Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:24 PM

fghj - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / fghj (46901 Views)

Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? / Buhari Appoints Technocrats From The SS,SE And Politicians From SW / Dr Bashir Gwandu Blessing Or A Curse To Northern Technocrats ???. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: fghj by Godprotectigbo2(f): 8:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
Dumaknesset:

In everything education Yorubas are ahead of igbos, there is even no basis for comparison, it will be gross inequality to so do. Now furnish me with the inventions of the so called engineering professors of unn or forever shut it up. Nnewi mechanics, only a corn for brain will make such assertion without proof.

This guy makes me laugh

Which education haha

Which invention hahaha. Who was d first black person to build e fastest computer haha..Philip emeagwali

I
Who is the modern day African father of literature.... Late chinue Achebe

Haha who is first vice chancellor of UI haaha Igbo guy

Igbo's are ahead of u people

If I start now I will not finish is today

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: fghj by Godprotectigbo2(f): 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2016
grin. Ofonjas makes me sick

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: fghj by orimsamsam(m): 8:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
post=51932717:
This is Anambra, can you show me any area in Ogun that can match to these pictures
hmm. But u won't show us dis

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: fghj by Swahili0(f): 8:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
afonjas are funny people ooo they think is by propaganda grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: fghj by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
Godprotectigbo2:

This guy makes me laugh

Which education haha

Which invention hahaha. Who was d first black person to build e fastest computer haha..Philip emeagwali

I

Same regurgitated arguments. Throw real polemics my way. Like I said it will be unfair to compare Yorubas with igbos. You guys are upstart educationally and it intoxicates you. it is expected it is a phase. Now Alexander pope sliced it this way= a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, so drink deep or taste not the Pierian spring, little draught intoxicates but drinking deep sobers one again.

I understand the intoxication phase, keep drinking my poor igbo people, you will be sober say in hundred years to come, Yoruba phase of intoxication was in the 18th century, you see why it will be unfair.

5 Likes

Re: fghj by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
[quote author=RockHard post=51932347][/quote]
Still waiting since you want to compare your backward state to Anambra

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: fghj by orimsam: 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
Godprotectigbo2:

Hahaha

If I start naming Igbo's in higher authorities in USA not even by appointment... My brother e go full this page
Oya start naming them.

1 Like

Re: fghj by RockHard: 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
post=51932547:

This is my state grin grin grin

Yinmu. Glorified shythole with color correction to hide the brown roofs and stuff grin . I normally wouldn't even indulge you but as the village champion that you are, from time to time I think it's o.k to shut you up and make a monkey of you. cheesy Na the Ogun state, obodo oyinbo cheesy wey dey give una migraine be dis, just small taste . cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: fghj by orimsamsam(m): 8:22pm On Dec 14, 2016
Godprotectigbo2:

This guy makes me laugh

Which education haha

I

who owns globacom, who is the Nobel laureate of literature In Nigeria. Which university in Nigeria have the highest numbers of professors

2 Likes

Re: fghj by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:24pm On Dec 14, 2016
orimsamsam:
hmm. But u won't show us dis
That's you guys way grin grin when you lack pictures to defend your states, you start recycling pics online grin grin

Anambra 100% indigenous structures not borrow pose in your region

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: fghj by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
Godprotectigbo2:

Hahaha

If I start naming Igbo's in higher authorities in USA not even by appointment... My brother e go full this page

Start please, I am an extremely patient person.Waiting just don't start with the pretentious emegwali it will affect the credibility of others on your list.

When an igbo man brags about his achievements, allow him, he will weary himself out by just blowing hot airs. Please regale me with the list. Danke schon

3 Likes

Re: fghj by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
Anambra

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: fghj by Godprotectigbo2(f): 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
Dumaknesset:

Same regurgitated arguments. Throw real polemics my way. Like I said it will be unfair to compare Yorubas with igbos. You guys are upstart educationally and it intoxicates you. it is expected it is a phase. Now Alexander pope sliced it this way= a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, so drink deep or taste not the Pierian spring, little draught intoxicates but drinking deep sobers one again.

I understand the intoxication phase, keep drinking my poor igbo people, you will be sober say in hundred years to come, Yoruba phase of intoxication was in the 18th century, you see why it will be unfair.

