Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Usefulness Of Ugly Guys In Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Usefulness Of Ugly Guys In Relationships (2059 Views)

'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / Ladies, How Do Ugly Guys Get Such Beautiful Women? (pix Inside) / Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usefulness Of Ugly Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
Girls ugly and fine prefer fine boys, no girls wants an ugly guy but fine boys come with baggage they are all assholes or strange, so if you wanna date an ugly guy here are some reasons why u should cheesy

Ugly guys have been known to be useful after a bad break up, they are stop gap lovers for fine girls , thats why fine girls use them cheesy wen she wants to recover emotionally

They are dull: they will do anything for u , wash clothes , plates, you can even send them on errands

They will please u sexually: ugly guys will eat u from morning till night , they try so hard so that they can keep u

They are generous: they give alot, he can sell his kidney to buy you a phone , he will provide for u whenever u need anything thats if ure beautiful ooooo

They have low self esteem: they are very insecure about themselves , you can shut him down when he is growing wings with one or two insults

They will show you off: he will boast about u , tell everybody about you, use u as dp everywhere , do love love

They can be used: ugly guys have no value for themselves a fine girl can dump and pick up an ugly guy multiple times , he will always be available

They do love love: after dating that handsome asshole girls enjoy the sweetness of the ugly side guy , he will sing to u , cook for u , say the sweetest things to make u smile , write love letter

They accept being a side boyfriend: if ure not sure about ur main guy , get an ugly side guy to comfort and pet u wenever ur main misbehaves , they are contented with being on the side and will never demand more from u

Source : girls at work and gossips

Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
#Ugly and proud cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Guys In Relationships by ojun50(m): 12:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
They give yr self hope Lady F no go agree for u
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 14, 2016
ojun50:
They give yr self hope Lady F no go agree for u
i always dey insult ugly girls make we enter ugly guys small na
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
KissChrix:
#Ugly and proud cheesycheesy
you ugly cheesy lie of life

Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Guys In Relationships by Laveda(f): 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
I see..
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Guys In Relationships by ojun50(m): 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
judeefcc:
i always dey insult ugly girls make we enter ugly guys small na
no whala continue
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
judeefcc:
you ugly cheesy lie of life

Baba, no dey whyne Me cry

As I dey so, I dey find one ugly girl to manage.. Fine gels dey run from Me
crycry
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
KissChrix:

Baba, no dey whyne Me cry

As I dey so, I dey find one ugly girl to manage.. Fine gels dey run from Me
crycry
come ph grin them full here
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
Laveda:
I see..
since when this play start

If you dont have anything to say

Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Guys In Relationships by Laveda(f): 12:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
judeefcc:
since when this play start

If you dont have anything to say

sad

Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 14, 2016
Laveda:

sad
dont derail my thread

Be going biko

Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
#TeamUglyGuys
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
Fabulocity:
#TeamUglyGuys

cheesyembarassedcheesy
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
If this is about mr nairaland, my brother don't waste your energy cuz it will be easier for a camel to enter the eyes of needle than you winning

3 Likes

Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
Fabulocity:
#TeamUglyGuys
wink wink
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Guys In Relationships by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
abeg...I am very ugly..can I have your sister's number? grin
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
JoaquinElChapo:
If this is about mr nairaland, my brother don't waste your energy cuz it will be easier for a camel to enter the eyes of needle than you winning
smh how this thread take relate to mr nairaland abeg?

Get sense na

Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Guys In Relationships by Maxi112: 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2016
who fine boy EPP?
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
judeefcc:
smh how this thread take relate to mr nairaland abeg?

Get sense na
we are watching
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
We will rather vote durent or Saintsamurai or jeisusboiy
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2016
JoaquinElChapo:
We I will rather vote durent or Saintsamurai or jeisusboiy

1 Like

Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Guys In Relationships by herzern(m): 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
Followinq.
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
KissChrix:
The 'WE' doesn't include you. When I say we, WE; the few sane romancelanders. tongue

1 Like

Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
JoaquinElChapo:
We will rather vote durent or Saintsamurai or jeisusboiy
why u dey explain urself na
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2016
judeefcc:
why u dey explain urself na
grin grin
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
JoaquinElChapo:
The 'WE' doesn't include you. When I say we, WE; the few insane romancelanders. tongue

1 Like

Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Guys In Relationships by Ayinke93(f): 1:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
I don't even get to notice guys looks until I came across seun's picture on the Internet kiss... Lol. Anyways, its not really abt the physical looks, the personality means everything
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Guys In Relationships by Adasun(m): 1:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
boys da ugly

Op show me pinture or u knw na............grin grin
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
I thought mynd4.4 sent this guy to 25yrs in kirikiri angry
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Guys In Relationships by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
Ayinke93:
I don't even get to notice guys looks until I came across seun's picture on the Internet kiss... Lol. Anyways, its not really abt the physical looks, the personality means everything
smh continue begging

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Simon Evia Sets Internet On Fire With Her Massive 'UKWU' (photos) / Boring Sex for married couples Is Not Godly... / Guys How Did You Find Out She Lied About Being Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.