Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi (54713 Views)

Fan Meets Messi On The Street And Writes Him An Emotional Letter (photos) / Argentina Were So Bad I Didn't Want Messi's Jersey - Croatia Hero Rebic / DREAMS COME TRUE! Murtaza Ahmadi Meets Messi In Qatar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by engrhorla(m): 10:48pm On Dec 14, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I'm not being a kill joy.....I'm a big fan of messi as well smiley

No Ma'am I didn't refer to u as kill joy

D 1st part of d post was for u

D kill joy part were for pple who ignored d emotions but focused on d 6yr old Murtaza's dressing when they were actually wrong

By d way, I love hearing ladies supporting Barca or Messi
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by engrhorla(m): 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
ItsQuinn:
I'm not being a kill joy.....I'm a big fan of messi as well smiley

I didn't refer to u as a kill joy, d first part of d post is for u

It's cool to see a fellow Messi fan, hope you are a Blaugrana too?
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by dnawah(m): 11:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
Ahmed0336:
Barca no get small jersey for kids? Abi na agbada d boy wear?
try to understand,the jersey it 4 life(Baqca 4 life).as d boy the grow old e go day size am small small.
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by newyorks(m): 11:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
Muzanga:
So touching
and wot makes it dat touching?must evrytin be touching to u?? #peaceimeant.
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by Kurupt01: 11:08pm On Dec 14, 2016
Haven't they got any small sized jerseys undecided
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by x12345678x: 11:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
lokito:
who come use Jersey sew itibor for the small boy biko?
U Na ph boy abi
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by misteryman: 11:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
Ahmed0336:
Barca no get small jersey for kids? Abi na agbada d boy wear?

This is oversized Papa Agbada
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by macaranta(m): 11:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
Oya let me quickly go and snap with a plastic cr7 jersey grin
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by Babysho(m): 11:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
KosiGee:

That's mean bro.

I say, some people's phone ought not come along with buttons/on screen keyboard. Because "Many Are Mad, Few Are Roaming".
Andres Iniesta 08'.
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by lilreese: 4:19am On Dec 15, 2016
The tailor no try at all
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by chimeziedickson: 4:38am On Dec 15, 2016
That's beautiful...messi has made d guy's day #bigup littlecttie

[/quote]
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by slivertongue: 5:43am On Dec 15, 2016
THE BOY DON HAMMER OOOOOO
KELLYYYYY: PAPA
OYA COPY THE BOY DO THE SAME THING WITH CR7 WE MUST TO HAMMER THIS YEAR
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by wendy241(f): 6:48am On Dec 15, 2016
Who saw dat blouse n shokoto wey d small boy wear grin grin grin
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by lokito: 7:53am On Dec 15, 2016
x12345678x:

U Na ph boy abi

Yes o
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 15, 2016
smiley
engrhorla:

No Ma'am I didn't refer to u as kill joy

D 1st part of d post was for u

D kill joy part were for pple who ignored d emotions but focused on d 6yr old Murtaza's dressing when they were actually wrong

By d way, I love hearing ladies supporting Barca or Messi
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 15, 2016
No I'm not smiley
engrhorla:

I didn't refer to u as a kill joy, d first part of d post is for u

It's cool to see a fellow Messi fan, hope you are a Blaugrana too?
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by engrhorla(m): 8:39am On Dec 15, 2016
ItsQuinn:
No I'm not smiley

sad
Big fan of Messi but not a Barca fan

Well cool
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by Muzanga(f): 8:47am On Dec 15, 2016
newyorks:
and wot makes it dat touching?must evrytin be touching to u?? #peaceimeant.
abeg carry your recession frustration pack go one side.
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by Pylony(m): 9:05am On Dec 15, 2016
With this development, henceforth all BARCA players should start using Danshiki jersey made with plastic bags.. grin
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by newyorks(m): 10:23am On Dec 15, 2016
Muzanga:
abeg carry your recession frustration pack go one side.
kam dawn bro e neva rich lyk dah.
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by Muzanga(f): 10:51am On Dec 15, 2016
newyorks:
kam dawn bro e neva rich lyk dah.
ok no wahala. Take care
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by Rockyrascal(m): 12:19pm On Dec 15, 2016
RentALodge:
Touching!

Say what you want, but this man here is the greatest footballer ever!

