Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,325 members, 7,815,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Naira Help Is A Scam - Investment (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Naira Help Is A Scam (34413 Views)

Naira Help And Naira Give Is Scam Beware ! / Naira Help Was A Scam And The Have Com With A New Scam Idea Called Nairagive / Haa! Naira Help Has Crash Down Oooo. Discus Your View.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Krak(m): 9:09pm On Dec 16, 2016
WilliamsNedd:
I for one didn't put words into DonateNigeria 's mouth. I've done my part which he requested. It Is now left for him to act on his words.

Some of y'all are antagonizing me for my method. I can't apologize for being ME.

Nuf said.

What you deserve is serious beating. You are a hypocritical f.o.o.l and a dangerous opportunist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by hernandson(m): 9:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
WilliamsNedd:

Modified:

They succeeded in convincing me beyong reasonable doubt that it is indeed working and I'm a testimony. Now I'n benefiting immensely from it.
ur a typical corrupt nigerian, nw they will pay u 50k na,well av nt been paid so will i say its a scam!!

4 Likes

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by hernandson(m): 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2016
chikeorji123:
I have 3 friends with me who want to join but they want prove of alert from me before they register...
My username Chikepeter..And one of them have 234 members in whasapp group..imaging if they are convince?
so all this point just to get paid nigga!!!
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by WilliamsNedd: 9:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
Krak:

What you deserve is serious beating. You are a hypocritical f.o.o.l and a dangerous opportunist.

You can now pass.

As if you're any better. Mr Judge. I won't insult cuz I don't wanna come down to your level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by fergieboy: 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2016
chikeorji123:
I have 3 friends with me who want to join but they want prove of alert from me before they register...
My username Chikepeter..And one of them have 234 members in whasapp group..imaging if they are convince?

Nigerians grin ffucking oppurtunist

Everyone now has a friend waiting to be convince if they get paid ..

Its just keeps getting better all for the muller lol cheesy
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by ududolls: 9:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
oya see am Hahaha they can't stop me!

NH has come to stay!its changing lives already
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by ududolls: 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
ududolls:
oya see am Hahaha they can't stop me! NH has come to stay!its changing lives already

1 Like

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by chikeorji123(m): 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2016
hernandson:
so all this point just to get paid nigga!!!

Imaging telling someone about this network without evidence to back it up?
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by chikeorji123(m): 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2016
fergieboy:

Its just keeps getting better all for the muller lol cheesy

No one believed you now without facts..
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by ududolls: 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2016
[quote author=ududolls post=51996004][/quote]

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by ududolls: 9:44pm On Dec 16, 2016
[quote author=ududolls post=51996082][/quote]

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by eurogee: 9:46pm On Dec 16, 2016
WilliamsNedd:

Are you done?

Now get d fuq outta my mention. Are we clear?

Guy, u disgust me...because he promised to send you some half of the money u didn't even deserve, in all honesty. ur behavior is typical of a corrupt Nigerian. it is ur type da accuse politicians of corruption while if given the chance, u will outdo them. idiotic corrupt animal like u don't deserve that money.

@DonateNigeria, 2 pay dis guy will be a huge insult to all of us. And we may not have any other options oda than to start attacking the platform in oda get attention. Rubbish!

8 Likes

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Chron1cle(m): 9:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
fergieboy:

Its just keeps getting better all for the muller lol
cheesy

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by WilliamsNedd: 9:54pm On Dec 16, 2016
eurogee:

Guy, u disgust me...because he promised to send you some half of the money u didn't even deserve, in all honesty. ur behavior is typical of a corrupt Nigerian. it is ur type da accuse politicians of corruption while if given the chance, u will outdo them. idiotic corrupt animal like u don't deserve that money.

@DonateNigeria, 2 pay dis guy will be a huge insult to all of us. And we may not have any other options oda than to start attacking the platform in oda get attention. Rubbish!

Are u done? Are u expecting me to start exchanging banters with u? Never cuz I got other better things to do. Say whatever you wanna say.

Ita still my life. Your opinion doesn't count.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
eurogee:

Only kayguy and Jerry2kay will get paid for now, he his still on probation.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by GeekyLass(f): 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2016
It's Scam, run

1 Like

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2016
GeekyLass:

Please Admin Run a Check on my account if I've been matched,its been 1week now. I'm patient but I still need assurance that my name is involved... Charity9ja
yes sir, you will get 4alerts within 9working days

1 Like

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by kennyonthrone(m): 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
DonateNigeria:
Only kayguy and Jerry2kay will get paid for now, he his still on probation.
this iss my 7th day of confirmation yet not even a single alert pls do something boss my username Is Ekenedilichukwu247
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by ajomzz(m): 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
ajomzz:
Hi DonateNigeria. After making payment on Wednesday, and checking through my account details I realised I entered my bank name instead of my full name. Perhaps I was out of my mind. Please help me look to this so as to Make payment for me easier ; though I was confirmed yesterday.
Username: Ajomzz
Should i send the full name to you Maybe you can help me with it
Thanks so much.

I'm anticipating your reply please!
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by lizzypro: 10:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
I haven't been paid any money.... and my total balance remains 0 username : lizzypro
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 16, 2016
lizzypro:
I haven't been paid any money....
and my total balance remains 0
username : lizzypro
you will get paid on Wednesday
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Fathered(m): 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
DonateNigeria:
Only kay4guy and Jerry24kay will get paid for now, he his still on probation.

Kay4guy can't reply or respond to post due to the ban imposed on his account.
his NH username is kayguy.
He said you should check his profile nd pick his no.

Mine is the jerry24kay
NH username jerry24kay

Thank you all for fighting on our behalf. God bless y'all.

Change has began with y'all.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
Good News- The NHI group just launch a new platform -

NairaGive is a fixed member to member donation of N30,000. The idea is that you give Member A N30,000, Member B and Member C will give you N30,000 each which gives you a total of N60,000 within 48hours. All you have to do is to register and click on " Donate To A Member"

Goto http://nairagive.com

To Register and earn N60,000 within 48hours
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by lizzypro: 10:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
DonateNigeria:
DonateNigeria:
DonateNigeria:
looking forward
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2016
DonateNigeria:
yes sir, you will get 4alerts within 9working days
now its 9 days today o, just one, please check Becalinexa
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 16, 2016
Becalina:
now its 9 days today o, just one, please check Becalinexa
you will get paid before Wednesday
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by bobestman(m): 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2016
@Donate I said am not on whatsapp, u said u will me get matched. pls help me i av reg over week nw. my username is bobisky.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Fathered(m): 11:11pm On Dec 16, 2016
bobestman:
@Donate I said am not on whatsapp, u said u will me get matched. pls help me i av reg over week nw. my username is bobisky.

bobrisky is that you?
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by xpliciphire: 11:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
DonateNigeria:
you will get paid before Wednesday
Admin please what's wrong? A friend of mine confirmed on Wednesday got an alert already today, while me that was confirmed since Monday has gotten no alert yet, what's probably wrong?
USERNAME : KARAGANDY

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (26) (Reply)

How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places / 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria / Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.