Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! (9668 Views)

I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared / Its Now I Know The Real Meaning Of Konji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! by SirMichael1: 11:56am On Dec 14, 2016
I'll be direct. My friend (a lady) wants me to coach her. She knew I had six packs, so on this particularly evening, I wanted to taunt her (I was just being playful) and I did that by setting a picture of myself with my abs as my whatsapp DP for two minutes (I don't do this but I made an exception that day).

I told her to check which she did and one thing led to another. She told me that she wants a flatter tummy and she has tried every exercise from crunches to planks and then to sit ups but the results are not obvious, although she isn't really committed anyway.
So she finally asked me to coach her but the problem here is that this same friend of mine happens to be my crush (I know... I know it doesn't work that way but it did). I never told her my feelings because I don't want to pursue any relationship yet. Well here's the actual reason why that's a problem.

Reason 1. You might as well know that coaching someone involves guiding them rightfully even if it involves touching them? Yes! Touching them in their arms, legs, neck and these part are sensitive areas in a lady's body. I am very sensitive to touch (I think the word should be 'extra sensitive'). So when I coach this lady and touch her in d process of guiding her in doing d right steps, there would be trouble oh.

BTW, when she asked, I agreed so quickly that I didn't even give it a "thorough" thinking, so I'm now stocked with this. Please should I cancel the meeting or I should?

Just corman imagine say I dey teach her and konji come catch me for gym. Na inside pocket I go put hand, abi make I turn back dey teach her.

Need y'all to talk some sense into me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! by Emodeee: 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2016
fvck her, na part of the coaching.

13 Likes

Re: She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2016
Lemme go and think abt iit
Re: She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! by SirMichael1: 12:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
Emodeee:
fvck her, na part of the coaching.
E be like say you no understand the question. I say i no wan fvck anybody jor!
Ha! you sef

6 Likes

Re: She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! by tripplephi: 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
IF YOU WANT TO HELP HER.... GET HER A FEMALE COACH AND IF SHE GETS UPSET THEN IT MEANS SHE IS EVIL AND JUST WANTS TO LURE YOU BUT INDIRECTLY SO SHE CAN LATER SAY ITS YOUR FAULT.... NEVER EVER LET YOUR ERECTION CONTROL YOUR DIRECTION. TODAY SHE MAY LOVE YOU BUT TOMORROW SHE WILL RUIN YOU.... ITS LUST NOT LOVE BRO.... be wise

SirMichael1:
I'll be direct. My friend (a lady) wants me to coach her. She knew I had six packs, so on this particularly evening, I wanted to taunt her (I was just being playful) and I did that by setting a picture of myself with my abs as my whatsapp DP for two minutes (I don't do this but I made an exception that day).

I told her to check which she did and one thing led to another. She told me that she wants a flatter tummy and she has tried every exercise from crunches to planks and then to sit ups but the results are not obvious, although she isn't really committed anyway.
So she finally asked me to coach her but the problem here is that this same friend of mine happens to be my crush (I know... I know it doesn't work that way but it did). I never told her my feelings because I don't want to pursue any relationship yet. Well here's the actual reason why that's a problem.

[i]Reason 1[/I]. You might as well know that coaching someone involves guiding them rightfully even if it involves touching them? Yes! Touching them in their arms, legs, neck and these part are sensitive areas in a lady's body. I am very sensitive to touch (I think the word should be 'extra sensitive'). So when I coach this lady and touch her in d process of guiding her in doing d right steps, there would be trouble oh.

BTW, when she asked, I agreed so quickly that I didn't even give it a "thorough" thinking, so I'm now stocked with this. Please should I cancel the meeting or I should?

Just corman imagine say I dey teach her and konji come catch me for gym. Na inside pocket I go put hand, abi make I turn back dey teach her.

Need y'all to talk some sense into me.

5 Likes

Re: She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! by SirMichael1: 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
debolly:
Lemme go and think abt iit

That momment when you dont have anything meaninful to say but you still want to say something )SMH
Re: She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
grin

Hahaahah...whatever kind of packs u have ..Op, u know the drill wink

PISHURE OR IDONBELIVIT

2 Likes

Re: She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! by firstking01(m): 12:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
tripplephi:
IF YOU WANT TO HELP HER.... GET HER A FEMALE COACH AND IF SHE GETS UPSET THEN IT MEANS SHE IS EVIL AND JUST WANTS TO LURE YOU BUT INDIRECTLY SO SHE CAN LATER SAY ITS YOUR FAULT.... NEVER EVER LET YOUR ERECTION CONTROL YOUR DIRECTION. TODAY SHE MAY LOVE YOU BUT TOMORROW SHE WILL RUIN YOU.... ITS LUST NOT LOVE BRO.... be wise

And from this statement i give it up on this thread.