I don't compare Igbo's with u guys because if are ahead by hundred

Who gave u hope that u guys are ahead haha OK by propaganda or fake certificate s OK I get it

U guys have more fakes certificate than igbos grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: fghj by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
Anambra state

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: fghj by Godprotectigbo2(f): 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
orimsamsam:
who owns globacom, who is the Nobel laureate of literature In Nigeria. Which university in Nigeria have the highest numbers of professors

grin. grin. U make me laugh highest wat

Noble wat...who know soyinka

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: fghj by RockHard: 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2016
post=51933047:

Still waiting since you want to compare your backward state to Anambra

Like seriously dude, why must you tint the color of your pix?? Wetin you dey hide for goodness sakes. cheesy All those glorified 'high-rises' in Anambra where you all pack yourselves like expired sardines isn't the way to go. Come Ogun state come see how to build proper multi-storey buildings with standard parking spaces and civilize yourselves for a change. cheesy

1 & 2. Mainland Park, Ogun
3 & 4. Apara Road, Phase 2, Ogun

6 Likes

Re: fghj by Swahili0(f): 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
y do ofonjas like comparing there misery life with igbos grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: fghj by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
Anambra fully built by her people

Cone heads when you are doing that your rubbish comparison find another state, Anambra state is not you mate, only state that edge Anambra in west is Lagos which was developed by all

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: fghj by Swahili0(f): 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
Godprotectigbo2:

he meant the guy that introduce cultism in Nigeria

highest professor my foot, let have south west technocrats that wat she is saying grin grin grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: fghj by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
I don't recycle pictures online grin
This is Anambra not in 3D grin

Pics Ngozika Awka

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: fghj by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
Godprotectigbo2:

I don't compare Igbo's with u guys because if are ahead by hundred

Who gave u hope that u guys are ahead haha OK by propaganda or fake certificate s OK I get it

U guys have more fakes certificate than igbos grin

Horrendous assertions all the time, madame, even the father of African literature in igbos estimation and the Oracle of Delphi of igbos admitted Yorubas were ahead in all ramifications but the igbos caught up with them in that his piece of shit titled there was a country. So keep living in denial.Plus I don't feel comfortable arguing with a female, I don't want to come out as rude or brash. If I don't respond to post again it is out of respect and not otherwise.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: fghj by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
Ngozika Awka

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: fghj by wristbangle: 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
Udmaster:
keep quiet. it is 8. go and count it.

Are u feeling okay?

2 Likes

Re: fghj by orimsamsam(m): 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
Godprotectigbo2:

lolz. Wen u won't go to school. Continue waiting for uncle chinudu to come to feed u bed time story. In ur best interest don't listen to him he sells gala in Lagos traffic

1 Like

Re: fghj by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
Ng Awka

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: fghj by Swahili0(f): 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
wristbangle:

Are u feeling okay?

afonjas

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: fghj by ThumbzTNA(m): 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
orimsamsam:
[s] who owns globacom, who is the Nobel laureate of literature In Nigeria. Which university in Nigeria have the highest numbers of professors[/s]

When heavyweights argue, sit down and watch. Dont bring you featherweight watery points into it

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: fghj by T9ksy(m): 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
Dumaknesset:

Horrendous assertions all the time, madame, even the father of African literature in igbos estimation and the Oracle of Delphi of igbos admitted Yorubas were ahead in all ramifications but the igbos caught up with them in that his piece of shit titled there was a country. So keep living in denial.Plus I don't feel comfortable arguing with a female, I don't want to come out as rude or brash. If I don't respond to post again it is out of respect and not otherwise.

Actually, the term he used was "......wipe out their (yorubas) lead".

Such a destructive term taking out of context is indicative of the subconscious mindset of the man who was a direct beneficiary of the benevolence and accommodating nature of the yorubas.

4 Likes

Re: fghj by wristbangle: 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
RockHard:

Yinmu. Glorified shythole with color correction to hide the brown roofs and stuff grin . I normally wouldn't even indulge you but as the village champion that you are, from time to time I think it's o.k to shut you up and make a monkey of you. cheesy Na the Ogun state, obodo oyinbo cheesy wey dey give una migraine be dis, just small taste . cheesy cheesy

Baba, God bless u for these pictures. No mind them jawe

3 Likes

Re: fghj by Godprotectigbo2(f): 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
Even after civil war Igbo's are still ahead of ofonjas grin

I wonder if there was no civil war

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: fghj by Godprotectigbo2(f): 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
Ofonjas let's see una technocrats abeg

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: fghj by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
Anambra state

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (30) (Reply)

Please Be Careful When You Get Any Message From This Number (Photos) / Caption This Photo Of Atiku Supporter In Kaduna / Troops Continue Raid On Sambisa Forest, Recover Bombs(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.