Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Naira Help Is A Scam - Investment (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Naira Help Is A Scam (34419 Views)

Naira Help And Naira Give Is Scam Beware ! / Naira Help Was A Scam And The Have Com With A New Scam Idea Called Nairagive / Haa! Naira Help Has Crash Down Oooo. Discus Your View.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by BCharles: 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2016
ududolls:
hello guys let's jst be calm
let's give them some time,we asked for upgrade in their system of operations so let's hope they come back better.
let's avoid panicking

Didnt you see the picture they posted on their whatsapp profile? They said they cant carry no any longer and that we should fill a form on their website for refunds which will be processed withing 29 DAYS.....

How sstupid do they think we are?

Are you sure you dont work for them?
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Chron1cle(m): 5:54pm On Dec 17, 2016
Nastydude:

How market?
Sincerely speaking. I'm disappointed.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Chron1cle(m): 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
I've always been optimistic about naira help, and gave my trust and blessing to it, cos I'm pro nigerian. But to bastardize and betray that trust is a thing I will never take lightly.

It's obvious you underestimate the people you're dealing with; reason why you have the chutzpah to behave the way you just did.
Not that 5,000 is big a money to rile me, or I can't volitionally give it to waifs and strays of the street, but I will never tolerate to be parted with my money under false pretence. That is one of the biggest mistake anyone can make, cos I'm an extremist by nature. I go beyond human rational when it has to do with playing with me.

Listen donatenigeria. I'm not interested in any excuse you churn out. If the acct on my signature is not credited with my 5k, before 4pm on tuesday. Then, I'll personally drive down to your location and make sure you spend the rest of this year in SARS command, until I personal perfect your prosecution that will over-see you behind bars in the next 15yrs as stipulated in the constitution. It's egregious to think that you're one invincible entity that can not be caught. Heck, catching you is like a stroll in the park. Infact, I dare you to disregard this.

On the mean time, I'm going to patiently count down to 4pm Tuesday

7 Likes

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by BCharles: 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
Xforce:
So na Draw No Bet actually grin porting to Help5Initiative kia kia grin grin

How does that work? Hope it's not the Naira He*p new platform to conduct another scam
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
DonateNigeria:
Every member should call each person they paid to refund their N5000, if they can not wait for us to help them collect it.

Note -Some members have 10 to 15 accounts with the same bank details, so don't harass anyone, but rather beg for your fund.
xoxo is my username. please help me to collect mine.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by BulletThaDon: 6:00pm On Dec 17, 2016
Another scam loading@NairaGive.. People gonna still fall for it.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by BCharles: 6:03pm On Dec 17, 2016
ududolls:

i jst don't get it y Nigerians r like dis!..they asked for
automated system n dat is bin worked on and here they
r screaming n causing unnecessary panic!! *damn!
note:I jst invested 30k about 3hrs ago so now u knw d spirit

You guys shud ignore this guy..... (Am sure he's one of them) We asked for automated website quite alright...... But we didnt ask that they use our money to open a newsite/platform entirely rather than upgrade NH...

Now u re trying to drive traffic 2dat site so u guys can do same thing again (SCAM) people.

If they were working on a new site, they would have alerted us rather than closing down permanently.....
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by oyetbaba: 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
Donatenigeria, I need my 5k back please, do something about it username is oyetboy
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Xforce: 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
BCharles:

How does that work? Hope it's not the Naira He*p new platform to conduct another scam
lol...na another draw no bet wey me wan check b dat,weda e go favour me or not,they no get website,na email u go use contact them...na peer to peer donation too,na anoda scam I'm pretty sure,but before dem fold up,lemme chop my own. Saw it on guruslodge sha help5initiative@gmail.com
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by BCharles: 6:06pm On Dec 17, 2016
Nastydude:

How market?

Grammar don finish cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by BCharles: 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2016
Xforce:
lol...na another draw no bet wey me wan check b dat,weda e go favour me or not,they no get website,na email u go use contact them...na peer to peer donation too,na anoda scam I'm pretty sure,but before dem fold up,lemme chop my own. Saw it on guruslodge sha help5initiative@gmail.com

Bad guy cheesy cheesy

So u knw say na scam but u wan try luck cheesy
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by osolee(m): 6:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
Plz just refund their money abeg u cry cry, pikin listen.... cry
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by BCharles: 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2016
Chron1cle:

Sincerely speaking. I'm disappointed.