3 Likes

Re: She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! by SirMichael1: 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2016
tripplephi:

NOW, THAT'S SOME REAL TALK THERE.
SHE ISN'T GOING TO BE HAPPY AND I DON'T WANT TO HURT HER, YOU GET MY POINT?

THE ADVENTUROUS PART OF ME WANTS TO COACH HER AND D OTHER PART IS SEEING TROUBLE (THE RISK INVOLVED)

IT'S IN A GYM, SO NOTHING CAN GO WRONG, DONT YOU THINK?
Re: She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! by tripplephi: 12:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
BROS.... are TEMPTING GOD or YOU HAVE LEARNT HOW TO TEMPT FROM THE DEVIL HIMSELF.... well its your life.... DONT HURT HER.... BUT HURT YOUR DESTINY AND TELL STORY FOR THE GODS LATER.... some of you ask for advice when you already know what you want to do.... THIS IS VANITY AND WASTE UNDER HEAVEN. pls sleep with her... use her and reduce your destiny integrity in the process. GOD BLESS YOU.

The dog who wont her the whistle will GET LOST

SirMichael1:

NOW, THAT'S SOME REAL TALK THERE.
SHE ISN'T GOING TO BE HAPPY AND I DON'T WANT TO HURT HER, YOU GET MY POINT?

THE ADVENTUROUS PART OF ME WANTS TO COACH HER AND D OTHER PART IS SEEING TROUBLE (THE RISK INVOLVED)

IT'S IN A GYM, SO NOTHING CAN GO WRONG, DONT YOU THINK?
Re: She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! by SirMichael1: 12:35pm On Dec 14, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Hahaahah...whatever kind of packs u have ..Op, u know the drill wink

PISHURE OR IDONBELIVIT
Check my DP now. I'm taking it down in 10 minutes
Re: She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! by Rone16(f): 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
Having sex is exercise
Re: She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! by SirMichael1: 12:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
Rone16:
Having sex is exercise

Wished sex was gonna give her the flat tommy she needs. I no do na. Una no dey hear?? grin
Re: She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! by RENOWNED2(m): 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
you mean you get random hardons or what cause in not understandind
Re: She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! by Intrepid01(m): 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2016
Sir Michael or what is your name...are you a learner? Ladies are actually wiser than Guys you know....a lady (your crush) is asking you to come train her and you are worried it might lead to something else. Before nko, what do you think she's looking for? you think she doesn't know the direction to a gym that has better tutors....Abeegi that babe is crushing on you much more than you're crushing on her. If you don't quickly go and start the training both at the gym and the other room now, I'll beat you eehhh. But please note that every lady deserves respect, whether she gives in willingly or not...Bye!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! by Rone16(f): 1:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
SirMichael1:

Wished sex was gonna give her the flat tommy she needs. I no do na. Una no dey hear?? grin

Lmao okay
Re: She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! by dacblogger: 1:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
o.p y is ur face like dt na... you have the body buh nt the face# no offense# undecided
Re: She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! by SirMichael1: 1:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
Intrepid01:
Sir Michael or what is your name...are you a learner? Ladies are actually wiser than Guys you know....a lady (your crush) is asking you to come train her and you are worried it might lead to something else. Before nko, what do you think she's looking for? you think she doesn't know the direction to a gym that has better tutors....Abeegi that babe is crushing on you much more than you're crushing on her. If you don't quickly go and start the training both at the gym and the other room now, I'll beat you eehhh. But please note that every lady deserves respect, whether she gives in willingly or not...Bye!!!

So for your mind now, you don give me advice so? grin . I can imagine how you felt after typing all this... "You were like. Oh God, I finally said something meaningful today."