Of Maradona, it is often said: 'He won the World Cup single-handedly,' and: 'He made Napoli Italy's finest side all on his own'. Away from the comfort zone of Barcelona Messi has never reached the same heights, goes the argument.

But, aside from underplaying the other strengths of Maradona's Napoli and the quality of that Argentina side in 1986, such a theory also brushes over the way Messi has sustained Barcelona far more than Barcelona has sustained him.

We thought Pep Guardiola was the secret to the club's incredible success when they won the treble in 2009 in the coach's first year in the job. But the year before last Barcelona completed the same feat, also with the FIFA Club World Cup cherry on the top. Guardiola had gone but it didn't matter because Messi remained.

In that incredible first season at Barcelona commentators could have been forgiven for believing Messi might not be the same without Samuel Eto'o and Thierry Henry alongside him.

But the following season he reached similar heights with Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Pedro for company.

Zlatan, who at times never seemed to be too enamored by his diminutive team-mate, nevertheless has voted Messi the world's best player every year since 2009.

In 2011 David Villa became his new strike partner. Alexis Sanchez, Neymar and Luis Suarez have followed. The world changes, but it keeps orbiting around the same sun. Messi shines brightest every season.

We wondered if his level might drop when he no longer had Xavi playing behind him. But at times this season and last, Messi has morphed into his old midfield team-mate. Dropping deeper to play the passes that Xavi once played. All that's left is for him to get on the end of his own assists – it wouldn't be the first time he had bent the laws of physics.

The point is that, far from being in a Camp Nou comfort zone these last seven years, Messi has been at one of the most demanding clubs in the world and he has led them to a level of greatness that puts them at the summit of all-time top teams and leaves us in little doubt that he is the all-time great individual.

He never depended on Guardiola and Xavi just as now he doesn't depend on forward colleagues Luis Suarez and Neymar.

And on to all this excellence we can add the apparent ability to take such success in his stride that Galeano was on about.

Many good players have grasped at greatness and many great players have held on to it for a short time. Messi has it permanently under his arm and most of the time he forgets its even there.

All hail, King Leo!
they said if xavi leaves bacelona messi would find it hard in camp nou,but then he played both his role and xavi's role.
Even the soccer greatests have chosen lionel messi over any other football player that as kicked the round lethal ball,as the greatest footballer ever.
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2016
Don't get me wrong.....I'm a messi and barca fan, also a man city fan smiley
engrhorla:

sad
Big fan of Messi but not a Barca fan

Well cool

1 Like

Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by Olu317(m): 1:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Don't get me wrong.....I'm a messing and barca fan, also a man city fan smiley
.. A fan get stuck to a team, even at their poor performance. Don't be lukewarm on your choice of team. Take for instance, if Barca faces Man City, whose side will you be?
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by engrhorla(m): 3:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Don't get me wrong.....I'm a messing and barca fan, also a man city fan smiley

I knw
Wanted u to spill it in black n white

Guardiola fan spotted. grin

Mes que un club

1 Like

Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by clubkonnect: 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2016
cogbuagu:
Dear all

Beware of this site
www.clubkonnect.com

They are no longer real.
You deposits or transfer money to their bank account for them credit your wallet. Stories start. Telling your to give them 24 hours to confirm. Most times it takes weeks or they will never credit you. That means your money LOST!

2nd
If you finally succeed in having them credit your wallet ,there is high risk of failing to credit your mobile line with airtime or data when bought using money in your wallet.

They fail me when i need data or airtime most asking me to give them 24 hours to resolve it. Imagine that!!

In most cases they will not credit my mobile line but charge my wallet.
Once this happen, forget it they will never credit you again and have no solution to this.
They will keep posting you for months telling you they are working on resolving it.

This is my case with them now.
I think Nairaland should stop them advertising and deceiving people here.

Better try others.

Hello
If u have a specific issue, just state it here and provide evidence of payment so we can resolve.
U have posted atleast 3 different post calling us scam and Reading through your post, it is clear that you are just out to defame our business without any proof of wrong doing on our side. I wont be surprised if u are a competition or works for one of competitors and rather than compete on a fair ground you have resulted to defaming our business

If u have an issue with us, provide details here so every one can see rather than just insinuating and accusing us falsely

Clubkonnect team
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by clubkonnect: 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Yeah
Not just you. . . I experienced the same nonsense from them a while ago. And I saw their ad ON NAIRALAND. They defrauded me of N2000 worth of airtime

Provide evidence of payment u were defrauded, so we can make a full refund until them i advise u to desist from defaming our business and accusing us falsely

Clubkonnect team
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 15, 2016
clubkonnect:

Provide evidence of payment u were defrauded, so we can make a full refund until them i advise u to desist from defaming our business and accusing us falsely

Clubkonnect team

Evidence from how many months ago. Lol. I sent WhatsApp messages begging, and nobody replied. But the messages were left on read.
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by clubkonnect: 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Evidence from how many months ago. Lol. I sent WhatsApp messages begging, and nobody replied. But the messages were left on read.
If u are sure of ur accusations, provide the evidence here for all to see.

