Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Its Now I Know The Real Meaning Of Konji - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Now I Know The Real Meaning Of Konji (4976 Views)

Born Again Sisters Are Dying Of Konji, Based On My Own Experience / Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin / Here Is Why Your Sexual Urge (konji) Is So Strong And Uncontrollable (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Now I Know The Real Meaning Of Konji by Gaspardd(m): 3:47pm On Jan 26, 2019
This morning at dawn, was going to work, like 50metres away from me was sn, walking in front of me. From the look of things the ass seems majestic, swaying graciuously left and right. Been long i saw a female arnd here so i walked faster to catch up..yakno just to shoot my shot. Closing the gap, i noticed there was sth off about the walking style, it seems too mechanical and on getting a closer i realised that it was a guy that tied a sweater arnd his waist, giving me the impression of a big backside angry angry. I was furious and i yelled at d dude why he would tie a sweater arnd his waist. I was like dude if u wanna put a sweater on then fùcking put it on which one is waist tying again kwanu .

It was later i realised that this konji is starting to affect me psychologically and i need to do sth asap. It all started when i came here 3mths ago, prior to that time i was at the east where there are avanlanche of beautiful girls to mix with. But on getting here, (a small village) all i was seeing were some ugly girls and i vowed never to ever have anything to do with them. But 2 mths later the ugly girls started becoming beautiful to me all of a sudden, but still no way i cud talk to them cuz of my very busy schedule. Now 3 mths i have started oogling a fellow niggà's àss?
Seriously i need to do sth about this konji.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Its Now I Know The Real Meaning Of Konji by LoRdCaT(m): 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2019
+Pees on thread+ Good afternoon mumu OP

2 Likes

Re: Its Now I Know The Real Meaning Of Konji by jonaifame22(m): 3:58pm On Jan 26, 2019
i guess u re suffering frm High Konji Pressure (HKP) a very complicated condition just like High Blood Pressure (HBP)

4 Likes

Re: Its Now I Know The Real Meaning Of Konji by Gaspardd(m): 3:58pm On Jan 26, 2019
LoRdCaT:
+Pees on thread+ Good afternoon mumu OP
Good day young man, i hope ur day is going good?
Re: Its Now I Know The Real Meaning Of Konji by Gaspardd(m): 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2019
jonaifame22:
i guess u re suffering frm High Konji Pressure (HKP) a very complicated condition just like High Blood Pressure (HBP)
Yea i can sense that bro.. its like going full Red now. Any remedy?
Re: Its Now I Know The Real Meaning Of Konji by Starboytwo(m): 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
Only konji can make an ugly ass girl beautiful... Op bad guy...
Re: Its Now I Know The Real Meaning Of Konji by Gaspardd(m): 4:02pm On Jan 26, 2019
Starboytwo:
Only konji can make an ugly ass girl beautiful... Op bad guy...
Lol bro. He was a nigga like me bro
Re: Its Now I Know The Real Meaning Of Konji by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Its Now I Know The Real Meaning Of Konji by Starboytwo(m): 4:06pm On Jan 26, 2019
Gaspardd:

Lol bro. He was a nigga like me bro
bro i Wan nack one girl wey dey sell yam.... If you see wetin she wear come meet me say shay I go buy yam.... I say make she carry am come for evening.... Abeg when evening start?
Re: Its Now I Know The Real Meaning Of Konji by jonaifame22(m): 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2019
Gaspardd:

Yea i can sense that bro.. its like going full Red now. Any remedy?
Visit a brothel
Re: Its Now I Know The Real Meaning Of Konji by Gaspardd(m): 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2019
Starboytwo:
bro i Wan nack one girl wey dey sell yam.... If you see wetin she wear come meet me say shay I go buy yam.... I say make she carry am come for evening.... Abeg when evening start?
Lol.. same thing happened to me, ended in a bad way. Waited for her, she didnt show up. Woke up 4 hrs later with my dìck in my hand.

1 Like

Re: Its Now I Know The Real Meaning Of Konji by Gaspardd(m): 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2019
jonaifame22:
Visit a brothel
Never done that, prolly never will
Re: Its Now I Know The Real Meaning Of Konji by LoRdCaT(m): 4:27pm On Jan 26, 2019
Gaspardd:

Good day young man, i hope ur day is going good?
Yes it is.. I hope you have not started raping the chickens and goats in your street?

4 Likes

Re: Its Now I Know The Real Meaning Of Konji by Starboytwo(m): 4:39pm On Jan 26, 2019
Gaspardd:

Lol.. same thing happened to me, ended in a bad way. Waited for her, she didnt show up. Woke up 4 hrs later with my dìck in my hand.
you be boss
Re: Its Now I Know The Real Meaning Of Konji by Nicklaus619(m): 7:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
Oop don't allow the devil to dance one corner for ya head..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Its Now I Know The Real Meaning Of Konji by Gaspardd(m): 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
LoRdCaT:
Yes it is.. I hope you have not started raping the chickens and goats in your street?
I am in a very fragile state right now, i just hope it doesnt get to that
Re: Its Now I Know The Real Meaning Of Konji by MrFlavvor(m): 11:18pm On Jan 26, 2019
Gaspardd:
[/b]But 2 mths later the ugly girls started becoming beautiful to me all of a sudden,

Now 3 mths i have started oogling a fellow niggà's àss?
Seriously i need to do sth about this konji.[b]
shocked
Re: Its Now I Know The Real Meaning Of Konji by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 26, 2019
Gaspardd:

I am in a very fragile state right now, i just hope it doesnt get to that

Download inmessage app and sign up. Look for girls around you. All of them on that app do hook up.
Re: Its Now I Know The Real Meaning Of Konji by nedubest(m): 2:27am On Jan 27, 2019
lol, this is serious oo
Re: Its Now I Know The Real Meaning Of Konji by luvyaself95(m): 5:43am On Jan 27, 2019
Is this one normal undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Date A Guy That Is Less Smarter Than You Or Go For The Dumb Ones ! / My Wife Thinks I'm Poor. This Is Why / If You Think Men Pee Everywhere, Wait Till You C Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.