVE THIS, may we be connected oooo
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by Angelinastto(f): 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
Sometimes i wish Nigeria celebrities behave like foreigners. They can put on pant to show forming Niky Minaj but they can never walk on the street and relate with fans the way foreigners do. They behave like semi god forgetting that they are just mortal as well.

1 Like

Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
That kid has met with a 'god'.
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
I'm not being a kill joy.....I'm a big fan of messi as well smiley
engrhorla:

Barca was in Doha, Qatar yesterday for a friendly match with a Saudi club Al Ahly

That's when the pix you saw was taken

To those who can only see the oversized jersey, that's not a Barca jersey! Look again

Fifa.com shared a pix of d boy in Messi's hands - thr u will see d boy in Barca jersey

Believe in dreams and stop being a kill joy people

1 Like

Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by OuchLimco: 10:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
IamOpemipo:
Messi that used to be cool now have tattoos ND keep beards. He haff join gang

Since Messi met Neymar his life never really remain d same again.
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by player007(m): 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
Ahmed0336:
Barca no get small jersey for kids? Abi na agbada d boy wear?
You no even code sef. they intentionally gave that to him to wear for 'Future' purposes Na.
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by Emerikoss: 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
The boy wear confirm extra size jersey so that he won't remember the nylon one grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Quadri Adebimpe, Nigeria's Youngest Referee To Officiate Champions League Match / Ronaldo & His Family Protected By Twin Brothers Sergio & Jorge Ramalheiro / Pregnant Aminat Idrees Wins Taekwando Gold Medal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.