Thanks sha. Lmao. In all my years of knowing you, this is actually the first time you've said something wise.
Re: She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! by SirMichael1: 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
dacblogger:
o.p y is ur face like dt na... you have the body buh nt the face# no offense# undecided

Lolxx. Lukatew. That is not my real face oo. You think I'd put what people would use to recognise me. Nah, don't think so.. grin Somborry will now come and be saying. "Hey! no be u create that thread for NL. How fa that babe na, you finally chop am" Don't want that.
Re: She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! by dacblogger: 2:08pm On Dec 14, 2016
SirMichael1:

Lolxx. Lukatew. That is not my real face oo. You think I'd put what people would use to recognise me. Nah, don't think so.. grin Somborry will now come and be saying. "Hey! no be create that thread for NL. How fa that babe na, you finally chop am" Don't want that.
lolz, I get ur point wink
Re: She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! by Fidelismaria: 2:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
Am too small for dis

*walks outta thread*
Re: She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! by AlexCk: 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2016
Hmmm.
U should be able to resist temptation na,
besides don't think about that when helping her out,

I know how it feels when u are around ur crush(an amazing feeling shaa), but come-on, help out, do ur thing, and move on,

But it's also possible she requested ur help, so y'all could have time together, so just play it cool, and be ur self (be like u around friends mate).
Re: She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! by Intrepid01(m): 2:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
SirMichael1:

So for your mind now, you don give me advice so? grin . I can imagine how you felt after typing all this... "You were like. Oh God, I finally said something meaningful today."

Thanks sha. Lmao. In all my years of knowing you, this is actually the first time you've said something wise.

OMG!!! you must be Igbo....all have always said are nothing but the truth. It is just that truth hurts..
Re: She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! by SirMichael1: 2:23pm On Dec 14, 2016
AlexCk:
Hmmm.
U should be able to resist temptation na,
besides don't think about that when helping her out,

I know how it feels when u are around ur crush(an amazing feeling shaa), but come-on, help out, do ur thing, and move on,

But it's also possible she requested ur help, so y'all could have time together, so just play it cool, and be ur self (be like u around friends, mate).

That's it! it just not possible. See, it's like giving a bone to a dog and expecting it would play with it except in this case, "It's not a dog but a human. A human being. A human being with feelings". It's not easy not to do stupid things around the people you like, you know?
Re: She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! by Aregs(m): 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
Lol
Re: She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! by AlexCk: 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
SirMichael1:

That's it! it just not possible. See, it's like giving a bone to a dog and expecting it would play with it except in this case, "It's not a dog but a human. A human being. A human being with feelings". It's not easy not to do stupid things around the people you like, you know?

True, it's not easy, but it's possible.
Try!
Re: She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! by SirMichael1: 2:33pm On Dec 14, 2016
dacblogger:

lolz, I get ur point wink

Lmao. Great! You not looking bad yourself except that you don't have a being. Really?? Just a pishure of a shirt?
Re: She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! by dacblogger: 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
SirMichael1:

Lmao. Great! You not looking bad yourself except that you don't have a being. Really?? Just a pishure of a shirt?
lolz...am running from exactly the same thing you're running from.
Re: She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! by Gratefulsoul(m): 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
If you are a PRO at what you do this shouldn't be a problem.. During training sessions try to work on your mind never to go off.. see her as an ordinary trainee and maybe after the session you can continue with your crushing but as a coach its against the ethics and norm....
Re: She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! by SirMichael1: 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2016
Gratefulsoul:
If you are a PRO at what you do this shouldn't be a problem.. During training sessions try to work on your mind never to go off.. see her as an ordinary trainee and maybe after the session you can continue with your crushing but as a coach its against the ethics and norm....

You see, I wished I was a coach. I'm just a guy who loves to workout. Ayam not a trainer neither do I have a coach myself. We are both student (I and bae) and we would use the school gym. She just wants me to tell her what she isn't doing well and errm... maybe to be her motivator also. So you get?

Nice points/advice BTW. I loved it (Work on my mind)

1 Like

Re: She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! by SirMichael1: 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
Intrepid01:

OMG!!! you must be Igbo....all have always said are nothing but the truth. It is just that truth hurts..

Dude, I wasn't been serious. Lmao tongue I was just messing with you.

I don't think I have seen you anywhere cheesy grin

P.S: Ayam nor an Igbo boy o, ayam that fine Edo boy from Edo state. How's that? You feel my rhyme? grin grin
Re: She Said I Should Teach Her But I'm Scared Of Konji. Help Please!! by DJMCOTTY(m): 4:26pm On Dec 14, 2016
Show me picture of "her" before I talk anytin angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marry A Woman Who Knows How To F*ck And... / Woman Shows Off Her Huge Breasts Popping Out Of Her Skimpy Dress (Photos) / Is This The Worst Bet9ja Looser PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.