Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence (42090 Views)

Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods / Guy Proposes To A Nursing Student In Her Hostel (photos) / Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by teebillz: 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
I wonder why they are always surprise when a guys propose to them. Were they just fuccking for free and expecting nothing?
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by ameezy(m): 1:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
lonelydora:
No news will make sense to me until January 14th. Nyenu m ishi ego m.
grin grin
Mmm don chop this one
Werey

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by FILEBE(m): 1:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
MsDelilah:
The guy is fine sha!

I am fine too.
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by nkemma54(m): 2:33pm On Dec 14, 2016
conductor1:

Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/12/aww-guy-proposes-to-girlfriend-while.html

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6PvQQYEkfo

nd den she feels like a big fool after her consistent nagging and ranting
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by Jakasibo(m): 2:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
Is that the engagement finger?
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by WaterDrunkard: 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2016
lonelydora:
Bros you got me grin you no need 30% only your capital

2 Likes

Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by QueenEKAMMA(f): 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
EMEKA(S) ARE MOSTLY WOMANIZERS DON'T KNW WHY! LOL. HML TO THEM.
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by vchykp(m): 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
kenonze:
Everybody wants to look like me. Why should someone bleach?
Seriously i hate that skin colour(fair), it irritates me, cant even kiss a yellow bae, especially those who expose thier body on social media.. undecided undecided

##noOFFENCE##

2 Likes

Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by vchykp(m): 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
MsDelilah:
The guy is fine sha!
Delilah..! Delilah..!! Delilah..!!!

Howmany times i call you?.. undecided

Leave person hubby alone.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
vchykp:
Seriously i hate that skin colour(fair), it irritates me, cant even kiss a yellow bae, especially those who expose thier body on social media.. undecided undecided

##noOFFENCE##

Thank you
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by Betapikin101: 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
vchykp:
the lady should better stop bleaching before her hand turns boli
The hand has already turned boli sef.
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
vchykp:
Delilah..! Delilah..!! Delilah..!!!

Howmany times i call you?.. undecided

Leave person hubby alone.. cheesy cheesy

I'm sorry. It won't happen again. grin
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by vchykp(m): 6:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
MsDelilah:

I'm sorry. It won't happen again. grin
Better.. gringrin
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by vchykp(m): 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
Betapikin101:
The hand has already turned boli sef.
But the boli never roast well.. grin grin
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by vchykp(m): 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
kenonze:

Thank you
E pain you?
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
vchykp:
E pain you?

Yes actually,
I felt bad but it's ur choice
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by fumeex(f): 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
bleaching of life
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by vchykp(m): 7:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
kenonze:

Yes actually,
I felt bad but it's ur choice
Was joking tho, most black guys prefer the fair skinned ladies, but my major turn off is the way you exposed what a man like me will pay for, pls try looking a bit decent, not for me but for your betaHALF..
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by Vikky014(f): 7:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
lonelydora:
mmm victim. kpele

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by Felixalex(m): 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
kenonze:
Everybody wants to look like me. Why should someone bleach?

ur laps fresh die
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by crackhouse(m): 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
That hand can be compared to this.

Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
Felixalex:

ur laps fresh die

Thanks real good Buddy
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by lonelydora: 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
Vikky014:
mmm victim. kpele

After being adamant for 4 months, I decdide to give it a try just last Friday ooooo. Na the thing wey dey pain me.

Nyenu m ishi ego m.
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by Vikky014(f): 9:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
lonelydora:

After being adamant for 4 months, I decdide to give it a try just last Friday ooooo. Na the thing wey dey pain me.

Nyenu m ishi ego m.
heiyah. i didnt join despite the pressure. one even offered to register for me wt his money

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by lonelydora: 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2016
Vikky014:
heiyah. i didnt join despite the pressure. one even offered to register for me wt his money

30%, 10% referral bonus, $50, 20% Xmas bonus, I no want again ooooooo. Na my capital I'm asking for.

My heart is even doing me somehow.
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by Codyt(m): 10:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
The shock... Simply shows how deeply she loves and respects her Bf. She really wasn't expecting it...
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by seunfape(m): 1:32am On Dec 15, 2016
Girl and marriage hee men and propose are like gari and ice water
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by Vikky014(f): 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2016
lonelydora:

30%, 10% referral bonus, $50, 20% Xmas bonus, I no want again ooooooo. Na my capital I'm asking for.

My heart is even doing me somehow.
lol. be strong dear. ur life is more important than money

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by onyekachee(f): 5:07pm On Dec 15, 2016
very handsome boy
Re: Guy Proposes To Girlfriend While She Was Complaining Of His Absence by lonelydora: 5:57pm On Dec 15, 2016
Vikky014:
lol. be strong dear. ur life is more important than money

Thank you dear. I don't know what came over me. I don't put money in such. Have been adamant for 4 months.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Lavishes N2m, iPhone Meant For Business On His Girlfriend / Couple Who Met On Twitter Wed One Week After Meeting In Person / Girl Who Got Blasted For Posting Pics Of A Married Man Online Finally Speaks Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.