U made a false accusation, we expect u to back it up by providing evidence, abi the bank u paid through has folded up? If not, i dont see any reason why u can provide it here for all to see

If u dont have evidence then why come here to complain or do u expect we just credit u without evidence of payment.

Clubkonnect team
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
clubkonnect:

U made a false accusation, we expect u to back it up by providing evidence, abi the bank u paid through has folded up? If not, i dont see any reason why u can provide it here for all to see

If u dont have evidence then why come here to complain or do u expect we just credit u without evidence of payment.

Clubkonnect team
See guy, I'm not looking for any refund from your business, I've had my horrible experience and learned my lesson. Its been a long while and I've changed my phone, you don't expect me to be keeping chats from how many months ago because of 2000 naira. After the way you guys ignored my WhatsApp messages. It was an issue where I selected accidentally selected MTN in the drop down and autofilled my Airtel number. It was an obvious issue because an Airtel Sim cannot be credited with MTN credit, but neither the Airtel number nor the MTN number I'd used for previous transactions were credited. I complained and sent tons of messages but no reply, even though they were read. Carry your business and go, I'm not looking for any refunds. If its my fault that I selected MTN in the dropdown, I'm not arguing with you. I've seen data resellers that know how to handle obvious situations like that.
"Why come here to complain". Did I complain to you? When I complained to you, you read and refused to reply. Was I not telling another nairalander that I had a similar experience? Just don't quote me again, I'm not interested in anything you have to say.
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by clubkonnect: 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
AnonyNymous:

See guy, I'm not looking for any refund from your business, I've had my horrible experience and learned my lesson. Its been a long while and I've changed my phone, you don't expect me to be keeping chats from how many months ago because of 2000 naira. After the way you guys ignored my WhatsApp messages. It was an issue where I selected accidentally selected MTN in the drop down and autofilled my Airtel number. It was an obvious issue because an Airtel Sim cannot be credited with MTN credit, but neither the Airtel number nor the MTN number I'd used for previous transactions were credited. I complained and sent tons of messages but no reply, even though they were read. Carry your business and go, I'm not looking for any refunds. If its my fault that I selected MTN in the dropdown, I'm not arguing with you. I've seen data resellers that know how to handle obvious situations like that.
"Why come here to complain". Did I complain to you? When I complained to you, you read and refused to reply. Was I not telling another nairalander that I had a similar experience? Just don't quote me again, I'm not interested in anything you have to say.

hello
if u know u did not need a refund, why come here and defame our business. How do u expect us to believe your story without providing any proof even if u changed your phone number, did u also change ur bank?, any body can come here and claim anything afterall ur handle say anonymous. But your first post never mentioned that u made a mistake during the purchase but rather said we scammed u and now u are changing the story. that not withstanding provide us you login id on clubkonnect so we can view your account to collaborate your story, if u cant do that i will advise once again that you desist from calling us scam

sometimes i wonder what u stand to gain from spoiling another mans business. we asked u to provide details so we give u refund and are saying something else. am sure even dangote or otedola will be happy to get refund for a product they did not receive value for especially in this recession, so i dont understand why u are back pedalling

if u did not want to complain, why did u post it here?

clubkonnect team
Re: The Afghan Boy Wearing Lionel Messi's Jersey Made Of Nylon Finally Meets Messi by Nancygoje: 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2019
clubkonnect:

Clubkonnect team
I made a transaction to credit my wallet but failed, now my ATM has expired my question is can I use someone ATM to credit my wallet? 08038733560

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Quadri Adebimpe, Nigeria's Youngest Referee To Officiate Champions League Match / Ronaldo & His Family Protected By Twin Brothers Sergio & Jorge Ramalheiro / FIFA Honours Osimhen With Special Ball, Jersey After His Outstanding Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.