How am i sure cheesy cheesy cheesy

You promoted/fought for them as though you are an affiliate cheesy
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by 2oddguru: 6:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
you pple shud refund my Money..... I no do again... even the link to get refund money is not going......... username..... Gpercuxionz
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Chron1cle(m): 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
BCharles:

How am i sure cheesy cheesy cheesy

You promoted/fought for them as though you are an affiliate cheesy
Nah! I only tried to reason with participants to be patient, and stop panicking.

Anyway, I await tuesday
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Xforce: 6:55pm On Dec 17, 2016
BCharles:

Bad guy cheesy cheesy

So u knw say na scam but u wan try luck cheesy
well,gambling is in the blood...make I consider am like risky bet.

As for una DonateNigeria,d thunder wey go fire una ehn,wait,thunder nice...d ARA,wey go knock una down...e don finish to dey gym,but na mannequin challenge e dey do currently,when dat thunder go fire una ehn,e go do u like prescription...3 in the morning,3 in the afternon,6 in the night
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by certifiedfool: 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2016
donatenigeria how is the refund process going to be
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by cooljoe28: 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
@Donate Nigeria, can u be man enough to let us know what is really happening ?
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by fadahero: 7:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
asocubed:
Got to ask though, who else paid to Ologbenla Taiwo, I've got about 3 downlines that got paired to this same guy. There's also a guy on this thread that paid to him
I also paid d dude on tuesday..I've whatsapped him, no response. OMG 5k outta my rent. I prayed to God to show me signs in order to stop me incase Ill regret d decision.. Nd I got d signs dat day. My friend unknowingly took d phone I was goin to do d transfer on...den almost getting to d bank I realized I 4got my jotter whr I wrote d acct no... Went back home to get it, all around 3pm. I was so adamant on paying even when d queue @d bank was extraordinary... I ignored all this. Pls do something DonateNigeria pls. Ayodammy1 is the username
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by oyetbaba: 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
Donatenigeria, the money is meant for my provision, please i need it back, I want a refund Username is oyetboy
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by fergieboy: 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2016
Their WhatsApp no is gone embarassed

This guys almost got me.. cool

Make I use my 5k flex abeg
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by pappy4real(m): 7:15pm On Dec 17, 2016
Since u guys can't alleviate my situation can u PLEASE refund my money. I know what I went through to get that money.
U don't take a suffering man's sweat n expect to get away with it.
Username : pappy4real
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by deebrain(m): 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2016
Apparently, these people start up a site, match you with someone you think is a member, but is merely a cover.

The initial payments or alerts are to encourage more people to get involved.

Then they look for how to fade out.....

It's a shame people are taking advantage of the situation of the country to treat others this way.

Let's be wise.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by oyetbaba: 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
Donatenigeria, I need my 5k , I've your picture now, I give you till Monday, or I'll share your picture here on nairaland or the whatsapp group, dare me, have you heard of anything called edun ara? Bro refund my 5k , please, I'm begging you now, and I've your picture already , username is oyetboy
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by femsheart(f): 7:42pm On Dec 17, 2016
Chau:

I have once paid to Ologbenla Taiwo and I know someone who paid to Biobaku Olukemi
I and a friend paid to Biobaku!
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by bayuth(m): 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2016
Abeg me sef need my money back o.. Bayuth is d username
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by oduncojamaica(m): 7:50pm On Dec 17, 2016
I also pay to Biobaku 4days ago Pls admin attend to Oduncojamaica
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by kaybee2020(m): 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2016
Maja baba paid 5,000 to Obike Jude Chinomso do attend to it for refund.
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by neheholmes(m): 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2016
Am just back from a native hausa mallam,donatenigeria!! U have. 3days to protect ur destiny..refund my money!! Username nehee
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
I don't know why some Nigerians are this wicked and heartless with intent motive to deceive their fellow brothers and sisters without thinking the repacaution that shall befall them even not now but in future time..how can you dupe thousands of Nigerians @ this critical time of recession? how can you create a misleading site to dupe other @ ur own detriment? how can you twist people into believing false information u created? and you think you will go unpunished? No u won't,not by my power or of those that u succeeded duping but the final say lies with God. I don't have anything to say other than...YOU Won't Go Scot FREE
Re: Naira Help Is A Scam by oyetbaba: 8:02pm On Dec 17, 2016
neheholmes:
Am just back from a native hausa mallam,donatenigeria!! U have. 3days to protect ur destiny..refund my money!! Username nehee
bro is That mallam sure? Cos i already have his picture, if he didn't refund "latest Monday, I'm ready to share it, Donatenigeria my username is oyetboy, I'm appealing to you now

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

How To Spot Frustrated MMM Participants At Public Places / 4 Smart Investment Opportunities In Nigeria / Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.